Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered.

Sam smiled; he knew what she wanted and yet she was helpless to ask for it.

He knew she was more than ready as he cruelly pushed the tip and the shaft of the crop between her sex lips with Joanne straining to spread her legs and keep her balance at the same time. The crop came back from her gleaming with her moisture.

After a long while bound, displayed and used as she was, Sam stood in front of her, his fingertips gently caressing both her ravaged skin and the skin he had not touched with the leather. She shivered in pleasure, whimpering louder. Sam put his hand on the back of her head and whispered into her ear. "I'm going to take your gag out now, cunt. Not a word or much sound at all when I remove it or I'll punish you. Do you understand?"

Joanne nodded her head slowly. Sam removed the ball gag and Joanne took in a deep breath through her mouth and worked her sore jaw before Sam covered her mouth with his as he kissed her deeply. He put his arm around her stretched body and began kissing her throat and the valley of sweat slick skin between her tortured breasts while caressing her belly and her side up to the delicate and hypersensitive skin under her arm. Joanne shivered again in delight and had to work to suppress a moan of pleasure.

"What do you want, bitch?" Sam whispered malevolently.

Joanne whispered hoarsely, "Take me, Master, please. I want to feel you inside me; mount me, breed me like a bitch in heat. Please."

He kissed her deeply again and gently and slowly bit her lower lip. "Mount you and breed you like a bitch in heat?" Sam mocked her as he whispered in her ear. I thought you just some common fuckmeat, bitch?"

Whispered, "Yes, Master."

"Yes Master what?" and unexpectedly he slapped a stretched breast. Joanne cried out and then to compensate for what she felt was a violation of his command to be quiet she whispered extra softly, "Yes, Master, I am just your fuckmeat; your willing fuckmeat, my Master. Please use me."

Sam responded by abruptly pulling the dildo from her ass and ramming it cruelly into her cunt. This action brought a ripping pain in her ass and a delirious sensation of pleasure to her cunt though the cords on the nipple clamps pulled her breasts higher and tighter. She screamed at the mixture of pain and pleasure and then had an orgasm that shook her body. She was dizzy from the sensations ripping through her lower body and pulsing into her belly and up into her chest.

Sam stepped on a small box behind her to bring himself level with her ass and before Joanne got her senses back Sam violated her ass, slamming hard into her with just barely enough lubrication so as not to damager her, gripping her tightly by the hips for leverage. This brought another scream and surprisingly to Joanne, who was now on sensory overload, another orgasm.

Joanne closed her eyes and let her body jerk and sway as Sam took his pleasure with her.

She enjoyed the fullness inside her ass and cunt. The constant movement of the cords as Sam's thrusts in her ass moved the dildo in her cunt, constantly varying the tension in her breasts.

And Oh, God, she thought, her lover's hands were everywhere on her: her hips, moving round to caress her soft belly and reaching around to find her clit ring and pull it.

Her body was bathed in sweat. Sam pressed into her back trying to get as much of her sweat on him.

She was in a delirium, in sub-space. His use of her yielded body was a narcotic to her. Time seem to stand still as she tried to drink in the sounds of their wet bodies slapping together, Sam's grunts and obscenities, and her high pitched cries of pain and pleasure.

In the bubble of null time she had fallen into she tried to take in the pungent smell of her anal ravishment, the wet, the slippery musk of her sex and the smells of their sweat and perfume and deodorant all mixed together.

She writhed in his hands, feeling the tightness of his grip on her hips, the caresses of his fingertips along her hip points and around her soft, full belly. He bent his hairy body against her, bowing her forward, awkwardly and painfully, to reach forward to find her clit ring and pull it sharply producing yet another orgasm.

But she suddenly began to feel tightness in her chest and then realized she couldn't get her breath.

She didn't panic.

Time slowly snapped back. She knew Sam was near reaching his oblivion with her, inside her.

As soon as she felt Sam's orgasm overtake him she gasped and pulled down on the spring and uttered their safe word that immediately brought Sam to her aid.

He slipped from her, gently pulled the dildo away and unclipped the cords. He unhooked her cuffs from the spring and she collapsed, quivering, gasping for breath into his arms. "Sam, Sam, I...I can't...I can't get my breath...Sam. Please..." Sam quickly laid her down and grabbed a towel and a cool, damp washcloth and then cradled her in his arms, gently stroking her face with the washcloth and gently patting the sweat on the rest of her body with the towel.

