Salvation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Evan said, "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know," Evelynn replied, "What do you want? Let me do something for you."

Evan thought for a second before answering. He couldn't let her touch his dick, but there was something she might be willing to do. "Evelynn, would you let me cum on your face?"

She actually smiled. "Sure, of course. However you want to, whatever you want to do. You can cum on my face," she replied.

"I'll help," Kate offered.

"Well, okay," Evan replied. While Evelynn was feeling very relieved that she could do something for him, Evan was feeling very confused. He had never had to be talked into having sex before, why did he feel like it was happening now?

Evan sat back on the bed, still naked, and Kate quickly dropped to her knees in front of him. She smiled at him, and then licked tentatively at his semi-soft penis. Evan thought about how beautiful Kate looked, and loved that smile of hers. By the time she sucked his limp cock between her lips, he was already starting to feel the arousal beginning inside of him. Kate looked up at him with her soft blue eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She let his half-hard pole slip from her lips before rubbing with her tongue along the underside of the tip of his shaft. Evelynn crawled onto the bed next to Evan and whispered into his ear while her sister sucked up and down on his cock.

"You want to cum all over my face?" Evelynn whispered. "You want to dump your hot, creamy load on my pretty face?"

Evan was suddenly rock solid erect. Kate could feel him expand to full size rapidly in her mouth and wondered what her sister was whispering in his ear. Kate swirled her tongue as she worked up and down his pole, lapping along his cock skin. Evan reached down and tried to fondle Kate's breast as she blew him, his fingers clumsily brushing against her left breast. Evelynn never stopped bobbing her head up and down as she reached up and pulled the dress over her shoulder. She pulled her arm through her short sleeve, freeing her breast, as her head dove down on Evan's shaft. She lifted her tit up to Evan's hand, which happily accepted the smooth flesh and began playing with her nipple.

"I want you to cum all over my face, Evan," Evelynn whispered. "I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my pretty face.

Evan was in sensory overload. Kate's talented mouth was slobbering up and down his raging erection. He was holding her full, smooth breast in his palm, brushing at the nipple with his thumb. And Evelynn was whispering dirty talk to him in a sweet, feminine voice.

"I want you to cum on my face. Please come on my face Evan," she pleaded in a whimpering voice.

Evan felt the familiar tingling in his balls. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he warned them. It was happening so fast he was almost panicked, he didn't want to lose the chance to empty his balls all over Evelynn's pretty lips.

Evelynn quickly hopped off the bed and knelt behind her sister. Kate popped the cock out of her mouth and began stroking it quickly and insistently in her hand. Kate turned to the side and pointed his cock at her sisters face as she tugged his dropping pole up and down with her closed fist.

Evelynn looked into his hard blue eyes with her soft blue eyes and smiled broadly, flashing her white teeth. "That's it baby, cum all over this face of mine. I want you to shoot that hot cum all over my face."

Kate also looked up at Evan and smiled, and that was too much. The similar, high cheek boned, feminine, pretty faces with the matching soft blue eyes, smiling up at him. Kate's wet fist jacking his long cock and pointing it at her sister's waiting face. And Evelynn's sweet voice. "Cum on my face Evan. Shoot that cum on my face."

He came hard, grunting with the first spurt. It blasted forcefully into Evelynn's waiting lips, splattering on her mouth. The force of it caught her somewhat by surprise, and she recoiled, but never stopped smiling and looking up at Evan's eyes. Fully in the throes of a sweet orgasm, Evan barely noticed when his second load also splattered on Evelynn's lips. The hot cum dribbled down her chin. The third weak spurt caught Evelynn on her neck, and the last few drops dribbled down Kate's back. Evan collapsed backwards onto the bed, lost in the orgasmic after glow. He had cum a lot that day, and this was still a great orgasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he lay there, panting for breath and staring up at the ceiling, he could feel Kate and Evelynn leave the room. Eventually, Evan got up and dressed. He found his old boots had been cleaned and it appeared some sort of replacement sole had been put inside of them. His clothes had been washed and even his dirty old pack seemed cleaner. He walked back and forth in the room. The fabric of his clothes felt softer, his feet felt comfortable, and there wasn't any dirt and dust drifting off of him. It was the first time in as long as he could remember that he had woken up feeling clean. It was almost a shame to be leaving a settlement. Almost.

