Sam Comes to Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive bisexual coed spends the weekend
7k words
4.42
48.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
418 Followers

Conclusion

Sam came down a few minutes later, and sat down gingerly at the table. She was in a white bathing suit, really a two piece but connected by a slim piece of material holding the top and bottom together. She had a lot of curves, and looked really hot in the suit. Plus, her nipple piercing really stood out. Sam had a hard time looking at Tara. I don't know if she was uncomfortable because Tara was just walking around in her heels, garter belt and stockings, or because she wasn't sure if Tara would be upset that I had just fucked her without Tara being present. I decided to break the ice. There were going to be no barriers between us this weekend.

"Tara, honey, did you know Sam was an anal virgin until just a few minutes ago?" Sam looked sheepishly at Tara, not knowing what to expect.

"Well, Todd certainly loved fucking girls in the ass. Did he at least go gentle with you for your first time?"

Sam replied, "He took his time at first, and then really started pounding my ass." She smiled, and I think she was very relieved when Tara smiled back.

"I'm so glad you're here this weekend. You can imagine what it must be like to have to satisfy that insatiable man over there all the time. I appreciate the help." She walked over to Sam, took her face in her hands, and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "Are you still glad you came to visit?"

"Oh yeah, I'm having a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me."

We chatted easily over our dinner of pasta and broccoli, making small talk about Sam's hometown, what she was studying in college, and what she planned on doing after she graduated. After dinner, we poured some wine, and adjourned to the back patio to watch the sun go down. Tara excused herself, and went into the house to change. I motioned Sam over, and had her sit on my lap. We kissed for a little bit, and I eventually started rubbing all over her body. When my hands reached between her legs, she spread her legs for me. When I went to play with her breasts, she turned slightly to give me easier access. I eventually worked my hand inside her suit bottom, and started to rub her pussy. Tara came back out in an electric blue bikini. The material barely covered her nipples and pussy, and the back was a dental floss wide string. Her ass looked great, and she posed seductively for me as I kissed and fondled our 22 year old lover.

After a while of playing, Tara asked, "Why don't we move inside?" We went into the family room, and Tara had put on a porn movie. It was one of her favorites: all gang bangs. The woman currently on the screen had six cocks in her face, and she was taking turns furiously sucking them off. Soon, she would be filled and fucked by all of the cocks. We sat together on the couch, with Sam in the middle. I grabbed a joint out of the ashtray, lit it up, passed it to Sam, and started watching the flick. It was Tara's turn now to play with Sam, and she kissed her passionately on the lips, and started to run her hand all over Sam's body. Consciously or not, Sam did whatever was necessary to allow my wife easier access to her voluptuous body.

Tara stopped the make out session to ask Sam, "Does this movie turn you on?"

Sam seemed reluctant to answer, but finally said, "Not really. It is kind of too many people for me. I don't mind threesomes or foursomes, but more people than that kind of turns me off."

"This really gets me hot," Tara told her. "I imagine I'm that slut up there on the screen, with six different cocks in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. It gets me pretty turned on." She took Sam's hands and placed it over the top of her pussy, and Sam started to rub my wife's delicate mound. I undid the top of Sam's swimsuit while she kissed on my wife's neck.

"Sam, what if I told you that you were getting gang banged tomorrow night? I invited five of my friends over, and we were all going to fuck you. Would you do it?"I asked.

"I'd do anything you asked me to, lover. If it makes you happy, I want to do it. If you want all of your friends to fuck me, I'll fuck all of your friends."

I kissed her on the lips. "That's good to hear." I pulled her top down, and Tara started sucking on her nipples. I got up off the couch, and went to a drawer in the entertainment center, and pulled out a long dildo from the drawer. I handed it to Sam, and told her to start using it on my wife. Tara pushed aside her bikini bottom, and Sam easily slid the toy into my wife's sopping cunt. I stood behind Sam and played with her nipples while she fucked my wife with the toy. I ran my hands over Sam's ass, and slid a hand inside her bottoms so I could finger her asshole. This started getting her worked up again.

"Give Tara that toy and she can fuck herself. I want to see if you are as good of a cock sucker as I think you are." Tara grabbed the toy from Sam's hand, and started to work it in and out of her own pussy. I took Sam by the hand, and got her into position kneeling in front of me while I sat on the couch. I pulled down my pants, and took of my shirt. "Give me a nice, slow, succulent blowjob. Let me see my big cock sliding in between those puffy blowjob lips of yours. I know you can swallow me all the way down, but let's take it nice and slow. I want this to last a long time and feel good."

