Sam and his Queen

Story Info
Sam shows his obedience cleaning up cum and being fucked.
1.6k words
4.02
48.6k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laid on his back on the bed, next to him facing the opposite direction Amy shivered to orgasm at the as the man whose cock she was riding filled her with his cum. Amy stayed put as the man continued to twitch beneath her.

"OMG, are you still cumming!?"

"I can't help it, that pussy of yours feels awesome." Tilting his head to look at Sam he smiled and continued. "Not that you would remember how great your wife's pussy is, would you clean up boy?"

Sam felt dejection and looked down at his caged cock. It has been two straight weeks that he has been locked up. Punishment, they were out at a local night club and ran into one of his co-workers. Amy thought he was sexy and she danced with him a couple times that night. At the end of the evening after they left Amy informed Sam she was upset that he did not invite him back for drinks and what else might cum up. But that changed when Amy showed up at work unannounced the Monday after and told him she wanted to have lunch with Scott. She wove her seduction quickly and by the following weekend Scott was fucking her brains out on their couch while Sam knelt on the floor waiting to lick up the mess they made.

Sam looked down between his leg, the thought of Amy's pussy wrapped around his own cock made it swell inside the cage.

"Ok time for your treat!" Amy quickly raised off of Scott's cock and moved to Sam's face. Cum was already leaking out and fell on his cheek.

"I saw that!" Resting her pussy firmly on his mouth, Sam's tongue delved deep pulling the sperm down into his waiting mouth. Reaching down she took a vice like grip on this balls. Squeezing them hard she reminded him that he was not to waste cum that she so generously shares with him.

"You will be punished for wasting perfectly good cum. When Scott has to pee you will drink it to show you are sorry for letting his cum hit you in your face instead of your slutty mouth."

Sam gave a muffled 'yes my queen' and continued to lick.

"I better be all clean, there is another very hard cock waiting to fuck me.

You aren't going to let any miss your mouth are you?" She gave his balls a slap to reinforce the importance of her words.

"No my Queen, I will eat it all."

"Such a good slut!" Ben said. Sam wasn't sure if he was talking about Amy or him.

The Ben climbed on the bed and Amy leaned forward and began to tease and suck his cock, watching Sam the whole time making sure he was paying close attention to how much she enjoyed sucking another man's cock.

"Maybe I'll have you cum in my mouth I haven't tasted some yummy cum in such a long time."

"MMM baby girl that feels wonderful." Ben moaned."

Sam felt a strong hand grab his arm, looking up he saw William. He forgot William was even there, he had been sitting in a chair silently watching everything that was going on in the bed. William's had a monterous black cock that was now pointing straight out from his body.

"Looks like bitch boy should do some cocking sucking too." Pulling Sam roughly to his cock he began to force it down Sam's throat.

William's cock was at least 11 inches long and so thick it filled Sam's entire mouth. Amy giggled watching William force fuck Sam's mouth, she took cruel pleasure in how rough William was with her slave.

Amy felt her pleasure rise in her womb as she remembered the first day William had fucked Sam's ass. Sam fought and begged from the very beginning, when Williams cock broke into his tight ass he cried out so loud that William slapped him in the face for fighting and told Amy to gag him. After Amy stuffed a pair of panties into Sam's mouth, William gave one hard push of his hips and had 8 of his 11 inches deep in Sam's ass. Even with his mouth stuffed with the panties Sam cried out so loud that Amy was sure the neighbors heard.

This made William slap him and again and force it the rest of the way in. When he was done Sam laid limp on the bed only to get another face smack as William laid back and ordered him to clean his dirty cock.

Amy took Ben's cock all the way in her mouth as she watched William face fuck Sam.

Sam gagged and snorted as he tried to breath. This made William hold his head tight against his cock so he continued to gag, berating him about being a gagging little slut. William pulled quickly away pulling Sam's head up so he looked directly up into William's eyes, William asked him one question, do you like my cock in your mouth? Sam knew how to answer, if he said anything but 'I love your cock in my mouth' he would suffer some cruel punishment that Amy and William will think up.

"Stop William." Amy's voice was soft but stern. William looked at her with surprise but released Sam's head. As Sam gasped for breath e gave a feeble "Thank you my Queen."

It surprised him that she freed him from the brutal cock sucking but he was truly greatful.

"Fuck his ass, fuck his ass hard! Make him thank you for every stroke of your cock." Amy smiled and evil smile and went back to sucking Ben.

Amy watched out of the corner of her eye as William roughly pushed Sam backwards and grabbed his thighs pulling his legs upward. Sam's head was now even with Amy's, she looked over at his face, he had a look of panic and dread. Turning towards her he gave a pleading look hoping that maybe she will find a moment of compassion and tell William to back off.

Smiling she ran her tongue up the shaft of the cock in her hand. "mmmm I think you love cock more than I do. Don't you slut?"

Knowing his position, Sam agreed.

"What do you say to William?" Amy ran her tongue around the tip of Ben's cock, catching some precum that leaked out.

"Please sir, fuck my ass." Sam's voice was weak and his anus tightened.

"Bitch you better say that was feeling!" Williams voice was harsh, Sam felt helpless beneath him while also he felt his cock swell more, his cock seemed to love his torture and often exposed his true feelings.

As Sam felt the steel rod of William's cock touch his asshole he gasped and said louder than he intended "FUCK ME HARD!" his own cock leaked a drop of precum out as William pushed into him.

"You're a tight bitch." William grunted.

"Ughhhh." Was the only sound Sam could make. Sam squeezed his eyes shut while trying to open his ass up to accepted all of William. Clenching his teeth he fought from crying out in pain.

"Look at me when I fuck you bitch!" Sam slowly opened his eyes, William's eyes were bloodshot, Sam wasn't sure if it was from passion, anger, or lust, maybe all three. It made Sam feel vulnerable but also aroused.

"Fuck me." Sam gave his hips a slight pushed back to indicate his sincerity.

William began to pound his cock in and out of Sam's ass, each thrust seemed to stretch Sam's asshole to the point that he wondered if it would ever close back up.

Sam deep in his own agony and ecstasy was unaware of anything else going on in the room, he was brought back into focus when Amy's head suddenly loomed above him her lips pursed like she was going to blow him a kiss.

William grunted the command to Sam. "Open your mouth bitch, your Queen has a treat for you."

Sam opened his mouth and watched in aroused humiliation as gooey sperm and saliva slowly stretched from Amy's lips down into his open mouth. After the last drop fell, Amy leaned forward and spit in his mouth to ensure every drop of cum was out.

"Keep your mouth open." William commanded. Giving 5 hard pounds of his cock into Sam's ass he suddenly pulled out. Sam's asshole felt opened and stretched while his insides felt like William's cock was still in him. Leaning back William ordered Sam to suck him.

Sam got on his hands and knees and lowered his mouth on to Williams throbbing and very dirty cock.

The taste was horrible but the humiliation made Sam's cock press against the bars of its cage and leak more precum.

"Stroke it bitch." Sam took his hand and rubbed out and down while he tried to fit as much of William's cock in his mouth.

Amy pushed on Sam's head guiding him deeper each time, and when William started to cum, she held him in place while Williams cum squirted hotly down his throat.

Amy told him to lick and suck all of the dirtiness off of William's cock. Informing Sam that his own slutty ass made it dirty so it is his responsibility to get it ready for her pussy if her and William decide to fuck later.

Amy, Ben and Scott all got up leaving Sam to clean up the mess he made on William's cock. As they walked out of the room, her heard Scott remind Amy that Sam still needed punished for not catching all of his cum.

"I think a few beers should get you ready to wash out Sam's mouth." Amy giggled.