Sam Comes to Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

I grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her head back roughly so I could kiss her on the mouth. I was naked, and ready to fuck this anal virgin. I grabbed the lube. Spread her cheeks, and squirted some on her puckered pink hole. She moaned as the cool gel ran down her crack. I took a finger, and started rubbing around her asshole. She moaned louder as I circled the outside of her virgin opening. I started to slide in a finger, and she gasped.

"Go slow baby. I've never done this before." I stuck my index finger in up to the first knuckle, and held it there as her hole adjusted. I wriggled it around, but didn't push any more in. She tried to turn around and look at me as I was fingering her, but the handcuffs rendered her helpless, and she finally gave up when she realized she couldn't get enough leverage. She laid her head back on the bed and asked for more.

I pulled my finger out, and squirted on some more lube. I slowly pushed the lube inside of her, going in up to the second knuckle. I had a moment of struggle working it in that far, but when I told her to relax, I could feel her easing me in. Again, I held the finger there, allowing her to adjust. I didn't want to use up my fuck toy on the first day she was there. She started to move her hips, trying to get my finger in deeper. I pulled my finger out, to a disappointed sigh, and squirted more lube on her tight backdoor. I used slow and steady pressure, and managed to bury my entire finger in her ass in one slow motion. She started grunting "yeah, yeah, yeah," and again started to move her hips. I let her grind her ass against my finger, and used my free hand to spread her ample ass cheeks even further apart, enjoying the show she was putting on. For someone not used to having a cock up her ass, she seemed to be warming up to the idea.

I pulled my finger out, and used both hands to spread her ass wide open. She kept thrusting it back at me, but I just waited, seeing what she would do next. She started to beg. "Oh baby, stick that big cock up my ass. I want you to pop my cherry. I want you to fuck my ass like a little whore. I want to feel your cum shoot inside me. Please fuck me, baby. Please, I need to feel you fuck my ass."

I grabbed more lube, and squirted more on her ass. I took my index and ring fingers and held them up to her waiting hole. I squeezed an ass cheek, spread it wide, and then crammed my two fingers into her tight hole. She started moaning and moving her ass back towards me, trying to get my fingers in as deep as possible. I started to really finger fuck her hard and let go of her cheek while I was doing it so that I could squirt some lube onto my rock hard cock. I spread the lube over my swollen head and shaft, and pulled my fingers out just as she seemed to be reaching an orgasm.

"Oh please don't stop baby. Do whatever you want to me. I'll be your little anal whore. Make me come lover. Fuck my tight ass hard. Use me. I want to be your little whore." I grabbed a cheek in both hands, and spread her ass wide. I lined my stiff prick up with her tight entrance, and pushed in the head of my cock. Despite my slow and steady build, she was still not ready for the size of my cock. I held steady and let her adjust again to the girth now filling her tight hole.

She slowly moved her asshole over my cock, slowly sliding it into her backside inch by inch. Once I started fucking her, it was too intense for words for her. She had to concentrate on working me in, and the feeling of me filling her like she had never been filled before was too intense for her to talk to me. I started calling her every dirty name I could think of, and that seemed to get her hornier. After several thrusts she had only managed to get me about halfway into her asshole, so I grabbed her by the hips, pulled back slightly, and rammed my eight inches balls deep into her ass.

She was startled, but couldn't do anything to stop me. ""This is what an ass fucking feels like, you slut. Get used to it, because I'm going to be fucking you dirty little ass all weekend." I didn't give her time to respond, or even to breathe. I started punishing her tight hole, pulling almost all the way out, and burying my cock into her as deep as it would go. After several minutes of this intense anal pounding, she started to scream.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. That is sooooo fuuucking goooood." I could feel her muscles spasming around my cock, and knew she was having a very intense anal orgasm.

"That's it whore, come on my cock with your ass. All good whores cum like that from getting fucked in the ass." I kept slamming her ass as she kept screaming and coming. When she had finished, I pulled my cock out of her ass with and audible plop, and grabbed her by the hair again. I yanked her hair until her mouth popped open, and without a word I shoved my cock down her throat. "Clean off my cock, whore. Suck off your ass cum from my cock while you swallow my cum." I held her hair, and pistoned my cock into her mouth and throat, until I felt my orgasm build and I shot my hot sticky cum over her tonsils and down her throat. I kept hold of her hair, and made her keep sucking me until my cock started to deflate.

"You make a good whore," I told her as I released her hair. She lay on the bed, spent, as I uncuffed her. "Put on a bathing suit and come down for dinner," I nonchalantly told her as I left her lying on the bed to head downstairs.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers
12