I leaned back and watched my wife watching a gang bang movie and fucking herself with a nice size dildo, while a 22 year old sex fiend started working her tongue and lips slowly up and down my shaft. She kissed her way up, and gently nibbled her way down my cock. She licked all around the shaft, coating it with a nice layer of spit. She cupped my balls, and then licked them as well. She lifted the balls up, and licked their underside. Her tongue meandered along my perineum, and I thought she was going to rim me out, but she slid her tongue back up towards my balls and started sucking on my sack. She slowly jacked me off while sucking on my balls, and then moved her mouth away so she could spit on my cock a couple of times. She used that as lube for jacking me off, and went back to work on my balls. She finally moved back to my shaft, and slowly made her way towards my head, covering every inch of my cock with her lips and tongue. She finally got to my head, and kissed it lovingly, then ran her tongue around the tip and through the center slit. She slowly sucked on my head, and returned to jacking me off.

Tara had pulled out the cock, and was sucking on it while she worked three fingers from her hand into her sopping pussy. The scene from the movie had changed, and there was now a black girl bound and tied to a bed, getting worked over by five white guys. I put my hand on Sam's head, and turned her head towards the TV. "What about that? Does that turn you on? Because that's what we're going to do to you later; tie you up and fuck you senseless." She paused for a minute to watch, but then went back to work on my cock. She started to work on swallowing it down, slowly working more and more of it into her mouth, until eventually I could feel her nose on my pubic hairs. She kept it all the way down her throat as long as she could, before releasing it and gasping for air. Tara by now had resumed fucking herself with the dildo, and was approaching and orgasm

She started yelling at Sam, "That's it, suck him off good. Swallow down his cum. I want you to give my husband a great fucking blowjob so I don't have to. You're such a dirty whore. Suck that big cock, and swallow his big load." Tara came, and her entire body tensed up. Sam now picked up the pace, and was sucking up and down quickly while her hand rubbed the length of my shaft. Her other hand had dropped between her legs and she was working on her clit while trying to milk cum out of my cock. Tara got up off the couch after she had recovered, and knelt down behind Sam, dildo in hand. She started to work that dildo up Sam's pussy, while Sam frigged her own clit.

It was too much for me to bear, and I grunted "I'm cumming slut. Swallow it all down," and shot my wad in Sam's mouth. She drank it down, and kept sucking on me the entire time I was coming. I could feel her moaning with my cock still in my mouth, and when I yanked her head back by the hair, she let out a ferocious scream as Tara fucked her pussy to orgasm. Tara made her suck their combined pussy juices off the cock, and then stood up and stripped out of her bathing suit. She took Sam by the hand, and helped her to her feet. Tara looked over her shoulder as she led Sam in the direction of Sam's room and told me, "Give us about 10 minutes and then meet us in Sam's room."

I lit another joint, and watched some more of the gang bang porn, and waited my allotted 10 minutes. When I got to Sam's room, Tara had her all on display for me. Sam had been bound with leather straps to the rails on the wrought iron head and foot board, and was naked and spread eagle on the bed. Tara had on a pair of black fishnet thigh highs, and was wearing a strap on dildo. She also had a large butt plug in her hand.

"Is the slave ready for her goodnight fucking?" I asked.

"Yes master," Tara responded.

"Are you ready slave?" I asked Sam.

"Yes master," Sam responded.

I straddled Sam on the bed and started working my now rapidly erecting meat in between her breasts. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and licked my head whenever it passed by her mouth. Meanwhile, Tara, had spread her legs and was working lube into her stretched out and sore asshole, and started to slowly ease the plug into place. Once Tara started working on the plug, I released my grip on Sam's tits and moved my cock back into her mouth. I slid my cock into and out of her mouth, fucking her face like the slave whore she was. I could feel her tense up as the immense toy went into her ass, and once it was in place, Tara took over my position. It was so hot watching our submissive slave girl sucking on my wife's nearly ten inch strap on. I leaned over between Sam's still spread apart legs, and started to lick her pussy for the first time. I roughly inserted three fingers into her snatch, and started to massage her g-spot. As she neared orgasm, I pulled out my fingers, and positioned myself the best I could in between her legs. I slid my cock into her open, wet pussy, and started to fuck her again. After a few minutes, I switched places with Tara, and she fucked our little slut while I got my dick sucked. We kept tag teaming her for nearly an hour, stopping whenever she got close to orgasm. I finally was ready to come again, so I pounded her pussy hard for a few minutes, and came thrusting deep inside of her. Tara quickly switched places with me, and pounded Sam's pussy until Sam also achieved an orgasm. Tara then pulled out the strap on and made Sam suck my cum off of my wife's large black cock. Tara took off the strap on, and got into a 69 position with Sam. Still tied up, Sam ate Tara's pussy until she came, and had another orgasm herself as Tara ate her out. We untied Sam, and invited her to spend the night with us in our slightly larger bed. The three of us fell, exhausted, into a contented sleep, entwined in each other's arms, Sam with the plug still stretching out her asshole.

