Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 04

Story Info
Sam deals with the one who is behind and finds a daughter.
8.4k words
4.87
5k
2
0

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story in the Sam Spade saga is slightly different than the others. It spans 4 parts and it includes more back-story of the different people in Samantha's life. If you wish to read more about Suzi, her story is contained in the novel "Twins in Mind and Body."

* * * * *

As I stood looking down at the drum where Don Bruce was being consumed by the black ooze and my essence, I wondered about him. I could see his hate for me, after all I stood up to him time and time again. But to betray Sue his wife, and want his daughter dead is a whole different matter. How cold blooded do you have to be to run the mob? Or was he just an asshole from the start.

I was about to turn away five minutes later when a form rose from the drum. As it took the form of a young female my mind went into hers and saw that her mind had been erased of all memories other than basic functions like eating and using the bathroom. I lifted her out and said tenderly, "Join your sisters and learn how to pleasure them and yourself fully for me." She hurried off to join the orgy in progress as I moved over to the throne and sat down. Mentally I addressed Angela, Heather, and Jasmine, "Come to me, we have much to discuss."

First Angela showed up and knelt before me. Even as she was kneeling, Heather stood from the mass of bodies and walked over to kneel beside her. The last was Jasmine who knelt with a sheepish smile, "I still have not finished tracing the phone."

"Do not worry about that for now. I found a memory that will open a new door to investigate." I replied. I showed them the memory I retrieved from Lenny's mind and a phone number. "Back trace the owner and address connected with it," I commanded.

"It shall be done," Jasmine said with bowed head. She stood, and took a step and disappeared.

"What did you decide to do to him as punishment?" Angela asked.

"I destroyed him. Lenny, or Don Bruce is no more," I replied with just as much anger as I had felt when I erased his mind.

"Nameless?" Heather said after mentally looking back towards the slaves playing.

"She is a blank slate Heather. Train her in the art of pleasure. See that she spends all her time pleasuring her sisters who are not otherwise on duty or occupied." I paused and then added, "As far as the other slaves are concerned she was a bad girl who is being given a second chance. Once she has become an expert in pleasuring each of them, you three will teach her all you know about pleasure. Once you are pleased with her, she will be tested and ether be consumed by my essence or given a name."

Heather looked worried, "Goddess through her, you are testing us also. Do I understand you correctly?"

"Yes," I paused and looked out at the girls who were lost in a haze of pleasure. "I would rather have few who love each other without measure than forty who have no love for their sisters."

Aloud I added, "All here are sexual creatures. But sex without love is meaningless." All motion stopped as the girls looked up at me. "While I know each of you love me without measure, you must find the same love for your sisters. You must come to love each without measure." I looked at Heather, "All must be willing to die in order to save her sister." Looking down I said mentally to her, "Frankie died trying to save you and your sisters Heather. Would you have traded places given a chance?"

"You know the answer Samantha. Jade was my little sister and twin to Jasmine. Any of the original girls here would have died to save the other." Heather said softly. She looked away and added, "I don't know if that is possible now with so many strangers thrown into the mix and forming little clicks."

"I can handle that," Angela said in a dead voice.

"No, I think it is time for me to step in," I replied aloud. "Leave me," I commanded to the pair. Once they had gone I stood, clapped my hands loudly and pointed to the ground before me. It took a minute for the girls to sort themselves out and kneel before me. "Ponies and their handlers. Go wait outside my chambers," I commanded. I waited until they left and looked at the remaining slaves. "Each of you has a part of me inside you. It is what has given you near immorality. You were given this gift because I thought you were worthy to join me and my family as my daughter."

I paused a long moment as my mind brushed over each of theirs. I could not listen like the others but I could enter their minds and do as I wished to them. "Instead of being one family, I find that you are forming little groups, little friendships and snubbing the rest. As of now that will change, you are all friends, lovers, and slaves under my command. As such I command the friendships and little groups to break. Each time they form, they will break again. Make it so!" My mind still traveled through theirs as the entity that lived in them followed my command. Their minds shifted to the left and settled down. Only a few cases did the minds fight to keep their former status. In each case I forced the mind to change as I wished until I came to Jenny.

