Sam Spade 10: Demon Tears

Story Info
Sam's world turns upside down.
21.7k words
4.74
4.6k
4
0

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: Thanks go to mjm for his help in writing this story. Moreover, this story ties back to Case of the Lady in White and leads into Case of the Blue Ice. Rather than putting all three together I broke them into three parts. Most of all, I would really like to thank mymantoy999 for his help in editing my work. Ed you are one in a million!

*

I was sitting in a two-wheeled cart with Kitten in cat form beside me with Jamie pulling it. The sun was out and I felt grand. The steady clip clopping of her hooves against the gravel drive harmonized with the sounds of the birds. It was a wonderful day to be alive. We rode in style around to the back of the property following the gravel path and ended up at a small lake or large pond. Getting off I looked around, "Perfect place for a picnic."

Going to Jamie I unclipped her from the cart and had her kneel under a large tree. Her hands were still bound behind her so I got out of a picnic basket a bottle of water and straw. Holding it so she could drink I noticed the dark sweat stains on her chest. "Did I work you too much?" I asked worriedly. This was our first day of her pulling me.

Flipping her mane Jamie said, "No mistress I am fine."

We sat there alone enjoying the day. Kitten in cat form chased butterflies and pounced around as I fed Jamie little bits of apple from my hand. It was a relief to get away from work and life. I made a mental note that I would have to do this more often. I stroked her body slowly with a brush, wiping away the little bits of dust and leaves that had accumulated on Jamie's legs and hooves. Crystal had done a wonderful job of taking care of her.

"Now for your snack," I said as I lay back and placed a sugar cube between my lower lips.

I woke to the feeling of Kitten nuzzling and licking my flower. Her soft purrs as she licked sending shivers of pleasure through my body. Stretching I reached down and caressed her head and scratched behind her ears, "Good morning Kitten," I said with a sleepy smile the dream still strong in my mind. I was half-tempted to check if there was a sugar cube down there.

Kitten looked up, "Good morning momma." She crawled up my nude body and after looking at my breasts, a moment started to suckle on the left one.

While Kitten's mouth felt good, her fur tickled and I could not help but giggle. "That tickles," I said as I pulled her up fully to nuzzle her cheek.

"Kitten sorry she tickled momma," she said softly looking up at me.

"You know, you can talk normal if you want," I said looking in to her golden yellow eyes.

Kitten opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Again, she opened it to speak with no result. Finally, she rested her head against my neck and said, "Kitten cannot momma. Kitten know momma like this way for her kitten to be."

She was right, I really did like her talking in third person. It made her seem so much younger and needy for me. In a nutshell, her speaking style made me love her more. "You are right Kitten; I do love you speaking like this."

Again, she opened her mouth to speak. She looked confused for a moment and then said, "Kitten always talks way momma wants" She nodded once as if agreeing with the statement and rested her head again.

We lay together, my hand stroking Kitten's back as she softly purred against my body when there was a knock at the bedroom door. Jade walked in wearing nothing except her smile and carrying a tray. "I brought you breakfast Samantha," she said smiling as she brought it over. She glanced at Kitten, "Alvin was looking for you Kitten," she added.

Kitten jumped up, "Kitten go see Uncle Alvin now," and hurried out the room. I still thought it was amazing how she would just go through doors as if she were a ghost.

As Jade walked over I slid up and leaned against the headboard. Looking at her, I frowned mentally. It seemed in the last couple days since we disposed of Kitten's maker the girls had slacked off from wearing latex and calling me mistress. "Thank you Jade," I said looking her over. Other than the male organs she was quite lovely. She had wanted them only so she could give me a child. Alas, that idea did not work out so well. Now looking at her, I wished I had Angela turn her back.

She sat on the edge of the bed and uncovered the plate, "Your welcome Sam." She sat there not speaking and looking at me a moment. As she stood up she suddenly said, "Sam, can I be fully female?" she broke off and looked down at the floor, "That is if you wish it."

"Go and have Angela make the changes Jade." I said. As she smiled and turned away, I stopped her, "Oh and Jade." When she turned back I continued, "When I see you next, please be dressed properly. I see you are not wearing latex or your toe shoes you so desperately desired."

