Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam submits.
2.3k words
4.47
30.7k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains BDSM, Adultery and Cuckoldry. If you dislike such practices, I suggest you not read this.

Thank you goes to my "big sky baby girl" for your help and inspiration. As always, comments are appreciated.

*

Sam did as she was told and hurried inside. Robert pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat down. Sam, keeping her head down and careful not to make eye contact, knelt down in front of Robert and silently awaited her instructions. She could both feel and hear her heart pounding in her chest. It seemed like minutes before Robert finally spoke. "So you've changed your mind and now you want your punishment."

"Yes Sir." she replied quietly.

"Why should I punish you now?" Robert asked.

"What I did was very rude an I deserve it Sir." she answered.

"Yes it was very rude, but why do you want me to punish you?

"I'm not sure I have a good answer for that Sir. Since you spanked me the first time, I have had so many questions about what happened to me. I don't understand why I enjoyed it and yet I did. I should feel disgust and contempt for you and yet here I am. I think about it it all the time. I want to understand this part of myself."

"Why not ask Scott to help you with your questions?"

"He couldn't do this to me. I love him very much but he doesn't have this in him."

"So are you going to tell him?" Robert asked.

"I don't know. I just don't know."

"Stand!"he commanded with his strong low voice. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when he spoke. She hurriedly rose to her feet and stood before him, still head down and silent. "First things first. Is there a food that you particularly don't like?" he asked.

"I'm allergic to peanuts Sir," she answered.

"Perfect. That will be your safe word. Peanut. If you ever feel that you can not go on and you want me to stop, all you have to say is peanut. Everything will immediately stop. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," she responded.

"Now, drop the robe!" he barked again. Sam slowly parted the robe in front exposing her large breasts to Robert. The butterflies in her stomach churned and she felt her nipples harden and swell. She pulled the robe past her shoulders and released it to fall from her body to the floor. Completely exposed standing naked before him, Sam could feel the moisture begin to flow between her legs. Her breath quickened and her nipples began to ache.

Robert just sat looking at her. She didn't look up at him but she could feel his eyes on her. Finally Robert spoke softly saying, "Just lovely." She began to feel a bit light headed and thought she might faint. "Touch your breasts for me." She reached up and gently stroked her full orbs. Then she cupped them in her hands and squeezed them softly. Taking her index finger and thumb, she pinched and twisted each nipple. Bolts of pleasure shot through her as she rolled her nipples in her fingers. She moaned softly and glanced up briefly to see Robert watching her and smiling. "Touch yourself."

Her right hand left her breast and slowly made its way down her belly to her mons. She split her fingers and traced down on each side of her sex, spreading her legs slightly as she went between them. Then she slowly and softly began to drag her fingers over her lips and allowed her middle to penetrate her slightly dipping into her sweet nectar. She shuttered as pleasure surged through her. She drug her middle finger and the juices covering it up to her clit and began making slow circles on the swelling nub. She could feel her orgasm building inside her. She squeezed her breast hard and pulled at the nipple.

Sam tilted her head back and gasped as her pleasure began to overflow. "STOP! Robert demanded. She immediately dropped her hands from her body to her sides and bowed her head. Her orgasm had been interrupted as she was just on the edge. She could feel her wetness running down the inside of her leg. "You are never to have an orgasm without my say so. You must always ask me. Do you understand that slut?"

"Yes Sir." She answered meekly.

"Come here!" Robert ordered. She moved toward him slowly. "Give me your hands." She put both hands out to him together. He grasped both wrists with one hand and turned her sideways. He released her hands and ordered, "Behind your back." She moved both hands behind her back and put them together. Robert grasped both wrists again with one hand. It thrilled her to feel his power again. Her arms might as well been in hand cuffs or tied with rope. His large powerful hand had complete control of her. He bent her over with his other hand and pulled her over onto his lap. She was helpless with her head down, her ass sticking up in his lap and both hands being held fast behind her back.

With his free hand, Robert slid two fingers into Sam's pussy. She gasped at the sensation of his large fingers entering her body. He moved them in and out getting them soaked with her juices. He then withdrew them and put them in his mouth. "Mmmmmmmm that's sweet pussy baby." He returned them to Sam's pussy finger fucking her. Then he withdrew them again and replaced them with his thumb. His thumb was nearly as large as his two fingers and close to the size of Scott's cock. He then took his two fingers and began to rub her clit. His thumb reached Sam's g-spot perfectly and he flexed his thumb massaging it while performing circular motions with both fingers on her little button. Her orgasm began to build fast and she began to moan.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I can stop it. May I please cum Sir. Oh fuck! Please let me cum!" Her body began to tremble as she begged. "Please, please, please let me cum Sir. She was loosing her battle and just as she felt all control slip away, he stopped.

"Don't you do it slut! Don't you cum!" Sam screamed as her body withdrew. She had never felt such frustration. Her body literally ached to cum. She was so close to nearly exploding and it was ripped away. At that moment Robert slapped her hard across her ass. Whack! She screamed again but no sound came from her throat. Whack! Again he slapped her hard across her ass. Whack! Whack! Each slap felt like a thousand bee stings. Each time she screamed silently. Whack! Whack! Again and again his huge hand came down hard on her soft skin.

