Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanne goes after her quarry, Laura, with a passion
16k words
4.61
41.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spa Day and Allyson

Monday morning came and it was still raining. Laura sat on the side of the bed and looked out the bedroom window feeling unusually contented. Sam and her had made love twice on Saturday, once consensually on Sunday and once non-consensually sometime before dawn on Monday morning.

In the almost complete darkness of their bed room, Sam rolled her to her back, ripped open her nightgown down to her belly, pulled the pillows from under her head and held her flat against the mattress by her throat, awkwardly mounted her in the dark and slapped her breasts and called her names as he fucked her quickly and roughly, with no regard for her pleasure.

She rolled over to masturbate, enjoying the swollen wetness of her cunt and the slippery goo on her fingers. She tasted it and to her surprise she didn't find the taste or feel of the stuff unpleasant. She then fell back asleep, her naked breasts and belly pressed against his back. Sam murmured, "I love you." She giggled quietly and slapped him on the ass. "I love you too, rapist," she whispered as she kissed his shoulder.

Sitting on the side of the bed looking out the window she smiled to herself. She loved how he had taken her in her sleep the most, she thought.

When she got to Joanne's house that morning, Joanne met her at the door as usual except that Joanne's robe was completely open and she was completely naked underneath. With Joanne's penetrating look, the smile and twinkling eyes, Joanne stepped back from the door and asked, "So, is it naked or did you bring something?"

Laura was momentarily confused and then she realized today was spa day. "Uh...," Laura's face reddened, "I forgot to bring anything..."

Joanne cut her off with a look of delight on her face, "Fabulous, my dear! Please forgive me for saying this to a Christian sister but I've been dying for a look at that body of yours! Come on, dear. Show me." Joanne reached out and took Laura's hand and pulled her to the Jacuzzi room. Laura did not resist and she felt her sex grow heavy with blood and her nipples push against her bra as she walked to the Jacuzzi. My god, she thought, she was getting turned on!

Joanne dropped her robe nonchalantly and stepped into the Jacuzzi. She watched expectantly as Laura sat her brief case in the corner of the room and turned her back to the spa and slowly started to undress. When Laura was down to bra, slip and panties Joanne decided to goad Laura along. "Come on dear. It's not nice to keep your mistress, oh shit! Sorry! It's not polite to keep your employer waiting!"

Laura giggled nervously, felt a thrill run through her body at Joanne's use of the word mistress. "Yes, ma'am." She quickly finished stripping and turned to face Joanne, a deep red flush extending up from underneath the curve of her breasts (with hardened nipples) to her hairline.

"Oh," Joanne gasped, "my God, I see now why Sam is so hopelessly in love with you! You're beautiful. Like Venus rising from the sea! Come on, hop in."

As Laura walked down the steps into the spa Joanne stared at Laura's bright red sex hair forming the delta between Laura's porcelain white thighs and her soft, full belly and hips.

Oh Lord Jesus! Joanne thought to herself, keeping myself from just taking her here and now is going to require will power! Joanne so wanted to take Laura then and there and ravish her, sucking the nectar between Laura's sex lips and roughly handling Laura's small, loose breasts. Joanne wanted to hear Laura scream in submission and pleasure. Not yet. Not yet!

Laura slipped under the hot water to her chin. Joanne leaned her head back against the head rest and finally (Laura thought) closed her eyes, her arms spread along the rim of the spa. After a few minutes of silence between the two Joanne raised her head and opened her eyes. "There, not so bad, eh?"

Laura felt the jets of water swirl around her body and in between her legs and just relaxed. "No, Anne, this is great!"

Joanne smiled. "Excellent, my dear." The head went back and the eyes closed again.

They soaked in silence for several minutes with just the whir of the water jets and the frothing water. Laura was looking up at the ceiling. "Anne, may I ask a personal question?"

"Certainly my dear. What?" Joanne sort of hummed.

"I, uh, I don't quite understand the books in the library, or the case we're working on."

Joanne opened her eyes and looked at Laura, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know you are a devout woman and you have all those Christian books in one section of shelf and then right next to those are all those sex books. And then we're working on a case defending three people who want to be married. I..."

"Ah," Joanne said with a smile, "I think I understand. You're wondering how I can reconcile my Faith with my sexuality, right?"

"Well, uh, yeah."

Joanne made an enormous calculated move. She caressed Laura's calf with her toes. Laura jumped and squealed in surprise. Joanne stayed calm, seeking Laura's eyes and slowly advancing her foot up and down the length of Laura's leg, gradually working up to the inside of Laura's thigh. Joanne couldn't tell it and Laura didn't realize it but when Laura felt Joanne touch her thigh Laura spread her legs.

"Laura," Joanne's voice was quiet and gently commanding, "do my toes feel good against your skin?"

Laura locked eyes with Joanne, her body fairly shivering at the pleasure of their contact. "Yes."

"And God created us?"

"Yes."

"So, there are two philosophical positions: One, God made us capable of experiencing such pleasure so that He can condemn us while watching us squirm like maggots as we enjoy the delights that He has made our bodies capable of enjoying. The heavenly taste of triple chocolate cake, the warmth of sweet wine, and the way you feel now as I touch you. He's a giant voyeur. In which case I have no use for that kind of god. He can go get stuffed, as the Brits would say.

"Or, two, God means for us to experience, within certain limits, those pleasures and He takes delight in our happiness. In which case, He's happy watching us now as we enjoy His gifts and pleasures. And, in which case, I will worship and serve Him until He takes me to Heaven and for all eternity.

"I believe the latter. The 'certain boundaries' I mentioned are set within Scripture and if you are a true disciple of Christ, you will realize what those boundaries are and that nothing we've done in terms of enjoying each other's nudity or my touch violates those boundaries."

Laura's eyes were wide. She couldn't assimilate all the information that Joanne had just given her but it sounded... well, she didn't quite know how it sounded. Joanne took one last slow rub of Laura's thigh. Laura laid her head back against the headrest, closed her eyes and moaned, though it was hard to hear over the churning of the water. And again, unbeknownst to either of them, Laura responded to Joanne's caress by scooting her pelvis forward and spreading her legs as wide as she could. Joanne took notice of Laura's faint moan and her closed eyes and smiled to herself.

Joanne looked up at the clock, "Time for our massages, dear." And she pressed a button near her hand. A young, tall, dusky skinned girl with jet-black hair, wearing a small terrycloth robe appeared.

"Laura, this is Allyson. She's one of my massage therapists. Allyson, this is Mrs. Williams. You will show her the same courtesy and expertise as you give to me."

Allyson bowed her head slightly, "Certainly Mrs. Durham. It will be my honor to serve you both this morning."

Allyson held out her hand to Laura, "May I help you from the spa, Mrs. Williams?" Laura looked at Joanne, who smiled and nodded her approval, and then back to Allyson. Laura held out her hand and Allyson helped her out and then took a large towel and began gently drying Laura's body. No one had dried Laura's body since Laura's mother in kindergarten or first grade.

The girl worked quickly. Laura was holding her breath wondering just how thorough Allyson was going to be. Before Laura could complete the thought Allyson moved the towel quickly between Laura's legs. The pressure was firm and the roughness of the terrycloth felt wonderful. Laura gave a little squeal, giggled nervously and looked at Joanne who was beaming ear-to-ear watching Laura being dried. Before Laura had time to react to the towel on her sex Allyson had already finished and Laura found herself being helped into a long terrycloth robe.

"Mrs. Williams, I'm set up just inside the door to the deck. It's still a bit cool outside. If you'll go on up and lie on your stomach, I'll be there in just a few minutes. Just try to relax while you're waiting."

"Sure." Laura looked at Joanne, standing in the spa. Her body nude and glistening.

"Go on lover, I'll be along soon." Joanne gave Laura the look making Laura all but forget Joanne had just called her lover.

With Laura out of the room Joanne stepped toward Allyson and hissed quietly, "What are you still doing dressed my little bitch?"

Allyson looked quickly at the floor, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't know how to act with Mrs. Williams."

Joanne spied a glance toward the doorway. She could tell by the shadow Laura was still there and within earshot. She smiled; time for a little show for Laura. She slowly undid Allyson's belt to her robe. She took Allyson by the chin, "Look up, my pet. You behaved very nicely and since you were such a good girl I'll give you a treat." Allyson's face brightened. "Provided that we keep in mind pet that we can't keep Mrs. Williams waiting. So what's your pleasure, lover?"

"Would you get off by humping my thigh while you press me to the wall?" Allyson asked expectantly.

Joanne looked toward the doorway again and smiled as she saw a wisp of Laura's red hair pull back out of sight. "Mm, that sounds so nice but wouldn't you rather have me do something for you?"

Laura watched with wide eyes as Joanne practically flung Allyson against the wall and then pressed her body against Allyson's. Laura saw Allyson's long, leanly muscled leg part Joanne's legs, saw Joanne pin Allyson's wrists above her head against the wall with one hand and wrap her arm around the girl's upper back, pulling the girl's body hard against Joanne. And then she saw Joanne begin to hump against Allyson's thigh.

Laura heard Joanne talking to Allyson in quiet, commanding tones: "That's it, pet, that's it...take my entire nipple...take it...take it and suck. Hmm, that's it baby." Allyson moved her head to suck one of Joanne's large nipples and Joanne sinuously rocked her hips, humping harder and hissing loudly at the pleasure of the new position and action.

After a few moments, Allyson let the nipple fall from her lips and kissed up Joanne's chest and the delicate side of Joanne's throat. Allyson looked over Joanne's shoulder, her head slowly moving back and forth as Joanne vigorously used the girl. Allyson and Laura locked eyes. Laura could see a smoldering kind of pleasure and lust in Allyson's eyes. She was enjoying being used by Joanne. Then Joanne jerked Allyson's body tighter to her and humped even harder. Laura heard both of them grunt with the tighter contact. Laura was fascinated by what she was hearing and seeing. Laura opened her robe, cupped a breast and began thumbing a nipple. She'd never actually seen two people, in person, in real life and real time have sex, of any sort and, like looking at the picture book in the library she was aroused.

Allyson found Laura's eyes again. Before nuzzling Joanne's throat then kissing her way back down to a nipple Allyson smiled her approval to Laura that Laura was getting off on the scene. Laura used her other hand to finger her sex. Allyson's smile broadened.

Laura was on the verge of coming. But then she noticed again the red welts on Joanne's back that she'd seen last week. Realizing the welts looked like whip marks took Laura over the edge: Joanne let someone whip her like one of the women she fantasized about in the picture book. Laura slumped against the wall, her fingers now working furiously on her clit, breast and nipple. Laura sought Allyson's eyes to show her the pleasure she was experiencing. Laura felt so brazen; so out of control. Allyson smiled her approval broadly as her body rocked against the wall by Joanne's heavier body. Joanne was licking and biting Allyson's underarm and then moved down to work her breasts.

Joanne's body moved quicker, her obscenities quickened, sounding more vicious and breathless. Allyson brought her other leg up over Joanne's hip as she watched Laura slump against the wall with her orgasm. The contractions of Laura's orgasm were especially intense; they were fading when Laura startled and thought she heard someone near where they were. She rapidly closed her robe and bolted for the deck area and one of the masseuses' tables set up there.

Joanne let Allyson's wrists go. Allyson dropped her arms to Joanne's shoulders in a tight hug. She stood on tiptoe and whispered into Joanne's ear, "She saw everything, Mistress. And Mrs. Williams fucked herself and came while she watched us."

"You, my pet," Joanne said between deep passionate kisses and deep breaths, "are a very, very good girl."

Joanne pressed her forehead to Allyson's, smiled. "Oh, what am I going to do when you and Rico and Harry decide to leave, baby?"

Allyson smiled and gently bit Joanne's lower lip, "I think, given Mrs. Williams' umm, enthusiasm, you won't even miss me."

"Hmm, maybe, my pet, maybe; time will tell. Listen. I want you to take Mrs. Williams as far as you think you can but don't force yourself on her. She's not quite there yet."

"I understand."

Joanne pressed off the wall and stood; a tremor running through her body. "Hey, come over tonight, if Harry and Rico will let you. I want to eat that wonderful cunt of yours."

"Is that an order, Mistress?"

"Uh, yeah, it's an order."

"Then I'll be here at 6."

Joanne kissed Allyson passionately one last time, slowly breaking their kiss, "Plan to stay all night. I want to have you in my bed when I wake up in the morning."

Allyson smiled and tenderly kissed Joanne. "I love it when you say things like that."

Five minutes later Joanne and Allyson came upstairs, both in their robes, and both looking as if the entire scene in the spa room had never happened. Joanne dropped her robe and slowly stretched out on her belly like a cat onto the empty massage table. Again Laura saw the welts. This time she was closer and in better light and she gasped. They looked painful, like Joanne had been whipped viciously.

Joanne turned her face toward Laura, laying her cheek on the back of her hands. "You've noticed my love marks. You have that shocked look that they always produce for people lucky enough to see my bare back."

Laura answered nervously with a question, "Love marks? But those look so painful."

Joanne turned on the look, "They were; exquisitely, blissfully painful. But they are from my lover and I love them. I have a lover, Laura. He has a wife. He does things to me that his wife will not let him do to her. But that's not why he is with me." Joanne hesitated and smiled a happy, introspective smile, "Well, a small part of our relationship perhaps. The crop marks..."

"Crop marks?"

"...riding crop marks, my dear, like jockeys use on thoroughbred horses, are from when he whips me. Afterwards he may tie me up and make love to me violently. He may just tie me up and look at me or look at me and call me names. I'm his bitch, his whore, his slut, his fucktoy, his fuckmeat, and his cumbag. I think his favorite name he calls me, though I haven't told him, is fuckmeat. I let him use me for his pleasure, however he wants. And Laura, my love I love every moment of it."

Laura was absolutely shocked and her look showed it.

Joanne smiled, "A little too much information, my dear?"

"Well...I, uh...I've just never thought about it, I guess. But, uh, what about cheating on his wife? Don't you feel, as a Christian, that's wrong?"

"No. And there are several reasons. First of all, I wouldn't have anything to do with my lover if he was not madly, passionately in love and devoted to his wife. We're trying to bring her into the relationship so she has her rightful place as wife. If it's successful then the three of us will be similar to the relationship of the people involved in the case we're researching. What do you think of the people we're doing this case for? Are they sinning?"

"Well...they seem to have quite a well adjusted relationship. I've, uh, I've found myself being envious of the life they share - sometimes. But..."

"It's still foreign to your frame of reference, right?" Joanne interrupted.

"Yeah. What will make you and your lover's life different than the case we're researching?"

"Um, if we bring his wife into the relationship, whom I know and I love very dearly though, sadly, she doesn't know my feelings for her; the only major difference will be our sexuality. We'll be "kinky," Joanne said with a smile. "But if his wife doesn't want to join and/or is hurt by my relationship with her husband then her husband and I part company probably. I love him so much but I have a problem with dishonesty once the truth is out there. If he were deliberately hurting her by lying to her while he used me for his pleasure...I don't know; it wouldn't be right.

"We don't want to hurt her emotionally and that is the sin; that is the unfaithfulness. Love isn't about sex but about the underlying relationships, the underlying feelings between two people, or three, or four or more.

"In a Christian context, the relationship between husband and wife is really based in their individual relationship with the Lord and not with each other."

Joanne could see Laura's mind working. "I'll have to think this out. I'll have some more questions...if you don't mind."

"I won't mind at all. I hired you to help me because you can think, not because of your stunning sex appeal to me, dear."

Stunning sex appeal for Laura??!! Laura didn't know what to think; she felt so plain, so non-sexual but...the deliveryman, he was very handsome and he wanted her so badly. She'd just chalked his advances up to her belief that all men would just about fuck anything that moved. Now Joanne, a refined, handsome woman said she appealed to her - sexually!

Joanne could see the confusion on Laura's face. Joanne smiled, then sighed and turned away from Laura as Allyson continued Joanne's massage.

~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's Turn with Allyson

Joanne's massage was over and now Allyson came to Laura. "I'll see you in my sitting room upstairs when you two are through," Joanne said as she bent and kissed Laura's cheek, Joanne's hand lightly caressing up Laura's bare back. "Enjoy it all, Laura," she whispered. "And I mean, enjoy all Allyson does to you. She's quite special."

Laura's body, thanks to the nature of their research, thanks to Joanne's pheromone perfume and "air fresheners" and thanks to Joanne's openness, had been on sexual simmer since her arrival at Joanne's. As soon as the warm oil and Allyson's strong hands touched her back she felt her lust rise to a new level. After a few minutes of Allyson's ministrations, Laura asked, "Why did you let Mrs. Durham use you?"

There was a silence from Allyson though her hands kept moving. Finally Allyson spoke, "Because I love her. I love her to use me for her pleasure. I will do anything for her. I enjoy bringing pleasure to the people I love. And, I enjoy the pleasure she gives to me. She's a very special person to me."

Laura didn't say anything else. Allyson finished Laura's back and legs in silence. "Okay, Mrs. Williams, time to do the other side."