Sam and Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam and Lisa have more fun.
2.5k words
4.4
13.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dikupinya
dikupinya
76 Followers

*** This is the next chapter of Sam and Lisa. All sexual participants are 18 or over.***

Sam had called in sick, and was sitting on the sofa watching porn, when the phone rang.

"Hello." he said, trying to sound sick.

"Daddy?" said Lisa "You sound sick. Are you okay?"

"Yes baby. I was just faking sick in case my boss calls." He answered.

"Oh, okay." she said. "Go hide in my closet, I'm bringing home a surprise."

Without a question he said "Okay! Goodbye." and headed for his daughter's bedroom.

As Sam crouched in Lisa's closet, he heard the front door open.

He could hear his daughter talking to someone, as they climbed the stairs.

Sam almost freaked out when Lisa entered the room with a girl about the same age as her, except where Lisa was light skinned with red hair, this girl was coffee black with raven hair.

"The bathroom is in there, Toni." Lisa said pointing to the door.

When the coast was clear, Lisa opened the closet door with a huge smile. She reached down and stroked his dick through his jeans.

"Better let that loose." she whispered "But don't cum." as she silently shut the door.

Lisa laid on the bed and asked "Are you going to be in there all day Toni?"

Just then Toni came out of the bathroom, she was only wearing a pink bra with matching panties.

"You look tasty." said Lisa "Come here and let me find out."

"Okay." Toni said walking over and climbing on the bed.

Lisa kissed her maneuvering so that her ass was pointing at Sam.

Then she slowly pulled Toni's panties down so her dad could see her twat.

Toni's pussy was beautiful. It looked like devils food cake with a thin pink line down the middle.

The girls quickly got Into a 69 position and Lisa smiled at Sam before running her tongue between Toni's pussy lips.

Sam started stroking his cock, as Lisa rammed her tongue deep into Toni's pussy.

When Toni began to whimper and hump Lisa's face, Lisa motioned for her dad to come out.

Sam silently crept over to the bed, and Lisa whispered "Taste this daddy."

Without hesitation, Sam stuck out his tongue, and pushed it between Toni's hot black pussy lips into the pink inside.

Toni moaned and pushed back against his face as she came again, so he ran his tongue around her ass pucker a few times then pushed it in her ass.

She moaned again and pushed her ass back at him taking his tongue deeper into her rectum.

Then Lisa started licking Toni's clit, causing Toni to look back, wondering why there were two tongues pleasuring her.

"This is my daddy." Lisa said "Daddy this is Toni."

Toni feeling a little scared, pulled away from them and, eyeing his hard cock.

As a smile spread across her beautiful face, she asked, "Can I call you daddy too?"

"Yes of course!" Sam answered.

"Daddy lay down." said Lisa.

Then to Toni "Let's give him a Double Blow job, you want to?"

Toni eyed Sam's 10 inches and smiled nodding her head.

So Lisa bent over and took Sam's cock in her hand and offered it to Toni.

Toni quickly bent over and licked her way up his rod, then swirled her tongue around the crown, then took him into her mouth.

"Oh! Fuck!" Sam groaned as he watched Toni's mouth slowly engulfed his entire cock.

"Daddy." said Lisa excitedly "Toni can deep throat you too."

Sam whispered "Yes baby she can." almost cumming as he watched her beautiful black lips moving up and down his pole.

Then Lisa said "Hey let's share."

So Toni released him from her mouth and Lisa sucked him in.

After a couple minutes he came in her mouth. Lisa quickly turned to Toni and gave her some of her dads cum.

Then Toni turned and took him in her mouth again milking him dry.

Both girls worked on his rod until it was hard again, then Lisa asked "You want to fuck him first?"

Without even answering, Toni straddled Sam's hips and slowly sat down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned as she sat still to let her pussy adjust to his girth.

As she began to move slowly up and down on him, Lisa climbed up and straddled Sam.

Then she was lowering her sweet pink pussy down onto his tongue, and began humping his mouth.

Toni came first so they traded places, as Toni straddled his face, Sam admired her dark chocolate pussy, fuck was it pretty.

She lowered it to his mouth as Lisa lowered her pussy onto his cock.

Sam didn't hesitate, he licked her snatch like a starving cat on a bowl of cream.

