Sam and Celine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

My cock hovered near her opening. She put her hand down and guided me in. I slid in just a little, then began a slow steady stroke, only dipping 3 to 4 inches of my cock into her juicy wet slit with each thrust. She was enjoying it, I could tell. I kept this up long enough to feel that she was good and wet; then I shoved it home, sinking the rest of my hard cock deep into her wet home. She gasped and let out a loud response.

"Oh, fuck!!" she cried.

I began to pound in long steady strokes, going deep and full with each thrust. Our bodies slapped together as we fucked, her pussy juices lubricating her tight hole.

One thing I love to watch when fucking in the missionary position is the way a naturally busty woman's tits shake when being fucked. It's one of life's great visual pleasures, and Celine's breasts were bouncing and swaying with abandon. I could watch her boobs jiggle around all day long. It was time to move on, though. I pulled out, grabbed her legs and flipped her over. I lifted under her pelvis and pulled her ass into the air.

"You want me to really fuck you, Celine?"

"Yes," she screamed. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass!"

I drove it deep with one long push and then began to fuck her with a furious rhythm. Time to let it all out, I thought, and I did. Her face was down on the bedspread and her back was arched to allow me maximum penetration. Her tight pussy grabbed my cock and tugged me back in after each outward thrust. My groin slapped against her ass and I could see her butt cheeks shake and shiver each time I rammed it home.

The invitation to fuck her ass kept popping into my mine. But I figured it was a long night and there would be time for that later. Right now her pussy felt too good and too tight to go searching for another hole.

I could tell this position was hitting Celine just right as she began to pant and moan in rhythm to my thrusting. I could feel myself ready to explode.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she kept panting in a rhythmic chant.

"I'm going to come inside you, Celine," I cried.

And my second orgasm in a half hour came surging through my groin. I could feel Celine's pussy contract and pulse with my own spurts as we both came hard in a synchronized orgasm. She could certainly feel my explosion as I could feel the spasms deep inside her pussy.

We collapsed laughing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, Celine. You're incredible," I said in a true understatement.

Celine cooed softly as she snuggled into my chest and wrapped her slender thigh over my legs. She looked up at me and smiled as she squeezed my semi-flaccid cock.

"Do you think you can keep up with me tonight?" she asked as she caressed and fondled my balls.

"Not sure, baby. But I sure as hell am going to try."

My hand slid down her stomach, heading south in search of her fleshy lips. Celine sighed.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers