Sam, Sam, Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

It worked with me. I was up, showered quickly, and was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and at the door in less than a half hour. They were swarming around like buzzards and were inside my room almost before I could get out of it. I thought it probably was just as well that I didn't bring a guy back to the hotel for the night. I couldn't have slipped him by them in the morning—and couldn't get anything going in the morning with them mouthing off in the hall. I'd probably also see the charge for an extra guest on the tab—the tab that had to be turned in to government accountants for recording and reimbursing.

The hotel had an outdoor café. I went down to it and saw him—or rather them—as I approached the tables. Pirro was sitting there and drinking coffee. Next to him was a thinner, more wiry guy, not hirsute like Pirro, but every inch yet another Greek god.

"You sleep late," Pirro said. "This is my fifth cup of coffee. Sit and order breakfast. You'll need your strength."

I stood there, looking meaningfully at the other man, who obviously wasn't Pirro but who hadn't been introduced to me yet.

"This is Theo. He's a cameraman on the set of my television program. He is interested in a double fuck of you, just as I am. Sam told us you let two men fuck you at once. Theo and I have often said we'd like to share. But it's so hard to find willing young men—especially ones as beautiful as you. Those we've asked have wanted to see our cocks first and then they go screaming out into the night."

Pirro laughed at that and Theo touched him on the arm and asked him a question in Greek. Pirro apparently repeated the joke for him and they both laughed.

I sighed. Sam, Sam, Sam. Sam of the big mouth.

"Sit, eat. Then you take us to your room and we fuck." Pirro was smiling. Theo was smiling. I couldn't tell whether Theo even spoke English. I guess it didn't matter, though. He obviously knew why he and Pirro were here. He already was reaching out and running his fingers down the side of my thigh.

"You want to see Theo's cock first? They have a men's room here you could go to." Pirro asked. "You'd have to promise no fooling around without me, though."

I blushed, as the waiter was hovering nearby, waiting for me to sit so that I would order. Still, I found Pirro's directness and openness arousing, and Theo's hand on my thigh was heating me up too. The waiter, who wasn't bad looking himself, gave me a smile and a knowing look, but he waited a few steps away from the table. "No, thanks. That won't be necessary," I answered.

I sat and ordered a big breakfast. While I ate, Pirro and Theo jabbered in Greek, all smiles and some laughter, and Theo occasionally reached over and touched me—like he was checking out the Pillsbury Dough Boy or something. The waiter was being very attentive to our table.

I made the mistake of asking Pirro what they were talking about.

"We were discussing the ways of getting two dicks in one man," Pirro said. "Theo doesn't quite know how we'll do that. I told him we'll manage. He thinks you're a hot stud, by the way."

"That's nice to hear," I said, not fully believing we were having this conversation, or that they were letting the waiter enjoy it as well. "Does he think I'm done yet?" I asked, as Theo prodded me with a finger on a nipple that clearly was pushing out at my T-shirt now. I was in full arousal. I had no intention of not doing anything Pirro wanted to do to me. I'd been doubled before. Sam knew that. And obviously Pirro knew that too. Sam, Sam, Sam, I thought.

Pirro gave me a questioning look, and I realized he wouldn't have gotten the dough boy reference. I hadn't said anything about it. But then he smiled and said, "Don't worry, we'll do you real, real good."

I'll bet you will, I thought. And they did. And they didn't have any trouble with the doubling. I did worry a bit about the maids in the room when we went upstairs, but they were long gone. Breakfast had taken me a while to eat.

Just inside the door to the room, I was stripped and Theo was in front on his knees sucking my cock and Pirro was knelt at my rear door. The first time they doubled me they did it right there, standing up, with me sandwiched between them. Pirro told me to bend over at the waist and roll my buttocks up and then told Theo to run his long, thin cock up into me. That done, with me groaning at how deep the thin guy could dig in, Pirro, from in front, grabbed and wishboned my thighs. He told Theo to rock back a bit to lilt me up, which he did, and then Pirro worked his cock in on top of Theo's. Each of them had a leg to hold out and a butt cheek to squeeze and separate, and I locked my hands behind Pirro's neck.

Pirro doled out his time kissing me, kissing Theo over my shoulder, and calling out the cadence of which of them was to pump and which one was to remain dormant inside me—and just doing what he could to stay inside me.

I hadn't done this since my senior year in Delta Tau Delta. These men were beautiful, and they both were fucking me. I was at least in eighth heaven.

About the time it dawned on me that it didn't feel like either one of them was wearing a rubber, Theo came inside me. Then I came, just from the sensation of Theo's spouting. Pirro came last. He told Theo to pull out of me, which Theo did, and Pirro carried me over to the bed and laid me gently there. He kissed me on a nipple and murmured, "Thank you. You are beautiful. Rest now. We fuck you again later."

Again? I thought. Well, why the hell not? These Greek men were gorgeous. And I melted at how matter-of-factly they approached this. I wasn't home. This would just be a pleasant interlude for me to remember. No strings. This wasn't new. I'd done this in college.

The two of them sat in straight chairs, the chairs reversed and the men folding their arms along the tops of the chair backs, smoking cigarettes, and watching me. All very macho. I'd never felt so naked. Or so aroused.

"Masturbate for us," Pirro directed. "Come for us." And I complied.

I watched as they both slowly went hard again, just sitting there watching me, and talking softly to each other in Greek. I knew they were talking about me.

The second time I began by riding Pirro's cock for a while. He was on his back on the bed and I was facing his face, straddling his hips. I was just getting into riding the cock hard, when Pirro called Theo over, telling him to straddle his legs behind me. Pirro wrapped his arms around me and pulled my chest down to his. Theo entered me from behind and began to pump. Pirro held me and his cock steady and close. I felt my heart beating against his and heard myself moaning happily.

"I'm thirsty. We shower and dress and go down to the bar now. Then we come back and fuck double again."

Sure, why not? I thought.

It was single standing fucks in the shower, Pirro the pitcher both times, taking first me and then Theo. Theo didn't seem to mind going both ways.

"You doing anything tonight?" Pirro asked me later in the bar.

Just lying there and moaning, I thought. But what I said was "No."

"Good," was all he said. He left the bar for a few minutes, pulling a cell phone out of his pocket as he moved.

For the third double, back in the hotel room, Theo sat at the end of the bed and I sat on his cock, facing away. When Pirro came in between our legs, Theo, under Pirro's direction, laced his legs in mine and spread and raised them, while, arms encasing my chest, he laid back on the bed. Pirro worked his cock in on top of Theo's, held my waist with his hands, and pumped me harder than they'd done before.

After all of us had come, Theo rolled me off his body and pushed me up onto the bed, and the two of them went back to their chairs and their cigarettes. They were talking quietly to each other in Greek and eying me, and I was wondering if Pirro was trying to come up with another position and was having a hard time doing so. I must admit that I knew at least one more way they both could get their cocks inside me, but I wasn't offering any advice. This was their fantasy. I was just along for the riding. By now, though, I was so stretched that I didn't care what way they thought of.

We both looked up at the knock at the door. Pirro was the only one not surprised by it. He got up and opened the door. I could see bruisers four deep in the hallway.

Pirro turned to me. "From the Athens footballers. You want or you want me to send them away? Sam told me you took sportsmen one after the other at university."

Sam, Sam, Sam, I thought as I scooted down to where my butt was on the edge of the foot of the bed, bent my legs, widened my stance, dug my heels into the edge of the bed, and rolled my pelvis up. I smiled at Pirro. "Is this what you want, Pirro?"

He shrugged. "I like to watch a beautiful young man with many fit men."

"Then bring on the footballers."

The next morning, before I left for the airport, the waiter in the hotel's café had me for breakfast over a toilet in a stall in the café's men's room. I was already scheming on how I could include the need for more TDY work at the American Cultural Center in Athens in my work report.

One thing I knew for sure that I was taking from my TDY in Greece. Life was too short and you aren't young for very long. I wasn't going to hold off now like before. I was sure that there must be some Pirros in the States. And I was returning determined to find them.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12