Sam Brings Her to Submission

Story Info
Cuffed and collared she submits to his desires.
2k words
3.98
50.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today began like many others, an early morning and off to work. As he left the bedroom, Sam took one last long look at her, admiring her sexy form. He knew that today would end like no other. Sam had every intention of bringing her to full submission.

He walked over and gently kissed her on the cheek, then turned and walked out the door. As he drove to work that morning his thoughts were on anything but the work day. He knew that he had many things to sort out in his head before he got off work today.

Throughout his work day he sent her text messages, all to find out how her day was going. He wanted to make sure that she was well rested and ready for a long night.

She didn't think anything of these texts as he did it on other occasions as well.

Sam took his time at work today planning out his moves for the evening. He knew that he needed to get his handcuffs together, the leather restraints, his paddles and riding crop. He also had to at some point give her instructions on an outfit to wear. But he knew that he had time to do that before he would get home.

Sam sent her a new message, this time instructing her to be wearing the leather zippered corset, no panties, black stockings and heels.

He sent another telling her to make sure that she had perfect make-up on with fuck me red lipstick.

She responded with..."yes sir!"

Sam smiled at that response, knowing that she would be calling him sir and master many more times before the night was over.

Looking at the clock he knew that there were only 60 minutes left before he would be on his way to her.

His phone went off. He looked at it and saw that she was asking when to be dressed and ready.

He responded with telling her to get dressed now and be ready he would be home in an hour.

She replied with...."yes sir!"

She got in the shower, slowly washing every inch of her body. She reached down and took the razor in her hand and began to shave. She knew that she had to be perfectly smooth for him. As she shaved she made sure not to miss anything. Her legs now smooth she moved on to shave her pussy. Taking great care to make sure not to miss anything. Once it was shaved smooth she took her loofah and bath gel and washed it clean. She enjoyed the way that the water felt as it ran over her now smooth flesh. She knew that if she stood just right the shower would hit her clit directly. She thought to herself how good it would feel to have an orgasm before she got out of the shower.

Not able to fight off the desire she positioned herself so that the shower head was sending streams of warm water directly onto her clit. She could feel her desire growing stronger with each passing moment. She knew that in a matter of moments she would be cumming under that stream of water. Just as she was thinking about the impending orgasm she felt the waves wash over her. She relished the feeling.

Once again taking the soap and loofah she made sure that she was washed clean. She rinsed her body and got out of the shower. Taking her towel she dried her body and made her way to the mirror. Working very meticulously she applied her make-up, making sure to get it perfect. The final touch was the fuck me red lipstick that she applied. Taking one last glance in the mirror she went to the bedroom.

Walking over to the dresser she found the zippered corset, and stockings that she had been instructed to wear. She picked up the heels out of the closet and walked over to the bed. Making sure that the stockings were on straight and the corset was cinched tight she stood up and put on her heels.

She admired her form in the mirror and wondered what his plans were. Just then she heard his key in the door. She knew that whatever his plans were it was going to be an incredible evening.

Sam walked in and saw her standing in front of the mirror. He walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck, whispering that she did a very good job of following orders.

She looked at him with desire and longing. He could tell that she was going to be very submissive to him tonight.

Sam told her to have a seat on the bed while he gathered a few things together.

She said "yes sir!"

Then moved to the bed.

He smiled at her and went about gathering the supplies he needed. He took the handcuffs out of the night stand, along with the leather cuffs, and a black studded collar. He picked up the paddles and the riding crop as well. He turned to her and handed her the collar, instructing her to put it on.

She took it obediently and clasped it around her neck.

Once he had all his things together, he told her to get comfortable as he was going to take a quick shower. While he was in the shower she waited patiently on the bed for him. Seeing all the things that he had picked out she began to wonder and crave all that he was going to do to her. She could hear him turn off the water and knew that he would be back soon.

He called to her from the bathroom.

She said "yes!"

He said "yes what?"

She thought for a second and knew the correct response to be "yes sir!"

He was pleased with that answer and came to the bedroom door.

Sam looked at her up and down and instructed her to find a comfortable position on the bed. She did as she was instructed and waited for what he was going to do.

He came over to the bed picked up the cuffs and placed them on her hands. He took the leather restraints and placed them on her legs, making sure to get her legs spread wide apart. He stood back and marveled at his work.

