Sam and Edward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sly grin Sam gave me kiss on the cheek and strutted to the door, "See you tomorrow sometime Babe, I hope your fantasy is as much fun for you as it's going to be for me, oh and don't wank too much."

I gave Sam about 15 minutes then walked to the reception, I had arranged with the concierge for a costume that would let me go to the party but not be recognised by Sam or Edward, and when I picked it up it was perfect, A spiderman suit with foam muscles and a full face mask. After a quick change back in the room I was on my way to live out my voyeuristic cuckold fantasy.

The party was down at the beach side bar and was pretty busy when I arrived, I was surprised at how many people were there and relieved as it would make it quite easy to stay away from them. It didn't take me long to spot Edward, a huge, chiselled black man wearing only a loin cloth stands out quite a lot and with my stunning wife standing beside him they were getting lots of looks.

I grabbed a drink and did some mingling, when I saw them next they were both drinking with some of the people from our dive boat. I couldn't help but wonder what they were thinking and that got me really excited, I wondered how far they would go in public, secretly I was egging them on.

An hour and a couple of drinks passed and I decided to check on them again, now they were dancing, not too close but I couldn't help wander over for a closer look. The dance floor was quite crowded but I could see Sam was holding another drink and starting to really move, she is a great dancer and in that skimpy outfit she certainly had Edward's attention and that of just about everyone at the party.

The song ended and they walked back to a distant table near the beach, stopping for more drinks on the way. I could see Sam whispering in Edward's ear but I had no idea what she was saying, judging by the smile it put on his face it was to his liking though.

Then Sam leant over and kissed him and my cock near exploded in my costume, I had to check to make sure my erection wasn't too obvious. After a minute or so of making out they stopped, spoke briefly walked off hand in hand, towards Edward's room I imagine, but I had no idea where that was and I wasn't going to risk following them. So I let the would be lovers be, and walked back to our room alone, determined not to wank over the thought of them too much.

There was a knock on the door at 11am the next morning and when I opened it Sam stood there looking radiant, glowing with a smile from ear to ear. Her hair was wet and brushed back plus her make up was gone so I instantly assumed she had had a shower but she was still dressed as she had left the house the night before in her new leopard print outfit.

"You look amazing," I said excitedly as we embraced, "how are you?"

"Wow..............I mean......wow.......thank you so much for that Babe, just......thank you...." she whispered in my ear.

"You had a good time?" I asked as I took a step back to drink in the sight of my freshly fucked wife.

"Yes, oh yes....."

"I want to hear all about it."

"That might take some time, we were at it for a good while, and quite a few times."

Taking a seat on the bed I informed her, "I'm not going any where."

"Well ok...."

Sam sat down next to me, still in her swimsuit and tiny skirt, and began to tell me all the intimate details of their night of passion. She had been nervous initially as she new some of the other guests new she was married to me, but after a few drinks she decided that their opinions meant nothing to her and she just went for it. She felt Edward's massive pole while they were dancing and soon was begging him to fuck her.

"Once we got back to his room we were all over each other, being with such a big black guy made me feel so naughty! I turned into a total slut baby, I hope your not going to get angry with me?" Sam said with a slight concern on her face.

"I promise, what ever you tell me will only turn me on more, plus you can't imagine how I was picturing it while I was wanking. What did you do?"

She told me that while they were kissing she felt how big his dick really was, she ripped his loin cloth off, fished the massive black snake out and dropped to her knees. She had to hold it in both hands as she licked it and tried desperately to suck it all.

"How big is he?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Sam asked with what I thought might be a look of pity on her face.

"Yes!"

She made a gesture with her hands that well and truly put me to shame, "I could only get the tip into my mouth before I started to choke on it," she said as she blushed slightly.

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"No, it was too big for me, when I put a condom on him I was actually a little scared. I didn't know if he'd fit it all inside me."

"Did he?"

"Eventually."

"Did it feel good?"

Sam looked up at me, "Amazing."

