Sam Mullone & the Missing Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'll show you a little skin but I'm not taking this off," Sam said, feeling self-conscious and awkward as she slipped one of the black straps over the smooth lightly-tanned skin of her shoulder. "Damn, men are such perv's."

"Nice, you still look good Sam," he said, watching as she wriggled her dress down over her chest to expose her nicely-shaped boobs squeezed into a burgundy silk push-up bra. "Wait, I think something's happening."

"Yeah?" she said, unable to help feeling a little flattered and excited as she felt his eyes sliding over her body.

"Yeah, just show me a little leg, will you?"

"This better not be a trick, Williams," she warned, feeling a little flushed as she eased the hem of her skirt up, exposing her smooth thighs and a glimpse of her matching panties.

"No, it's definitely working," he said, wriggling a little awkwardly in his seat. "Christ, you always had great legs, Sam."

"Wow! How does it feel?" she said, leaning forward a little and feeling a warm flush of arousal as she watched a sizeable bulge rapidly forming in his jeans, stretching the denim.

"It feels different, warmer than normal, almost hot. Christ!" he gasped.

"Are you okay? Is it painful?"

"Yeah, it's burning a little. Christ, it feels like it going to tear through my jeans!" he grunted, tugging at his flies.

"What are you doing?" Sam said, shocked to see him struggling with the zip. His jeans were stretched so tightly across the growing bulge that he was struggling to get them undone.

"Fuck! It hurts, it's so damn tight!" he grunted as he lifted his hips from the sofa and started to ease his jeans and shorts down over his thighs. Sam found herself holding her breath as he wriggled his tight jeans lower and lower.

"Oh my gosh! You're huge!" Sam squealed, unable to contain her excitement as his cock suddenly sprung free, slapping heavily against his stomach.

"Oh my God, I don't believe it!" he agreed as he studied his rampant prick, grinning as if all his birthdays had come at once. "It's so much bigger, look at it!"

Sam couldn't help looking at it, as he wriggled his jeans down to his knees and his huge horse-sized dick swayed back and forth. She watched as he tenderly ran his fingers up and down the smooth, velvety skin of his shaft, as if he couldn't quite comprehend how lovely and big and thick he was. She'd seen him naked plenty of times, but she'd never seen him look as big as this. In fact, she'd never seen anything as big as this outside of the internet. His cock looked two or maybe three inches longer and much fatter too.

Sam had always been of the 'size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it' school of thought, but she couldn't deny the warm sparks of arousal starting to smoulder between her thighs. She couldn't help wondering how he'd feel inside her, or even if he'd fit.

"How does it feel? It's supposed to feel a little more numb than usual," she said, unable to take her eyes off his magnificent dick gently swaying back and forth, her mouth suddenly feeling a little dry.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel normal, it's definitely less sensitive. My heart's beating quicker too," he confirmed, and Sam found herself watching, almost in a trance, as he slowly slid his fist up and down along the considerable length of his shaft from his swollen balls to the engorged ruby-coloured head, evidently enjoying its increased size.

"Um, what are you doing?" she said, after some seconds had passed but still unable to look away.

"It's an experiment, right? You want to see if I'm less sensitive, if I can last longer than normal?" he said, easing his foreskin back and using his thumb to massage his sensitive glans.

"Well, I guess..." she said, crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together to try and take the edge off her arousal.

Sam had never watched a man masturbate before and she watched, fascinated, as he pumped his fist up and down with a smooth, easy rhythm, occasionally closing his eyes and moaning as his mighty shaft throbbed beneath his thick fingers. She soon lost track of time, almost hypnotised by the erotic spectacle, but after maybe five minutes he was still pumping away manfully with little sign of a happy ending.

"Christ, this feels like it's going to take forever," he gasped as he started to stroke faster, sweat glistening on his forehead, his face slightly flushed now.

"It's been a while, Steve," she said, glancing at her watch. "Are you getting closer?"