Unsure of what to do, Evan walked outside. Kate and Evelynn were talking to a woman who had her back to him, holding the reigns for two horses. Kate had heavy tears in her eyes. When Evan exited the small dwelling, they both looked up at him, and the third woman turned around. The stranger smiled and his heart sank. For a moment, he regretted making his deal.

The blond who began walking towards him was easily the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She was thin but still had the subtle hint of her mother's feminine curves. She definitely had her mother's full breasts, though she her hair was blond, shoulder length and tied back in a pony tail. She seemed confident, strolling towards the stranger in whom she was about to trust her life. He pretty face was lit up in a smile, a replica of the smiles he had seen on the pretty women behind her. She seemed tall to him, maybe 5'10" tall. And if all of her features weren't enough to convince him that this was Leah, she looked at him with the same soft blue eyes of her mother and aunt. She wore a tight riding jacket that did nothing to hide the fact that she was a woman, and jeans that much tighter than the average horse rider's. She was the prettiest thing he had ever seen, and that was going to be a serious liability on the road.

"Hi," she said with casual ease, extending her hand. "I'm Leah."

"Nice to meet you Leah, I'm Evan," he replied.

She still had the reigns of the horses in her hand, and they followed her obediently. "You about ready to go?" Leah asked.

"You don't want to say some goodbyes first?" Evan asked.

"Nah, I've known for a while I was leaving. We were just waiting for a good man like you to come along," she never stopped smiling while she spoke, even when she called him a good man. "I've been saying my goodbyes since yesterday. The horses are all loaded with the best food and supplies we have. I think it's time to go."

"Well... alright. If you're ready," he responded.

"Why don't you saddle up? I've just got one last goodbye to say," Leah suggested, handing him the reigns to the horses. The smile faded from her face and she turned back to face her mother and aunt. At least this 18 year old girl was confident. That could be useful.

Leah kissed her aunt softly on the cheek. "Goodbye aunt Evie. I love you," she told the older woman. "We'll keep an eye out for Megan on the road."

Leah then turned to her mother and threw her arms around her. "Goodbye mommy, I love you," she said, her voice cracking. "I will never forget you. And if I can, one day, I'll be back for all of you."

"Take care of yourself sweetie," Kate sobbed back. "I love you."

Leah turned back quickly to face Evan, who was now sitting uncomfortable in his saddle. She had started smiling again, but there were tears in her eyes. She mounted her horse quickly and guided the horse out of the old Walmart. People stood along their path and waved as Evan and Evelynn rode by, the horses' shoes clicking off the hard surface. Leah nodded politely to them, while Evan again noted how many of the settlement inhabitants appeared older. He had never seen such a collection of white haired elders, not since the old war began.

Once clear of the entry way of the huge building, and a final wave to the two somber guards standing there, Leah kicked her horse into a quick trot. Evan spurred his horse to follow, but maintained a respectful distance as Leah led them through a thin trail and eventually back to the main road. He could tell, even from a distance, that she was sobbing.

--------------------------------------------------------

They travelled in silence for most of that first day, resuming the path Evan had been taking before his run in with Leah's aunt. Evan didn't mind the silence, it allowed him to take stock of the incredible bounty he had been given. Canned foods he could save for lean times, two pistols that looked new, a rifle, more cleaning supplies and ammunition for each than he could foresee using in many years, heavy blankets, a collapsible plastic tent, flint, knives, gold jewelry, and spare tanned leather. Evan assumed Leah had been given much the same, if not better, but he didn't dare ask. It was at least three hours of silent riding through the dirt road before she even stopped crying.

Evan finally broke the silence late in the afternoon to suggest they make camp. Leah never responded, instead guiding her horse to the side of the road and slipping from her saddle. They made camp without speaking, and ate a light dinner without speaking. Evan fell asleep as he often did, looking at the stars. But this night he wondered how strange it was to have picked up a travelling companion and yet still feel like he was wandering alone. The difference this night was that he fell asleep next to a rifle.

