Sam Comes to Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

"She was very good. A good little whore. She got me all wet and ready for you. Give me that big cock." I shoved my fat prick the rest of the way into her ass, and she screamed in pleasure. I fucked her good and slow and steady until I could feel her orgasm all over my cock. When she was done, I told Sam to come back over. I pulled my cock out of my wife's ass, and pushed it up against Sam's lips. Her lips parted, and I slid my cock back into her mouth.

"Your punishment is almost done, whore. Sister Tara, prepare the other cock for this whore" I pushed Sam's head back down onto the couch and forced myself roughly back into her willing ass. I pumped into her ass the entire time Tara was getting her strap on back on.

Tara sat down on the couch, with her ten inch black cock pointing straight up in the air. She poured some lube onto it, and spread the lube over the length and girth of the rubber cock. "Sit down on that cock. I want to see you take that huge thing up you little ass." Sam straddled Tara, and spread her own ass cheeks as wide and they could go. As she started working the monster into her tight back door, I started twisting her nipples hard and shoved my tongue into her mouth. She finally managed to work it about half way in, and started bouncing up and down on it.

Standing in front of her, I lowered my mouth to her nearly shaved pussy and started licking her clit. She came almost instantly, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. I stood back up, and lined my prick up with her pussy, and slid it right in. I let her control the rhythm, and eventually she was bouncing up and down pretty good. She came again, and that was all I could take. I shot my sperm deep inside her pussy. She bounced a few more times, and finally came to a rest, near exhaustion. I kissed her on the lips and then my wife. "Thanks ladies, that was great. Now let's gets ready for dinner; we're having company tonight."

"Company?" Sam asked, surprised.

"Yes," Tara responded. "We are having three other couples over for a dinner party tonight. You will be helping to serve us. Speaking of, the caterer's will be here soon. It is time for you to shower and get dressed."

Tara grabbed her by the dog collar, and led her away towards the bedroom. I smoked a joint, and put a group sex porn on. I knew Sam said she didn't likes big orgy scenes, but I wondered if I should try and get everyone to fuck her tonight. After all, she said she would do it if I told her to. I finally decided not to push her too hard. She was really starting to grow on me and I was hoping she might come back for another visit at some point.

I finished the joint, and went and joined Tara in our showers. We kissed for a while, and soaped each other up pretty good. I washed he hair, and she washed mine. It was a very erotic, hot steamy shower. Tara got dressed in a forest green backless cocktail dress, with crocthless black nylons. I put on a shirt, tie and slacks. "Were you able to find the outfit I wanted Sam in while you were out today?"

"I did. I told her it was your birthday present, and she seemed pretty excited. Of course, that was before she realized we were having company, but watching her in action shopping today, I don't think she will have any problems." We finished getting ready and went to knock on Sam's door. She answered just as I had wanted her dressed: in a sheer, black mesh dress, that came to just below crotch level. She wore a pair of black, see though panties and the dog collar from earlier. She was also dressed in four inch heels. The material clung to her curves, emphasizing her boobs, hips and ass. She looked truly fuckable. I knew our guests would love it.

I grabbed her by the collar, and she obediently followed. I led her to the kitchen just as the catering crew arrived. It was a small party, so they didn't have much stuff to bring in. I made Sam stand in a corner, out of their way, the entire time they were getting set up. I had her keep her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts out even further, and her legs slightly spread. It probably slowed down the process, as the guys, and even the gals, from the crew couldn't keep their eyes off of her. As they were leaving, I told them they could take a couple of pictures.

Soon after, our guests arrived. There were three couple; the Bakers (in their mid thirties), the Howards (early 40's) and the Kulats (early 50's). Sam stood by the door subserviently as they came into our house, and was introduced as Sam, out sex slave. We had a few cocktails, and then Tara dismissed Sam to start serving the food. We got several compliments on how subservient she was, and Mrs. Kulat even said she would like to borrow her for their next event. Throughout diner I encouraged our guests to feel her up. The women usually went for her boobs, the guys her ass. When she wasn't serving us, I had her kneel by my feet at the table, waiting for our next request.

When she went back to prepare the desert, I went in behind her. "Are you going to like getting fucked by all of our friends?" I asked.

