Sam & Jenny Ch. 3

Story Info
Jenny gets her turn to make a game.
1.6k words
4.19
57.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Massage

A week had passed since Jenny and I had begun our own sex games. If you recall, My game was to take Jenny to the strip club and let her pick out a girl for me and I a girl for her. The night took an incredible turn when we met Ginger, whose real name we found out was Kelly. Ginger danced for Jenny and the two had a near bi-sexual experience. It was awesome and the game was working into my favor at this point. Suddenly, we both had a new fire and love for each other.

Saturday came rather quickly and I knew it was jenny’s turn at the game. Her envelope was titled Massage and I pretty much knew what I would read and I was correct. Jenny, I knew would not be as creative in her games as I was, just due to the fact that she viewed sex differently than I did. I uncorked a bottle of "Pino" and I slit open her envelope and read her game.

MASSAGE

RULES: I would like a night of being pampered. You will give me a full-body massage complete with rubbing oils, which I have purchased. You will make me feel like the queen of a country by attending to my every need and want. You will draw me a bath with rose petals and serve me wine and fruit. There will be no TV and no trips to the Internet. The music for the evening will be my collection of Sade CD’s.

I smiled at Jenny and said, "I had a feeling about this one, my queen." Jenny told me she would go get everything ready upstairs, and that I should change into my robe and bring the fruit and the wine. I gathered up the food and drink and made my way up to the game room. Jenny had moved the pool table and the couches over to the side of the room and there in the middle of the "dance floor" was a massage table with a towel on it. I had designed the bonus room of our house to be a club type setting complete with pool table and disco ball and a hard wood dance floor. We had also spent about $15,000 on a sound and lighting system for the home theater along the far wall. I was my pride and joy and movie theater and dance club in my house.

Jenny untied her robe and lay down face first onto the table. I asked her," where did you get the table." She replied that she had a friend that worked at a spa and she borrowed it for the day and then told me, "no more questions. This is my night and you will answer only when spoken to." Where did this come from? She never had acted forceful before. Maybe this was one of her fantasies.

I pulled out the massage oil and began to drip it onto her back. She looked incredible lying there on the table. Her tan was very dark and covered her body completely except for the t-shape white lines from her thong. The music was very relaxing and I kneaded her muscles and rubbed in the lotion. I worked her shoulder and neck first and then started my way down her back. She commented on how good it felt. She was turning me on with her "oohing" and slight moaning.

I finished up her back and began to run my hands over her firm ass. I looked up and saw her smile as I slipped my hands inside her thighs brushing her pussy with the tips of my fingers. I inched closer and closer to the inside folds of her lips and to my surprise she pushed her twat into my right index finger. She was dripping wet. I asked her, "Wow you are wet! What are you thinking about?" She didn’t answer right away and then said, "I told you not to speak until spoken to."

I shut up and watched as she softly lifted her hips up in and out on the tip of my finger. Jenny said, "well if you really want to know, I was thinking about our trip to the Doll House." I couldn’t believe my ears. "That feels good, Hun," she said and pulled herself back up slightly, so that my fingers were out of reach of her pussy. I went back to stroking her ass and thighs. "I get so wet when I think about the entire night and how turned on I got from my dance with Kelly," Jenny said. I kept quiet and listened to her talk about the night. "I had never had any sexual feeling at all for a woman, but Kelly made me so horny. I licked her ear and wanted so badly to take one of her nipples in my mouth." My cock sprung right to attention. I wanted to begin stroking it, but had decided to see how far I could get Jenny to go with the story and with my hands.

As Jenny recalled her feels for the night, I began to rub my finger in a circular motion around her anus. Jenny was in a zone and was unaware of what I was doing. I dipped my finger in the oil and gently returned it to her ass and slowly began to slip it into anus. Jenny began to moan and actually pushed against my finger, forcing it deeper into her hole. I noticed that the bend in my finger had made it inside her.

At that point I began to move it in and out and Jenny continued to buck softly. I couldn’t believe I was finger fucking my lovely wife in the ass and she was digging it. At the same time I realized all this, she must of as well, because she suddenly pulled up and rolled over with a slightly stunned look on her face. "This is going to fast. I want to make this night last," she said and then reached over a grabbed something under a towel.

I looked in amazement at what she had pulled from under the towel. "Shave me smooth," she said as she handed me a razor and shaving cream. I had always wanted to shave my wife, but she had never let me or I guess I had never directly asked. She kept her bush very smooth on a regular basis, but now I would be the one who clipped it clean.

I smoothed the cream over her pie and began to make soft strokes on the outside of her lips. I carefully shaved each side and then cleaned up the front and rubbed it to make sure it was smooth. I toweled off the excess cream and rubbed fresh oil on her mound. Jenny squirmed with passion as my hands and fingers went to work. I took each one of her 34 C tits in my mouth and sucked on her nipples. I moved my finger back down to her ass and tried to see if I she would let me put it back in her ass. To my delight, I circled her anus four or five times and then slipped right in her ass. Here I was fingering my wife in the ass and sucking her tits. What could be better? I realized as she grabbed my cock with her right hand, that her left hand was working her pussy. So now I’m sucking tit, fingering ass, while she strokes my cock and fingers herself.

I couldn’t take anymore. I slid her over to the side of the table and drove my dick into her pussy. Jenny let out a howl and shoved her tongue down my throat. I slammed my eight inches in and out of her pussy as I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight. Jenny began to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. I slid my right hand behind her and once again fingered her asshole. She left out a loud moan and said, "Oh Sam, fuck me in the ass!" I was so overwhelmed with adrenaline. Jenny turned around on her hands and knees and slid her tight ass to the edge of the table.

I grabbed the oil and lubed up my dick. I spread her cheeks and stuck my cock in her ass. Jenny screamed and pushed back as well. I rammed in and out of her ass as she fingered her pussy with one hand and sucked the fingers of her other. I couldn’t take anymore, and screamed, "Oh, I’m gonna come!"

Jenny sprung forward removing my dick from her ass and rolled over grunting, "Cum on my face!" She yanked my dick maybe three times as I exploded on her lips and chin. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked one time hard and cleaned me out. I fell over on the table as we collapsed together. We both fell asleep or I know I did for sure. When I came to, Jenny still had cum on her face, but it had dried in places. She opened her eyes and smiled, then closed them again.

Eventually we both got around to showering and climbed into bed. I told Jenny, "I love you" and she smiled and kissed me hard saying "I love you too!" Jenny then looked me into the eyes and said, "I don’t know how we got to where we did, but don’t start expecting it. I kind of lost control."

I smile and said, "I know. Thank you, it was great!" She smiled kissed me again and rolled over to sleep. I got comfortable as well, with a huge grin on my face. I couldn’t help but think, the game was working. It was really working.