The pair travelled in almost complete silence for all of the next day. Evan could tell being on horseback all day was starting to wear on Leah, but he could also tell she was trying to hide her discomfort. He could respect that. On the third day, the road passed over a little stream by way of a sturdy looking bridge. The low bridge channeled the water into a tunnel beneath it. The world had started to recover in recent years, and Evan had begun to pass little signs of human engineering and civilization on the road. But this sign was not welcomed. A sturdy bridge like the one they had just passed would only have been built to support the regular passage of heavy wagons. And there weren't a lot of uses these days for heavy wagons. Traders maybe, but more likely weapons, and more likely than that: slavers.

Leah, now riding next to Evan, could see through his eyes to the wheels turning in his head and asked what he was thinking. He looked at her, considered, and then told her.

"How could anyone know so much from looking at marks on a road?" she asked.

Evan laughed roughly. "You'll start to think like that too, if you spend enough time on the road." They didn't speak again for the rest of that day.

Over the course of the next day, the dirt of the road grew darker. It was an earthy brown, wet, and looser than the grit Evan had walked over for the past few months. The countryside around them grew greener and the foliage fuller. The scrub brush turned into thorn bushes, and eventually there were birds in the air. After a noon lunch eaten in the saddle, Evan also began noticing tracks take shape in the dirt beneath them. He and Leah were still not talking much, but had begun riding side by side. The tracks looked like a mix of horses, heavy wagons, and people on foot. Leah saw Evan leaning out of his saddle to inspect the ground beneath them and asked what he saw.

"Slavers," he calmly replied.

"What?!" she exclaimed excitedly. She began looking around as if she expected to spot them on the horizon.

"Their columns are pretty standard when they're on the move," Evan continued, never taking his eyes off the ground. "Mounted men with guns up front, followed by heavy wagons carrying supplies and weapons. The captured slaves are forced to walk along side and behind the carts, with a couple of riders following as rear guard."

"What should we do?" Leah asked.

Evan considered this and knew that turning around would just waste their time. "Keep your eyes open," was all Evan offered.

They rode in uneasy silence for the rest of that day, and slept poorly that night. The next day the road they were following grew wider and deeper. The tracks on it became more apparent, and Evan started looking for a way off this road. Two other paths joined theirs, and Evan suggested taking one of them and heading away from the road full of slaver markings.

"This is a main road, is it not?" Leah asked.

"More likely than not," Evan answered honestly.

"Then won't their be towns along this trail?" Leah asked.

"Slaver towns, more than likely."

"But even if one of those is a bad fit for me, they may know of other towns that are suitable."

"A woman by yourself, you probably don't want to settle in a town the slavers already know about."

Leah hesitated and thought carefully. "I don't want to go farther from my home than I need to," she explained. "Can we try following this road?"

Evan took his turn thinking about it. "If you want."

The pair rode on. Just as the sun began dipping to indicate late afternoon, Evan saw the town that was fed by the large road. Even from a distance, Evan could tell it was a slaver town.

"How can you tell?" Leah asked after he warned her.

"Most towns these days have a high wall to defend them from attack," Evan explained. "Slaver towns don't need a wall. The attackers are already inside."

There were a few rambling farms set back from the road surrounding the town. Evan could see corn fields and scraggly looking wheat fields. Farms were rare along the road, but these farmers likely sold to the slavers and didn't have to fear raiders. Evan spotted one farmer eyeing the pair of riders headed for town, so Evan lifted the blanket covering his rifle. The farmer went back to work. The town itself began to take shape in front of the riders. There were two or three large buildings, at least one a stable of some sort, surrounded by a few dozen small houses. Off to one side was a collection of large tents that Evan guessed was a market.

Three hundred yards out from the edge of town, the pair was stopped by an older man sitting on a stool with two pistols. "What's your business is this town?" he demanded, hands on his hips just above the pistol grips.

Evan had been prepared for this and pulled one of the smaller pieces of tanned leather from his riding bag. "Hoping to trade," he responded.

"She your property?" the guard asked.