"How many times?"

"I think he came 3 times."

"And you?"

"Honestly, I lost count. He's good babe, so very good, thank you so much for making this happen."

"What outfit are you going to wear over to his room tonight?" I asked.

"You want me to fuck him again?" she looked at me curiously.

"For sure, I can see how much you enjoyed it. I'd be crazy not to let you do it again. We're only here on holidays, you obviously loved it and I'm the horniest I've ever been, why wouldn't you?"

"I'm not going to refuse an offer like that. How about you pick one out for me while I grab some sleep, I didn't get too much last night," she said with a wink before laying down.

I opened Sam's bag and began to search through it for a suitable outfit, every item I examined bought vivid images of her and Edward to mind. I found a black lace thong and matching push-up bra that I knew would look amazing on her and set it out on the bed with a short black low cut dress and black heels.

I let Sam sleep for a few hours then woke her for an early dinner. She put on the outfit I had picked for Edward and we walked to the restaurant. Over our food I pressed Sam for more details and explained how she had felt his massive pole stretching her and pushing so deeply inside her.

"How thick is he?" I asked, I couldn't believe how hungry I was for details, luckily Sam was happy to oblige.

"I was stretched so tight around him that I could feel every throb of his cock when he came," she said with a hazy look in her eye as she thought back to their night of lust.

"Wow," I said with real admiration.

"The first time he came I was actually worried that the condom would break, he just kept pumping shot after shot, when he eventually pulled out I was shocked and quite impressed at how much cum that condom could hold," she quite frankly as she ate her steak.

"Are you excited about fucking him again?"

"Very...but you obviously are too judging by the outfit I'm in, you must really want him to fuck me senseless."

I explained to Sam that seeing her dressed in the sexy outfit I'd picked out for her, knowing see was about to spend a wild night with her new black lover was the more than I could have ever imagined and something I definitely didn't want to stop.

"You know if I got back there tonight I'm going to keep going back as often as I can, and that could be A LOT?"

"Totally, nothing would make me happier than knowing you were getting your pussy stretched by his massive black cock. Actually, I want to walk you there."

"Really, why?"

"I want to give you to him, so we all know where we stand."

So we got up and Sam led me to her lovers bungalow which was in a stand alone secluded part of the resort, on the beach surrounded by gardens. It was perfect, I would have some where to hide and listen to them fuck, I might even be able to watch. I looked over at Sam as we approached and I could see her smiling, she knew I'd be out here.

We walked straight up Edwards door and knocked, while I waited I kissed Sam and gave her the final once over. My wife looked so hot and knowing what she had on underneath gave me a constant erection.

The door opened and Edwards impressive frame near filled it, we shook hands and I explained that he had my blessing to fuck Sam as much as either of them wanted and that I didn't care if they acted as a couple in public. As far as I was concerned if Sam was choosing to give her body to him they need not hide it. Edward thanked me and turned to Kim pulling her into his embrace and passionately kissing her, Sam's hands wandered furiously over Edwards' muscular back. When they finally came up for air, Sam turned to me and whispered, "Thank you," as Edward led her past me and into his abode.

I had barely turned when I heard the door click shut behind me so I immediately walked around to the side of the building and set up behind a fern with a view of most of the open plan bungalow through an open curtain.

It didn't take long for the lovers to wander into view, Sam was looking up as Edward bent forward, they made out in a frenzy of hands and rubbing bodies. Edward was soon lifting Sam's dress over her head, he stepped back to admire her lingerie clad body then quickly scooped her up, she wrapped her legs around his torso and they continued to make out like teenagers.

I changed windows to try and find a better view, by the time I found one Sam had Edwards shirt off and was kneeling before him unbuckling his trousers. They dropped to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen, Sam wasted no time grabbing it and licking the huge purple head.

"I'm yours now," Sam said looking up a Edward in between circling the head of his cock with her tongue.

