Sam Spade 21: The Incident of the Lost Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam finds and loses love.
18.2k words
4.92
4.7k
7
0

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 2 of a 2part story.

Sam Spade 21: The Incident of the Lost Love 2 by Kaereni

The man came back and looked at me and then the other three. Turning back to me he gulped and said, "I was to tell you that Jason is busy right now and to make an appointment."

"I have a better idea. Call Jason to you or Lilith here will take your head." I replied coldly.

He started to shake his head no and Lilith ended the shake with one of her swords cutting his head off. With a laugh she picked it up and sent it and the body to the interior of the sun. As we entered I said, "There is a human here, Leanne, find her and bring her unharmed to me." It wasn't until I reached Jason's office that I realized I was unarmed. Shrugging my shoulders, I opened the door and walked in. Instead of Jason I found a woman who while she was a succubus, she wasn't beautiful which I found surprising. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the new owner Miss Spade." She replied, her voice sounding like snake scales sliding over bricks.

"Yea, I don't think so," I replied with a smile. I fried the strange succubus with a lightning bolt. Looking at Lilith who was behind me I said, "All who are mine, will remain. All who are not, remove Lilith. If you find one who is dressed as a nun, I want her no matter what. I have plans for her. Now go." I went, poured myself a drink, removed the smoking corpse and sat behind the desk. "Mother?" I asked mentally, "What the hell is going on? Oh and by the way, tell Jason I removed most of his former employees in the city. Feel free to come talk about it because I really what to know what is happening in my back yard."

May Song appeared before the desk and looked around quickly, "Is it safe?"

"May Song, on my life you will always be safe with me," I replied getting up and going to her. "Take my gift daughter and become one with me." I kissed her and after a second she kissed me back. I read her as my essence bound with her. "Family takes care of family."

"Family takes care of family... I understand now." Ling said calming down.

On her heels Maradith and Jason appeared. Turning towards them my anger dissipated. Both looked scared. Instead I went to Maradith and hugged her, "Be at peace mother." While hugging her I removed her fears and hurts. Turning to Jason I did the same and healed him. Still holding on to him I said, "Let me guess, it was more than just a few."

"You could say that," Jason said.

Letting go I went over and took a sip of my drink. Not turning towards them I asked, "My question is this; Do you want each to have a chance of repenting their errors or just be done with it?" Hearing a commotion behind me I turned to see Fa and Franki holding a succubus between them. It took a moment for me to realize it was Leanne. "Ah shit..." I said going up to them. I looked at Leanne and removed the succubus spirt from her. She stopped fighting and then said, "Miss Spade, watch out it's a trap!"

"I know Leanne," I replied. Mentally I said to her, "Daughter if you can hear me go stand with May Song." After a second she looked at the oriental woman and went over and stood with her. Turning back to Jason, "Well do you want a second chance with what you have or start with new girls. I have many who would love to learn and work for you both."

"Samantha, I already said I do not employ other people's slaves in my house," Maradith said angrily.

"Mother, if all who follow me are my slaves, then you and Jason are also. If you are not, then they are not. You can't have it both ways. If you feel you can't find as many worthy sisters among my other followers, then just say so. But stop trying to run that piddly assed excuse by me because I refuse to apologize about it again." I crossed my arms and added, "Now do you want to give the rest a second chance or not. The longer you wait the more I have to bring back from the grave."

"Goddess, may I have a chance to talk some sense into my sister. Please?" Leanne said from behind me.

"Yes dear, you will have your chance once I finish with her."

Heather's voice came into my mind, "Maradith is asking if there are one hundred of her sisters who would be willing to come work with her and Jason in converting others in their pleasure houses. I gave my blessing in your name."

"Good girl, I hope they find enough." I replied to her and my wives.

"All said they would love to help," Fa said aloud with a laugh.

Going to Jason I say softly, "Take as many as you wish, change as you desire and be at peace." Looking at Maradith, I taught her and Jason how to shift timelines and then added mentally, "Mother here is a way to shift timelines so you have all the time in the world to train each of your younger sisters properly." Aloud I said, "Family takes care of family."

"Fa, you and Franki help Lilith make sure there aren't any more rats in this wood shed. Test before you remove. If you run across a latex nun, bring her to me." Before they could walk out Lilith came in dragging a succubus by her hair behind her. Though bound with rosary beads, the succubus was screaming and cursing the whole time. Grabbing her by the neck I smiled coldly, "My turn."

