Sam & Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And suddenly, he stops kissing and just looks at me. I stare back at him What's on his mind? He just blinks. I narrow my eyes. It's not an awkward pause yet, but it's getting there. Finally, he breaks the silence.

"Do you have one?" he asks. I just stare. "From the videos," he expounds. "Do you have one... of the... things... from the videos? That you sent me."

"Yes," I answer. Then I pause on purpose to emphasis what comes out of my mouth next. "Would you like to see it?"

He nods quietly in the affirmative. I make my way over to my large, walk-in closet. I go inside.

When I come out, I'm wearing it. My 6inch strap-on pink dong. I have bigger and I have blacker, but I don't want to scare him. He watches me from the bed as I strike a pose. Did I just hear him gulp?

"You like?" I ask, flipping my hair and sounding a bit like Jessica Rabbit, over-emphasizing the sexual nature of it all, trying to make a slight joke of it... trying to gauge his reaction. He doesn't answer. His eyes move down my body but stop at my pelvic area. He stares at it and bites his lower lip. "You don't have to be afraid of it," I say. He keeps biting his lip and keeps staring at it with his big doe eyes. So cute. He doesn't know what to say or do. I'll help him out. "Get down off the bed, get down on all fours... crawl over here, and kiss it. Right on the tip." It's fight or flight time. Annnd... the verdict is in: he crawls over to me... like an obedient, adorable, sweet little puppy.

SATURDAY, 9 MINUTES LATER

He's naked now. Lying flat on his back with his legs up in the air in diaper position, waiting, as I apply a big healthy glob of petroleum jelly onto the fingers of my right latex gloved hand. Just think, two hours ago, I had never seen Ghostbusters... and he had never been fucked in the ass. It's going to be a big night of firsts.

"It's cold," he says as my fingers begin spreading the jelly up and down the outside of his hole.

"Well, we need to get your tush nice and lubed up. Because we both know what's going to go inside there, don't we?" I said, with a voice that reminded me of my own 1st grade Math teacher. Mrs. Stein. He didn't answer. But he trembled ever so slightly. He legit trembled. And so, as I kept applying the cold lube in, on, and around his sweet little hole, I continued on with the inflection that must have reminded him of some math teacher in his past too.

"Because if we don't get you alllll nice and lubed up," I slide my finger deep inside, "then you're going to have trouble taking my little friend here. And by the end of the night, I want you to be taking all seven inches, understand?" It's 6 inches, but I like to mindfuck. He doesn't answer, just does the cute little lip-biting thing again.

I pat his butt. "Okay now, all done." I hand him a condom wrapper. "Open this up and slide it on for me." He begins to open it. "On the floor, kneeling," I instruct him. He obliges. After the condom is on it, I have him cover my dick with more lube. More and more lube. From the tip to the base of the shaft, he applies it dutifully. I sit down on the bed and pat the spot next to me. He rises and sits next to me. I ask him.

"Do you remember when you lost your virginity?"

"Yes," he answer.

"Tell me about it."

"Well, um... I started a little late. "

"How late."

"Junior year." He pauses. "College, not high school."

"When was that?"

"Just a few years ago. Three."

"That's okay. Everyone starts at different times in their life, that's nothing to be ashamed of. "

"Thanks."

"And junior year is not that bad."

"Thanks."

"Who was it?"

"It was Rebecca. We took a film course together. We had an assignment to go watch this art film that was playing in one of those little art house theaters. And then write up an analysis on it. So we decided to go see the film together. It was black and white and French. About this guy, who was trying to find his father? Or... his son? I don't remember, but at the end, he finds him, and starts talking to him... trying to apologize for all the mistakes he's made. But the son doesn't answer. Or respond at all to the guy's presence. He just ignores him. And then the guy realizes that his son isn't ignoring him... he actually can't see or hear him. Because he's travelling through life as a ghostly figure, trapped in a never-ending Purgatory."

"So it was a comedy?"

"Heh. No."

"Did you kiss her there, in the theater?"

"Yes."

"Brave boy."

"Well, she started resting her hand on my leg... so... I kind of realized I had to."

