Sam and Celine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

I was stepping up to the mike to sing a Steely Dan song when I saw Celine in the crowd. She was standing alone on the floor and looked ready to dance. We began the song and as I sang I watched her. "Hey Nineteen" always got the crowd going.

She was dressed in tight jeans and a white top that scooped low to expose her beautiful cleavage. Her hair was piled high and somewhat helter-skelter on top of her head and she began to wiggle as the music picked up steam. I scanned the crowd of dancers, as I usually do, and could see that Celine was in her own world.

She put her hands over her head and swayed her sweet little butt to the rhythm of the song, punctuating the beat with little thrusts from her groin. She had an ethereal smile on her face and moved with a natural grace and uninhibited style that was definitely not American. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She made eye contact and moved in a very sexual way whenever I looked at her. She was luring me in and she was doing a good job of it. As she turned away from the stage her sweet bubble ass moved smoothly to the beat. She swayed and danced unconcerned with the fact that anyone might be watching her.

"Please take me along when you slide on down."

She looked up from the dance floor and I could see her eye my crotch as I sang. I smiled and she acknowledged m with a wiggle of her hips. So sexy. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then the chorus kicked in.

"The Cuervo Gold. The fine Colombian. Make tonight a wonderful thing."

The crowd was singing along, the floor was packed and Celine and I were playing a game of eyeball. She moved so sexually and with such confidence. I didn't have any room in my jeans for an erection, so I paced myself and kept looking away to avoid the distraction of her sweetly swaying body.

But once the song, and the set, ended, I placed my guitar on its stand and headed off stage to search for her. I steered for the bar, as I usually do, and fended off the usual high fives and talkative drunks. I saw her leaning on the bar, ordering a drink. I sidled up and tucked into the narrow space next to her.

"Well this is a surprise," I said, smiling at her. "What brings you out on a Saturday night?" I queried.

She turned and I suddenly realized how incredibly beautiful she was up close.

"Well Samantha and Jolie left unexpectedly this afternoon and I needed to get away from that place and....well, I guess I felt like dancing." She smiled so seductively.

"Really? They left just like that? When are they coming back?"

I didn't want to sound too concerned.

"They are coming back up to Vermont on Monday," Celine replied.

"You know, this is very bizarre. I mean, here we've been circling around one another, I've seen you topless, you've seen me naked, and.....well, doing all sorts of other things....."

I smiled meekly and so did she.

"And we've barely said three words to one another until now. So....who are you?" I asked innocently.

We spent the next ten minutes talking. It was difficult, standing at a loud bar on a Saturday night and knowing that I had to go back on stage in a few minutes. But we traded personal info quickly and blocked out the cacophony around us.

I found out she had grown up in a suburb north of Paris, was a student at the Sorbonne and had gotten the nanny gig through the internet, site unseen. Her English was excellent, but this was her first visit to the States. She'd spent most of the summer up on the hill taking care of Jolie and had had very little time to enjoy herself or see much of the US outside of the Chambers compound.

While she talked I admired the view. The tops of her breasts were very visible and they looked so soft and full. Her hair was silky and so casually pulled up and away over her head. I wanted to reach up and unleash it. I found myself getting lost in her mahogany brown eyes.

But what struck me the most being so close was her skin. It was luminescent and radiated with a silky texture that just begged to be touched. I wanted to just reach out and softly stroke her face, but I sublimated the urge and felt myself drawn to her even further.

She had high cheekbones and exotic eyes. Her teeth were perfect and her lips looked so kissable right now. The press of the crowd was crushing us together at the bar. I didn't mind in the least, and it didn't seem like she was having a problem with it either. Despite the smoke and sweat hanging in the room, I could still smell her delectable scent wafting off her delicate body. I tried to keep my mind in the conversation.

With a little more probing I discovered she had a boyfriend back in Paris, but hadn't seen him since May. She seemed somewhat wistful, but she was here, he wasn't, and I was. I asked what her boyfriend was like, trying to wheedle my way into her good graces.

"Oh I've known him since I started university. He is very nice, but...." She let her sentence hang.

"But what?" I pressed. She looked at me intensely.

