Sam Finally Meets her Master Ch. 01

Story Info
After an online only D/s relationship, they finally meet.
5.5k words
4.54
24k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attention, passengers. Please note that the Fasten Seatbelts sign is now on. We are starting our descent. Please ensure that your seats are in the upright position, the trays are stored against the seat in front of you, any bags are stored securely under the seat, and your seatbelts are properly fastened. The current time is 8:24 pm, and the temperature at the airport is a pleasant 16 degrees Celsius. I hope you enjoyed your flight, and thank you for flying Air Canada."

Now. Now the butterflies start. She had been waiting for this moment, preparing for it, for weeks, not nervous at all. Now that she only had minutes to go, when it is far too late to back out, now she felt like she wouldn't be able to move. Will he be pleased with her? Will he find her attractive? Will she stumble and fall, making a complete fool of herself in front of him? "Get a grip, Sam. It's just a guy. There is no pressure whatsoever. " As she waited for the plane to reach the gate, Samantha thought back over the past several months, as she and Andrew got to know each other via emails and texting.

They first started chatting on an internet forum several months ago. They seemed to have a lot of similar interests. She felt like she could tell him anything, and did. She told him things she had never told anybody else – things she had done, her fantasies. She wasn't sure if it was the anonymity of the situation or if it was his personality, but it was probably a little bit of both. This is a man that she was never actually going to meet, so there was no need to worry about what he thought; she also felt very comfortable telling him all of her dark secrets.

During one of their conversations, she confessed to having a submissive nature, although she had never had the opportunity to explore it. Andrew couldn't believe his luck – he was very much a Dominant personality and had enjoyed playing with subs in the past, although his D/s relationships lasted but a short time as they weren't a very good fit. He had enjoyed getting to know Samantha and thought that this was a woman that might fit him very well. He had told her things about his past that he had never told anybody else, not even his ex-wife. He took a chance, and she had accepted everything he revealed about himself, with no judgement or shock. He felt like he could truly be himself around her. And now that she had told him about her submissiveness, he saw an opportunity to be able to enjoy exercising his Dominant nature while introducing Samantha to the pleasures of submitting to a Master.

When Andrew told her that he was a Dom, and asked her if she would like to explore her submissive nature with his help, she was excited, yet a bit scared. She had no idea what to expect. She didn't know what to do, and was afraid of disappointing him. But she agreed, thinking that it would be easier to explore it with somebody online than to try to find somebody local that she trusted and felt a connection with.

He had started slowly, pushing her a little past her comfort zone, letting her get accustomed to it, then pushing her just a little bit more. She trusted him implicitly – she knew that he would never push her to do anything that was unsafe or beyond her limits. And he never did. He was intelligent, charming, funny, sexy, understanding, comforting, and supportive. And now, she only had to wait for the plane to finish taxiing to the gate, get her luggage, and she'll finally be in his arms.

She walked off the plane towards the luggage carousel. Her phone beeped, alerting her that she had a text message waiting. "Welcome, little one." She couldn't stop the smile that came to her lips. She waited patiently for her one suitcase to appear. It seemed like hers was probably one of the last pieces off the plane. Ahh, there it is! She grabbed it off the carousel, set it on the floor beside her, and pulled up the handle. Then she just stood there for a minute. She smoothed out her coat and tightened the belt. Took a couple of deep breaths, and reminded herself that it was just a weekend. She started walking towards the doors towards the Arrivals lounge...

As the doors opened automatically, she saw a large group of people there – everybody waiting for friends and loved ones coming from all over the world. There was one man that stood apart from everybody else. Her eyes were drawn towards him, and even though she couldn't make out his features, she knew (hoped) that it was Andrew. She walked directly to him, and heard him say "Hello, pet". She wanted to wrap her arms around him and rest her cheek against his chest, but she was far too reserved to do that in the middle of the airport. "Hello, Sir". He leaned down and gave her a lingering kiss which caught her by surprise, but Samantha's lips melted into his and she delighted in her Master's first touch.