I had a vision of Jade in the latex playroom wearing a hood, latex hobble dress, arm binder, and ballet boots. In the vision, she was chained to the ceiling so she would have to stand not moving. I felt the throbs of pleasure fill me and was determined to see her in that state as soon as possible. It would make a good punishment and make sure the girls remembered their places.

When I came back to the present I saw Jade flushed with excitement. "Yes Sama...Mistress thank you," She said as she hurried out of the room.

As I ate breakfast, I decided that the girls and I needed a good long vacation. "Should we go somewhere or stay here?" I asked the empty room. Sipping on the last of the coffee, I reached my decision, stay here. We could have everything here in the privacy of our own house that any other place could give us. I made a mental note to make sure there was enough food in the house for a month and have every phone turned off. For all intents and purposes, we would be away.

As I was finishing there was a knock at the door and Alvin walked in with Kitten, in cat form, following him. His manner of clothing caused me to stop in mid sip. He was wearing latex pants and tank top. "Good morning Samantha," He said as he walked over.

I just sat there looking at him in shock. Gone was the ruffled absent-minded professor look he cultivated. I looked him over slowly as I set my coffee cup down, "Damn! For someone pushing 60 you look good." I realized what I had said aloud and blushed.

"Thanks," Alvin replied with a smile. "I never knew what you saw in this until I tried it." He looked at Kitten and added, "Could you take the tray Kitten?"

She looked at me and with my nod, changed form and picked up the tray, "Kitten take tray for Uncle Alvin."

When she had left, he sat down on the edge of the bed, "How are you feeling Samantha?" He leaned forward to look into my eyes and move my head back and forth, "Any weakness or tingling?"

Tossing the covers aside, I stood and slowly spun around. "No everything is working fine Alvin." He stood, poked, and prodded me for a few minutes. "So it seems. I'm glad you're better Sam." He looked me over nodding, "I guess my time is up then."

I felt a twinge or regret, Kitten had pulled him away from work without any notice and now, I found I did not want him to go back. "Couldn't you stay a bit longer Alvin?" I traced my finger down his chest and added, "Please? I'm sure Heather and Jasmine would hate to see you go... as would I." I could not believe it; here I was putting moves on my uncle to keep him here.

Alvin looked undecided for a moment and then with a grin said, "You talked me in to it." Leaning forward to hug me he added, "It gives me a good excuse to keep an eye on you." As he turned away to go I could hear him muttering about tendering his resignation.

I stood in the closet deciding what to wear when Angela came up behind me. Wrapping her latex covered arms around me from behind she nibbled on my neck and said softly, "Good morning mistress."

Turning around in her arms I kissed her fully, "Good morning sweet Angel." I said tenderly. Stepping back, I got a look at what she was wearing. "Mmmm love the choice of dress love." I said taking in the hobble dress and opera gloves. Picking out a short purple outfit with matching gloves and stockings, I walked out to the bedroom with Angela following. As she dressed me I said, "You know, when it is just the two of us, you can call me Samantha."

Angela looked up and nodded, "Yes mistress." Slipping my high heels on my feet she said, "Jade came to me with a request mistress."

Nodding I said, "Yes I know, please see to it Angela at once."

"As you wish mistress."

"How long do you think it will take?"

"Figure an hour for the set up then another four or five until she is finished. I compute Jade will be ready by two this afternoon." She said still kneeling at my feet.

"Ok then let's have everyone gather in the play room at four, for her unveiling. Between now and then, not a word about her change," I said smiling. Angela looked as if she was going to say something more but nodded and left. Going to the office, I sat down at the desk. I had bills and paperwork to do before we could hole up and take time for ourselves.

A few minutes later Heather came into the office. Like Angela, she was wearing a hobble dress and opera length gloves. "I love your choice of dress Heather." I said as I watched her take tiny steps over to me. "Will you call Sue Ann and ask her to join us please." While the masks that all the girls wore made them telepathic within a short distance of each other, the link did not include me.

"Yes Mistress, she is on her way," Heather said as she stood waiting.

It took about a minute before Sue Ann came in to the office also. Like Heather and Angela, she was wearing a hobble dress. "Please sit down girls." I said. Looking from one to the other, I smiled. No doubt, Angela had noted my reaction of her clothing and passed it on to the others. It would not surprise me if I found that all my girls were wearing hobble dresses today.

While I signed the checks, Sue Ann was the computer genius of the household. She could make any computer system roll over and beg if she took a mind to it. "I have decided we need some alone time. Say a month for a vacation." I said without preamble. "Sue Ann, I want you to collect everyone's phone and bring them to me. Also, please set up an answering service and mail holding for us. I don't want to hear the phone ring for a month. Do you understand?"

Sue Ann smiled happily, "A vacation?" She thought for a moment and then said, "For you, mistress, I would gladly make it look as if we fell off the face of the earth."

"Good girl, see to it now," I said. I watched her stand and take tiny steps out of the room. Damn, I could feel my body throbbing in excitement at the sight of her latex covered body in self-imposed bondage. Turning to Heather I noticed her face flushed with excitement also. It seemed as if she got off by the look of Sue Ann's body as much as I did. Bringing my mind back to the task at hand I said, "Heather, please make sure we have enough supplies to last a month. If we don't then go out and buy what you need."

Heather nodded, "Yes mistress," and stood. Before leaving, she asked if there was anything, she could do for me. Shaking my head, she replied, "As you wish Mistress."

Once alone, I leaned back in my chair and thought about the afternoon. Jade bound in the playroom, the other girls all in the same outfit as she was wearing worshiping and tormenting her body as I watched. Reaching a gloved hand between my legs, I started massaging my flower. I could almost smell their combined musk and sweet intoxicating scent of the latex as I masturbated.

"Momma smell good," Kitten's voice broke my fantasy.

Opening my eyes, I saw Kitten crouched down under the desk and looking up at me. Grinning I said, "Why don't you see how momma tastes." Without words Kitten pounced on my needing flower and started licking franticly as if it were the best bowl of milk she had ever had. With her expert tongue and loud purrs, it only took moments before I orgasmed. Instead of slowing down as was her normal trend, Kitten picked up the pace. Orgasms rolled through my body like waves, one after another until I was literally spent.

As she finished cleaning me Kitten looked up, her fur around her muzzle covered with my cum, "Momma taste better." She licked her paw and started to clean her face as she continued, "Kitten love momma taste."

Stroking her face, I smiled, "Momma love Kitten too." Opening my arms, Kitten crawled up from under the desk and nuzzled my neck. I could still smell my musk on her fur. Petting her, I sighed happily. Intellectually I knew she was older then dirt, but emotionally she was my baby kitten, helpless and needing me, her momma.

Kitten gave a body shiver and then said, "Kitten sad." I tilted my head to look into her eyes. She blinked slowly and continued, "Kitten not have latex clothing." Just as if she were a child, she stumbled over the word clothing.

"Oh baby, you don't need latex, you have wonderful fur." I said in reply stroking her back.

Sitting up to look at me properly she said, "Kitten not need latex?"

"No Kitten, you do not need to wear latex. You are just right as you are now."

She seemed to shiver once more and blinked, "Kitten just right for momma."

"Yes Kitten, just right for momma." I said smiling and rubbing my face against her muzzle. "Now Kitten, Momma has to work a bit. Why don't you go talk with Tigress so she understands she not need to wear latex ether?"

"Kitten talk Tigress, make her just right." She said purring. Then without so much as a see you later, Kitten disappeared.

Shaking my head, I smiled and went back to work. She really was a simple soul at heart. I sat there pushing paper not really working. Everything was taken care of. The thought occurred to me that while I had led Lady though the grotto a week ago, I still had not gotten a chance to get into the hot tub. "Screw it," I said setting my pen down. Walking to the side of the tub, I stripped to skin and slid into the warm water. "Mmmm...just a few minutes," I said closing my eyes and relaxing. The tinkling of the water relaxed me to the point where I was almost asleep when I heard Jamie's clip clopping footsteps.

"Mistress? Do you have a moment?"

"Yes dear pony, what can I do for you?" I asked not opening my eyes.

I could hear her kneeling behind me and the soft swishing of her tail against the flagstones. "Mistress," she said her voice hushed. "When will I be allowed to pull you?"

"It's funny you asked that, I was just wondering when you and the cart will be ready," I replied, the dream from the night before filling me. "Please have Heather make a picnic lunch and we will go for a ride."

"Oh thank you mistress. I'll be ready as will the lunch," she said happily.

Rolling over I looked up at her and smiled, "I am sure you will pony." Pushing myself up I kissed her before sliding back into the water. As she stood and turned away, I looked at her in shock. "Jamie, your hooves." My pony girl had hooves, real hooves, instead of pony boots.

She looked down and pranced a bit, "Do you like them? Crystal used dye this morning to make the nails match my coat."

"They...they look lovely." I said slowly still staring at them. "How long have you had them?"

Jamie stopped prancing and looked at me oddly, "My entire life mistress."

"Ok... That will be all; I will see you at lunch."

"Are you ok mistress?"

"Yes dear, run along now and get ready for our outing." I said turning around and sliding back into the water to my chin.

What the fuck was going on, I wondered. Did Maradith change Jamie in gratitude for us saving her? Did Jason talk her into it? I was still pondering these questions when Alvin walked up and got in with me.

After a few minutes of silence, he said, "Well it's official, I am here as long as you wish it Samantha."

Opening one eye I looked at him, "Thank you Alvin."

He was silent for a moment more and then said, "Do you, do you think I could see Angela about trimming a few years off?" Opening my eyes fully I looked at him and was surprised by his blushing. "I mean, well look around you Sam, here you are, more beautiful every day, surrounded by a house of beautiful women, and here I am..." He looked down, "an old run down fuddy duddy."

Rolling over I straddled him and looked into his eyes, "You will never be an old fuddy duddy to me." I don't know what came over me as I leaned in to kiss him. Alvin's arms wrapped around me as he kissed me back and I could feel his erection grow. Sliding a hand down I grabbed it and guided it inside me. Forgotten were the uncle niece relationship, he was a man, and I a woman, that was all that mattered. As excited I was from earlier it did not take much for me to orgasm once more. I orgasmed again, when I felt his cum splashing against my cervix, slowing down, but not stopping I kissed him once more and said, "Why did we wait so long?"

"Who knew," was his breathless reply.

Stopping I rested my head against his shoulder. I could feel his cock going flaccid inside me. "Alvin, have you noticed Jamie?"

Alvin caressed my hair as he replied, "Such sweet pillow talk you have Sam."

Sitting up I felt him slide out and said, "I'm serious..."

Alvin signed, "OK Samantha, what about Jamie?"

"Have you noticed anything different with her?" I asked.

"Other than being the most beautiful case of Homo Equus I have ever seen, you mean?"

"What about her hooves?" I asked.

"What about them? Oh, you mean that Crystal dyed them. Samantha," Alvin said rolling his eyes. "Don't worry, the dye won't hurt her any. Crystal and Jamie checked with me this morning on its toxicity."

It dawned on me that Maradith had also done what I had asked Jason about; making it seem as if pony girls were normal. "Oh, ok...In that case good." I said covering my tracks. I made a mental note to give Jason a call this evening to thank him and Maradith. After Alvin left I soaked a bit longer relaxing and thinking about what we had just done. It was funny, but my only regret was that he wore out so fast. I wished he was more like women, able to orgasm time and time again without having to have time to recharge.

Right at twelve, I walked out the back door. I found Crystal checking Jamie's harness and cute cart. Sitting on it was Kitten and a basket. Smiling I walked up and looked Jamie over as Crystal watched. She had blinders on, a posture collar, a bit gag, and her arms were in an arm binder. On her head was a long feather and her coat was brushed to perfection. Looking at Crystal I said, "She's beautiful."

She blushed and said, "If there is anything you want changed Mistress, just say the word."

"I am sure everything will be prefect." Getting on the cart, I looked at kitten and then Crystal. I had no idea of how to get Jamie to start, stop, or turn.

Crystal hurried up and handed me the reins, and spoke softly, "Pull on left one to turn left, right to turn right, both to stop or back up." Nodding I said softly, "What about starting?"

Crystal's tinkling laughter colored her reply. "You're such a kidder Mistress. Just use the buggy whip of course," she said gesturing to the long buggy whip sitting in a socket next to me. She got down and stood back.