"Well, he's never, um, well, he's..." I looked at her expectantly. Andy tapped me on the shoulder.

"Time to rock, brother." I didn't let my eye contact waver.

"Be right there." I waved him off. He disappeared into the crowd.

"He's never made love to me the way you did to Samantha the other afternoon. I couldn't believe my eyes. You were so intense....and passionate. I couldn't stop watching. I know it was bad." She locked in my gaze.

"It wasn't bad." I paused. "And truthfully, I liked it," I said smiling. "I liked that you were watching us. It turned me on something fierce."

"Really? Mmmm. It turned me on too," she said sort of shyly.

"You were touching yourself, weren't you?" I said nonchalantly.

She gave me a somewhat embarrassed look. . "Yes," she said meekly. "I couldn't help it. I was so wet."

I began to dawn on me where this evening was headed. But I knew better than to try and pull something off after closing time on a Saturday night. My mind spun and I came up quickly with a plan of action.

"Celine, I need to go. And as much as I'd like to hang out later tonight, it takes a crazy long time to break down the equipment. So I have a suggestion. I will come by tomorrow morning around ten to pick you up. We're going to go on a hike. Wear some comfortable shoes and maybe bring a sweater and hat. I'll take care of everything else."

She looked at me with a big smile.

"Oui?" she said.

I kissed her forehead.

"Oui back at you. Gotta go. See you tomorrow. Get a good night's sleep."

I headed back to the stage and we ripped the roof off the joint. Celine disappeared into the crowd and I began to think about tomorrow.

I pulled down the driveway as promised the next morning. I'd bought provisions, water, a bottle of wine, sunblock, binoculars -- all tucked neatly into my pack. I pulled up into the driveway and saw her Jeep. I hopped out and ran up the stairs to her small au-pair apartment, neatly nestled above the garage attached to the main house. I knocked and the door opened.

Celine was ready for hiking, but she looked like she was ready for something else as well. She had Spandex shorts that hugged her lower body and a tight top that did the same. She wasn't hiding any of her curves and I was pretty sure the mountain would not mind. She threw a loose vest over herself as she got ready to go.

"What do I need to bring?" she asked.

"Not a thing. I've got it all covered. You look great. Let's go."

And out the door we went. She was so excited to be going out, it didn't seem to matter where she was going. But I had a treat in store for her and knew she'd get off on the day I had planned. She looked so sporty, but so sexy in her little outfit. I couldn't wait for the day to unfold.

"You know that mountain you see every day off in the distance? Well that's Mount Mansfield. And we're going to climb it today," I told her.

She was excited from the moment she climbed in the car. The day was glorious and we drove through the Notch and over to Underhill and parked at the trailhead. She followed my lead up the trail and looked to be in good shape for what would be a rather vigorous hike. As the trail began to rise we both began to break out in a sweat. She removed her vest, which I stowed in my pack, and her body was bursting out of her Spandex outfit. Her nipples stood proud through the thin material and I knew folks on top were going to enjoy more than the usual view.

Mansfield is an amazing mountain, but you can drive to the top so it is sometimes overrun with folks in Bermuda shorts and white shoes. Our trail brought us up the back side of the mountain away from the crowds. Once on top we quickly traversed the ridge and ignored the masses.

I pointed out the high points to Celine. Off to the west were the Adirondacks, and peeking above the horizon to the east were the White Mountains. The view was endless and we enjoyed our traverse of the ridge. We found a great little rock outcropping just off the north peak on which to have a picnic and we enjoyed the sun and view and the lunch I'd packed as we sat on a huge granite boulder. The food tasted great after such an effort and the red burgundy I'd stowed in my pack in a Nalgene bottle was a real surprise for Celine. We were having a great afternoon, but I was already looking forward to our return to Stowe.

Reluctantly we left our sunny perch and headed west down the mountain. In front of us was the expanse of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks poking their smoky heads up in the distance. Celine kept announcing how incredible the view was. I was watching her sweet ass sway down the mountain trail and was thinking the same thing.

An hour and a half later we emerged into the clearing of the parking lot, climbed into my truck and headed back toward Stowe. Celine waxed on about the hike and the day and the wine and....it had been a perfect day. We arrived back at the Chambers estate and breathed a sigh of relief as we saw no evidence of their return. I could tell Celine was getting excited already. We climbed up the steps to her lair and opened the door to the rest of the afternoon.

We were hot and sweaty from a long hike, but I was feeling drawn to this incredible woman. There was no doubt in my mind that the feeling was mutual. The sweat and dirt didn't bother me; I was ready to mingle. But Celine demurred as I tried to kiss her.

"I need a shower. We need a shower. Why don't you join me?"

This may be the nanny's apartment, but it was very well-appointed and had a charm that spoke volumes about the owner's good taste. The bathroom was bathed in natural light from a large skylight. The shower was huge and had thick glass on two sides.

Celine pulled off her top and shorts without a glance in my direction. She retwisted her hair and tied it tightly above her head, exposing her elegant neckline. I watched her perfectly smooth bottom twitch as she walked to the shower to turn it on. She moved like a feline, slow and silky. I admired her tight little bubble ass and could feel the blood rush to my groin. I could now see that she was a natural blond and while she may have trimmed her bush, she was natural and full. Still, her pubic hair was so fine and soft that her labia shown through clearly. She looked delectable.

I pulled off my tee shirt, dropped my shorts and stood naked as I watched her adjust the temperature of the water. My cock was at attention and stood wavering proudly in the warm glow of the afternoon.

Celine got the temperature just right and turned to see me standing at attention. She smiled, didn't say a word, but stepped into the shower and left the door ajar. I took the cue and slid into the stream of hot water with her. I place my hands on her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her neck. She leaned her head to the side so I could kiss and lick her neck from her shoulder blade to her earlobe.

"I want you so bad, Celine. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you walking down by the pool."

"And I want you too, Jeremy. I want to make love to you for the rest of afternoon and evening. But while we're in the shower, I only want to touch....and kiss. Okay?"

I didn't answer. I just caressed her lovely body. I snuggled up behind her and let my dick nestle in between her ass cheeks. I grabbed the soap and got my hands nice and soapy. Then, as I continued to kiss her neck, I caressed and massaged her magnificent breasts. They were incredible to feel; so soft and pliant, yet her well-defined nipples were as hard as pebbles. I massaged her boobs, lifting them to feel their weight and buoyancy. I squeezed them hard, then let my soapy fingers trail softly along their delicate curves. I fiddled her nipples with my fingertips and pinched them lightly with my soapy touch.

My breast massage brought oohs and aahs from Celine as she ground her ass into my member. I'm not sure I've ever been so hard. She leaned her face around and found my lips. We kissed passionately and with dueling tongues, seeking out the others mouth and sucking and licking each others lips. My soapy hands could not contain themselves. They began to travel south, gliding over her smooth belly and finally nestling and cupping the soapy confines of her pussy.

I caressed her softly and used the lubrication of the soap to glide my fingers smoothly over her pubis. She groaned her appreciation and I felt her hand reach back to cup my shaft. I was hard as a rock and her petite hand barely encircled my girth. I leaned in to whisper in her ear as I caressed her outer lips.

"Celine. I want you so bad. You're so beautiful. I love touching you."

She turned around and grabbed the soap. She soaped up her hands and reached down to grab my cock. I reached behind and gently caressed her sweet little butt, but without pulling her close. She began to stroke my cock with soapy hands, then reached down to caress and knead my balls with one hand while she stroked up and down on my shaft with the other. Her fingers wandered all the way back to my anus where she gently rubbed me before retreating back to my hanging sac. She began to whisper in my ear.

"It was so hot to watch you fuck Samantha the other day. I couldn't believe I was watching. It felt so naughty, but I couldn't turn away. She was so turned on and you were so hard. And you fucked her good. It was so hot."

As she talked I pulled her hard against my belly, crushing my erection between us. I palmed her sweet smooth butt and squeezed her cheeks. She was so soft and supple and very turned on. Her exquisite breasts were crushed between us and felt like a soft cushion separating our upper bodies. I again kissed her neck and worked my way up to whisper in her ear.

"I need you Celine. I need to fuck you. I watched you on the dance floor last night and knew I'd have to have you. You're so incredibly sexy."

"I want you to do all the things you did to Samantha -- and more," she said over the splashing water. "I think we're pretty clean now. Don't you?"

Yes I did. And I leaned over to turn off the shower. We took the next five minutes to dry off one another's body, slowly caressing each body part as the thick cotton towels dried our skin. I sat down on a stool and dried her breasts, admiring their shape and proportion. They swayed so gently as I moved the towel over her body. I started to dry between her legs, fluffing the fair thin hair on her pubis. That's when I noticed how long her labia were. Two beautiful rippled layers of skin protruded seductively from her pussy. They hung down in a tight flower and separated just enough to show a touch of wetness.

I had never seen lips like this and I was fascinated. I wondered what they looked like when she was wide open and spread before me. She let me gently caress her labia and smiled.

"They're rather big," she said shyly. "I hope you like them."

I could only stare up into her eyes with a look of incredulity.

"They're beautiful," I said as I gently separated them with the tips of my fingers

"Let me sit down," she demanded.

We trades places; I stood and she sat on the stool. She dried me expertly and without touching my cock, leaving it for last. It was hard to ignore as it stood at complete attention. She eventually began to dry my cock and balls. She was very gentle and the high grade cotton felt good under her touch. She cupped my balls and made sure I was dry everywhere.

Then she put the towel down and put her hands on the front of my thighs as I stood fully erect in front of her face. She kissed the tip of my penis with a gentle smooch, followed my a little flick of her tongue. She looked up at me and gave me a wicked smile. I had a feeling we were both going to enjoy this.

She moved her hands; one to cup and knead my balls, the other planted firmly, but gently, around the base of my cock. She took me into her mouth, looked up at me expectantly, and then began to suck me. A little bit deeper with each suck; and a little bit wetter with each stroke. Her mouth was a non-stop sucking machine. She'd let my cock pop out of her mouth, but would then lick and lip the entire shaft from base to tip. At one point she spit on my cock and then zeroed in to use this lubrication to lick and suck me some more.

She now began to bob her head back and forth, taking me as deep as she could go. She made little moaning sounds as she sucked and I felt one hand slide up and between my legs to touch and massage my ass. She was so into it and I couldn't hold back. She could tell I was getting ready to unload. Just as I was about to orgasm, she pulled my cock out her mouth and kept stroking expertly with her hand. She held my cock three inches from her face and aimed my cock toward her open mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I came hard; spurt after spurt after spurt of creamy white semen; most of it shooting directly into her mouth; a few errant drops landing on her face. She had her eyes open and looked at me with sheer lust. I was probably doing the same. I let out a huge groan as every drop of my load landed in or around her sweet mouth. Once I subsided she took my erection back into her mouth and sucked very gently in a post-orgasmic finale.

"Damn, Celine. That was incredible. Unreal," I said in amazement.

She smiled sweetly, then stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was still as hard as a rock and she noticed as she turned around and sat on the bed. She lay back on the bed, but her feet on the edge and spread her legs. Her beautiful pussy suddenly lay open to me. Her labia were so full and long. I immediately felt the urge to suck on them.

I kneeled down on floor, put my hands around her hips and pulled her open pussy to my mouth. She spread her legs and put her feet on my back. I began to tongue and lick her long lips. They were so full and loose and folded over in puckered layers. I pulled on them with my lips and watched them stretch. Celine closed her eyes and put her hands on my head to guide me to her most sensitive spots. I pulled my head back and used my hands to touch and open her lips. They were pliant and stretchy and I gently pulled them open to expose her juicy pinkness within.

As I spread her lips up and away, her little clit came into view. I leaned forward and flicked it very gently with the tip of my tongue. Celine bucked her pelvis into my face and moaned loudly.

"Suck me, Jeremy. I want you to suck my pussy."

I licked, sucked, kissed and prodded. Her pussy was so wet from my exploration that my face was soaked from my nose to my chin. Her pussy lay open and inviting, enjoying my tongue, but looking like it really needed a cock to fill it up.

I stood up and climbed onto to the bed between her legs.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Celine? Do you want my cock inside you?"

"Yesssss," she moaned. "Come inside me. Fuck me."

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers