Sam Finally Meets her Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, slut – stretch My pussy out with that dildo. Stand in front of me and let me watch you push it in My wet pussy." Sam put some lube on her fingers and smears it all over the dildo, essentially giving the dildo a hand job – not that she thought she'd need the extra lubrication, but she wanted to make sure that it slipped inside her easily, as it is thicker than any man she had been with. She parted her labia and positioned the tip of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and started to slowly push it in. Feeling her inner walls start to stretch to accommodate the girth, a whimper escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck yes, slut. That's it, fill My pussy. You like that, don't you? It turns you on being stretched out like that, doesn't it slut? Move my clothes from the ottoman and sit down on it, drive that dildo up as far as it will go inside that fucking wet pussy" Sam replied as clearly as she could, although her words sounded garbled and far away to her, "Yes, Sir. I do like it, very much. I feel so full." She quickly did as her Master had requested, moving his clothes to his bag and coming back to sit on the ottoman in front of him. "Good slave. Now suck my cock as you rock back and forth on that dildo inside My pussy. But don't cum, pet. Don't you fucking dare let yourself cum yet."

Sam did exactly what Andrew told her to do. Within seconds, she knew she was going to need a tremendous amount of willpower to prevent herself from having an orgasm. Bending forward to reach his cock again she quickly started bobbing her head as she rocked back and forth on the dildo. The base of the dildo pressed into her clit with every forward rocking motion, and the curved tip pressed into her g-spot every time she moved. She started moaning around his cock in her throat, knowing that she couldn't stop, knowing that she couldn't cum, knowing that she was going to cum very soon whether she wanted to or not...

Andrew sat there, watching his sexy slave give him the best blow job he has had in his life. Her tongue was like a magical butterfly, seeming to be everywhere at once – touching here, licking there. The way her throat squeezed the tip of his cock made his hips rock, trying to stretch her throat even more. And the vibrations of her vocal cords against his cock as she moaned pulled his own moan from deep in his belly. One of her hands massaged his balls, pulling on them, squeezing them. Every so often, she moved one of her fingers to his anus and applied pressure. Not enough to push through, but the sensation pushed him closer and closer to his threshold. But he needed to stay in control. He needed her to cum for him first before he found his own release.

"Stand up, slut." Sam stopped rocking and sucking and dutifully stood up. "Fuck, you are such a horny little slut. Look at how wet you are!" Samantha could hear the smile in Andrew's voice as she looked to wear he was pointing. The top of the ottoman where she had been sitting was covered in a puddle of her juices. She was mortified. She had never been that wet in her life. Andrew put his finger below her chin and lifted her face up. "This is a good thing, pet. Trust me. Before we are finished tonight that will be just a drop in the bucket." And he kissed her, a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues sliding along each other, twisting around one another, feeling the sharpness of teeth, the softness of lips. As they were kissing, he turned them around until Sam's legs were against the chair he had just been sitting in, and he guided her down to sit in it. "Take out the dildo, little one. Time for something a little different."

As she did what he'd told her to, he went over to his bag and got a set of nipple clamps, then went to her suitcase and got her vibe. He gave the clamps to Sam, telling her to put them on. The look on her face as the clamps tightened on her tender nipples – a mixture of pain and euphoria - made him want to just spread her legs wide and start pounding into her pussy. He couldn't believe how hot this woman made him. He handed her the vibe. "I want you to hold this on your clit, pet. You can move it around, but you may not remove it. When you think you are ready to cum, make sure you ask for permission. You must have my permission before you allow yourself to orgasm. Do you understand me?"

"Of course, Sir. I must have your permission before I cum. I understand completely." The time out as he retrieved the toys and the pain in her nipples from the clamps had tempered her excitement to a manageable level, but she knew it would be short-lived. He sat on the ottoman and pulled her legs towards him until her ass was on the edge of the chair. He draped her legs over his own. "Time for the vibe, little one." She turned it on and started rubbing it around her clit. She felt his fingers rubbing her slit, and then he slid 2 fingers into her pussy.

His fingers felt so good, different then the dildo, as he curved them up to rub against her g-spot. A third finger went in as he finger fucked her sopping wet cunt, twisting his hand around, pressing into her g-spot time and again. He knew it wouldn't take much to put his whole hand inside her, but he wasn't sure she was ready for that yet, so he kept it to 3 fingers, while he took his fourth finger and pressed it up to her asshole. As it pushed in, he knew she was close. The vibe on her clit, his fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy, and now his finger in her ass, all combined to make her gasp out "Please, Sir, may I cum?"

"No, pet. Not yet." And he smiled. "What you can do though, is pull off one of the clamps. When it's off, start rubbing your nipple." Oh, the look on her face as the blood rushed back into her nipple, making it tingle and feel like it's being jabbed with needles – almost as bad as when the clamp first tightened on the bud. "Mhmmmm, please Sir, may I cum now?" "No pet, not yet. Count out loud slowly to 60, and then ask me again." He knew she would have a hard time concentrating on counting, but he needed her to be able to control herself.

When Sam got to 60, she groaned "Oh, fuck, please Sir, may I cum now?" "Yes, pet. Cum now, cum hard for your Master. Cum all over my hand" and he pulled the other clamp off as she did. The noise coming from her mouth was part moan, part wail. He had never heard a sound as beautiful, as visceral, before. She had dropped the vibe; her cunt was squeezing his fingers, as was her ass, her hips bucked as she pushed against the ottoman with her feet, moving him away from the chair a little bit. Her face, chest, breasts and even down towards her abdomen were bright red.

It took her several minutes to come back to full awareness. When she did, her arms were draped across the arms of the chair, her legs were resting on his, but her ass was hanging down between the ottoman and chair, with her body in the shape of a V. Sam felt wonderful, and started giggling. She had never had an orgasm that intense before. "Oh Sir, thank You very much," she says. "You can thank Me properly by showing Me again what your mouth can do, slut."

Sam tried to stand up, but her legs wouldn't support her yet, so she just slid down onto the floor and allowed him to sit in the chair again. As soon as he was comfortable, she started by licking from his ass to his balls, drawing them into her mouth to suck on them and massage them with her tongue, then bringing her lips to the top. She stuck her middle finger into her mouth, sucking it, making it very wet. Then she went to work on his cock, loving the feel of it in her mouth, loving the look he gave her as she put her heart and soul into pleasing him with her mouth.

While her mouth on his cock kept him occupied, she pressed her wet finger against his asshole, putting pressure on it, rubbing circles around it, knowing it would let her finger pop in when it was relaxed enough. And it sure did, with a lovely "gasp" from Andrew. His ass was so tight against her finger. It made her wish she had a cock so she could fuck his ass and feel that tight hole squeeze her cock instead of her finger. She rubbed against his prostate as she sucked on his cock, her other hand playing with his balls.

She wanted to taste his cum; she needed to bring him as much pleasure as he had brought her. It wasn't long before he started rocking his hips against her face, his hands in her hair, holding her head still as he started to fuck her mouth. Sam smiled, seeing how close he was, then he groaned out "Oh, fuck, yes baby girl, take my cum deep in your throat. Take your Master's cum and swallow it all, oohhhhhhh." She swallowed every last bit, not a single drop escaped her lips, and when he was finished she made sure that his cock was well cleaned.

Andrew looked at Samantha. "Let's go to bed, little one. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow," and winked at her. They went into the bathroom, brushed their teeth side by side, got washed up, and crawled into bed. He wrapped his arm around her as she snuggled up tight against his side. "Good night, Sir. Sweet dreams." "Good night, My darling pet. Sleep well."

12