"Maybe a little," he gasped. "Man, this is hard work. My arm's getting tired, do you want to help me out here?"

"I'm not wanking you off, you perv! What would Lara think?"

"Come on, it's your fault, I'm in this state. It's so hard, it's almost painful! You've got to help me out!" he pleaded.

"Jeez, the things I do to make a living," Sam sighed, as she shuffled along the sofa until she was next to him. In truth, she was curious to see how he felt. He looked as thick and meaty as the salami hanging from hooks at her local deli, and he felt as hard as steel. He moaned happily as she traced one of his pulsing cord-like veins with a fingertip, his skin feverishly hot. He was so thick that her thumb and fingers couldn't quite encircle his thrillingly fat shaft.

"That's so good," Steve groaned, lacing his hands behind his head as she began to stroke his throbbing cock.

"How's this?" she asked, settling into a smooth rhythm but still wondering how she'd explain this if Lara came home unexpectedly and found her sitting there, jerking off her boyfriend, her dress pulled down around her waist.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good, you always had lovely soft hands."

"Yeah? I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No seriously, I still miss you, you know."

"Yeah, well, we had some good times I guess."

"Hey, you remember that weekend in Paris you let me handcuff you?" he said, grinning and showing his even white teeth.

"Yeah, how could I forget?" Sam replied, figuring that a little dirty talk might help him on his way.

"You remember how you spent the evening teasing me at the party, whispering all the things you wanted to do me?" he said, sliding his arm along the back of the sofa and toying with her bra strap. "Such a bad girl."

"Well, you certainly taught me a lesson..." Sam confessed, still pumping his cock as she let him slip the lacy burgundy strap over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I remember you let me handcuff your hands to the bed, it was such a turn-on."

"Yeah, I'd always fantasized about that. I was turned on too, really hot," Sam said, gasping as she felt his fingers slide under her bra and gently caress one of her boobs, his fingers teasing her by lightly circling her nipple. Round and round they went, and she bit her lip to stifle a moan as she felt it stiffen in response.

"The long arm of the law," Sam thought as he stretched further, casually flicking his thumb back and forth over her hard little nipple, forcing a contented moan from her plump lips, the delicious, tingling sensations fanning the smouldering embers between her legs.

"Remember how I flipped you over so that you were face down, then pulled that little cocktail dress up over your ass? I was so turned on that I didn't even bother taking your panties off, just pulled them to one side before sliding into you,"

"God, I was so horny. I nearly came right then, as I felt you slip this lovely hard cock inside me," Sam confessed. He was moaning more loudly now, and she started to stroke him more vigorously as his body wriggled restlessly.

"That's good Sam. Just a little faster, yeah, like that," he panted as Sam worked her hand up and down his shaft, now slick with his pre-cum.

"Yeah, the way you kept calling me a bad girl, and fucking me relentlessly, it made me so crazy," Sam said, relieved that she finally seemed to be getting somewhere, her dirty talk was driving him ever closer.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop!" Steve pleaded, his eyes squeezed shut, the tendons standing out on his neck as his body tensed.

"Fucking me with that lovely big cock over and over till I couldn't take it anymore. You made me cum so hard, Steve," Sam said, feeling his prick swell and throb beneath her fingers.

"Oh God!" he moaned, his flushed face looking anguished as he jerked his hips.

"Cum for me Steve, I want to see you cum all over me," Sam urged, energetically stroking him with short, jabbing strokes now faster and faster, her bicep burning as she drove him closer and closer, willing him to cum, curious to see what would happen. After a final flurry of furious strokes, she watched him throw his head back and howl.

"Yes! Oh yes!" he shouted, so loud that Sam worried about the neighbours. There was a brief pause as his face contorted and then copious amounts of semen were erupting from his cock, splashing messily over her hands and wrists, his balls contracting as his body shook and writhed feverishly.

Sam watched fascinated as the sublime pleasure washed over him for what seemed like minutes. She couldn't help giggling as it went on and on, watching wide-eyed in fascination as the pearly semen continued to spill from the slit in his cock head and roll down over his still rigid shaft in thick, creamy streams.

"Whew!" he said finally catching his breath.

"Man, that was amazing! I've never cum like that before."

"Well," Sam grinned, taking a tissue from her handbag and mopping her hands, "I think we can say, with some confidence, that the pills are the real deal."

--

Sam drove home feeling pleased with her night's work, but a little envious of Steve's intense orgasm. Of course, ever the gentleman, he'd offered to return the favour but she politely declined, rushing out of his flat before her body succumbed to temptation. It was a shame because Steve had always been a patient and considerate lover, with a very willing tongue.

Still, they were no longer an item and he seemed happy enough with Lara so she mentally congratulated herself on getting out of there without admitting just how turned on she was and ending up back in bed with her ex, which would have been a Big Mistake. A minor victory although it hadn't helped relieve the nagging itch between her legs.

It was alright when she was concentrating on navigating her way down the dark country roads, but when she pulled up at a red traffic light, her mind kept replaying hot, pornographic images over and over: Steve's anguished face as he eased his shorts down over that huge bulge; the sound of her surprised gasp as his magnificent erection sprung free; the look of sheer delight on Steve's face like he'd just won the lottery; then watching, unable to look away, as he stroked himself.

Sam could feel a lovely moist warmth spreading between her thighs and she could resist no longer, steering with one hand as the other wriggled her skirt up over her legs. She sighed contentedly as she caressed herself over her knickers, but the more she touched herself, the more her greedy body demanded, and soon she had to pull over into a deserted lay-by before she lost control and ended up in a hedge. How embarrassing would it be to be found unconscious with her hand shoved down the front of her knickers?

She reclined the seat a little and leant back, shivering with pleasure as she spread her knees and stroked herself through the damp, clinging burgundy lace of her panties. She closed her eyes, imagining all the things she'd like to have done to Steve. She pictured herself, crouching above him, grasping his impressive tool, her hand looking tiny, slowly impaling herself on his fat dick, her thigh muscles straining, both of them groaning as his huge, bulbous ruby head stretched her labia as before popping inside her tight little pussy.

Of course, it might hurt a little at first, but in a deeply satisfying way that would soon pass, and she imagined the delicious feelings as she slowly crammed his meaty prick inside her, inch by throbbing inch, the feeling of his hard cock filling her as she'd never been filled before.

Her breathing was reduced to a series of short, staccato gasps as her fingers circled her pussy, massaging herself through the thin lace. She licked her fingers and tugged her skimpy panties to one side, her fingers dancing over the slick pussy lips, her saliva mixing with her copious juices.

Or maybe he'd have lost control and dragged her into the bedroom, desperate to cum and inflamed by the sight of her half-undressed. She imagined him pulling at her clothes as she protested, tearing at her panties, roughly pushing her knees apart before forcing that lovely big cock deep inside her as she squirmed and struggled. Her mews of protest quickly turning into gasps of pleasure as he gave her what she wanted, what she needed.

The thought of Steve's feverish body pressed against hers as he passionately fucked her made her so hot. She skilfully used a thumb to tease her aching clit whilst frigging herself with two wet fingers as she imagined being impaled on Steve's thick shaft, their hot, sweaty thighs slapping together as she felt that thick head probing deep, deep inside her as she clung on tightly to his broad shoulders, her nails clawing at his back.

Her breathless moans gradually became more and more urgent, the sensations becoming more and more intense until finally, all the pent-up sexual frustrations of the evening were released in one glorious burst of pleasure. As she came, she was briefly caught in the headlights of a passing car, her slim young body frozen in the moment as it arched up off the seat, her muscles straining, her mouth wide open and eyes squeezed shut as she was immersed in the bright silver light.

12