Sam and Leila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thinks of Leila having to squeeze her face up between her thickened thighs, thighs which will soon be the size of tree trunks but all soft and mushy, covered with mounds of cellulite. She tingles with desire to be done.

"Oh oh oh oh oh..."

She feels Leila's right hand moving to her boob, now caressing it while the other hand holds tightly to her love handle. She remembers Leila's words from a few nights before. She had told Leila how much more sensitive her body had become since growing chubby.

"As you get bigger, you will become even more sensitive," Leila said while massaging Samantha with lotion. "Already, your belly and love handles and bigger tits are starting to get very sensual. If I touch them, you get turned on easily."

Samantha recalls how horny it makes her now when her belly brushes against the kitchen counter or bounces when she walks or –

She feels her belly bouncing about now as she writhes in pleasure.

"Oh oh oh oh ..."

That bouncing sensation is too much for her, and she screams as she feels herself explode, every cell in her body seeming to stop and start, to stop breathing and begin again anew.

Samantha's eyes roll up into her head and her eyelids shut as she stops moving, except for the rise and fall of her belly as she breathes deeply.

And now, Leila arises from the grotto, her face covered with sweat and juices of sensuality. "Mmmm, you taste so sweet. I can't imagine how you will taste once you eat dessert."

"Oh oh oh, no more," Samantha pants, feeling how stuffed her belly is with her hands. "No more no more no more . . ." she repeats the words like an ecstatic monk repeating a mantra or words of a prayer.

"Oh, yes, more and more and more!" Leila says loudly, licking her lips. "Soon, you will be nothing more than a big pool of mushiness which I will ply with my hands and massage you, pushing and pulling all that flab you are going to grow for me."

"No more no more no more..."

"Yes, more! You made a promise, remember?" Leila crawls on top and starts to nibble on Samantha's right breast, placing the nipple between her lips.

"No, no more, no more no more...."

"Mmmm, I can't wait until your tits are even bigger, girl!" Leila says loudly, blowing the words across Samantha's sweaty warm skin.

Samantha imagined herself with huge breasts resting atop an enormous belly. She felt her pussy begin to tingle.

"No more no more no more..."

"I'll suck on your tits, and you suck on that chocolate milkshake!" Leila commands her as she grabs the cup and pulls the straw toward Samantha's mouth.

"No more no more no mmmmmmm...." Her words melt as she begins sucking the straw ferociously.

"You are what you eat, Sam. And eating those burgers and fries is going to make you meatier, juicier, rounder and softer . . ." Her voice trails off as she again sucks on Samantha's nipple. She pushes herself firmly against Samantha's softness.

Samantha feels her own body heating up again. "I can't stop this," she says to herself. "And why do I want to?"

Soon, she is making a sputtering sound through the straw as the last drop of shake disappears.

And within a few seconds, she is sitting up and Leila is on her lap feeding her giant chocolate eclairs from the bakery box. "Dessert time," Leila announces.

"But I'm so full," Samantha says, her lips covered with chocolate and white creamy goodness.

"You made a promise, Sam, and I'm going to make you keep it." And with those words, Leila leans in and kisses her chubby lover, licking some of the chocolate and cream from her face.

"Mmmmmmm," Samantha moans.

"These eclairs are going to make you taste so sweet – down there," Leila answers. "They're extra large – just like you're going to be." She stuffs a second one into Samantha's now-willing and open mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, I can't wait," Samantha says, her words distorted by a mouthful of eclair.

Leila licks a smear of chocolate from Samantha's cheeks. "Neither can I," she says. "Neither can I."

12