Sam meets William

Story Info
Queen Amy and Sam meet William for the first time.
1.5k words
3.36
12.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam knelt beside the bed, eyes downcast waiting until Amy summoned him to perform his duties. He listened to the bed squeak in rhythm to William's hip thrusts. His cock swelled at the sound of Amy and William's love making. No, he corrected himself, it was not love making, William didn't make love, William had sex. When William fucked Sam's wife, Amy, it was with primal lust, it was rough and full of self-pleasuring desire. Afterwards, Amy was always sore but she still wanted more. Sam had never fucked Amy like that, he always tried to focus on being the gentle, loving husband towards her. His cock cage was the reminder of what that had got him. His cock has not been in her pussy for over 3 months and it was only allowed out of the cage twice month. He is uncaged long enough to masturbate into a bowl which he then licks up like a dog and his cock is put back in the cage.

Sam's mind went back to when he and Amy first met William. Amy had been dominating Sam for over a year and started to get bored with the routine. She joined an online fetish community to find new ways to pleasure herself at Sam's expense. One topic that caught her attention was cuckolding and humiliation. She made Sam chat with different "bulls" online while she watched over his shoulder, often telling him how to respond. Under Amy's direction Sam found William, whose profile was simple, "I'm a black man with a horse cock. I'll fuck you and your husband." But when Amy saw the picture of his cock in a man's mouth while a woman laid naked on the bed watching, that sealed the deal for her and sealed Sam's fate.

Amy smiled an evil grin and rubbed Sam's thigh. She had brought her slave to a bar that was dark, dirty and had a sour smell in the air. They sat at a table, her slave wearing high heels, a short skirt, red lipstick and a long blonde wig. Beneath the skirt, his cock was locked in the cage.

William looked with a slight sneer on his face. "Damn bitch, that is some red lipstick you got on, I might have to spank you if you smear it on my cock". Amy giggled, leaning forward she took her slave's chin in her hand and squeezed his cheeks so the lips pursed into a kiss, and she replied "He has been wanting to taste a real cock for a long time. All week he has been practicing on carrots and dildos."

"I saw the vids you posted on the communities." Looking at Sam, William continued, "Bitch, you haven't had anything close to the size of my cock in your ass or mouth yet. In all the vids your Queen showed me, she fucks that white ass of yours and then you get down on your knees and suck all the shit off of it".

Leaning close William smiled. "You aren't ready for my cock up your ass, but if Amy fucks as good as she looks, I'll be hanging around for a while and someday I'm a gonna rip your whore white ass wide open." Amy felt warmth between her legs at the thought of William's big cock inside her as well as watching it stretch Sam's asshole wide open.

"I have a room at the hotel across the street. I think it is time to introduce Whore Mouth to Mr. Black Snake." Amy's voice was full of cruel lust.

William made it clear to both of them that he was in charge and they would go when he was ready. He had Amy move to the other side of him so that he sat between Amy and Sam. As he drank his drink, he ran his hands up Amy's thigh and between her legs. "Wanted to make sure there wasn't a surprise hiding in those panties." He leaned forward and, placing his mouth against hers, began kissing her. Sam watched as William made out with his wife, squeezing one of her breasts while his tongue probed her mouth.

"Ok, lets take your bitch to the room so I can get my rocks off," William ordered. Amy smiled her wicked smile and peeked around William so she could see Sam as she teased "Ready or not you are going to taste your first cock." The three of them left the bar, William squeezing Amy against him as Sam followed obediently behind.

In the room, William wasted no time. "On your knees bitch!"

William walked over to Sam and stood so his crotch was an inch from Sam's face. "Take my pants down! What the hell are you waiting for?" William's voice sounded harsh and Sam quickly reached up and unfastened William's pants and pulled them down below the knees.

Amy giggled and Sam's eyes widened. The pictures William had posted did not do justice to the cock that hung between William's legs. What hung no more than an inch from Sam's face was 9 inches of semi-erect cock.

William looked over at Amy, smiled and apologized that his cock was small, saying that it was cold so it has some shrinkage. Amy laughed and told William that her husband is very willing to warm it up with his mouth.

"Ok bitch, warm my cock," William commanded Sam. Sam took William's cock in his hand and, opening his mouth as wide as he could, took the tip and as much of it as he could into his mouth. Stroking the head with his tongue and then moving his head forward, he attempted to fit even more of the huge piece of meat into his mouth.

Amy knelt beside Sam. "Sam, you are a slut, so suck that big black cock like the cock-sucking whore that you are." Pushing on Sam's head, she forced his mouth farther long the shaft until the cock head hit the back of Sam's throat causing him to gag.

She held Sam's head for a few seconds, then released it so he could pull away. "I ain't playing any games!" William's voice was angry. Taking Sam's head in both of his hands, he forced Sam's mouth back on to his cock.

By now William's cock had swollen to 11 inches of full girth, which filled Sam with panic that he was going to suffocate as William jammed it deep into his mouth. Both William and Amy held Sam's head so William could fuck his face without him pulling away. Drool ran down Sam's chin and dripped on the top of the blouse Amy had selected for him. "You are making a mess my dear," Amy whispered into Sam's ear. Looking up at William she purred, "I want you to cum on his face, then we are going to leave while the cum is still warm. Slut boy is going to walk out of this room, through the lobby and out the door to the car with your cum running down his face!"

Turning to Sam she continued. "That is your punishment for drooling all over the pretty blouse I bought you for tonight." Sam felt his cock swell in its cage at the thought of cum all over his face and strangers seeing him in such a humiliating state. My cock is a traitor to its own manhood, he thought to himself.

William began to pump harder and deeper, getting 7 inches down Sam's throat and then quickly pulled himself away. Taking his cock in his own hands, William pumped up and down the shaft and then took aim. Sam gasped when the first shot hit him below the left eye, then three more followed. Breathing hard Sam felt relief that it was finally coming to an end. The cum was warm and clung to his face, already getting dry and sticky near the edges.

"Catch the last drop in your tongue," Amy instructed. Sam reached his tongue out as William squeezed the end of his cock so the last drop fell.

"Let me see it." Sam turned to show his Queen the drop of cum on his tongue. Amy giggled and told him to swallow it.

Standing up, she moved and kissed William on the lips. "Next time he will get you good and hard, and then you are going to fuck my brains out. Mmmmm I'll call you tomorrow and we can make it a date."

"I can't wait." William smiled and kissed her back.

"Come!" ordered Amy.

"Yes, my Queen." Sam quickly stood and followed Amy out of the room. It was late and the only person in the lobby was the clerk. Amy smiled as the clerk stared in disbelief at Sam. Slowly raising his cellphone he snapped a picture.

Amy looked at the clerk and matter-of-factly told him to tag the photo #cuckold, #slavehusband, #gaycocksucker.

Sam lowered his head in shame, but his own cock betrayed him again and precum leaked into his panties. His new life was born tonight.