"Are you hungry, pet? Let's go get something to eat", Andrew said. It was almost 9 pm and he hadn't eaten dinner yet. He went home straight from work, packed his bag for the weekend as they were staying at a hotel, and grabbed a shower. By the time he was finished, he hadn't had time to make and eat dinner and still get to the airport before Samantha's flight arrived. He was excited to finally meet her. He wanted to be able to live up to her expectations, whatever they might be. He had told her that when they met if she didn't feel comfortable, he would drop her off at the hotel and that would be that. No pressure on her to do anything she wasn't sure she was ready for or wanted.

Now that he had her in front of him, now that his lips had touched hers, he wanted very much for her to be comfortable with him. There were so many things that he wanted to show her, to teach her. The decision was hers, and he was going to make sure that she found him irresistible over dinner. "Yes please, Sir! I haven't eaten in several hours and I am rather hungry."

He led the way to his car, stowed her luggage in the trunk, and they got inside. As soon as they were both settled he turned to her, leaned over, and started kissing her. "Now THIS is a kiss," Sam thought. Andrew's lips moved over hers with an urgency that had not been apparent in the soft touch just a few minutes earlier. His tongue easily coaxed her lips apart and explored inside her mouth, searching out her tongue to start their own dance. His hand drifted down towards her legs, lifting up the dress she was wearing to find out if she had followed his directions. His breath caught when he felt the edge of the stockings and the straps from the garter belt, and then he moaned deep in his throat when his fingers encountered the smooth flesh of her pussy without any panties covering it. "You are such a good little slut, aren't you? Fuck, you are so very wet!" he said against her lips as his fingers found her slit.

Samantha moaned into Andrew's mouth when his fingers touched her pussy. She had ached for him to touch her for so long that now that it was happening she didn't know if she would be able to handle the intensity. Then she felt his finger slip inside her, his thumb rubbing her clit, and she was lost. She didn't care that they were in the middle of a busy parkade, with people walking around. She needed to feel him. His finger started sliding in and out, with a second finger added after just a few strokes. She slid her hands up his chest and grabbed his shoulders, returning his kiss with all the passion that he had been stoking in her for the last several months. Suddenly his fingers stopped. Sam groaned in dismay as he removed his fingers from her pussy and said "About that dinner, pet..."

Sam sat back, trying to calm her breathing down as she reached behind her for the seatbelt and buckled herself in. As soon as Andrew drove out of the parkade, he said to her "Play with My pussy. I don't want to you stop playing with it. Rub your clit, fuck your fingers, but whatever you do, do NOT cum." She didn't know how she was going to be able to manage the 15 minute drive to the restaurant without having an orgasm, but she was determined not to disappoint him. So she spread her knees wide and started rubbing her clit in little circles. Andrew reached over and pulled the hem of her dress all the way up so he could watch her fingers whenever they were stopped at a red light. Sam could feel herself get very close a few times, and whenever that happened she would stop and slide her finger inside her pussy, going slowly, allowing the sensations to subside a bit. "Don't stop, pet" Andrew warned her. "I'm not stopping, Sir. I'm just changing it up a bit."

They finally got to the restaurant. Before getting out of the car, Sam straightened out the skirt of her dress, pulled her stockings up a bit, and opened her door to get out. Andrew was already there, waiting to hand her out of the car. She closed the door, and felt his body pressing up against her. She raised her face to his and felt his lips teasing hers, his tongue lighting her lips on fire everywhere they touched, parting them and diving inside her mouth. She wanted him to swallow her, she wanted to consume him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck getting as close as she possibly could. His one hand held her by the back of her neck, the other hand flipped up under her dress, homing into her dripping wet pussy. Two fingers pushed easily into her as he finger fucked her against his car in the restaurant parking lot. She couldn't believe that not only was she letting Andrew touch her so privately in such a public place, she was enjoying it, not caring if they could be seen through the restaurant windows. Without warning, he removed his fingers from inside her, but before she could whimper in protest he shoved them into her mouth as he continued to kiss her. She sucked her juices of his fingers, running her tongue up and down his fingers making sure they were completely cleaned off. One last kiss before he said "Okay, pet. I'm starving, let's get something to eat."

Once seated in the restaurant, Samantha was feeling a bit nervous again. It had been a long time since she had been on a 'real' date. She was afraid of messing up, of offending him, of making a fool of herself. She ordered a glass of wine while Andrew ordered a beer. The way her tummy was flip-flopping she thought she should order something light, so chose a salad with roasted beets and goat cheese while he ordered spaghetti and meatballs. They started chatting about mundane things – work, hobbies, family, and she could tell that he was trying hard to make her feel more comfortable.

Every now and then, he would wink at her as he talked, making her smile and look down shyly at her food. He flirted outrageously, lightly touching her hand at times. He could tell that she was slowly loosening up, which pleased him greatly. He knew there was no way he would be sleeping alone tonight. His fingers still smelled of her, and he could feel his cock hardening at the thought of the activities he had planned for them.

Before they realised it, almost 2 hours had passed by. "I think it's time we left for the hotel, pet. Wouldn't you say so?" Samantha started blushing and looked down at her empty plate. She knew that once they got to the hotel, she would finally be able to feel his arms around her, his naked body pressed up against hers, his hardness pushing into her soft heat. She could already feel her pussy starting to clench in anticipation, dripping once again even though he hadn't touched her intimately since they entered the restaurant. "Yes, Sir. I would say it is definitely time to leave for the hotel."

She followed him out of the restaurant and to his car, settling into the low seat. Before he started the car, he flipped her dress up, exposing her smooth pussy, and ran his finger along her wet slit. He rubbed her clit for a few seconds, then said to her "You know what to do, slut. Finger that wet cunt all the way to the hotel. Don't stop. Don't cum." Samantha immediately started rubbing her pussy. She couldn't quite catch her breath; she could feel the heat flushing her cheeks. She couldn't even consider not doing as he said; she knew how excited it was making him.

Andrew started the car and pulled out of the parking lot into traffic. The movement of her fingers kept pulling his eyes down towards her pussy. Her ragged breathing told him she was very close to the edge. He reached down with his right hand to touch her. He barely touched her clit and she started whimpering, her hips bucking. He chuckled, smiling to himself. He had her, without a doubt she was his. "You really are right on the edge, aren't you slut? You would cum right now if I gave you permission, wouldn't you?" "Fuck yes, Sir." Samantha groaned out. "Don't you dare cum, pet. Not yet. Hold it. I know you can do it. Make Me proud."

She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbed her clit for the next few minutes. She knew that she had to do something or she was going to do the exact opposite of making him proud, and she would have to do it quickly. "Sir, I want to taste you. Please may I?" "Of course, pet. Please do." Samantha quickly moved her fingers away from her quivering pussy and turned sideways to face him, reaching out to start undoing his belt and jeans. Reaching in, she felt his cock, hot and hard, waiting for her. She carefully brought it out, slipped the seatbelt under her arm, and leaned over to put her head in his lap.

She reached out her tongue and touched the tip of it to the tip of his cock, moaning softly. She ran her tongue up along the underside of his shaft up to the head, relishing the thrill, the danger, the knowledge that he was thoroughly enjoying the feel of her hot wet tongue on his prick. She wrapped her lips completely around him, sucking, pulling him further into her mouth. Running her tongue around and around the head, wanting to feel him deeper in her mouth. "Pet, we're almost at the hotel – you'd better stop. Now." She pulled her head off his cock, placing a small kiss on the tip. "I'll let you zip up, Sir. I would hate to catch him in Your zipper!"

At the next red light, Andrew adjusted himself and fastened his pants and belt. Just in time, as the hotel could be seen from the intersection. He pulled up to the front door and told the Parking Valet that he will be parking in the underground parking as soon as they were checked in. They went inside to the Reception desk and Andrew checked them in, flirting with the Front Desk Attendant, even charming her into giving him 4 vouchers for free hot breakfasts in the hotel dining room and a 'very' late checkout time so they would be able to stay in bed most of Sunday as well.

After parking the car, they brought their bags to their room. Samantha's heart was beating as if it were a bird trying to escape a cage, and the butterflies in her tummy fluttered so furiously that she felt like she was going to be lifted off her feet and start floating away. Once in their room, they put the bags down and just looked at each other. Samantha's lips turned up in the gentlest of smiles, and she could feel her cheeks start to redden with heat as she blushed, knowing (yet not really knowing) what is about to come.

Andrew held out his arms, and she moved the few feet separating them to finally feel his arms around her. She held up her face and stood up on her tiptoes, presenting her lips, slightly parted, to him. Andrew leaned down, lightly brushing his lips across hers. "Why don't you get some ice for my Scotch, little one? Would you like me to pour you a glass of wine while you are gone?" "Of course, Sir," she replied. "And I would love a glass of wine, thank You very much." She found the ice bucket on the dresser, and went into the hall to find the ice dispenser. Luckily it was just around the corner from their room, as she didn't think her thoughts were cohesive enough to be able to find her way back easily if it was too far away.

When she returned, she found Andrew sitting in the chair beside the window and her glass of red wine on the dresser. "Welcome back" Andrew said to her. "Now, pour me a drink and show me how a slave properly worships her Master." With those words, she could feel her pussy flooding, her juices starting to drip down her inner thighs. She untied the laces on her dress at the back of her neck and let it fall to the floor so she was only wearing her black strapless bra and garter belt with stockings. She put 3 ice cubes into a glass and poured enough Scotch to cover them.

She took a small sip of wine and brought both glasses over to where he was sitting. Placing her wine on the table, she lowered herself onto her knees between his legs and passed him his Scotch. He smiled down at her, and she knew she had done well. She reached out her fingers and once again unfastened his belt and pants, reaching in to bring his gorgeous cock out. Her tongue flicked out, licking her lower lip, anticipating how wonderful it would feel to have his cock in her mouth again. Sucking him in the car was awkward; now that she had him relaxed in a chair and she could position her body better she knew he was going to enjoy the ministrations of her very talented mouth.

She looked up at him – "Sir, would You please stand up so I can remove Your pants and underwear? You will be much more comfortable that way." He smiled at her, standing up as she asked. She hooked her fingers behind the waistband of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, followed quickly by his underwear. As he sat back down in the chair, she cradled his left ankle in one hand as she slipped his pant leg and underwear over it, pulled off his sock and placed his foot gently back on the floor. Then did the same for his right leg. She folded his pants neatly and placed them on the ottoman behind her, with his underwear and socks neatly on top, and turned back to her Master.

For a moment, she couldn't move. Andrew sat there in front of her, a glass in his hand, naked from the waist down. He was looking at her with lust in his eyes, and she had never seen a more masculine, powerful, compelling sight in her life. She knew that she was the luckiest woman in the world at that moment. But then she could resist his cock no longer. She lowered her shoulders and looked up at her Master as she touched the base of his cock with her tongue, trailing it all the way up the shaft to the head.

She circled the head with her tongue, then wraps her lips completely around the head and lowers her mouth down over his cock. She took a couple of inches in, and then slid back up. Every time she lowered her head she took a little more of his cock into her mouth, her tongue never staying still. One hand held the base, stroking in time with the movement of her head, while the other hand cupped his balls, massaging them, tracing a nail around them, sliding behind them to make a swirling pathway to his ass. Finally she got far enough down that she could feel the head pushing against her throat, trying to go further. The head was so big that her gag reflex threatened, but she wanted so much to please him that she pushed her head down anyway, willing her throat to relax and to stretch around his cock. She still gagged a bit, but she managed to get her lips to almost meet his groin, his pubic hairs just starting to tickle her nose.

"Ohhh, pet. You are one fucking amazing cock sucker," Andrew moaned. His Scotch forgotten, he closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair. He put one hand on her head, twining his fingers in her hair. Not pulling on her hair or pushing her head down further, just feeling with his hand the movement of her head as she bobbed up and down on his prick. He wanted her to do this all night, but he had other plans...

"Stop, slave. Did you bring the toys I asked you to?" Samantha didn't want to stop – she wanted to keep sucking him, licking him, hearing those sounds coming from his throat. But she didn't want to disobey, so she slowly raised her head, keeping the suction on his cock until it "popped" out of her mouth. "Yes I did, Sir. They are in my suitcase." Andrew told her to get the dildo. She quickly found the dildo and lube in her suitcase. This is a dildo that he told her to buy earlier. It isn't overly long – a comfortable 6", but it is very thick. When Sam wrapped her hand around it, her fingers don't meet. She brought them over to the chair.

12