Salvation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan shared his observation with Leah. "Why would they care about gold?" She asked.

"Meat spoils and produce rots. Gold is a wealth that can be saved up and stored away for later use," he explained.

Leah had been considering something and finally spoke her mind. "Can we go look in the black tent?"

"What?!!" Evan nearly roared. "Are you crazy?!! Why would you even want to go in there?" He lowered his voice back to a whisper. "Can't you see this town is a miserable hole? Ask your questions and then let's get out."

"What if Megan, my cousin is in there?" Leah whispered back, pleading. "I don't see her out here."

Evan stopped to consider, and finally sighed again. "Fine, a quick look and then we are out of here and back on the road."

Evan and Leah led their horses to a hitching rail outside the black tent entrance. There were already three horses tied to the long rail, and a dirty teen boy appeared to be watching over them.

"Going inside?" The boy asked, looking over Leah. "I work for the owner. One ounce of gold and I'll watch over your goods here. Nothing will be taken from your pack, you have my word." The boy patted a large knife on his hip.

Evan fumbled through his pack and found a small gold earring. He tossed it over to the young watchman, who snapped it out of the air. Evan then removed his rifle from its holster, and decided to take it in with them.

Their horses hitched, Evan and Leah walked past the poor woman tied to the posts and in past the heavy, black tent flap over the entrance. They were greeted immediately inside by a large, bald, fat man with the type of round belly rarely seen in these days.

"Greetings, greetings," he said with an unexpectedly high and anxious voice. "Welcome to my emporium. We have shows running twenty four hours a day and women available in the back with private rooms for your use. Our entry fee is four ounces of gold, four pounds of meat, or ten pounds of produce, but I will waive the entry fee for your lovely wife here," he explained, gesturing to Leah.

Leah didn't know whether to laugh or vomit. Evan had been expecting this, reached into his pocket for a small gold chain he had taken from his pack, and handed the chain over to the tent owner. The owner smiled broadly, bowed obsequiously, and swept grandly with his arm to gesture them into the tent.

Past another flap and Leah was confronted by a new horror. Rough benches were arrayed around a stage, and four men sat spread throughout the room. Three of the men were rubbing themselves through their shorts, and the fourth was openly jacking his cock. This fourth one leered at Leah with a smile as she entered, but quickly turned back to the stage when he saw Evan and his rifle. Up on the stage was a woman covered in sweat. She had short blond hair, and blue eyes that sparkled like they were on fire. She was confined in a black crate of some sort. Her arms were pointed out to either side of her body, with everything above her elbow hidden by black fabric. Her body from the waist down also appeared to be hidden by black fabric. Her chest was heaving up and down like she had been running a marathon, and beads of sweat were forming on the smooth flesh of her large breasts.

"What's going on?" Leah whispered.

"It's a show," Evan explained. "Someone teases that poor girl with a sex toy for hours, hidden in the lower parts of that box. Then she is wheeled out on stage, on the brink of her own orgasm. If she can get three men to pay a fee to shoot their cum on her, whoever is teasing her inside the box will finally allow her to cum."

Leah was fascinated and appalled at the same time. The woman appeared to be catching her breath, and then she suddenly squeezed her eyes shut. For a few seconds, the muscles in her abdomen and arms clenched and a series of high moans squeaked from inside her. Then she relaxed again.

"Oh please, PLEASE" she begged. Leah thought it was a mixture of honest need and coached acting. "Please let me cum. I need to get off so bad. Won't one of you men pay to cum on me so I can have my orgasm?" Her voice was slightly hoarse with either exhaustion or arousal. Maybe both.

"What happens if no one pays?" Leah asked.

"Then she could be stuck like that for hours." Evan replied before switching topics. "Never mind that. You need to focus and listen to me. We need to do this as quickly as possible, and you shouldn't let them know you're looking for someone specific. They'll already be suspicious of a strange woman. Go to the back and look over the slaves there. Tell them you are looking for a birthday present for me, and then describe your cousin. Tell them that is my type. Look over the women, and see if you can find your cousin. If she is here, let me negotiate the price for her. If she is not here, we should leave as soon as possible."

"Okay," Leah agreed. She walked slowly towards the back rooms. Evan watched her disappear through another heavy curtain.

Left alone, Evan realized he might have made a slight mistake. He was still in the sex show, and he was a man after all. The attractive blond bound in the large crate on stage was still moaning and panting.

"Ohhhhhhhh" she cooed. "I need to cum so badly. Won't one of you pay to cum on me?"

Evan felt his cock harden and decided to take a seat.

"Ohhhhh, I feel so good but I need to cum," the blond said, fixing her blue eyes on Evan. "I want to get fucked so badly. I need a long, hard cock fucking inside of me. I wish I could fuck you all, but I need someone to pay these men so I can cum." She shut her eyes again as the vibrations beneath her began again. She gasped in pleasure, and when her brief shaking was over, she opened her eyes and smiled at Evan. He felt his pole harden and fought to resist the urge to rub it.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh" she panted, "Please cum on me. Shoot your hot sticky load all over my body."

