Sam and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it will be great. Of course I was a nervous wreck all day today."

"Did you have trouble with the crutches or anything?"

"No everybody there was great. They went out of their way to accommodate me and one woman even offered to pick me up and bring me home every day." Sam smiled and said, "I'm glad you didn't know any of them before you fell. We might never have become friends."

Amy reached across the table and put her hand on his and said, "I can't believe we wouldn't have ended up like we are anyway. It just would have taken longer."

He leaned over close to her and with an impish grin told her, "I'll bet you never would have peed in a towel for me."

When she recovered she said, "I have to admit that isn't something that would have come to mind. Of course shaving me wouldn't have either."

"I liked doing that for you."

"I liked it too."

It was still early as they went back to Amy's place and settled on the couch next to each other. She turned and put her hands on each side of his face and kissed him gently. "Sam honey about shaving me. Do you have time?"

"You have to be naked first."

"Of course I have to be naked" and smiling she stood up. He watched her as she undressed for him and then he put his hand on her mound.

"Yes it's time for a shave love and it just might take quite a while."

"That's okay. You can take as long as you want. I bought you a shaver, a toothbrush and new underwear today."

"I just may never go home then."

"That's what I was hoping."

The End.