Sam Mullone & the Missing Drugs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but you don't know Bob, he..." she started to whisper, but stopped when Bob returned from the bathroom with a glass of water and wearing only a pair of fitting black shorts, revealing a stocky body and a broad chest with a broad triangle of dark, tightly-curled hair.

"Ready for round two?" he chuckled leering at Sam, and with her hands still cuffed above her head she could only watch as he popped one of the familiar black pills on his tongue and swallowed it with a gulp of water.

"Bob, honey? Do you think we've got enough footage now? Do we have to go through with the whole thing?" Becky said, stroking his thick arm.

"Come on babe, we talked about this. You know we need more than just her chained to the bed. We need footage where she's actively participating, doing things. You know that, we agreed," he replied as he kissed her forehead tenderly.

"Things?" Sam thought, but kept silent as they talked about her as if she wasn't there.

"Yeah, I know, it's just that..."

"Listen, sweetie, have I ever let you down? Let's just get this done, and I promise this time next year we'll be on a beach somewhere hot, sipping cocktails and laughing about this."

Becky pouted a little then nodded and climbed onto the bed. Bob climbed on too, the bed listing under his weight as he leant over Sam unfastening her handcuffs briefly as he slid them free of the wooden bedframe, before re-fastening them. Sam considered trying to escape, but he was a big man and with Becky's help they'd easily over-power her, so she decided to wait for a better moment.

"Come on, kneel!" Bob said, pushing and pulling at her till she was on all fours, her hands cuffed in front of her in the middle of the large bed. Meanwhile, Becky kicked off her panties and positioned herself so that she was lying in front of Sam, her fine blonde hair spilling over the pillow, legs spread.

"It's time for you to return the favour," Bob said, and Sam felt his hand on her neck, pressing her forward and down towards the blonde's thighs.

"No, please, I'm not a lesbian! I've never done this before!" Sam protested, still struggling as he forced her lower.

"Well, you'd better learn quickly, sweetheart," he growled as he pushed harder, a firm hand on the back of her neck. Sam resisted, planting her hands on the bed and trying to twist away.

"Come on, be a good girl, you don't want to make me mad," he growled, making her squeal by delivering a couple of firm slaps to her bare bottom which echoed loudly off the walls like gunshots and made her skin sting. Sam felt him forcing her head lower till she was face-to-face with Becky's pussy, which already looked aroused, the prominent rose-pink labia engorged beneath the thin strip of pale blonde pubic hair.

"Don't worry, I'll show you what to do," Becky said, running a hand through Sam's chestnut hair and gently drawing her towards her warm thighs.

"Start by kissing my little butterfly," she urged, her finger tapping a small tattoo of a pink-and-yellow butterfly on the inside of her thigh.

Whilst the blonde caressed her own boobs, Sam planted her bound hands between Becky's legs and began to use the tip of her tongue to trace the butterfly's wings.

"Mmm, that's really nice," Becky murmured as she massaged her boobs. She licked her fingers and played with one of her nipples, flicking and stroking it with a wet fingertip.

As Becky coaxed her nipples into stiff little peaks, Sam sucked and kissed the silky skin of her thighs, alternating between left and right legs, gradually shifting higher as the girl wriggled and moaned encouragingly.

"Mmm, so good, " she sighed, hooking a hand beneath one of her knees, and drawing her thighs even further apart as Sam kissed her way up the smooth skin towards the centre of her desire.

Sam couldn't resist teasing her a little, using the tip of her tongue to trace the crease of her thigh, narrowly avoiding her pussy lips as Becky's body shuddered and rolled beneath her.

"Please, lick me," Becky gasped, her hand tangling in Sam's hair and drawing her mouth towards her throbbing pussy. She sighed happily as Sam ran her tongue along her ripe, juicy slit, lapping at the sticky juices that coated her hot flesh and breathing in the intoxicating, distinctly feminine scent of the girl's arousal.

As Sam licked her, she was aware of Bob out of the corner of her eye, hovering next to the bed with the video camera.

"Good girl, Sam, lick her right there, she's loving that," he said in his deep, rasping voice. He placed on knee on the bed to steady himself and Sam felt a familiar warm wetness spreading through her thighs as she noticed the obscenely large bulge stretching his black shorts. Sam was feeling quite horny herself now, her pussy aching for attention but with her hands 'cuffed and supporting her weight, she felt frustrated at not being able to scratch the itch spreading between her legs. She moaned gratefully, arching her back as she felt Bob slide a hand between her buttocks and used his thick fingers to spread her wetness along the length of her cleft.

Sam had never even thought about making love to another woman before but Becky's breathless gaps of pleasure were encouraging her to explore further. She'd never been this close to a pussy either and she watched in fascination as the blonde spread her outer lips with two slender, neatly-manicured fingers, to reveal the intimate detail of her juicy inner folds, the tight narrow slit of her vagina topped with the little pink pearl of her clit. She used her tongue to probe the juicy, pink inner folds and was rewarded with a series of ecstatic, sobbing cries from the girl. Sam experimented with different techniques, sometimes flicking over her clit, sometimes sucking her prominent labia, letting the girl's increasingly excited moans guide her.