"And then what?"

"We went back to my dorm, and we... you know. Had sex."

"Was it good?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't know what you were doing?"

"No."

I lean in and towards his ear and speak in a soft tone. "Well, you were expected to know what to do... you were expected to know how to move, what to say, how to fuck... you were expected to take complete control, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Which wasn't fair, because it was your first time. Well, now it's your first time again. But this time... you don't have to worry about a thing. I'm the one that's going to take control, do you understand?"

He started to tremble again. "Yes," he answered. I'm not whispering directly into his ear with one hand on his leg.

"I am in control here. And if things get too rough, if you cannot handle this, at any point, you say daffodil and I will stop. And I won't be angry. And I won't be mad. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he whispers.

"Good," I answer. Then I remove my hand from his leg and with it, take hold of the hair on the back of his head. I use it to pull his head back. "Now get on the bed, head down in pillow, ass up in the air."

*****

"Yes, Ma'am," I say. It just came out of me. She's roughly my own age or younger and I called her Ma'am. You call your elementary school math teacher Ma'am, not a hot, beautiful, young girl-er woman. But somehow, it seemed to fit the mood. And she didn't object.

*****

The Christmas lights that I keep hung around my room all year long light up the darkness with small bursts of red, blue, pink and purple while Red Hot Chili Peppers plays over my Ipod speaker. As I slide my glistening, thick pink cock slowly into his ass... ever so slowly... letting his hole engulf it, sucking it all in, like it had a mind of its own, like it was hungry for it... starving for it... he lets out a moan. Not one of pain... but of pleasure. Bit by bit, I slide it. Slowly. Inch by inch. Finally, my pelvis gently presses up against his tush. I'm all the way in. My hands are holding his hips tightly. And I pause for a moment to stare down at his naked back, at his round cheeks. This is a beautiful moment. For the first time in his life, his ass is completely filled up with cock. Then, I start to gently lean back, the pink cock slowly sliding out of the hole... which, like clockwork, procured another uncontrollable moan from him. Mm. I love hearing that moan. Love it. We repeat this process several times, each time with a moan on the way in, and a moan on the way out. "Good," I guide him with my voice. "Good," I encourage him. And then, he starts moving his butt, thrusting it forwards and backwards. Oh my goodness, he reeeaaally likes this, doesn't he? He's fucking himself on my pink cock. Mmm, what a hungry little boy. Look at him grinding his littlee butt down on my cock. He's a little slut! I love it.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you, you little slut?"

He moans. I slap his ass, hard.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes." he answers.

"Yes, Princess," I correct him.

"Yes, Princess."

"Good girl," I call him. "Keep fucking that cock. That's my good girl. Keep fucking that cock."

*****

She's calling me a girl and fucking my ass. This is insane. But then why... am I... so... damn... hard? Fuck... oh, fuck it feels good. Fuck, she is so hot. I am a slut. I'm her slut. Oh yes, please fuck me. Please fuck me harder.

*****

Wow, he's really riding this cock hard now, isn't he? I slap his ass and start to put some force into my fucking. I'm really pounding his ass now, hands clasped tight on his hips... except for every so often when I slap those big, round cheeks of his. Slap, slap, slap.

"Are you my bitch?" I ask him.

*****

"Yes, Princess" I reply as her cock slams in and out of me. Good God, holy fuck.

"Say it."

"I'm your bitch."

*****

I slap him. "Say it again."

*****

"I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch." I am her bitch.

*****

He is my bitch. And he's so fucking adorable. Hm. And who would have thought that 60 Secrets of Christopher Black would have brought us together? Maybe it's not such a bad book after all? I ram my pink dick in and out of his tight little hole repeatedly and call him my little cock hungry slut and he starts to emit slightly high pitched, almost girlish enthusiastic whimpers, louder and louder.., until I pull out and command him to turn around suck it clean. And he does, dutifully. I stare down at him as he bobs his head forward and back, sucking his own ass juices off my thick dick and he stares right back up at me, with those big beautiful doe eyes of his. Nah. It's still a bad book.

12