Soon Toni began to squirm around as she came in his mouth.

Then Lisa began to shiver and her pussy was squeezing his cock rhythmically causing him to cum deep inside her.

Toni sighed and said, " Next time I want you to cum in my ass. Okay Daddy?"

Sam smiled saying "Anytime."

"We need to go to work now Daddy. I'll be late so don't wait up." Lisa said as she kissed him good bye.

The next day, Sam had a hard day at work and was ready to relax in the hot tub.

As he pulled into the driveway, parking beside his wife's car, He saw Lisa's moped by the side door with two helmets on it.

'Oh Boy!' Sam thought 'Lisa brought Toni back.' His cock got hard just thinking about Toni's dark chocolate skin and tight pussy.

'Oh yeah.' He thought 'Toni wants me to cum in her ass this time.'

Sam walked into the house, Just as Linda was grabbing her purse and keys. "I gotta go to work." Said Linda " Sandy called in sick." One quick kiss and she was gone.

Sam went into his room, and donned his swim trunks, before getting a coke from the fridge. Then he walked out on the patio and turned on the hot tub.

As he lowered himself into the hot water, He heard movement in side the house.

Then Lisa came out in her bikini, Followed by a sweet little Latina girl.

"Dad this is Dina" She said, as she stepped into the hot tub. "Dina, this is my dad."

As she came forward, Sam eyed her up and down. She was about five foot two, long black hair, olive skin, big brown eyes, and twenty two A cups with a thin waist and hips.

Sam's cock instantly hardened as Lisa settled in beside him and motioned Dina to sit on the other side.

Lisa rubbed his meat through his shorts then she grabbed Dina's hand and pushed it down onto his hardness.

Dina felt his cock and said "WOW! you weren't kidding when you said it was big, we're you?"

Sam ran his hand down Dina's boobs and tummy before landing on her crotch.

"Mmmmm" Dina moaned spreading her legs and turning to kiss him.

Sam lifted Dina up and sat her on the rim of the hot tub then slid her bottoms off.

Dina's pussy was pretty with black hair and real small lips.

Sam leaned forward and ran his tongue between her tiny pussy lips.

She moaned and jerked her hips toward his face.

Sam reached around, and got both ass cheeks in his hands, pulling her to him.

He jammed his tongue as deep in her hole as possible.

"AAaagh!" Dina yelled "That feels good!"

Just then Lisa reached under her dad and pulled his boner out.

She slid under him and took him in her mouth causing Sam to moan into Dina's snatch, which caused her to start cumming,

"Yesssss!" She hissed "Fuck me please." she begged pulling him up between her thighs.

Lisa placed the head of his cock up against Dina's hole and rubbed it up and down her slit before aiming it at her hole.

Sam pushed forward slowly and Dina moaned. Her pussy was so small it took a few seconds to even get the head in.

Once his cock head was in, Sam slowly moved his hips back and forth, slowly going in deeper.

By the time he was all the way inside her, She was cumming again, and Lisa reached between her dads legs and poked a finger in Dina's asshole, causing her to jump and pushing Sam even deeper in her cunt.

It only took a couple dozen strokes before Dina came again, Her pussy muscles squeezing his cock threw him over the top, and he shot his load deep inside her womb.

As Sam pulled his cock out of Dina's pussy, Lisa grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth, milking the last bit of cum out of it.

Then she turned to Dina, who was laying there quivering, And shoved her mouth down on her pussy, sucking her dad's jizz out of her friend.

Licking her lips she said "I didn't cum daddy, but you can finish me later. Right now I gotta get Dina home before her mom gets mad."

Then she told him "I'll be right back, mom won't be home for hours".

Sam went into the house and smoked a joint as he waited for his daughter to come back.

He was thinking about what had been happening the last few days and his dick got hard again.

He decided to pop a video in to the d.v.d. player called "Daddy Issues", Just then the doorbell rang.

Sam went to the door still wearing his trunks.

When he opened the door there was a beautiful oriental woman offering to give him a vacuum cleaner demonstration.

She was about 5' tall with a nice figure long black hair and flat chested.

"My name is Yuko" she said and began her demo, as she talked her eyes went to his crotch and she licked her lips.