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum, don't stop," Becky said, panting loudly now as Sam ran her tongue up and down her slick pussy, lapping at the copious juices spilling from her slit, tasting the girls arousal. Sam could see her hands clutching at the sheets, her eyes squeezed shut.

Up this close, she had a lovely view of her pulsating clit. She kept licking as Becky spread her wet folds, using a finger to strum her swollen pleasure button.

"Keep going, don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded, her hand holding Sam's head tight to her thighs as she began to lose control, her hips rocking, her breath coming in tight gasps. Sam licked and licked her as though her life depended on it, her mouth and tongue aching a little now until finally she felt the girl's muscles tightening and she felt a surge of relief as the girl finally came.

"Oh God!" Becky squealed as the orgasm hit her, and Sam was barely able to breath as her face was squashed tightly against the girl's jerking thighs as her body shuddered with the sublime ecstacy.

"What a good girl you are, Sam," Bob said, putting down the camera as Becky disappeared into the bathroom. "I thought you said you'd never eaten pussy before."

Sam could only watch helplessly as he flashed her an evil grin and hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his shorts, slowly easing them over his hips. She held her breath as he inched them lower, the stretchy material sliding over the bulge. Although she didn't want to give him the satisfaction, she couldn't suppress an audible gasp as his enormous erection sprung free. Although he was no bigger than Steve had been, he was still obscenely large and she couldn't help staring as he threw his shorts onto the floor with the rest of their clothes.

"Well, I think good girls deserve a reward, don't you?" he chuckled, and Sam simply couldn't look away as he knelt on the bed, his super-sized cock swaying between his thighs, thick and menacing.

"No," she said, realising what he had in mind as he slid a hand around the back of her head, drawing her lips towards his huge erection. Up close, she could see the cord-like veins running along its impressive length.

"Listen, I've got all kind of toys in that bag over there: whips, nipple clamps, butt plugs. So if you don't want to feel the sting of a riding crop on your bare arse you'll behave," he growled as she resisted.

"Good girl," he said, smiling as she relented, reluctantly running her tongue along his considerable length, from his swollen balls to the engorged head, which took several long seconds.

"That's it, make it nice and wet, it's gonna be a tight fit," he groaned as Sam opened her mouth wide and drew him between her soft, pink lips tasting his salty masculinity. He was so long she could barely take the top half. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but the truth was that she was very aroused at the thought of being fucked, and hoped he didn't notice the subtle movements of her hands between her naked thighs.

"Mmm, such a good little cock-sucker," he gasped as he eased his thick cock in and out of her warm, wet mouth. "I'd love to cum all over that pretty face, but maybe we'll save that for the grand finale."

He leant in closer as she sucked at him, his breath warm against her ear.

"You see I've been dreaming of fucking that cute arse of yours since I saw you in my office," he muttered darkly, looking up to check that Becky was still in the bathroom before easing himself out of her lips and quickly positioned himself behind her and ran a hand over her buttocks.

"No, please," Sam protested meekly, but in truth she felt really turned on now, and she yearned to feel him inside her. She held her breath as she felt one of his big hands pushing her head down, forcing her bottom in the air. She felt completely exposed and vulnerable as he roughly forced her knees apart, baring all her secrets.

She heard herself whimpering a little as she felt the fat head pressing against her swollen labia. She had a brief flashback to when she was a schoolgirl losing her virginity, feeling that same heady mix of nervousness and excitement, fear and arousal.

"Ffffuuuuccckkkk!" Sam groaned, the word elongated by a long exhalation of breath as Bob eased the first few inches of his fat cock smoothly inside her slick pussy.

"No! Please, slowly!" Sam mewed, feeling her pussy lips stretching to accommodate his considerable girth.

"Such a nice, tight little pussy," he chuckled, his hands spreading her buttocks as he forced his thick shaft into her, obviously enjoying her sobs of discomfort. He slowly eased the tip of his well-lubed cock in and out, and soon they were both groaning contentedly as he fucked the first few inches of her pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Sam grunted as he fucked her with a slow, steady rhythm, his strong thighs driving him a little deeper each stroke, probing further and further into her velvety wetness, each powerful thrust making her hotter and hotter.

"Relax, try and open yourself up to him, enjoy it," she heard Becky urge as the girl ran a hand through her hair, sweeping it off her face.

She hadn't noticed but twisting left, Sam saw that Becky was kneeling on the bed and filming them. From her perspective, she'd see Sam on all fours, her hands 'cuffed in front of her, her breasts swaying back and forth as Bob penetrated her from behind. Without the veil of her thick chestnut hair, the camera would be able to see exactly how much she was enjoying being fucked, her eyes squeezed shut, mouth open as she moaned wildly.