"No, my cousin," Evan lied. "Trying to teach her the family trading business."

The guard considered for a moment. "I've never seen you around before." That was true. Evan avoided slaver towns like the plague.

"Business has been good," he lied again, "Hoping to expand to new customers."

"Alright," the guard relented. "You want safe passage in this town, you got to pay an entry tax to trade."

Evan had expected this too. "How much?" he asked.

"Four ounces of gold, four pounds of meat, or ten pounds of produce," the guard replied automatically, already losing interest in the conversation.

Evan pulled one of the smaller pieces of jewelry they had been given and offered it to the guard. The guard was surprised to be paid in gold, but dutifully accepted the payment and then attached a faded piece of yellow cloth to a strap on Evan's horse. Their duty paid, Evan and Leah were waved into the town.

The closer they got, the more Leah hated the look of the place. It was easy to distinguish the free inhabitants from the slaves. The poor wretches in bondage wore tattered clothing and all had a visible "S" burned into their shoulders. The free inhabitants also regarded Leah and Evan with curiosity. The slaves kept their heads bowed as they passed and barely looked at them,.

"Why are so many of the slaves young and women?" Leah asked.

"It's easier to steal women and children in the night then a man who will resist you. And the few men who are taken, mostly in battle, would be pressed into work gangs and kept under strict supervision," Evan responded.

"How is this even allowed to happen?" Leah asked.

"Can't stop the slavers when they're the strongest force in the area. They believe they are picking off the weak and thereby making the strong even stronger. It's a cruel philosophy to live by, but better to not question it in one of their towns."

They approached the market that had stirred hope in Leah, only to find that it was a dirty, faded affair. As they approached, Leah also saw that there was little space dedicated to trade in food or materials. The principle commodity of this market was human flesh. Women, children, and a few men sat in chains near podiums. The free members of the town moved randomly about the unlucky prisoners, inspecting them like they were looking over horses. The sight made Leah's stomach turn, and she wanted to vomit.

One of the market tents was made of a solid, black fabric. The tent itself looked like it was of a higher quality material and better maintained then the other tents around it. Whereas most of the others were open on at least one side, Leah could not see an entrance for this tent. As the pair began to circle through the market and the back side of the black tent became visible to her, Leah was stunned to see a young woman, completely nude, chained between two large posts. She had a pretty face, pale skin, fiery red hair, and large breasts set on a thin frame. Her eyes were covered by a dark scarf, and she twitched nervously whenever she could hear someone coming close.

"What is that?" Leah asked, pointing to the tent.

Evan had seen its like once or twice before. "Sex trade of some sort," Evan explained. "Inside will be women trained in sex, maybe some sex shows. It's forced prostitution."

"What do you mean trained?" Leah asked.

Evan kept his eyes on the traders hawking their goods as he replied. "If you're a pretty enough slave, a sex trader will buy you. Then they spend some time teaching you how to pleasure a man. Few women will pay for sex. If you're good at what you do, you can make decent money as a sex slave."

"Why would anyone WANT to be a sex slave?"

Evan sighed. "Prostitutes are generally treated better than your average slave. They have to be well fed to keep up appearances and you can't beat them. No one likes a woman covered in bruises. And if you're willing to do it, it can be an easier life than hard, manual labor from dawn til dusk."

"Why is the woman naked out front?"

"She marks the entrance to the tent. She's also likely for sale. Potential buyers are welcome to inspect her. More than likely, she's a virgin who's has some training from her owner."

"That's terrible."

The pair continued to circle the market on horseback. Evan suspected that the sellers in the market were paying extra attention to himself and Leah. He didn't like extra attention. At first he guessed it was because they were strangers, but the extra attention seemed to make the stall owners more interested in selling to Evan. As they rode past one slaver stall, the proprietor jerked on the chain of a young, fit looking woman and made her stand before Evan. The seller smiled and gestured to his goods. Evan shook his head, trying to remain polite. Then he finally noticed the few other visiting traders walking or riding through this market. They all had green or brown ribbons tied to their packs. Evan remembered his was yellow. The sellers knew he had paid his entry fee in gold.