The next morning, I was awoken to the sensation of two mouths working their magic on my cock and balls. Tara regularly woke me up by giving me head, but it was the first time I had been awoken by two mouths performing fellatio on me first thing in the morning. Within, minutes I was coming, splashing my seed over their faces. They kissed, their tongues pushing my semen back and forth into each other's mouths. "We just wanted to wake you up to say goodbye before we left. We're going shopping now," Tara informed me.

"Have fun," I said and rolled over and went back to sleep. I woke up several hours later, very horny, but couldn't find either of my girls. I searched the whole house in my boxers, but could find no sign of them. I made myself a cup of coffee, and waited for them to come back. About an hour later, I heard their voices. It sounded like the shopping trip had made them fast friends.

"Honey, we're home," Tara called out as they came through the door.

"I'm in the kitchen, hon," I answered, finishing up a little breakfast and the sports section. "Where'd you all go that took so long?"

"We'll, exhibitionist little Sam here doesn't usually wear lingerie, so I had to take her out shopping for you. We went to all of your favorite lingerie stores. I think you're going to like what we found. I was thinking of doing a little session down in the photo studio with Sam, before we needed to get ready for tonight."

"Sounds good, you two have fun. I'll go take a shower and relax, and wait for you to finish." Sam and Tara were each holding an armful of bags, and seemed to be dressed in matching flower print sun dresses. I grabbed a hold of Sam as she tried to follow Tara down to our basement photo studio. "Did you have a good time shopping with my wife? Did you follow her instructions?"

Sam gave me that beautiful wide smile that made me fall for her in the first place. "Oh yeah. The first store we went to was more of an adult bookstore. She made me parade around in the outfits even though the store was full of horny guys buying porn. The next shop was a nice boutique, and she made me keep the dressing room door open so that the saleswomen could watch me get naked. Then when we went to the mall, she came into the dressing room with me, and made me eat her pussy right there. I made her come so hard; she was so loud that the salesgirl knocked and asked if everything was ok. Your slutty wife opened the door, pulled in the saleswoman, and made me eat the saleswoman out too, all while you wife was fingering herself and making out with the saleswoman." Sam lowered her head. "I still haven't gotten to come yet."

"You come when we say you come, you nasty little slut. You are here to make us come, not get off yourself. Maybe if you do good downstairs, you'll get rewarded with an orgasm. Keep following Tara's instructions, ok?"

"Ok."

She turned to go to the door Tara was holding open, but I held her back again. "Down on your knees," I instructed. I pulled my cock out of my boxers as she knelt before me, and started to stroke my already hardened prick. I had been waiting to get off since I woke up this morning, so it only took a few minutes of stroking, looking at Sam's smiling and willing face, until I covered her face in a sperm shower. "Now go have fun," I said, stuffing my dick back in my pants.

We had set up the photo studio in the basement to take some shots of Tara and myself for each other, but soon realized there were some other possibilities for it. We constructed one false, see through wall so that one of us could stay hidden and watch, and then started inviting some of our friends over to take pictures, Tara usually telling some of her girlfriends they could have some nice boudoir photos for their husbands, not knowing I would be watching the whole time.

I hurried down a separate stair case, and made my way to the spare room. I sat down in my recliner, and got ready to watch the show. Tara had pulled her sundress off, and was standing naked behind the tripod mounted camera. Sam was behind a divider changing. She emerged into the studio wearing a nice black lace bra and panty set, and a pair of black high heels. She was a little unsteady on her feet, as this whole outfit was not her style, but still aiming to please and make up happy. Tara started snapping pictures, and Sam, no stranger to posing naked in front of a camera, did her thing. They got pictures of Sam with the clothes on, and in various states of undress; shots of Sam's ass and pussy, and of her squeezing her boobs together. They pulled out a toy, and Sam sucked on it and stuffed it into her cunt. When they were done with the photos for that outfit, Tara made Sam get down on her knees and eat out my wife's pussy.