The combination of her head being down and her straining against the pain had her head feeling like it might explode. She realized she wasn't breathing and gasped for air. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! His onslaught was relentless. She began to sob uncontrollably but he did not relent. Whack! Whack! She started to think of her safe word. Peanut. She would have to say it. Whack! Whack! She was blubbering now and the pain was more intense than anything she had ever felt. Just as she resolved to say the word, he stopped. He slowly spread his legs and let her slide gently between them, her knees touching the floor first.

He released her hands and she grabbed his leg to steady herself. She was still crying but a calm had overtaken her. Robert leaned down and put his arms around her. He held her tightly. "Alright. You are alright now." he whispered into her ear as he held her. She felt safe. Safer than she had ever felt in her life. Her crying stopped and she was able to slow her breathing. She realized that she was between Robert's legs and his hard cock was against her shoulder. She could not ever remember being so sexually excited.

She slowly looked up at Robert and asked, "Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

"Yes baby. Yes you may," he answered. And with that he sat back in the chair and smiled at her. Her excitement level went through the roof. She felt like a child at Christmas time unbuckling his belt and unfastening his shorts. She slowly pulled down the zipper and looked up at him as if seeking his approval. His smile told her all she needed to know. She pulled at his shorts and he lifted his butt to help her. She slowly reached into the fly of his boxers and grasped his cock. It was huge. Her fingers didn't reach around it; not even close. She excitedly pulled and twisted to release it through the fly. Her eyes widened as it came out. The head was big and mushroom shaped on top of the long thick and veiny shaft.

Slowly she leaned it forward towards her and opened her mouth. She softly licked the underside of the head and felt a drop of precut on her tongue. She closed her mouth and tasted his essence. Warm and salty she craved more. Again she slowly opened her mouth and guided his manhood between her lips. Her tongue cradled the head as her lips closed around the thick shaft. Her tongue swirled around the head and she slowly slid him inside filling her mouth. She could smell his musk as she withdrew his rod and closed her lips behind it only to part them again and once more take him in.

Grasping the base with her right hand, she gently caressed his balls with her left hand. She withdrew him from her mouth again and held his prick up as she slowly guided her tongue down the underside of his dick to the base. Then she took first one and then the other testicle in her mouth gently sucking them. Returning his prick to her mouth she now tried to take as much of him in as she could. His fat cock head gaged her as she forced it to the back of her throat. Opening her mouth, she bobbed her head forcing his dick into her throat again and again.

Her gagging subsided as she was able to relax and fuck her throat with his big cock. Thick saliva poured from her mouth and she began stroking his shaft with her hand as she took him into her deeper. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed and his head was back. She felt good having him in her mouth. She wanted to give him all the pleasure that she could. She would fuck her throat for a minute or more until she had to breath and then remove him enough to breath through her nose but never taking his beautiful rod from her mouth. After a couple quick breaths she would push him back again. She could feel him swelling and figured he must be getting close. She couldn't wait to taste his seed and swallow him.

"Oh fuck baby. That feels so fucking good." he told her as he reached down and grabbed her head with both hands. He stood with slightly bent knees and moved forward rocking her back on her butt and completely taking control. He pulled her head against his prick pushing himself farther down her throat. She put both hands up against his ass to steady herself. His pace was furious as he fucked her mouth. "Oh yeah. Suck that cock slut." She was able to relax her throat completely now and took his big prick with ease. She loved the feeling of being used. She was just a wet hole for his dick right now. A toy for Robert's pleasure.

"Play with your pussy slut. You can cum when I do." Sam immediately dropped one hand down to her sex. Thick saliva had been running down and dripping from her mouth. It now covered the top of her tits and was running down her cleavage, across her belly and all the way to her mons. She drug the slick wetness to her pussy and began frantically rubbing her clit. Her orgasm built quickly and she had to concentrate not to cum before Robert. She didn't think that would be too long as she could hear his breathing becoming more rapid and erratic. Robert pulled out just enough so she could take a couple quick breaths.

He then pushed deep again and began to moan. He stroked deep several times and then pulled out of her throat but still in her mouth. Sam could feel his prick began to throb as he began to pour jets of warm thick cum into her mouth. His moan was almost primal as he released his essence into Sam. She swallowed hard trying to keep up with the volume. The excitement of his obvious pleasure, the streams of warm cum filling her mouth and her fingers on her clit pushed Sam over the edge and into euphoria.

Her whole body trembled and her back arched with pleasure. Cum spilled from her mouth as she couldn't swallow. Robert held her until her orgasm subsided somewhat and then moved back slowly to the chair and sat down. Sam leaned forward following him not allowing his cock to leave her mouth. She swallowed and continued to suck his now softening prick thoroughly cleaning it and his balls of all saliva and cum. When she was finished she moved back away from Robert and again knelt before home silently with her head down. "Well done slut." Robert said to her. You may leave now.

"Thank you Sir." And with that Sam rose to her feet retrieved her robe and left to go get ready for work.