Sam Gets Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,442 Followers

"That wasn't normal," panted Barb. "I knew it though Mr. R, I just knew you were different. Fuck, I hope you made me pregnant; Gosh, I want to have a baby so bad."

"What about Donny?" I asked, my fingers lightly curling through her hair.

"We both want one. I think its one of the only reasons he agrees to sleeping with me so often. But it's been almost a year and I'm still not pregnant. Would you like me to have your baby sir?" she teased, and then licked my nipple and asked, "Would you like to suck your baby's milk from my full breasts?"

"I'd like to suck your beautiful tits anytime," I answered, and grasping a firm orb in each hand, I took a fat, erect nipple between my teeth and sucked hungrily as I kneaded her. And then I turned to Naomi and grasping the back of her head in one hand, said, "So my little virgin, have you ever sucked a fat cock?"

"I haven't even licked a small one," she giggled. "But I've been practicing with bananas Sir," she added sheepishly, "I thought you might like me to suck you."

"A banana!" snorted Barb, "God Naomi, you are a little slut, even if you were a virgin. I can just see you," she said, shaking her head in disbelief, "sitting in your room sucking a banana and pretending its Mr. Ross. How big a banana can you swallow anyway," she ended, as the three of us burst out in gales of laughter.

"I'll show you," she promised, and turned and lowered her wet mouth onto my soft prick. As she sucked and licked I lifted her over me, moving her hairy bush over my face. Red haired Irish girls taste good too, I found, and I soon had her quivering on my tongue as I grew large in her mouth. Whatever system she had used, somehow this virgin had learned to deep throat a large man and I was soon filling her mouth with my thick sauce.

"Fucking hell Naomi, you're going to have to teach me that banana trick," gasped Barb, and she licked her lips when Naomi turned towards her, my cum dripping thickly down her chin. "Let me help you," she offered, as her tongue flicked out to capture a string of cum, and after swallowing she kissed her friend deeply and hungrily…….

As the sun rose that morning the girls were discussing my darling Samantha. "I wonder how she's doing with Jimmy," Barbs asked. "I sure hope he's not too weird."

"What do you mean," I asked, suddenly interested.

"I don't know Mr. R, but he's a bit different. Sam said a few things, I know she likes sleeping with him and all, it's just that I sense something about him, I don't know….."

"God, she's going to kill us," Naomi suddenly interjected. "We agreed sir," she told me, "That we'd wait for her to come home before we….." But then noticing a contented smirk on my face, said "Why are you smiling? You didn't do…….no, she would have said……you didn't do anything did you sir?"

"Last night!" shouted Barb, "I'll bet you two slept together last night. Stop smiling like that Mr. R, we want all the details."

I sent the two home disappointed, my only comment being, "You'll have to wait til Samantha returns girls," but not before arranging their next visit……

Please let me know how you liked the story. I haven't decided yet but I think I'll write a sequel to this story. Let me know if you want one and if so let me know what you'd like to see – Should Daddy marry Naomi?; will Barb have Mr. R's baby?; will Samantha invite her Daddy to share her marriage bed?; What is Jimmy's sexual secret? Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address.

scouries
scouries
10,442 Followers