"I'll do whatever you say. I want to fuck all of your friends." She was still getting the deserts ready. I stuck my hand up under her skirt, and pushed aside her panties. She was soaking wet. I easily inserted three fingers. She stopped what she was doing and gripped the counter.

"I'm not going to make you fuck them, but you are going to put on a show after dinner, ok?"

"Anything you want, love. Do you want me to blow you before desert?"

"Oh, you're ready for more cum, are you? You're such a little cum slut."

"Do you want to fuck my ass again?" she asked, not sure what she should be doing.

"It's good to see that I've turned you into a little anal whore as well. No Sam, just give me a kiss and serve the desert." We kissed for a moment, and then I went back to the table.

Sam served the desert, and then more drinks. We were all a little tipsy when I announced that Sam would be showing off some of her talents in the living room. We adjourned there, and I passed around an after dinner joint to go with our after dinner cocktails. I pulled out the biggest dildo we had, a 12 inch monster, and handed it to Sam. I motioned for her to get down on the floor in the middle of the room, and she did. "Now show our guests how good you suck a cock."

Sam started working on the monster, and put on a good show. It was huge, and she had some problems getting it in her mouth, but eventually worked a good eight or nine inches in. She gasped for air and choked a few times, but continued sucking that cock like it was mine. While our guest's eyes were glued to our little sluts, I looked over at Tara, who had spread her legs and was giving me a great view up her skirt at her freshly shaved pussy.

"Very nice, Sam," I announced, staring at my wife's waiting slit. "Now shove that thing up that sweet young pussy of yours." Sam lay down in the floor, and spread her legs in front of the crowd. She ran the cock over her clit, and up and down between her lips. You could see her moisture coating the thick toy. I continued to stare at my wife's glistening pussy while our guests were enthralled by the sex show going on in front of them. When I heard Sam start to moan, I decided to be mean and make her stop. She stopped with all 12 inches buried in her stretched out, gaping hole.

"Now I want to see that in your ass, you sexy little 22 year old, you." I tossed her a bottle of lube, and caught sight of Tara getting up off of her chair and heading to the kitchen. I followed her in without being noticed, as our guest were so enthralled with watching our little house slut slowly but surely work a 12 inch cock into her too tight back door.

When I got to the kitchen, Tara was standing at the counter. I walked up and stood behind her, and pulled her skirt up over her waist. I pushed her down so her chest was laying flat on the counter, and unzipped my pants. I pulled out my stiff cock, and easily buried it balls deep in her wet pussy. I started off slow and gentle, but she grabbed my waist and begged me to fuck her hard. I started pounding her, and within minutes, we had both achieved an orgasm.

We put ourselves back together, and went back out o find that our guests had all left. Sam was lighting a joint, still in the middle of the floor with the big cock in her hand. "Sam, what happened?" Tara asked.

"Well, that cock was so big that it didn't take long for me to come from it being in my ass. I don't even think I got half of it in. After I came, the couples all got up at once and said they had to leave. They all came over and gave me a kiss, and their phone numbers, and asked them to let me know if I ever came back into town. Then they all hurried out. Are you guys mad?"

"No," I said. "That's perfect. They're all going to go home and fuck their brains out. They'll be so happy. You did great tonight Sam." I kissed her on the lips, and Tara did the same. "Now let's go to bed."

We went into our bedroom, and I encouraged Tara and Sam to get on the bed together. I sat in a comfortable chair and watched, saddened knowing Sam would be going home tomorrow. The two lay on the bed in the clothes they came in with. They kissed passionately and let their hands roam and explore each other bodies. Sam started working on getting Tara's dress off, and then dove for her nipples, sucking and gently biting them as Tara held Sam's head against her chest. Sam's hand rubbed Tara's nylon covered legs, but grew bored and eventually migrated in between Tara's legs, where it stopped on my wife's clit. Still sucking Tara's nipples, Sam started rubbing my wife's clit, eliciting loud gasps and moans. Sam lifted her head and started kissing my wife again, and then slid two fingers into my wife's pussy. Sam pulled her fingers out, now covered in my come, and licked her fingers clean, and then reinserted them into my wife's waiting hole.