"Easy, lover, easy; Joanne, listen to me. You can breathe. Try to slow your breathing down." He breathed slowly with her like a husband helping his wife breathe in childbirth. A little while later and Joanne's breathing slowed and she completely relaxed into his arms.

"Are you okay, lover?" Sam held her from behind and couldn't see her face, he just felt her body sag and he was worried; very worried.

"Oh..." she laughed a little breathlessly, "I'm very, very okay my Master, I just got a little short of breath there. You've never taken me that way before. You've never taken me to that level before; been so hard with me, so violent. God, Sam, oh God...you took me places I don't ever remember being.

"The pain was so exquisite." There was a catch in her voice, "Sam, I'm sorry if I spoiled your pleasure by bailing out." Joanne pressed her head into Sam's chest. She knew he always enjoyed staying as long as he could inside her ass, even after he came.

Sam kissed the top of her head, hugged her, "Lover, don't ever apologize for giving yourself to me - or taking what you need from me. Ever. Got it?"

"Got it," she hesitated a moment, pressed her head harder into his chest, "I love you Sam."

"And I love you too - bitch," he said as he put her in a gentle head lock and gave her a nuggie on top of her head.

"Sam, you rake and roue! Stop that!" They both shared a laugh and then Sam helped her to her feet, took the clamps and the cuffs off, and led her to their bed.

"Here, sit up." Sam said to Joanne as he fluffed and arranged three oversized pillows for her to recline on.

Sam left the bedroom for a minute and came back with two large plastic bags full of crushed ice.

Joanne's eyes were huge. "Oh, Sam, I, uh, I don't know if I can play anymore..."

"Hush, woman, these are for your breasts. You'll thank me in the morning. Here, hold them in place while I get the Ace wrap around you."

Sam gently pressed two ice packs onto both of her breasts - which elicited a squeal from Joanne. "Hold them in place."

As Joanne held the ice packs Sam quickly encircled her upper body with an Ace wrap. Joanne moved her hands as the wrap covered the ice packs. "Now, lay back," Sam commanded. She did and Sam pulled the covers up around her throat.

"You know, this is very romantic, but I am never going to get warm with this damned ice strapped to my chest," she scolded.

He ignored her. "Here, two Percs and a Valium."

She frowned a mock frown at him; "I'll thank you in the morning, right?"

"Ummm, something like that. Let me see your wrists." Joanne produced an arm from under the covers and stretched out her wrist. It was deeply bruised. He had never bruised her like this in all the time they had played hard. "Jesus, I'm so sorry Annie."

"You don't need to apologize to me either though you could consider using those leather cuffs I have next time," she chided gently, with her look.

Sam began gently massaging her wrist with an analgesic cream, paying attention to his work and not looking up at Joanne.

"Sam?"

"Hmmmm?" he said, his face still down, watching his massage of her wrist.

"What is it like to take Laura?"

Sam laughed, "Well, she certainly would never have gone through what you just did. The very idea would have repulsed her.

"She was a virgin when we married. I actually got to take her cherry on our wedding night. That night she was more than ready and she liked me being rough with her. I think she was living out a rape fantasy. Anyway, she's never had another man inside her; at least as far as I know.

"We had a pretty wild sex life until son number one came along and then she went from lover to mother. Now, things are pretty 'vanilla' though when she's in the mood she likes me to take her roughly, to press her flat on her back, choke her, pull her nipples, slap her breasts and call her names. I know, given how she reacts in those times that she's got a lot of raw sexuality just beneath her skin but she won't show it.

"Other times, when she wants to get off, she'll mount me and ride me like I wasn't there until she comes. She'll command me to play with her breasts or rub her clit or touch her in a certain way. I call it her cowboy mood.

"And then other times, she likes things slow and loving with lots of foreplay; lots of touching, kissing, massaging."

"You don't tie her or pull her hair while she's sucking you off?"

Sam looked up, "Other wrist please. Well, uh, no. We've been married for 22 years. She's never blown me. She's let me tie her to the bed a few times. She let me fuck her ass once.

"But she's sweet. I enjoy her body. I like the foreplay, the cowboy moods, when I can be rough..."

"But," Joanne interrupted, "aside from the wedding night, she's never really given herself to you."

Sam looked up again from his massaging, a melancholy sort of look on his face, "No."

Joanne took her wrist back from him and touched the side of his face, smiling her smile, her eyes penetrating. "But marriage isn't completely about sex and for all her other qualities you love her deeply."

"Uh, yeah, I do; very much."

"That's why you've been so worried about hurting her."

"Yeah. I can't afford to lose her, even if..." his voice trailed off, he didn't want to complete the thought but she did.

"Even if I'm the consolation prize?"

"Yeah, something like that," he said quietly, a note of irritation in his voice.

"Where is she tonight, by the way? I think she'd be missing you about now."

Sam looked at the bedside clock, not to check the time as if he should be home but to see how long the ice packs had been on Joanne's breasts. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom; "She took the kids to her mother's. The kids are spending the summer with their grandparents - so eight weeks of quiet. Hey," he called from the bathroom, "do you have a small basin somewhere?"

"Bottom drawer of the towel closet."

"Ah!"

Sam came back to bed in a couple of minutes, a plastic basin with warm soapy water and a towel and washcloth. He sat the basin on the bedside table. "Here, sit up. Let's get the ice off."

"Yay!"

He unwrapped her from the ice packs and then gently pushed her back into her pillows. He wrung out the washcloth from the basin and gently started to pat and rub her face and throat and then on down her body.

"Are you this attentive to Laura?" she asked quietly.

Sam stopped his ministrations, laughed nervously with a bit of bitterness. "She won't let me."

She detected she'd struck a nerve. Actually their whole conversation from the point of where Joanne wanted to know what it was like to take Laura was working one singularly raw nerve in the back of Sam's mind.

"Hey Sam, I really like this but uh, could we stop and you just hold me? I think the drugs are kicking in."

"Sure." Sam patted her dry then crawled into bed beside her and she rolled over to press her body against his. She gave him small, delicate kisses, her arms loosely around his head and shoulders as she moved her thigh over his legs. He touched the curve of her hip, reveled in the softness of her skin.

"I like it when you touch me there, Sam," she whispered in between kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Morning After

Sam awoke with a start in an empty bed. He grabbed his robe and wandered downstairs. Joanne was sitting in the breakfast nook with a cup of coffee, a cigarette - one of Sam's non-filtered Camel's - and the The Kansas City Star.

"I wondered how long you were going to sleep, lover. Did I wear you out last night?" and she smiled her smile, her slate gray eyes seeming to pierce him over her reading glasses.

"We've been together, what? A year and I didn't know you wore reading glasses." Sam commented as he sat beside her.

"I am just a bit older than you, remember. Not everything is like it was when I was a kid of 46, like you."

"What time is it, anyway?" he asked.

"Ummm," she looked at her watch, "quarter of nine."

"You think I was sleeping in, did you?" he asked her with a tinge of mock irritation.

"Lover, I have been up since 5:30. I've run three miles, read and replied to 26 emails, taken two conference calls with the east coast and London and had a glorious orgasm in the shower." She stopped, "Correction, two glorious orgasms in the shower."

"Ah, so I'm the slacker."

She smiled slyly, took a sip of coffee and went back to the paper. "No comment."

Sam got up and poured himself some coffee and sat back down next to her in the nook. Joanne took one of the cigarettes out of the pack, lit it, held it between her fingers and she kissed Sam deeply, blowing the smoke in his mouth and then she gave him the cigarette. She took off her reading glasses and put the paper down to give him her full attention.

"Well, business is slow at the moment," Sam said defensively. "The city council race is over and the political game is kind of in a break. I'm taking on a new client in Baton Rouge in about 2 months. She'll provide for the Christmas gifts this year."

"Really?" Joanne gave Sam the look. "Uh, Sam, I think I have a plan. Want to hear it?"

"About Laura?"

"Who else?"

"Shoot."

"I think it's going to take about six weeks. It will be a slow, subliminal build up and then, if I've done my job right, five days and nights of shock and awe.

"Have you ever read de Sade's Justine and Juliette?"

"Ummm, no, but I know about them. Justine was the pure girl and Juliette her antithesis."

"Yup. Well, Laura is Justine. In some respects physically and emotionally she's a virgin. I am Juliette and you are the dark prince, de Sade. And we are going to debauch her, corrupt her absolutely. If there is a raw sexual persona lurking just under the surface I am going to dig it out and let it flower.

"Laura's got a degree, right?"

"Yeah, American Lit."

