Sam Meets Ryan Reynolds

Story Info
A fan finds a way.
3k words
4.15
29.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, oh my god, it's HIM!" Samantha yelled to Beth. "It's Ryan Reynolds, god he is so hot " Beth nodded at Samantha and rolled her eyes. She hated large crowds like the one they were stuck in the middle of to see some actor, but Samantha didn't care. Her lust of the moment was Ryan Reynolds.

"Why are you so excited, who is Ryan Reynolds?" Beth asked. "Wasn't he on some soap opera?" Sam shot her a glance that nearly seared through her flesh.

"He starred in Van Wilder you stupid bitch," Sam said. "Don't you remember when I licked the television screen when we watched the movie?" What a dumb bitch, Sam thought to herself.

"Oh yeah, I thought you were buzzed out of your mind that night. Did you really do that sober?" Beth asked, sounding annoyed. Sam was lost in a daydream, watching as Ryan drove away in a black limousine.

"Huh, did you say something?" Sam asked as she strained to see the limo until it was out of sight.

"You're hopeless. Ryan Reynolds has that one singer, what's her name? Anyway, what do you have to offer him that he hasn't had time and time again?" Sam stuck her tongue out at Beth and flipped her the bird. She was right though, to make Ryan notice her she either had to be famous, or find away to run into him.

"I have a lot to offer a man. Besides, I heard Alanis and him were breaking up. He'll be lonely sitting in his hotel room all alone tonight." Sam felt a twinge between her legs, imagining Ryan Reynolds freshly showered and sitting on his bed in the hotel room. Having to resort to watching pay per view porn and masturbating. She touched her clit almost hypnotically, relishing in the surge of wetness it brought to her.

"You have big dreams, Samantha. How are you planning to get up to his hotel room, dress as part of the staff? Haha, that's fucking ridiculous " Beth said, roaring with laughter. Sam got pissed at first, but the idea sounded pretty decent to her.

The crowd finally started to thin out and the traffic was flowing again down 117th street. Police blew their whistles and signaled for the backed up traffic to proceed.

"Let's go home, Beth. I don't feel like getting hit by a goddamn truck." Sam said, pulling on Beth's arm as they followed the crowd's exodus out of traffic's way.

"I thought you wanted to kiss your movie star boyfriend goodbye before we went home?" Beth chided. Sam didn't play into it though. Her mind was already scheming about how to see Ryan later on.

"Not right now you fool. I have to go home and shower and shave before I talk to him." Sam said honestly, Beth laughed loudly at her. "What is so goddamn funny to you? You don't think I'll do it, do you?" She could see by looking into Beth's eyes that was exactly what she thought.

"I've known you my whole life, Sam, you don't have the guts to follow through on something like this." Beth smiled, finally satisfied. Sam knew that look, it was Beth's, 'I got your number look.'

"He's such a gorgeous man though, I wish I could talk to him at least, but I'd rather have sex with him." Sam sighed, sounding defeated. She wanted to throw Beth off so she wouldn't have to deal with her trying to foil her plans.

"We'll get you a man, Samantha. You are gorgeous, but you are too picky. What about Robert, why don't you want him to bang you?" Ugh, Sam thought. Beth knew that first off, Robert lived at least a thousand miles away. Secondly, he appeared to have downs syndrome from the pictures he had posted for her to see.

"Yeah, he's adorable, but he lives too far away." Sam said, hoping it would shut her up. She was imagining Ryan, hovering over her body, his sculpted shoulders holding his lithe form rock steady. Could feel his hard cock nudging at her dripping pussy, his sculpted face looking down at her. Sam felt another surge of wetness and it weakened her knees. No matter what else I do in my life, I have to fuck Ryan Reynold's brains out, she thought.

"See, too picky." Beth said. "There are planes and cars and buses to eliminate such problems you know. Every hear of traveling, Sam?" Sam felt like cussing her out, but she did have the keys to the car. She didn't feel like getting left downtown without being showered and shaved for Ryan yet. "Well, I'm sorry if I don't jump at the first chance to get ravaged by the barbarian type you lust after." Sam said. She knew Beth was instantly enraged. Her boyfriends always looked so...well, savage. The last guy she nailed had a brow ridge like a neanderthal man. They were at the car finally, after walking five city blocks. Sam was still fixated on seeing Ryan, she didn't want to think beyond that. Beth opened her door but didn't open Sam's for awhile. Yep, she's pissed off at me, Sam thought. Such a baby, can't handle a little kidding around. Sam didn't play into her game, she just turned and started to walk away from the car instead of pulling up on the handle again. Beth started the car and pulled up next to her.

"Get in the goddamn car, Samantha. You know how that pisses me off though. My boyfriends love me and I love them. Sure, they aren't models but they are good guys." Sam stopped walking and opened the passenger door.

"I know they are good to you, Beth. I'm just frustrated. Sorry I took it out on you." They hugged and drove the ten miles home joking about old times.

"Are you done in there yet, Sam?" Beth yelled through the bathroom door. "You've been in the shower for thirty-five minutes already " Jesus christ, I'm going to shoot her one day, Sam thought.

"Just about, christ, can't a woman shave her fucking legs in this house?" Sam yelled back. She was done shaving finally and felt her hairless pussy, slick with soap. She ran her fingers over her bare lips and found her slick clit. Pleasure raced through her body and she felt another surge of wetness as she stuck a finger in her pussy. She found her g-spot immediately, stroking in and out of her sopping pussy. Her knees felt like they were going to buckle as she pushed a second finger inside. She was so turned on from daydreaming about Ryan, she came in mere seconds. "Ohhhhhhhhh gawwddddddddddd..."Sam screamed, trying to stifle it slightly so Beth couldn't hear.

"What did you say, Sam?"

"I said give me a goddamn minute woman, I'm almost finished in here." Sam said, still reeling from her orgasm. I only hope Ryan is as good as my fantasies about him are, she thought. Sam got out of the shower and dried herself off. She walked to her room wearing a bathrobe and wrapped a towel around her hair. She put on her new makeup and short skirt she bought the week before. I look pretty damn sexy, she thought to herself as she modeled in the mirror.

"Whoa, look at you, Samantha. Hot date tonight?" Beth asked from the hallway. Sam turned to look at her and smiled. "Yes, I actually do have a date tonight," Sam said.

"Good, you needed to get out and get laid. You were getting grouchy." Beth said, laughing. Well, that time she was right at least, Sam thought. I have needed a good fucking for at least a month now. I can't believe I held out for six months though, has to be a personal record.

Samantha put on her chanel and grabbed her keys and purse. She went to her car and headed out to The Grand Royale Hotel. God, I hope I know what I'm doing, she thought.

"Here's your ticket, Miss," the valet said as she handed him her car keys at the front of the hotel.

"Thank you," She said, tipping him a five. She walked through the front door, amazed at the height of the ceiling. The architecture was amazing. It looked like the taj mahal on the inside. Sam took a deep breath and walked to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" the clerk asked her, in a fake friendly voice. What a fake bitch, Sam thought to herself.

"Yes, I'm starting work tonight, but I don't have my housekeeper uniform yet. Could you help me out with that?" Sam asked, trying to sound convincing.

"Well, I can't leave the desk to show you right now, but I'll direct you to the closet where they are kept." Sam smiled at the woman's stupidity.

"Well, that will work great." Sam said. The clerk gave her the directions and Sam walked briskly to the closet. She found it with ease, donning a housekeeper's smock over her sexy outfit. Now, I have to find Ryan's room, she thought. Maybe the other maids know which one it is. She walked further down the hallway and came across two housekeepers talking in a corridor.

"Hi, I'm new here. My name is Sam," She explained to them.

"Hola, Sam. My name is Juanita and this is Isabella" They smiled at her and made small talk. Soon Sam edged the conversation to any models or actors that had stayed at the Grand Royale lately.

"One is here right now," Juanita said,"Ryan Reynolds. Do you know this name?" She asked. Sam nodded eagerly. "He's up in the penthouse suite, without his lady friend. Something Morrison...Marris?" Juanita said. Sam nodded her head eagerly, knowing what she was talking about.

"Do you think I could meet him?" Sam blurted out suddenly. Their faces went blank, showing no emotion.

"Well, why not?" Isabella asked. "Just take the service elevator and press PH on the buttons. It opens right on Mr. Reynold's room." Sam thanked them both and nearly ran to the service elevator. Her heart pounded in her chest and her pussy twitched beneath her skirt. She hadn't bothered with panties tonight. The elevator soared upwards, through fifty-six floors before stopping with a ding. The doors opened right inside the penthouse suite.

"Hello, I'm in the den if you are room service." Ryan's voice called down the hallway. Sam steeled herself to answer, hoping he wouldn't call security.

"Actually it's housekeeping," She said. She took off her housekeeper's disguise and began to walk towards the sound of his voice. Her heart pounded heavily in her throat, making it hard to breathe.

"Housekeeping? I don't need any linens, why would they send me housekeeping?" He asked. Sam was close to the den now, she could hear him rifling through papers and moving around.

"Well, they told me to come up here because you wanted more towels..."Sam stammered.

"Well, 'they' were wrong. Now please go see where my room service is that I called on an hour ago." He said, just a few feet from her now. Sam continued until she could see Ryan standing in the doorway of the den, his back to her. He was wearing tight boxer briefs that accentuated his firm ass. He had a white wife-beater tank top on and was barefooted. She stood for a minute, gazing at his sculpted muscles when he suddenly turned around.

"Umm...I'm-I'm not...not really a housekeeper," Sam stuttered out. She could feel Ryan's eyes taking her figure in. She was wearing a short black skirt that clung to her legs and a white silk blouse, with no bra. Her size 34 C breasts strained at the fabric, her nipples hard from the friction. His boxer briefs bulged, revealing the length of his semi-hard cock. Sam had him snared from the look of his cock.

"Oh really, then what are you? Paparazzi? Enquirer? Please, I'm so sick of you people butting into my life. Yes, Alanis and I split up, big deal. People always split up but it's only the celebrities that people hear about." Ryan said. He threw down a stack of papers on his cluttered desk.

"I'm, well...just a fan. I adore your movies. I, I can't stop watching you over and over again, wondering what it would be like to feel your arms around me. To press your lips against mine. To know what your cock would feel like, deep inside my pussy." Sam waited for him to pick up the phone and call security. She nearly fainted when he did just that.

"Yes, security please. It's Ryan Reynolds up here in the penthouse. No. No, there isn't a problem. I just need privacy for the remainder of the night. Thank you, you have a good evening too, Milt." He said, hanging up the phone.

"Oh god, I thought for a minute that you were going to have me removed. I know it is kind of crazy to just come up here, but I had to see you." Sam explained to him. He smiled, his charming nature and good looks were making her feel like putty.

"No, I'll have to admit this type of thing has never happened to me before. I'm very flattered and, of course as you see, aroused. You have the nicest breasts I have ever seen." Sam could feel a flush of embarrassment rush over her. She was being complimented by one of the sexiest guys on earth. She could feel her pussy juices flowing down her legs.

"You are so hot, Ryan. I've had fantasies about fucking you." Sam said, she was shocked at how brazen she was acting. Her nipples felt as hard as diamonds, tearing at her silk top now. She could see his cock twitch, growing longer in his boxer briefs, straining to be set free. He walked over to her, tugging them down with his thumbs as he went.

His cock sprang out stiffly, twitching as it grew harder and harder. He grabbed her blouse and finished unbuttoning it. Her breasts flowed out into his waiting hands. Standing pertly without a bra. He circled them with his tongue and sucked them in turn. Sam could feel heat racing from her nipples down into her pussy, nearly making her orgasm. He tugged at her nipples with his teeth, as he helped her discard her shirt.

"Oh, Ryan, that feels so good. Oh, I'm so wet " Sam moaned. She reached out and grabbed his hard cock, stroking it in both of her hands. He was leaking pre-cum already, making her hands slick. Sam heard him moaning, it must have been awhile for him too, the way he was acting.

"Oh jesus, Samantha. I haven't had sex in over two months. Ever since Alanis and I broke up. I need your pussy." He said. Sam got even wetter, her legs opening slightly as she stood there. He reached under her skirt and his fingers found her dripping pussy. He moaned softly as he discovered she wasn't wearing panties. Sam felt Ryan slip two fingers into her waiting pussy. He rubbed her clit with his thumb expertly, causing her to nearly swoon.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. I need your cock inside me, Ryan." Sam screamed. Ryan picked her up around the hips, holding her close to his body. He moved his hands to her ass, one at a time as she pulled her skirt up for him. His cock slapped against her exposed pussy, sending shock waves of lust through her body. He shifted her body up higher, and maneuvered his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you now, Sam." His cock inched into her pussy. "Goddamn you are tight," He moaned, feeling her pussy contract on his rigid cock. He rocked his hips forward, slamming the rest of his cock deep into her pussy.

Sam was rocked with so much pleasure she orgasmed, but it was only a small one. She knew that many more were going to cascade through her before the big one.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...I'm coming " She screamed loudly. Ryan responded by thrusting harder into her slick pussy. His cock pistoned in and out of her wet hole faster and faster. She could feel his cock growing harder inside of her body. He hunched forward slightly and bent at the knees to lay her down on the plush carpeting.

"You are so fucking tight, I-I am going to cum, Samantha " He said in a husky voice. His hips slammed down onto hers, his balls slapping against her ass. His cock felt like steel deep inside her womb. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm coming, I'm comingggggggg " Ryan shouted.

"Me tooooooo, Oh gawwwwddddddddddddd " Sam screamed, digging her nails into Ryan's back. She felt jet after jet of his hot cum filling her pussy and spraying her womb. She was at the fertile part of her cycle, but she didn't mind. Knowing that she might have been impregnated with Ryan Reynold's seed made her orgasm so hard she nearly passed. She rode one crest of pleasure after the other. His cock finally grew limp and slipped out of her pussy.

"That was so awesome, Sam. Jesus, I haven't came like that in a long time. Alanis doesn't know what the hell she is doing in the bedroom." Sam smirked at him and pulled him down on top of her, kissing him deeply.

"There's plenty more where that came from Ryan, I hope that you slept well last night." Ryan grinned at her and helped her pull her skirt the rest of the way off. Sam was ecstatic. She finally got to meet the man of her dreams and he wasn't an asshole. If Ryan hadn't gotten her pregnant the first time, he surely would by the time she left his hotel room. She couldn't wait to hop on that stiff, long cock of his. Her pussy creamed hotly in anticipation as he got them something to drink. She knew he'd understand when she showed him her pregnant stomach.

To be continued...