"Come in" said Sam. As she did her demo, Sam leaned back on the sofa, giving her a straight on view of his hard-on.

"I'm sorry sir," she said "But i am having trouble concentrating on my demo with your hard bulge in your shorts"

Sam grinned then reached down and pulled his cock out asking "Is this better?"

"Ooooh!" she moaned "Yes may i feel it?"

"Sure." Sam said as she reached for his rod.

"You can kiss it if you want to."

She smiled as she bent her head to his lap.

She kissed his cock head then licked it along the bottom before plunging him down her throat.

"Agghhhh!" moaned Sam.

"That feels great" as she sucked his cock, she was fingering her pussy.

Sam said "Spin around so i can kiss yours too."

She did and Sam admired her tiny pussy the lips were small, olive colored, and covered with soft curly jet black hair.

He stuck out his tongue and ran it up and down the outside of her slit.

"MMMM." She moaned around his cock, as she pushed her pussy down onto his mouth.

Sam speared her hole as far as his tongue could reach, and she moaned again and began to cum around his tongue.

She raised her head and pleaded "Please fuck my pussy".

"Ok." said Sam, as she rolled on her back on the carpet, spreading her legs for him.

Sam pulled her blouse up and sucked on her large nipples before slipping down between her legs.

"Hurry please" She hissed as she grabbed his cock and pointed it at her hole.

She was so tight Sam had a little trouble getting in, So he backed up and swabbed her twat with his tongue.

Then he moved up and tried again, this time he slid in about half of his meat before bottoming out.

He pumped in and out a few times then she pushed her hips up to meet him, hard!

This action cause his cock to bump her cervix."Aahh yess!" She hissed, as she started to cum.

Her pussy began to suck him in deeper, it was too much for Sam causing him to pump his seed deep into her womb.

They lay there with him inside her until he was soft and slid out of her.

He climbed back onto the couch pulling up his shorts as she composed herself.

"Thank you," she said "My husband has a very small penis."

"Thank you," Sam said smiling "Shall we continue the Demo?"

Sam watched as Yuko completed her demo, then asked if he would want to buy.

"My wife needs a new cleaner so, Yes I will".

Yuko smiled and pulled out the papers. They were just finishing the paperwork when Lisa came back.

"Thank you" Yuko said winking at Sam "Enjoy your new cleaner" then she left.

After she was gone Lisa smiled at her dad saying "Smells like you had fun while I was gone."

Sam stuttered "Y-y-yeah I-I-I bought a new vacuum"

"Is that all?" Lisa asked slipping to her knees in front of him.

Before he could protest she pulled his prick out and stuffed it in her mouth.

"MMmmm she had a sweet pussy" said Lisa "Should we wait for you to recover?" She asked, stuffing him back in her mouth.

"No need" Sam moaned, as his meat hardened in her mouth.

He bent down and lifted her to her feet and guided her to the sofa.

Then he bent her over the arm and flipped her skirt over her back.

Sam saw that she had no panties on, so he shoved his face between her cheeks, and rammed his tongue up her cunt.

"Oh god" she moaned "Yes daddy like that I love it!!" and pushed herself back against his mouth.

Sam sucked her pussy until she began to cum.

Then he pulled his tongue out, and shoved it up her ass, causing her to buck and quiver on his tongue before going limp over the couch arm.

When he stood up his hard cock smacked her pussy lips causing her to spasm again. Sam's slid his cock between her twat lips, and slowly pushed it in to the hilt.

"Oooohhhhh daddy" she groaned "That feels great. But i want it in my ass please?"

"In a minute" he said, and continued pumping deep inside her.

As Lisa came again he slid out and pressed against her asshole until the head popped past her anal ring.

"Deeper daddy" she screamed "Please!!" so Sam just fell on her causing his cock to slip in to the balls.

"That's it daddy" she yelled "It feels so goooodAAgghh!!" she moaned, as she began to cum again.

As she climaxed her ass muscles massaged Sam's cock roughly causing him to cum deep into her bowels.

After laying there for a minute, they got dressed and cleaned up.

They had just sat down and put an old star wars movie on, when Linda pulled into the driveway.

"See you after school tomorrow, Daddy." Lisa said Kissing him and going up to her room.

To be continued

dikupinya
dikupinya
76 Followers