They continued on for over an hour, and several costume changes. A white baby doll set. A black and purple bra, panty, garter and stocking set. A black lace cat suit. A French maid outfit. They went through the various costumes, did the same poses, including the toy shots, and then Sam ate out Tara's pussy. After the French maid outfit, when Sam was behind the divider getting changed, Tara signaled to me that I should head upstairs. I snuck out, and went to the living room. I put on a lesbian porn that featured a bunch of strap on sex, and waited, drinking a beer, on the couch.

A few minutes later I heard them come through the door they went down earlier. Tara had a nice surprise for me. She had dressed as a slutty nun, wearing a tight black leather dress, with stocking and heels, and a leather habit that flowed nearly to her ass like a cape. She was leading Sam by a dog collar, and Sam was dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. She had on a black and red plaid pleated skirt, black fishnet stocking with a white ribbon at the top that came to just below her skirt line, a white see though top that exposed her pierced nipples, and her hair done up in braided pig tails.

"Headmaster," Tara said, playing her role as the slutty nun teacher, "I caught this one masturbating in class again. She is a bad influence on the other girls and needs to be punished."

I tried to sound stern, but wasn't sure how it came off since I was so excited. "Young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?" Tara yanked the chain so that Sam was forced to kneel in front of me.

"I'm sorry headmaster, I'm just so horny. Being around all of these girls dressed like this just makes me want to eat pussy. And the teachers are pretty hot too. What is a girl supposed to do?" Tara, standing behind her, reached for Sam's breasts, and twisted her nipples hard. Sam groaned.

"Little sluts are supposed to control themselves. You will learn to do that," Tara hissed at Sam.

"Sister Tara is correct, young Sam. It is important for a young girl such as yourself to exercise restraint. Since you seem to be unable to do that yourself, we will have to beat it into you." Tara yanked the chain again, and made Sam scramble to her feet. She maneuvered Sam, and laid her down across my knees, with her full ass sticking up in the air. I slid my hand from her heels up over her calf and thigh, and under her skirt so that it lifted up as my hand traveled over her smooth ass. She was wearing the barest whiff of a black g-string, which came into view as her ass was exposed once her skirt was pushed over her hips. I pulled aside her thong, exposing her puckered asshole to my wife. "Spit on her ass, Sister Tara."

Tara spit on her ass, and I started to use my right thumb to spread it around her tight hole, eventually pushing some into her ass. Tara spit a couple of more times, and that was enough lube for me to get my right thumb into her tight backdoor. I took my ring and forefinger, and pushed open her pussy lips, and roughly inserted my two fingers into her hole. I slowly moved the fingers and thumb in and out, not trying to get her to come, but letting her know I was there. Without warning, I took my left hand and brought a hard smack down on her exposed ass. Smack! "This is how dirty girls are treated, Sam." Smack! "I'm going to have to turn you pretty little ass red." Smack! Smack! "You little slut, is this how you want to be treated?" Smack! Smack! Smack! Her ass had a little color to it. I kept thrusting my fingers and thumb inside of her, and she was getting noticeable wetter.

I kept smacking and finger fucking her for ten minutes straight. By this time, her ass was red, her holes were stretched out, and she was on the verge of tears. Keeping my fingers in her pussy and ass, I used the hand that was spanking her to grab her hair, and yanked it up off the couch. Tara knelt on the couch near Sam's head facing the back of the couch, and started hiking up her skirt. "You need to apologize to Sister Tara now," I said, and stood her up, still holding her by the hair. I maneuvered her around roughly, and told Tara to bend over. I then shoved Sam's face into Tara's waiting backside. "Tongue her asshole, you little slut. Tongue your teacher's asshole good, you dirty little schoolgirl." I held her face in between my wife's butt cheeks, and Sam started eagerly lapping at my wife's exposed backdoor. Tara started moaning in pleasure, so Sam must have been doing a good job. I pulled my fingers out, and leaned down so I could spit on Sam's asshole a few more times. As she was rimming my wife, I positioned my cock up against her young, tender asshole, and proceeded to shove my eight inch cock into her tight back door. She had both hands on Tara's ass, spreading her cheeks so she could tongue her more deeply, and I could hear her moan despite her face being buried in my wife's ass. I started slamming into her hard, and loved the feel of her tight anal tunnel squeezing my cock. I stopped after a few minutes, and grabbed by the hair again. I pulled her head back, and her mouth fell open. Without waiting, I shoved my prick down her throat until she started choking. I fucked her face a few times, and then threw her to the floor by her hair. I positioned myself behind my wife, and asked her, "Is that dirty whore schoolgirl a good ass muncher?" I slipped my cock head into the naughty nun's ass.

formywife
formywife
418 Followers
12