"Good. I'm going to offer her a job. I have a legitimate legal project I need to work on. It's for my massage team; you know Allyson, Rico and Harry. They want me to find a way to legalize their poly marriage. I'll work out of the house. There's going to be lots of relationship stuff Laura will need to look up and then I'll get her researching some more of the esoteric sex practices of the human race."

"Just don't tell her about naked noose dancing - just yet."

"Oh, my God, I can see her now, swinging in that noose as she comes and comes."

"Joanne..."

"Oh, a girl can dream can't she?"

"Yeah, but the first time you had me string you up I thought you were completely insane. Naked noose dancing, that's very advanced for our little flower..."

"...That we are absolutely going to debauch."

"Well..."

"Anyway," Joanne tried to get the conversation back on track, "Laura should be a good researcher."

"I think she hates research."

"Doesn't matter. I'll offer her enough money to entice her. I just want her with me as much as possible.

"She'll be back home day after tomorrow."

Joanne smiled, "I'll call her then."

~~~~~~~~~~

The "Slow and Subliminal Buildup" Begins

"Hi Laura, Joanne. How were your parents? Sam tells me you took a little trip."

"They were fine. The kids were ecstatic that they get to spend the summer with them," Laura responded cheerily.

"Listen, Laura, I have a project I'm working on. I need some help researching and compiling it. It's a pro bono case and none of my partners will spare any of the staff. I'm going to work from home. Could you help me out?"

"Well..."

"I have a pool you know. It wouldn't be all work and no play."

"Um, I really hate doing research," Laura begged.

"I'll make it worth your while financially," Joanne countered. "$500 a week. There might be a couple of days travel and I'll pick up all the expenses."

Tentatively: "What kind of research?"

Joanne smiled to herself, she had her quarry. "Mostly just a lot of Google searches. The research is for three people, a woman and two men, who practice polyamory and who want to figure out the best legal and financial way to live as close to a legal family as possible."

There was a pause on the line, "Polyamory? Uh, I thought that sort of thing was called polygamy and was illegal."

"Actually, in this case it's more technically polyandry - one woman and more than one husband. But look, their lives are a reality today regardless of law or morality or religion. I've known them a long time. They're very sweet and good people. And I just need someone to do the scut work.

"I need someone to look up all the media reports about poly families, hit the poly chat rooms and bulletin boards, that sort of thing. A lot of Google searches basically about all facets of a poly family's life from sex to grocery shopping. Come on, what do you say? Don't make me beg! You know I love spending time with you." Joanne added a positive plea to her voice.

"We'll start Monday; how about around 10, my house. Can't beat those hours..."

"Well, okay. Sure. See you Monday."

"Great! I can't wait."

Monday morning came and Joanne was delighted to see Laura at her door, 15 minutes early and dressed in a navy blue business suit, white blouse, white hose and black pumps; the picture of a legal secretary at Joanne's office. But casual was going to be the rule at Joanne's home.

Joanne opened the door in a torn, oversized denim shirt, an old pair of Capri's and no shoes – clearly showing Joanne's toenails pedicured and painted blood red, highlighting her gold toe rings and ankle chains.

Joanne hugged Laura tightly and enthusiastically, making certain that Laura got a deep breath of the subtle perfume she was wearing. The perfume was a mixture of musk, sweat and pheromone oil that Joanne had found, from experience, worked as advertised in attracting and sexually stimulating women. Joanne made sure it was on her, in her clothing, in potpourri's around Laura's work area and in the massage oil of the massages that Laura would start receiving in her second week of employment.

Joanne kissed Laura on the cheek and then immediately focused on Laura's clothing, "Oh, Laura, I'm sorry, I didn't even think! You look perfect if we were working downtown but here it is strictly casual. In fact," Joanne smiled, put her arm around Laura and half whispered conspiratorially, "darlin', if it gets much hotter, I may resort to wearing a bikini - or nothing at all! Come on in. First things first, we must get you out of that business uniform."

Laura smiled politely, her sensibilities were immediately off balance. Joanne rummaged through her closet and came up with an oversized white, men's dress shirt and a wrap around Tahitian print skirt. "Here you go, my dear," Joanne said as she handed the clothes to Laura. "And, ummmm, pardon me for being nosy, but if you're wearing some underwire, push up, torture device of a bra, my suggestion would be to ditch it. It's just us girls and the shirt's going to more than amply cover you. I mean, the shirt's so big and you're so very nicely, um, small."