Instead of just forcing the change on her I looked deeper. She had one lover and it was me. The rest were just people to her. "Go and wait by the drum," my mind commanded. I watched as she shot me a look of fear as she stood and walked over to the drum. By the time she reached it, her mind was composed for her death. If I commanded it, she would gladly die to prove her love and devotion. Aloud I said, "Now slaves, get to know your sisters and love them with all your heart."

As the kneeling girls broke and began tenderly caressing each other, I stood and walked over to Jenny. Standing before her I reached out and touched her face tenderly. Mentally I said, "I understand Jenny. But I cannot allow one to feel as you do while making the rest toe the line. You must be willing to take a bullet and die for any girl here. Only with someone you love will you do that without hesitation. The love you have for me does not mean you can't love your sisters too." I paused and said softly, "I don't want to lose you Jenny. Let the change happen, let your sisters love you and return their love."

After a long moment I felt her mind shift to the left in alignment with her sisters. "Go and get to know your sisters." She smiled at me and turned away to join the cuddle pile.

Going outside the play room I found Heather and Angela kneeling with their heads down. "Heather, your little sisters have all been fixed. The former groups and friendships have been broken and now they are ready to learn to love all equally. It is up to you now to show the way and love each equally." I paused and then mentally added, "If you fill the room with feelings of pleasure and love for each, they will do the rest and become one family."

"Yes mistress, and thank you for helping me bring your family inline." Heather replied.

"It is not my family dear. It is our family, I just happen to be the mistress and you my straw boss."

She smiled, "I stand... err kneel corrected." She stood and with a last smile towards me headed into the play room.

Turning towards Angela I asked, "How long before you will need to feed?"

"I can last as long as you need me to," she replied still kneeling with her head down.

"Angela, my love and first slave. I know you can go until you drop." I said tenderly. Mentally I added, "Soon Jasmine will have the location for me. It will be you and I alone against who knows how many. I need you at peak levels to watch my back. Not to mention to save my ass when I get in over my head." She mentally smiled up at me even though she remained unmoving. I caught sight of the ponies waiting by my room and smiled. "Come with me," I said aloud.

I walked with Angela down to where the ponies were waiting. "Come in," I said opening the door to my bedroom. In the bedroom I pointed to the floor before the bed and all five, Angela included, knelt. Sitting on the edge of the bed I looked at them for a long moment unspeaking. "A pony girl is a special creature. Unlike her human sisters, a pony stands apart. That is why you ponies and handlers are here instead of making love to each other as your human sisters are right now." I looked at them for a long time before saying softly, "It can be a trying experience being a pony, just as it can be for my angel. You five are loved and admired by all and yet miss out on the gentle loving they get to have."

I stood and walked over to my bookshelf. There, as fresh as the day I received it was the black rose. Lifting it I took in its heady aroma and thought of Lady Darkness. I hoped I would meet her again someday. Turning towards the others kneeling by the bed I showed them the rose. "Like this rose, you, all of you, hold a special place in my heart." Going over I handed it to Angela.

She took a sniff with her eyes closed and after a moment passed it on. In turn, the two ponies and then their handlers smelled and admired the rose. Taking it back I took in its scent once more before replacing it on the bookshelf. Turning back, I said, "You two ponies live for the harness. You live to pull and show the world your beautiful forms and action." I looked at the pair of handlers, "You in turn want more than anything to be allowed to become pony girls also. Only through caring for your sisters will you be allowed to become what you desire." My mind entered theirs and warped their minds so they would push themselves to the limit to be allowed to become ponies also.

I looked at my first pony, "When you believe they are ready to join you, come to me and I will change them so that you will have three pony sisters instead of just one." Just as I had with the others, I shifted the pair of pony girl's minds to need more pony sisters.