Edward lifted Sam up and she turned and presented her thong clad rear to him, he slipped a huge black finger under her thong and ripped it clean off her. Sam didn't even flinch and braced herself against the lounge chair as Edward lined his spear up with her dripping snatch, I couldn't believe how much of a slut Sam was being. Edward took his time and slowly pushed just the massive head inside my wife, Sam moaned and begged for more.

"In good time babe," Edward said as he continued to slowly force more of his massive pole into Sam's stretching pussy. He let go of Sam's hips and was reaching around to massage her breasts all the while slowly driving deeper.

"Oh God, please fuck me! Just give me it all and fuck me!" Sam begged was she writhed with pleasure, her knees shaking.

Edward must have bottomed out as he slowly began rocking back and forth, Sam began to moan loudly as he started build a powerful deep stroke. When Sam began to buckle and drop I knew she was coming, I can't imagine how powerful the body racking orgasm must have been. When she stopped shaking Edward pulled out of her, I could see her pussy still gaping before he led her to the bed and laid back beckoning her to jump on top. Sam quickly straddled him and began to slowly rub her dripping wet and still hungry pussy along his massive rock hard shaft.

Sam let Edward remove her bra and then she slowly lowered herself onto his massive black pole, she was soon grinding down and thrashing wildly as she rode her new lover for all he was worth, she was like a woman possessed. This was a side of her I had never seen and I was so glad I had allowed it to happen for her.

I watched her ride him to at least two more orgasms, then she began to quicken her pace, looking down at Edward she raised his hands up to her breasts which he took to with abandon, roughly massaging her breasts as she rode.

"Give it to me......." she pleaded through gritted teeth.

"You ready for my load Baby?"

"Oh God yes......... cum in me.............. put it deep inside me," Sam panted between breaths.

I hadn't thought about them not using a condom and I was shocked at how little I was worried, and even a bit excited about it. I sat there nursing a throbbing erection as I watched Sam have Edwards cum pumped deep into her belly. Edward was pulling her hips down as he fired shot after shot of semen up into her womb, Sam's still suspender clad torso convulsed with each pump of his hips, cooing as each wave hit her cervix.

While Sam kept writhing on her black lovers torso I began to contemplate the consequences of what had just happened, it appeared my fantasy had quickly taken on a life of it's own. What if she got pregnant? My stomach was churning with a strange mix of fear, anxiety, embarrassment and arousal. This was something I had never even thought about and now could be a very real development, I was worried about how good the idea made me feel. Sam walking around with another man's baby in her belly. What would our families say? What we tell our Daughter? I should have been horrified but I was left feeling even more excited the more I though about it.

I moved closer to window so I could eavesdrop on their conversation. When I looked up Edward had Sam laying next to him, exhausted they both were staring at the ceiling.

Sam spoke first, "That was mind blowing, I can't believe how much you cum, I can still feel it warm and inside me."

I had heard enough, I was so happy for Sam and so super aroused, as they cuddled in post orgasmic bliss I left to go back to my room and masturbate to my new favourite fantasy of Sam carrying Edward's baby.

I beat off in record time back at the room, images of Sam and Edward fucking flashing through my mind, followed by us going home and Sam being pregnant. At this point I exploded all over the bathroom and was asleep in minutes.

It was early morning when Sam woke me, she climbed into bed with me still in her now soiled lingerie, she looked a mess. Her hair was knotted, she was covered red marks and small bruises around her breasts and she absolutely stank of cum, she reeked of sex.

"Did you like what you saw last night, I knew you'd watch?" she whispered while nibbling an my ear.

"I loved it."

"Which bit the most?"

"The bit where he came in you," I admitted before kissing her and reaching down to feel her swollen pussy.

"I wanted you to watch it, him cum in me, was that part of your fantasy?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but I did all last night, I was so horny and I beat off to it."

"What bit?"

"Him cumming in you and me being excited that you might be pregnant to him."

"A little black baby hey?" Sam whispered in my ear while placing my hand on her belly. "There might already be one in there, he put more cum in me than you can imagine."

12