Salvation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"I'm going to cum, Sarah," he moaned.

"Do it Evan, cum on my tits for me," she encouraged.

"Oh baby," he moaned with his eyes closed, fucking his cock in and out of her tit tunnel. "I'm going to shoot. I'm going to shoot my cum."

"Go ahead Evan, shoot that cum all over me. Cover me with your cum."

It was too much. Her large breasts squeezing his cock, her pretty face smiling up at him, her dirty words. Evan felt the throbbing of the orgasm build quickly, and then he was cumming. He cried out as he came, a thick rope of cum shooting out from between Sarah's globes and splashing across her smiling face. His third spurt blew out of him as his cock was between her tits, making her tit tunnel slippery and hot with his juices. As the orgasm subsided, a third spurt shot out meekly and pooled around Sarah's throat. She never stopped smiling.

Evan collapsed next to her, and barely registered that she had stood to clean herself as he drifted off to sleep. He awoke sometime later, hours must of passed as his body had gotten cold on the floor. A wet mouth was sucking eagerly at his member, and he realized that Sarah had begun giving him a blowjob while he slept. His cock was already nearly erect, as her sucking mouth combined with a sliding hand. Her fingers were curled around his wet shaft, pulling up and down his sensitive skin as her mouth suckled at his cock head. He marvelled for a second at the feel of her cheeks and tongue sucking at his cock head while her fingers pumped his shaft. Evan sat up, and no words were exchanged between them. He pulled at Sarah's body, which had been crouched over his swelling shaft. She found herself on all fours, with Evan moving into position behind her, and she submitted to him.

She arched her back as she felt his thick cock press against the opening to her wet pussy, and then his thickness was filling her again. He moaned at his reintroduction to her tightness, his shaft being squeezed by inch after inch of wet pussy. Evan quickly began fucking in and out of her tiny tunnel, pushing his hips into her firm ass with every thrust. He reached around with his arms. One hand found her hard little clit and began to rub circles around it while the other grasped a firm, dangling breast and squeezed it. He pumped his cock furiously in and out of her, fucking his pole hard into her, over and over and over. This was going to be a quick fuck, and they both knew it. His hand stopped mauling her large tit and found its way up to her hair, while the other hand continued to rub furiously at her clit. He grasped a few strands of her hair in his fist and pulled back lightly. She gasped as she arched her back, feeling him pulling her hair. In and out of her hot, slippery vice went his thick meat, filling her with his rod.

The tingling built and built inside his loins. He felt her slippery pussy walls sliding against the sensitive skin of his shaft, and he came. He cried out, cumming hard and quick into her pussy as he tugged again at his fist full of her red hair. His cock pumped its hot load inside of her. His cries of pleasure and the subtle pain of her hair being pulled sent her over the edge. She too felt the orgasm burst from deep inside of her, felt her walls spasm around his invading member, and shot off into an orgasm of her own. They collapsed again into a sweaty heap atop the piles of blankets on the floor.

Evan dreamed that Leah was skipping through a green summer meadow, full of wild flowers and sunshine. She was laughing, and looking back over her shoulder at him with her sparkling blue eyes and an inviting smile. But every time he tried to reach out for her, she skipped away just out of his reach. When he opened his eyes and realized he was dreaming, he almost began to cry.

He was spooning Sarah's soft body, the hand not trapped under him was holding one of her large breasts. He ran his hand over her smooth tit flesh, feeling her nipple sliding against his fingers. The hand travelled down her body and dipped to the fold between her legs. With her legs closed, he could only feel the top of her slit, but he could feel she was still wet with moisture. His finger tip found the hard button there and began to rub at it softly. Sarah moaned sleepily, acknowledging her arousal.

He kept up steady, soft pressure on Sarah's clit, unsure if she was awake but feeling the growing heat and wetness between her legs. He flicked gently at her clit, teasing her little spot with the tip of his finger, for what felt like several minutes. Sarah started when she finally awoke.

"Oh Evan.... oh Evan," she began, trying to make sense of the burning fire of arousal she found inside of her upon waking. "Oh Evan, what are you doing? Oh.... oh... oh.... I'm going to cum. Put that cock in me, I'm going to cum." She had awoken so close to orgasm, it felt like her clit was on fire with pleasure.