Rubbing Tara's clit with her thumb, Sam swiftly brought my wife to orgasm. Sam crawled up the length of my wife's body, and the two of them kissed some more. "MMMM, baby, I'm going to miss you so much," my wife purred at our young lover. She gently lay Sam down, and moved her face down in between our guest's legs. She lapped at Sam's pussy, and stuck three fingers into Sam's sopping hole.

"See if you can get you whole fist in. Please, I want you to fist fuck me." Our girl Sam was full of surprises. Tara worked her fourth finger in, and started applying more pressure. After taking so many large toys over the past few days, Sam was nice sand stretched out. Tara eventually managed to get her whole fist inside of Sam's spread wide pussy, and rotated it around inside of Sam as Sam thrashed around the bed in her biggest orgasm yet. My wife withdrew her fist, and Sam hungrily devoured her fingers, sucking all of her own juices off of my wife's wet digits.

Sam came over to me, took me by the hand, and stood me up. She undressed me, kissing me the entire time. Tara was lying back on the bed fingering herself, watching another woman undress and kiss me. Sam led me to the bed, and lay me down in the center. Tara leaned over and started kissing me, and Sam took my hard cock into her mouth. She swallowed me all the way down, probably an easy feat after getting most of the monster inside her throat. I reached over towards my wife, and stuck a finger in her ass and a finger in her pussy as she continued to kiss me. Sam slid down my shaft and started licking my balls again. I pulled out my fingers and licked my wife off of them. Tara got up, and swung a leg over my head. She lowered her pussy to my hungry mouth and I greedily sucked on her clit, reinserting a finger into her tight backdoor.

Tara leaned forward and took over sucking on my cock from Sam. Sam kept working on my balls, sucking and licking them. She lifted them again, and again coated the underside. I spread my legs, and she started circling her tongue down the path to my asshole. I spread my legs some more, and her tongue plunged into my virgin asshole. I had never had a woman do that to me before, and it felt great. Tara had my cock down her throat, and was massaging my balls while I licked her clit and fucked her ass with my finger. And Sam, the dirty little slut she is, was tonguing my asshole like a pro. Sam eventually stopped, and asked Tara if she could fuck me. Tara sat up straight, meaning I had to pull my finger out of her ass, and she put more pressure on my face by pressing her clit down on me. Sam then climbed on top of me, and impaled herself upon my rigid pole, sliding my prick into her until her clit was grinding on my pelvis. The two women started kissing again, and playing with each other's nipples. Close together, they both had orgasm. I wasn't done yet.

I got them to let me up, and then lay Sam down on the bed on her stomach, with her feet hanging off the bed, and her pussy near the edge. I then had Tara lay on top of her, in the same position. I had always dreamed of doing this, but had never done it before. I stood between their four legs, and thrust first into Tara's pussy, they pulled out, and thrust into Sam's. I kept that up for several minutes, until Sam begged me to fuck both of their asses. I buried my cock in Sam's ass first, and then my wife's. It only took a couple of turns of pounding their backsides until I was ready to come, I went around to the other side of the bed, placed my cock near their faces, and pumped my cock until my hot sticky jism shot onto both of their beautiful faces. I collapsed on the bed, and passed out almost right away. I was wakened a time or two in the middle of the night by the sound of my two lovely ladies playing with toys and each other.

I woke up early, and made coffee before waking up the girls, Sam had an early flight, so we had to get moving. Sam and Tara had a couple minute goodbye conversation in the bedroom, and then they shared a nearly five minute goodbye kiss before I led Sam out the door. The driver was the same guy who dropped Sam off, and I'm pretty sure he came in his pants when he saw her walking out in her short black skirt and see through red top. She gave him a kiss on the lips when he held the door open for her, and flashed him her ass and pussy as she got in the car.

"We have about a half an hour to get to the airport, Sam," I told her. "I want you to suck my cock the entire way there, but don't make me come until we stop at your entrance."

"Yes lover," she replied, and she got on her knees on the floor of the car and fished my cock out of my pants. She gave me a slow, tender blowjob that did indeed last a half an hour. Just as the car stopped, I pulled my cock from her mouth, and shot a load all over her face and dark sunglasses. As the driver opened the car door for her, she scooped the cum off of her face and licked her fingers clean. She gave me one last kiss, and pulled a little jacket out of her bag to cover herself as she got on the plane. She gave the driver another kiss, walked through the sliding doors, and went back home. We had one hell of a weekend.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12