"Mistress, they are ready now. Please can they become our sisters?" she said after a glance at her sister who nodded.

I entered their minds and made the changes needed. I looked down at the four identical ponies kneeling beside Angela and smiled, "It is done." Angela looked at them and me in surprise, she hadn't seen me make major changes before and it humbled her. "It seems we need four new handlers to help my ponies." I looked at Angela, "Would you go see if you can find four who wish to become in time, ponies?" Mentally I said to her, "Bring me Suzi, Jenny, Jane Mansfield, and MiLing."

"As you command," Angela said aloud. She stood and left. She returned with not four but five others following her. In addition to the four, Nameless walked with them. Mentally she said, "Goddess, she jumped up to come before I could summon the others."

Looking at the five I entered their minds and put a need to become ponies in them. I only had to do four as Nameless already wanted to become a pony. She had seen them before and admired their grace and beauty. Aloud I said, "You five are here because you need to become pony girls in my service. You are tasked to learn all about the care and feeding of your pony sisters. Only when you have learned all that you can, will you be allowed to become what you desire most."

I gestured towards the pony girls, "Look at yourselves; have you ever seen a more helpless creature? You are a pony human hybrid with hooves on her hands and feet, and with long tail and mane. Beautiful yes but helpless to do more than pull and march with high steps." I paused a long moment, "That is what the world sees. But I know better, a pony is the fearless fighter and deadly in close combat as Jamie and her shotgun can tell you."

Jamie smiled up at me, "You are worth fighting and dying for Samantha."

"You are my secret weapon. You are my close order combat team who when I am in public, are always close at hand." I paused as I looked at them, "In order for that to become a reality, you must learn to fight and learn to kill without hesitation in addition to being able to pull and always look your best." I looked at the handlers, "It is up to you, with Angela's help and guidance, to teach your pony sisters to become death on two hooves."

"For now, I want you nine to go to the stable and make love and rest as one. By morning you will be of one mind with nine bodies." I waited until they had left before turning to Angela, "Heather can handle training the others. I want you to focus on the ponies."

"As you command," she replied. After a moment she asked, "Are you planning on turning me into a pony girl for her pleasure?"

I looked at her and then asked, "Angela, would you rather I give Jasmine the task of training the ponies?" My mind entered hers and was surprised to see she wanted to enjoy pony play. At the same time, she worried she would like it too much and beg to become as the others, a pony full time. Mentally I said, "While you will be tempted, your sense of love and duty is too strong to allow yourself to become as they are full time." Aloud I added, "Become a pony girl."

Before my eyes she shifted form and turned into a beautiful pony girl. I was tempted to crawl into bed and make mad passionate love to her in this form however, I gestured for her to follow me. I led her out and to the stable. Entering I said mentally, "Feed and bond with your sisters. As a pony you will be able to train them better. Morning return to your proper form and join me."

"A girl thanks her mistress," Angela said looking from them to me. Aloud she nickered softly and swished her tail.

"Do not forget who you are Angela. I would hate to lose you."

"You won't Samantha." She paused a moment and added, "You could always become one also and join us for the night."

"I could but I must see Jasmine first." I replied. I caressed her face tenderly and said, "Tonight, you have Angela as a pony to play and bond with. Love and bond with your pony sister." She entered and I closed the door. I closed my eyes and took a step. Jasmine was hard at work at my desk in the study. She looked up as I appeared next to her. "I have an address but the name is made up as far as I can tell."

"I will find out the name Jasmine. I am here for a different reason." I said sitting down on the other side of the desk. "Heather is with the girls, Angela is in pony heaven, and here you are working alone. I started filling the air with lust while focusing on her. "Why don't you give that a break and come make love to me." She just looked at me not speaking so I added, "Must I beg Jimmy? Please come and remind me of the woman I was instead of the creature I have become."

Standing Jasmine came over as she said, "Red, you don't need to pump lust my way for me to want you." She took my hand and pulled me down to the floor. "It's not a bed but it's handy," she added mentally as she began to kiss and caress my body.

By the time morning rolled around I was sated and didn't want to do more than stay in place and continue making slow tender love to Jasmine. As if reading my mind, she said, "Time to get up love and become my goddess once more."

I stroked her face and kissed her tenderly, "Okay Jimmy." I sat up and looked down at her, "Or should I call you Jasmine."

"As your slave, I am Jasmine. Your longtime friend is Jimmy." She said looking up at me. "So now that you have once again taken control, I am Jasmine your devoted slave girl."

In that case, I need to know if the owner of the phone is home. It's time to pay him a visit." I said getting up and pulling Jasmine to her feet.

She hurried over to my desk and computer. She typed away for a minute and looked up, "Yes mistress the phone is online and from reverse calling I can hear sounds of breathing. Someone is there but still asleep from the lack of voices."

"Good girl, please man the long range defenses, just in case I need backup." Going up stairs I went to the play room and said, "Heather, I want the wall manned in fifteen minutes."

She got up and bowed towards me, "It will be as you command." Looking around she added, "Girls, man the walls." Like a swarm, the slaves all hurried from the room and towards the stairs. She waited a moment and followed behind. Mentally she said, "Your slaves have bonded and become one loving group. Thank you, mistress, from all of us."

"You're welcome Heather and girls." I said. I followed her out of the room and instead of going down the stairs walked to the stable. Opening the door, I looked in and said, "Angela, it's time." One of the ponies sat up and nuzzled the other nine before coming to me. With each step her form shifted and by the time she was beside me she was once more the blond bombshell she was at the start. She was strangely quiet and her mind was calmer than I had ever felt before. Once we were in the hall I turned to her, "Angela, I need you focused on the task at hand instead of the night you had."

"I am focused mistress," she replied mentally still unnaturally calm.

"Return to the ponies. I will go alone." I said aloud.

"Just because I am calm Samantha, doesn't mean I forgot my place by your side." Angela said aloud in reply. She paused and mentally added, "Their world centers on walking properly and being beautiful for you. There is a peace to be found there that even you can't see. If your other slaves saw what I saw last night, you would have nothing but pony girls in record time."

"You forget yourself Angela. I created them, don't you think I know all there is about their mindset? I know what is inside them and how their minds work." I would have slapped her had I not had a relaxing night. As it was she knew I was pissed at her reply by my tone.

"I did not mean any disrespect," she said with lowered eyes.

"All will become ponies in time Angela. That is my plan. It will be a badge so that all humans who see them know that they belong to me." I paused and then added, "I know what your heart wants and now is your chance."

The sigh she let out was filled with a thousand words unspoken. "I'll stay beside you, mistress. I have not forgotten my vow. That trumps all else. Please don't make me leave your side."

"Very well," I said. As I began walking I added, "Each time it will be harder for you to remember that Angela. Think hard about that before becoming a pony once more." Mentally I read her mind set and saw she was determined to never become a pony again. "We both know I can erase the desire if it comes to that. However, I believe that a little peace might be good for you. Just don't go too far again Angela for I may lose my temper and force you into that mode. Then you will be a pony forever without the peace you found. You would know you were my best friend, my lover, and devoted slave girl before becoming a pony and powerless to save me when I needed it." I stopped again and looked her in the eye, "How would you feel knowing I died because you weren't there?"

I felt her mind recoil in horror as her eyes became large. Answering her unspoken question, I said softly, "All things can die."

Mentally Jasmine whispered to me, "Wow that was a guilt trip from hell goddess. Remind me not to piss you off."

I felt Heather's mental nod though she was smart enough to keep quiet. Mentally I said to all three, "You can sample what your little sisters have all you want. But remember who and what you are. You each have duties and pleasure, be it from an old friend, loving sisters, or peaceful ponies; is a way to relax. It is not a lifestyle option. You are supposed to be teaching your sisters what they can aspire to become, not sink down to their simple pleasures so much that you forget yourself." I walked into the den and wordlessly took the address from Jasmine.