She couldn't suppress a hot gasp of desire as she felt Becky's free gently cupping one of her jiggling boobs, her thumb casually flicking a turgid nipple as Bob continued to pound her from behind.

"I told you these pills were good, didn't I?" he boasted. "You like my lovely hard cock? You want more?"

"Yes! Yes!" Sam cried, loving the feel of his hardness plunging deep inside her, feeling the pressure build inside her. She sensed Becky moving in closer, capturing her desperation but she was beyond caring. "Give me more!"

"Say it louder! Tell me what you want!" he insisted, slapping her buttocks.

"Please, fuck me! Fuck me with that lovely big cock!" Sam pleaded breathlessly, desperate for him to finish what he'd started. The breath was rasping hotly in her throat now, her thigh muscles burning as her heart thumped.

"Yeah, that's it, beg me!" he growled, thrusting all the way inside her now, fucking her harder and header. His balls felt swollen and full of cum; she could feel them slapping heavily against her thighs.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Sam begged, her voice strained and high-pitched. She was vaguely aware of a distant knocking sound and voices as she felt her climax approaching hard and fast.

"Get a close-up of her face when she cums," Bob grunted callously, his voice sounding strained as he grasped a fistful of her hair.

Although she didn't want to give them the satisfaction of filming her climax, she knew that with the help of the drug, Bob could be thrusting away for hours. The thought of him forcing that lovely big cock deep inside her over and over again as she writhed helplessly, begging him to finish her off finally pushed her towards the edge.

"Please, don't stop!" Sam squealed as she felt his cruel fingers yanking her head back as he pounded her from behind, their slick thighs slapping together loudly as his rhythm reached its frenzied peak. She closed her eyes, feeling humiliated and beaten as Becky zoomed in on her face, unable to stop her body surrendering to the powerful sensations.

"Yes!" she shrieked happily as she came, her body shaking wildly as it was consumed in a delicious fiery orgasmic glow.

Her climax was so good, that Sam barely heard the sound of the door bursting open, and the two police officers bursting in. She lay on the bed, breathless and exhausted, barely noticing as one of them handcuffed a naked and angry Bob.

"Thanks," she mumbled, as a kindly policewoman wrapped her in a sheet and she watched through half-open eyes as he was covered with another, larger sheet and lead away.

--

"So you're feeling okay now?" Steve said as he sipped his bottled beer. They'd finally met for a drink, although it had been two weeks since Steve had called to invite her. It turned out that Lara hadn't been at a conference the last time they'd met, she'd been seeing someone else. Sam tried hard not to look happy when he explained that they'd split up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. They took me to the hospital afterwards as a precaution, but there was nothing apart from a few bruises to my wrists. They took some, um, samples, in case it goes to court," Sam said, sipping her wine. When she'd enquired as to what types of wine they had, the barman had answered "white or red", which didn't bode well, but despite being a little warm it wasn't as bad as she'd feared.

"From what I hear they're both going to plead guilty and save everyone the bother of a trial. Given that we caught them red-handed, I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on. Looks like Becky's going to get away with a suspended sentence as an accomplice, but Bob Hibbert's looking at several years inside for theft, various drugs offences and unlawful detention."

"Seems about right," Sam said. "So how did you find me in that room?"

"The guy at reception called 999. He said he'd heard a lot of noise coming from that room, and he wanted us to check out what was going on. He'd seen you and Becky heading up to room 213 and, between you and me, I think he thought you might be, you know, working girls."

"Prostitutes! Gee, thanks!"

"Anyway, we were patrolling in the area and I remember you'd said that you were out that way too. And then I saw your car when we drove into the car park, so..."

"So you broke the door down, bundled in and rescued me. My hero!" Sam said, trying to hide her embarrassment at needing his help behind a joke.

"Hey, all in a day's work for your humble yet devastatingly handsome beat cop," he grinned.

"Anyway, I am genuinely grateful so thanks again," she said, feeling grateful that he hadn't made a big deal of rescuing her after he'd warned her to be careful.

"By the way, that's your third glass, I hope you're not thinking of driving home. I wouldn't want to have to handcuff you and take you in," he said.

"Yeah, I've had enough of being handcuffed," Sam said, forcing a smile.

"You know, my flat's just down the road, you could always stay over."

Sam let the silence hang in the air for a few seconds.

"So, uh, I happen to have a few of those 'Bunnies' left over from the batch I bought from Pirate Bob, do you think I should hand them in to the investigating team?"

"Oh really? Um, well I think they've already got plenty of samples."

"Uh huh," she said, a wicked grin on her lips.

"So there's no rush to hand them in right now..."

"Hmm. Of course, I can't be sure they're genuine..."

"Well, perhaps we should test them," Steve said, his lips curling into a crooked smile as he finished his beer.

"Perhaps we should," Sam said, grabbing her handbag as they headed out into the night.

12