Evan kept his attention to her clit steady as his other hand found his growing penis and slipped its head against her wet folds. His fingers never stopped rubbing gently at her little button and her body was on fire. She lifted her leg slightly to allow him better access, and he pushed his hard cock into her tight little opening. The feeling of her arousal, the feeling of his insistent and steady finger on her clit, and the feeling of his thick cock stretching her pussy walls as it sunk deep inside of her was too much. By the time Evan's rod bottomed out inside of her, the pleasure throughout her crotch had overwhelmed her and she was cumming. She shook and moaned and sighed as the orgasm shot up through her body, out through her pussy, and surged through her in a blast of pleasure and emotion. She trembled against Evan, feeling his hard cock still filling her.

Wet with her juices and now fully aroused by her orgasm, Evan sank his cock in and out of her tight pussy, feeling the incredible sensation of her tightness milking his dick. Her little pocket of pleasure was so hot and so wet and so tight, a few pumps in and out had brought him close to his own orgasm.

"Oh Evan, cum for me," Sarah encouraged. "Cum for me in my hot pussy. Cum for me however you want to cum."

That gave him an idea. Evan withdrew his cock from her wet folds, and sat up into a kneeling position next to Sarah. One hand closed around his cock and jacked up and down his thick pole, while the other found one of her large breasts and began to play with her nipple. Sarah smiled sleepily up at him, and he drank in the view of her naked body. The large rise of her chest, her beautiful face, her pretty smile. His hand jacked rapidly up and down his pole as he admired her flat, firm stomach with his eyes and the felt firmness of her large breast beneath his hand.

"Oh yeah Evan, cum all over me. Don't you want to cum on this sweet little body of mine?"

"I want to cum on your face."

"Oooooo, go ahead baby. Cum all over my face. Plaster my face with your hot cum. Cum on my face for me... cum on my face."

Her words were too much. His hand flew up and down his cock as he looked at her smiling at him. Her eyes closed as her words encouraged him. He felt the orgasm rise quickly like a building tingle inside of him, and then he was cumming, spraying his hot seed all over her face. The first load splashed loudly against her cheek, the second weak spurt splattered on her chin, and then a little dribble dropped down onto her lips. She never stopped smiling.

----------

When Evan awoke again, the first early light of morning was creeping over the sky. He dressed quickly, and his things were already packed. Sarah woke up briefly as he opened the door with his pack on his back and his saddle bag over his shoulder. She smiled at him, not understanding.

"Sarah, I will always love you in your own way," he said.

"Aww thanks," she whispered back. He closed the door behind him and she dropped back off to sleep.

By the time he was set and mounted on his horse, hot tears were burning in his eyes. He spurred his horse towards the entrance of the camp and tried to blink the tears away. All that did was send hot rivers streaming down his cheeks, stinging his skin in the cool morning air. As he approached the gate that guarded the entrance to the town, he heard a soft voice calling after him.

"Evan! Evan, wait!" came the cry. Leah was running frantically down the muddy hill after him. She was barefoot and still wearing the white dress from the night before.

Evan did not slow his horse, but he also did not speed up. Leah caught up to him one hundred feet from the doorway, which the confused and sleepy guard standing there had begun to open for Evan.

"Evan! Look at me!," she implored, and then stopped in her tracks, stunned when he turned and she saw his grey-blue eyes were filled with tears. Shocked by the sadness evident in the lines of his face, her eyes quickly filled with tears of their own.

"Evan, why do you have to leave? Why are you going now? You didn't even want to say goodbye?" she demanded.

"Leah, I have to go," he replied quietly.

"Why can't you stay? Do you hate me that much that you have to run away?" she returned, nearly sobbing.

"I love you so much Leah. You are the best thing in this world that I have ever found, and I'm glad you're so happy here. But because I love you, I have to go," he replied, tears streaming down his face. Leah was shocked into silence.

Evan reached down into his pack and withdrew the old knife his father had given him. The knife had kept him alive, and he had used it to teach Leah so many things while they travelled the road together. She knew what it meant to him.

"I was going to leave this with the guard for you," he said, handing it to her. She accepted it silently, still unsure of what to say and how to respond to what he said. She noticed a note tied to the hilt of the knife, and she read it to herself, barely noting that Evan's horse had begun to move towards the exit once again. Leah, may this protect you as well as it has protected me for so long. And may this gift bring you many years of peace and plenty. Yours always, Evan.

She looked up and saw his back as he entered the doorway. There was so much she wanted to say, so much she thought she would say, but the words jammed together in her throat and caught in her mouth so she stood there struggling to make any sound. And then he was gone, through the door and out of view.

Evan was sobbing like a little child on the back of his horse, crying like he hadn't cried in years. If he hadn't been so distracted by the overwhelming pain of his sorrow, he would have noticed the strange clouds of dust swirling far off at the edge of the horizon.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers