Sam: Life After Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

Since I was in the aisle seat, I had to unbuckle and stand to let Sandra out. When she gained the aisle, she spoke to me again, in a whisper in my ear.

"In a few minutes, come and join me."

And she walked unsteadily away. God, that was out of the blue.

But I stared at my watch until three minutes later and stood up. We'd not made up any kind of code, but I made up a short, random series of light knocks on the door. The door opened and I slipped in.

Sandra had her slacks and panties around her ankles. Her bald and quite moist pussy gleamed in the bright, artificial light.

"Sam. I told you I was aggressive. I hope you don't think me to aggressive, but I can't help myself with you. Please tell me it's ok."

"It's more than ok, Sandra. Put your hands on the wall and bend over the stool. We don't have much room in here."

Sandra assumed the position. My cock was hard long before I pulled it free of my pants. I ran it between her legs, up and down her slit to slick the old fuck stick up a bit.

"Squat just a bit, Sandra."

When she did, my cockhead quickly found the entrance to her love channel. I pushed home with a couple of tries to bury ole John Peter balls deep. We were both horny as hell and thus came together after only a half dozen or so strokes.

I pulled free of the embrace of Sandra's lower lips and wiped my deflated cock as clean as I could over the basin. Sandra had sat on the stool and was trying to wipe herself up.

"I'll leave first, Sandra, while you finish up. Be sure to lock the door again so people know the room's still occupied. Wait a little longer before you come back. How does it feel to now be a member of the mile high club?"

"The what?"

"I'll explain when you get back to our seats."

I slipped out and heard the lock reengage. I made it back to our seats with only a few knowing glances only one of which showed strong disapproval. Sandra returned a few minutes later.

I guess she wanted to make sure that I'd want to see more of her after the flight ended.

"Sam, are you feeling what I'm feeling?"

"What are you feeling, Sandra?"

"Sparks that jump between you and me. I think I've already fallen for you, Sam, in a big way--a very big way."

"That's a relief, Sandra, because the feeling is mutual. I definitely felt the sparks. And yes, I've also already fallen for you in an equally big way."

"So now what then, Sam?"

"I don't know yet, but I sure don't want to lose you now that I've just found you. We'll have to think this through. So, 'till we land, let's just each think about this in our own head and then compare notes at the airport restaurant after we're down."

"Ok."

Sandra was still holding my hand, just not in a vise like death grip.

But the death grip returned some time latter as the flight attendants told us to buckle up as we'd be landing in less than thirty minutes. So it happened, the plane coming down in a flawless and near perfect landing as smooth as silk. We taxied to the gate and the engines spooled down.

We deplaned, cleared customs, and walked hand-in-hand to a restaurant. Sandra nearly broke my hand again.

"Hey, girl, I'm not going to let go of you. You squeeze any harder and you'll break it."

"I'm sorry, Sam, it's just that I've never quite felt like this before and I don't want to lose you."

We found a table and ordered something, I don't remember what. We just stared across the table at each other, looking into the other's eyes. One of her hands was on top of one of mine while we sipped a drink from our other hand.

"May I make a suggestion, Sandra?"

"Sure."

"You know about Olivia. I have to look her up while I'm over here--there's no way I can avoid that and I don't want to. But I won't be sleeping with her."

Sandra's face was an interesting study at that point, but inscrutable.

I went on. "Why don't I call her and see if we can meet up with her and ask her advice about things over here? Then we can make more definite plans."

"Yes, call her."

Still so inscrutable.

Olivia was home and was blown over when I called. It took a couple of minutes before I could calm her down so we could talk. I told her about Sandra, why we were in England, and something of our needs.

"There's nothing for it, love, you two just have to stay here with me 'til I get you too settled in somewhere. She told me what connecting flight to get for Oxford and an address. When you're flight gets in, I'll be waiting at the gate for you. Bye 'til then."

I never got the chance to ask any questions. So, another plane flight. Sandra's going to love that.

The flight was short and uneventful. True to her word, Olivia was waiting for us at the gate. The two girls looked at each other and I'd swear sparks flew. Their faces, however, were inscrutable--both of them.

Dear God, I hope those two aren't going to have a cat fight. I don't want to lose Sandra over this thing.

We got our stuff out to her car and barely had room left for the three of us to get in. Her car certainly wasn't a big, American Buick.

"Depending on traffic, our ride's just over an hour. Think you stand squeezed up that long?"

"Oh, I don't mind at all," Sandra offered.

Her left side was glued to my right side by the stuff around us. I didn't mind a bit either.

"Won't this be an inconvenience to you and Keith, having us move in with you?"

"Not at all. Keith's no longer with me."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Olivia, I thought you two were firmly committed."

"So did I Sam, but he wasn't here when I got back and I've not ventured to get involved with another just now."

"Again, I'm sorry, Olivia."

Sandra dug her elbow into my side. I don't know what that was supposed to mean.

We got things unloaded and stacked, at least temporarily, in Sandra's extra room. But, she had to move a few things out first. The girls were again looking strangely at each other, strangely to me anyway.

"Olivia, is there someplace I can convert some currency?"

"Yes, There's a currency exchange pretty near. I'd drive you, but I have to finish some jobs here first."

"That's ok, Olivia, I need to get out and stretch my legs a bit after all the plane riding."

I skipped out, humming a merry tune quietly to myself. I was gone about an hour. I walked back into Olivia's flat and stopped cold. No girls.

Damn, I sure as hell hope they didn't end up in a big cat fight while I was gone. Shit. I knew I shouldn't have walked out of the flat that soon. I had a strong urge to pee, so, first things first. I was about to open the bathroom door when I heard the sound. Or should I say, I heard the sounds, plural.

"Ohhh," "Ooooohh," "More," "Harder."

Then, all I heard were low groans and moans.

Jesus, are they pulling hair and gouging eyes in there?

Then I heard another sound. Squishy, squelchy sounds.

Oh my God! They're sure as hell going at each other in there but it damned sure isn't a cat fight.

The door to Olivia's bedroom was barely ajar. I pushed it open a bit further. The two girls were bare assed naked and Xed together, sharing a double ended dildo! Each seemed to be trying to out hump the other and envelop more dildo than the other. Those sparks I thought I saw sure weren't the sparks of envy or jealousy.

My jaw nearly hit the floor, it dropped open so far. I just stared in a frozen daze.

Sandra saw me first. "Well hi, Sam. Are you going to just stand there like a dummy or are you going to join us in some fun?"

I ambled into the room, shedding clothes as I ambled.

"Answer your question, Sandra?"

I climbed on the bed on my knees and kept two mouths happy on the way to my first come of the evening. It was just down and fucking fantastic after that. They even used on end of that dildo to ream out my virgin ass.

Except for a few bathroom breaks and two showers, en Troika, none of us left that bed until late the next morning. The only thing that could have made things more perfect would of been to have Nik with us. But I wasn't greedy--two girls at a time as sexually voracious as those two were was more than enough for me to handle.

When we finally got up and dressed, we agreed to stay with Olivia through most of September at least 'till and if we found other living arrangements before the Michaelmas Term began in October.

It certainly looked as if it was going to be an interesting year in England. That was even more true when I later got a wire that Nik's Christmas present from the folks was a week in England to spend with me.

Ah, the Gods are certainly smiling upon me.

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
215 Followers