She could see his erection starting to build.

He knew that she was looking and told her that now she was going to be a good slave for her master.

"Yes, Sir!", she replied.

Then quietly and anxiously waited for his next move.

Sam climbed up on the bed and positioned himself just above her face. He instructed her to open her mouth and take all of his cock deep in her throat.

She opened her mouth so that he could shove his cock deep in her throat. The first stroke almost choked her.

He told her that a good slave didn't gag.

Thus she took it all.

She wanted to be pleasing to her master and relaxed her jaw. The more that she relaxed her jaw the more he gave to her.

Within minutes he was fucking her face.

She began moaning while she sucked on his cock.

He reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her face in to his cock as he fucked her mouth. He told her that she was going to swallow every drop and then suck him hard again.

She couldn't wait for the taste of his sweet juice to flow down her throat. Deeper and harder he fucked her face. She could tell by the force and speed that he was getting closer and closer.

He looked at her and told her to keep going and take it all.

He held her head as he fucked her mouth. Sam looked down into her eyes and told her that he was going to cum and she better drink it all.

She moaned louder as she felt him start to blow his load deep down her throat.

Telling her that she was a good cock sucker, he slowed his motions.

She sucked him dry.

He pulled his cock long enough to hear her speak.

She looked into his eyes and asked if she did a good job pleasing her master.

He looked at her, leaned down, kissed her deeply and said yes, you are being a good slave.

She wondered what was next. Just as she passed that thought through her mind, Sam pushed her back against the pillows.

He told her that she was now going to be an even better slave.

Sam untied the restraints on her legs.

He told her to get on her knees with her ass in the air.

She responded with a "yes, sir!"

And moved quickly into position.

Now Sam had perfect sight of what he wanted. He picked up the paddle and twirled it in his hand.

She knew what was coming but could feel the moisture building between her legs.

Sam held the paddle tightly in his hand and began to smack her ass. With each smack he alternated between each cheek.

She cried out each time he struck her. Not out of pain but out of sheer pleasure.

Sam told her she was going to give him all he desired. As he continued to smack her ass she could feel her cheeks getting redder.

After several minutes of being spanked, she wanted more.

Sam could tell that her juices were flowing. He admired her red ass cheeks and leaned down to kiss them. As he did he could smell her scent and knew that she wanted more. Sam moved to be in front of her face once more. This time knowing that she was on her knees he would be able to grab her head and hold it in place while he fucked her mouth.

She opened her mouth and just before he put his cock in her throat she said "yes, master I want it!"

His cock slid across her tongue and she sucked fervently. She began to moan as he began to fuck her mouth faster and deeper. After only moments she had his cock hard as a rock in her throat.

Sam took his cock from her mouth and asked her if she was ready to please her master.

"Yes, master!", she replied.

He moved behind her, still on her knees with her ass in the air. He positioned himself so that his cock was at the entrance of her pussy. With one single stroke he was deep inside her.

She moaned and winced at this first stroke. She knew that he was going to take her.

He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her to him. Deeper and faster were his strokes.

"Master, can I cum?", she pleaded with him.

He knew that she was close. He could feel her body tightening against him. A few more strong strokes and he instructed her to cum all over his hard cock.

"Yes master!", as she exploded in orgasm.

He fucked her harder and deeper. Drawing out a few more orgasms. As he slowed his strokes, he told her that she was going to submit to him.

He positioned himself at the entrance to her ass. She knew what was coming.

In one single stroke he was deep in her ass. She moaned loudly as he took her. He told her to be a good slave and move with him.

She did as she was told rocking on his cock as he thrust deep in her ass.

He held tight to her hips in order to pull her closer to him. He told her he was going to fill her ass.

She said "yes master I am ready!"

He fucked harder and faster and she could feel him getting closer and closer to exploding. With a few more strokes he told her that he was ready to explode in her ass.

He pulled her close and drove his cock deep within her ass just as his cock exploded inside her.

"Master, am I a good slave?", she asked.

"Yes, you are being a very good slave."

He pulled from her and told her to lie down.

She did as she was told just as he leaned down to kiss her deeply. He ran his hand over her ass and smacked it one more time.