The older man who had been openly jacking his cock now stood. The woman's eyes turned to him, and she smiled. He approached the stage, never stopping his jacking motion on his hard prick. He stepped up on the stage, and a large, muscular man emerged from behind a curtain behind the woman's crate. With his free hand, the man jacking his cock reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of what appeared to be melted silver. The muscular man plucked the silver out of the hand, examined it carefully, and then nodded. The muscle man slipped back behind the curtain.

The older man walked over to the crate so that his penis head was inches from the bound woman's flesh. She smiled up at him as his fist pumped furiously up and down his hard cock. "That's it, sexy," she encouraged, "Shoot that hot load of cum all over me."

Suddenly her body was racked with another wave of pleasure. She cried out her arousal and arched her back, thrusting her proud breasts forward. The old man lost himself in the sight before him. He let out a little squeal and then shut his eyes and his cock spurt thick globs of cum across the open air and onto the woman's large breasts. His hot load landed on the tops of her large mounds and slid down over her dark, pink nipples. She again relaxed as the vibrations stopped, and the man exhaled deeply.

"Thanks babe," the woman encouraged before turning back to face Evan. "Only two more hot loads on my naked body and I get to cum. Who wants to help me?" Evan realized he had started rubbing himself through his pants.

-----

Leah meanwhile had slipped into a back area of the tent and found several women lounging on what appeared to be plush furniture. They were of all shapes and sizes, but all noticeably attractive. Leah spotted an Asian woman with silky, jet black hair sitting in one corner. Leah had heard of but never seen an Asian person before. Leah did not recognize any of the women.

A tall, toned black woman walked towards Leah. "Can I help you, sweetie?" She asked.

"My, um, cousin," Leah began awkwardly. "He and I have been riding together. It's his birthday soon, and I wanted to get him a present. He's in the other room, and I thought he might like an, um, lay with one of you nice ladies." Some of the women laughed. "He has a type, though," Leah added quickly, before providing a general description of her cousin.

"Hmm, we have a few of those," her host responded.

"Can I see them?" Leah asked.

The woman hesitated. "See them? Well, I guess." The host turned to one of the women behind her and issued some sort of orders. The woman disappeared in the back and quickly returned with three women in tow behind her. The women all matched the description Leah had provided, but she saw none of them were Megan. The first two smiled at her, but the third hung her head down and avoided eye contact.

"Let me go see what my cousin wants to do," Leah said, turning and heading back for the show room.

----------

Evan watched as a second man's payment was accepted up on stage. The new participant walked over to the caged woman, who was now being stimulated every thirty seconds.

"Ohhhh, I can't take it," she pleaded. "Give me your hot cum! I need to cum!"

The man pointed his cock at her as he squeezed his fist up and down it's length. He knew better than to touch her, but pumped his rod with it's tip just inches from her soft skin.

"Ohhh yes! Give me that cum," she encouraged.

The man groaned and one long, wet squirt of white liquid sprayed forth from the tip of his cock. The hot cum dribbled onto the woman's chest and trickled down between her wet breasts.

Evan had been rubbing himself, but stopped when the tent flap lifted and Leah emerged from the back. His young blond companion walked over to where he was sitting, and in his heightened state of arousal he again marvelled at how beautiful she was. He was keenly aware that he had spent days with her out on the road, smiling at her pretty face, ogling her womanly figure. And he had not had a chance to masturbate in days, with her always so near to him. He had to do something to relieve his pressure.

"She's not here," Leah said.

"Okay, go wait outside. I'm going to ask a couple of quick questions and I'll join you at our horses," Evan instructed.

"You don't want me to wait with you while you ask the questions?" Leah asked.

"No, they might not answer honestly if a woman like you is present," he lied.

Leah shrugged, quickly glanced at the woman on stage now covered in two loads of cum, and headed for the entrance. As soon as she was beyond the flap, Evan pulled his hard cock free of his pants. He was fully erect, and jacked his fist softly up and down his pole. Evan walked towards the stage and the muscular bouncer emerged again from behind the curtain. Evan reached into his pocket and pulled out another small, gold earring. The bouncer took the jewelry and nodded.

Evan walked up to the blond captive with his cock in his hand. He looked into her blue eyes and his hand slid up and down his own hard cock. She smiled.

"Ohhhh, yes baby. Dump that hot cum on me you fine looking stud. I want to feel that monster cock between my legs so badly," she encouraged.

The the vibrations began again beneath her. She closed her eyes and arched her back, concentrating on the delicious sensations tickling her wet pussy lips and her hard clit. Unlike before, the rubbing and vibrating did not stop. She gasped and opened her eyes as the vibrations finally tickled her clit over the edge and released her long pent up orgasm.

"Ohhhh, this is it baby! Cum with me!" she shouted, looking at Evan. "Cum with me baby, shoot that hot cum all over meeeeeeeeee!!!" she pleaded, feeling her climax building in her overly stimulated pussy. Evan jacked his cock furiously, pointing it at her face as he rubbed himself.

"Oh shit," she panted, "I'm...... CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!" she bit down hard as her body clenched and the orgasm overtook her. She was lost in her own pleasure and didn't notice that her hot show had triggered Evan's own release. He groaned, pumping his cock a few final times, and unloading his cum all over her. The first blast landed in her hair, the second sticky glob hit her in the cheek, and the third hot splatter landed almost squarely on her lips. She was too lost in her own moaning pleasure to really feel any of it.

Evan quickly tucked his cock back into his pants and, without another word, headed for the tent opening. He grabbed his rifle from the spot he had left it near his bench, and walked out the of the tent flap. Evan expected to find the owner still waiting inside the entrance, but instead the man was talking to two men who were examining the bound red head out front. Evan walked over to his horse and found Leah already mounted.

"Learn anything good?" Leah asked.

"No," Evan replied, "Let's get out of this place."

"Evan," she began slowly, "The... that poor woman." Evan looked over to where Leah was pointing and saw two gruff looking men examining the slave tied near the door. One man had one of her full, firm tits in his hand and was rubbing at her light pink nipple with his thumb. She hung her head and appeared to be crying beneath the scarf over her eyes.

"I know it's terrible," Evan said honestly. "Let's get out of here."

"Can we help her?" Leah asked.

"Not unless you want to buy her."

Leah whispered to him, "We have more than enough gold."

"What?!! We don't need another person on the road with us! Especially a stranger."

"We have plenty of supplies..."

"Leah, we can't save them all."

"I know, but we can save this one."

He paused to think. "Are you sure? Be certain you are ready for this additional burden."

"I need to help someone," Leah replied. "Let's help her."

"Okay," he replied, directing his horse over to where the woman stood surrounded by the three men. The owner looked up at their approach.

"She certainly a virgin, I've had her inspected," said the owner, apparently in answer to a question from one of the men.

"Still, twenty pounds of meat is a high price for a sex slave who doesn't seem all that cooperative," the man holding the woman's breast replied.

"I assure you that she has received some training, just like all of my slaves," the owner replied with a broad smile plastered on his face, still facing Evan.

"I'll offer you ten pounds of freshly butchered meat for her," the man still thumbing at her nipple replied.

"Ten pounds is far too low for a purchase," the owner returned politely, "Eight pounds would barely even cover one night with a specimen such as this one."

"Why do you want to sell her," Evan interrupted from the saddle. Now the two other men turned to face him.

"I've got too many slaves right now," said the owner. "There's been a bounty of pretty beauties at the moment, and although I bought this one, there is no room for her in my stable of women." Leah felt nauseous again.

"I hate to interrupt you gentleman, but I'd like to make an offer for her," Evan said.

"Go ahead stranger," said the man still holding the woman's breast. "The asking price is too high for us anyway. But why do you need another companion when it looks like you already have one."

"The days are long on the road," Evan replied, "And I can't very well be sleeping with my cousin. I'll offer two pounds of gold for the woman."

"Pounds of gold," the owner responded, delighted. "Gold is a welcome trade, but four pounds would be a more appropriate amount for a virgin like this one."

"Three pounds is the most I could do," Evan countered.

The owner considered for only a moment. "Three pounds it is."

Evan got off his horse, carefully weighed an amount of gold in one of his saddle bags, and removed the gold with his hands. It was a collection of loose chains and old coins, which he deposited in the waiting hands of the owner. The owner carefully inspected what he had been given, biting some of the pieces, and then smiled broadly. Seconds later, the woman had been freed from the stakes and covered in a heavy robe. The blindfold was removed, but her hands were bound together before Evan helped her up onto the back of Leah's horse. The three quickly rode towards the opposite entrance of the town from the one through which they had arrived.

"Please tell me, who are you?" the red head asked. "What do you want to do with me?"

"Hush," Leah whispered back harshly.

When they were past the watchman and some distance away from the town, Evan finally spoke.

"My female friend here wanted to help you," Evan said. "We are not slavers. When we get you safely away from this place, you will be free to go."

The woman began to cry, "Oh please, please tell me he is telling the truth," the woman begged Leah. "I don't understand why you paid for me only to set me free."

"He's telling the truth," Leah assured her, glancing back over their shoulder to make sure no one was following them. "We had the gold to spare and couldn't just let you be sold into bondage."

The woman continued to cry. "My name is Sarah. I come from a town seven days from here. The slavers caught my family out on the road and killed my father and brother."

"Sarah, my name is Leah. I'm looking for a place to settle. We can take you back to your town if you want."

"Oh thank you," the woman sobbed.

Despite the late hour, the trio rode through the dwindling light and long into the evening before they finally stopped to make camp along the side of the road. No words were exchanged between them until the next morning.