I pulled her with me to the mesa and ripped the succubus spirit from her and leaving her mortal. Before she could do more than pull her wrists apart I shifted her into a different time line and tossed her off the edge. Looking at her hanging motionless in the air and said, "You are the most worthless creature I have ever met." I sat down on the edge and created a cigar. Lighting it I continued, "I met a woman who had the art of creation, but lost herself in pleasure. I have met some who were pure evil. But you, of all the former god's creations, I have met, you take the cake. How could someone as holy as your little sister end up with you?"

Hearing the shuffling of feet behind me I turned to see all those from the office behind me. While the others knelt Jason came forward and stood next to me. "You know, Jason, every case I have ever taken I solved. Some had happy endings, others were nothing near what the person setting me up wanted. But there has been one case, one case only that haunts my dreams. Once case about a young woman who wanted me to find her sister."

"When I found the sister I saw what she had become but the girl still followed her. In the end the sister turned her and turned away from anything that was good." I paused and looked at the woman slowly falling, "If it were up to me alone I would kill you slowly and allow you to feel the pain you caused in others for an eternity. However, since your sister has asked for your life, I will let her have it." I reached out and pulled the woman back to the top of the masa and this time line. "As you asked, Leanne, here is your worthless sister."

"Jason just say the word. Heather has a strike team ready to take Dark Desires on your say so." I looked at the others and added, "Now please leave me. I wish to meditate alone for a time."

One by one they left until it was just Jason, Lilith and I, "Sam I..." Jason started/

"I know Jason," I replied before he could finish. He nodded and disappeared.

"Granddaughter, I have met all manner of man over the years. Don't be too hard on her or yourself." Lilith said softly.

"Grandmother," I started. "I understand her desires and becoming a slave to pleasure. I even understand Leanne's love for her sister and her following her. But turning away from one who created her and then changing Leanne was too much." I looked away, "I really don't know how much more I can take of this. It's like a never ending nightmare that I can't wakeup from." Turning to look at her I said, "Lilith, you know the issue with your daughter and Jason will turn out to be just the tip of the iceberg. How many others say they are mine but in reality seek to destroy me and your sisters? More importantly, how do I combat it?"

"Hive mother," a timid voice in her mind said. "Allow me and your other daughters deal with it. All who say they are one with you, but not part of the collective will be removed if that is what you wish."

"Join with or failing that remove would be my recommendation." Lilith said aloud. "Samantha, set policy and leave it to us, your wives and followers to make it happen." She paused a moment as she debated with herself. "Don't be too hard on her, she had her reasons." She then told Samantha why Leanne was turned.

I paused a long moment with my eyes closed. Sighing mentally, I said, "There are some who claim to be your brothers and sisters. These false worshipers, will try to trick their way into your hearts so they can stab you when your guard is down. Give them the chance to come clean and failing that remove." Aloud I said, "I would like one from each race go with me when I meet with Fa's brother and Lady Darkness." I looked at Lilith and added, "While I don't expect trouble, you never know what will happen. But before then..." Mentally I added, "Heather do you have a minute?"

"I always have time for you Samantha," Heather said showing up.

"Come have a seat," I said sitting down. When she came and sat down I looked at her for a long moment before speaking. "I want to ask you something but want you to answer as you feel, not as you think would please me. Off the record so to speak. Can you do that Heather?"

"Samantha, I always answer how I feel instead of what you want to hear. We all do." Heather replied.

"Ask your sisters, and Arianne especially about Leanne. Do you think she would make a good assistant to you? To me, the woman, I saw her devotion towards her sister was like your devotion to me. I know that until she learns the ropes, she would be like an anchor around your neck."

Heather knew Leanne's case had bothered Samantha. But until she lived the meeting where Leanne walked away with her sister and left her bible behind, she had missed the magnitude of the effect it had on Samantha. By that alone, she would have said yes. The girl deserved better. But that was not the question. Finally, she said slowly, "Yes assuming her devotion can be transferred to you as it was to her sister." She looked at Samantha, "Let me go ask her how she feels about it."

Before I could reply Heather disappeared. I looked at Lilith who was kneeling slightly behind me and off to one side, "Since I don't have Angela around to give me shit, want to take a swing at it grandmother?"

"Not at all, I agree with you one hundred percent granddaughter." Lilith paused and then added, "Where would you like your strike team join you?"

"Who is coming?" I asked

"Fa, me, Frank, Molly, and the biker Bruce." Lilith replied.

"Frank?" I asked. "I feel I should know that name."

"He owns the flight school and according to Lisa, a warthog and beautiful biplane."

"Oh yea, but he became female," I replied remembering.

"Correct. However, she will appear male so Bruce doesn't stick out so much," Lilith replied. "Again I ask where to meet up with us?"

"I will say when and then they can come to me." I paused and then said, "I would have May Song come and send you to help clean house but don't want you and mother fighting. Instead I want you to go to her and find out if she knows where the sisterhood's vision came from. If not, then you will have to go talk to mother without fighting until you find the answer."

"But.... Yes goddess," Lilith said and went in search of May Song.

"Fa, where is Richard now?" I asked her mentally.

"The same place we met him last time Goddess," Fa replied.

"Could you and Molly gather up Frank and Bruce and meet me there please," I said. Getting up I took a step and found myself in the ally outside the breed bar. A moment later Fa and Frank showed up. Then Molly showed up with Bruce in her arms.

Bruce looked at her and then me before saying, "I must say this way of traveling beats the hell out of riding all day."

"Here I thought you were going to bitch about letting a furry ride your hog while you are bouncing around with us," Molly said with a laugh.

"Not a chance, I saw what she and Kitten did to one dissed her." Bruce looked at me, "Never piss off a cat woman let alone two, their claws are deadly."

"I'm surprised I didn't get him delivered at the foot of my bed in a mouse suit." I said with a smile. "Back to business... I don't expect trouble, but didn't expect trouble with the succubae under mother and Jason. I paused and then added, "Frank, read from the book of knowledge." I paused again and looked over all four, "Use if you need, but make sure the need is real."

Turning I hammered on the door and the little slot opened to display a pair of eyes. "Remember me?" The slot closed.

"Angela is right... it's the hat," Fa said with a giggle. She looked at the others and said, "Every time we have come, we haven't' been able to get in. Who can take anyone serious who is wearing a shabby fedora?"

I ignored the laughter and hammered on the door again. When the slot opened I said, "If I have to step through the door and open it myself I am going to let my angel play with you."

"Your angel ain't here Spade. Get lost we busy." A voice growled from the other side of the door and the slot closed.

I stepped through and grabbed the were with one hand. With my free hand I opened the door and as the others stepped in I said, "I have some little friends who will love playing with you." I pulled him to the middle of Death Valley and threw him to the ground. "Since you regenerate, they will love you." Talking to Nameless and the hive collective I had infected him with I said, "Make him suffer... take your time and savor his pain." Laughing coldly, I returned to the bar.

Walking fully into the bar I saw several were sitting at a table watching me. Between me and them was nearly fifty large male wears. "I come to a meeting and am told to fuck off. If that truly is the case let me know and I will leave. But first let me say there is a holy war coming and you must pick a side. Even if you try and sit on the sidelines, you will be sucked in."

One of the older wear sitting at the table, his fur was gray around his muzzle, growled something. Fa growled back and then looked at me, "The pack leader asked why join you. You are few while the humans are many?"

"I understood him," I replied. He had said that but insulted me at the same time. I growled back, "Simple... cub... I will win." I made lighting which spilt into several bolts and struck the glasses each was drinking from on the table. As a result, they exploded and with the exception of the glass before him, the shards missed everyone. He on the other hand looked like someone had shot him with a shotgun. "While I do not wish a fight, I will do what I must to protect my family/clan/pack," I growled. Switching in English I said "Family takes care of family." Looking around the bar and then finally at Richard I said, "Come to the temple. Come the back way if you rather. If you truly wish to join me, you will be able to enter. Otherwise the field will send you to the nightmare realm."

"Nightmare realm?" Richard asked.

"It is a realm that feeds on pain of mortals." I replied. "Your doorman is there experiencing it firsthand right now. Being able to regenerate, I expect he will feed them for quite a while." I knew I was lying about the nightmare realm and that it was really just Death Valley. However, the were leaders didn't and that was the whole point of the story.

"Bring him back," the were said in broken English.

"Good luck with that. I don't give do overs. Fuck with me or mine and your gone." I said putting my hands on my hips.

Richard asked, "Please Goddess, can he be returned this time?"

"However, in this case... since you asked nicely." I reached out mentally and pulled him back. Though he wasn't dead he was curled in a tight ball whimpering. Crouching down I said, "I'm giving you a second chance. You will always be respectful won't you."

After a moment he uncurled and looked up at me. Dropping his eyes, he growled assentation. Helping him to his feet I said, "Saying no is fine. Saying no with an attitude is not." Mentally I added so he could hear, "Every time he is disrespectful give him pain."

He nodded and still looking down and holding on to himself he went back to the door.

"We're done here." I said. I started to turn away but stopped and looked back at the older wear, "If you are thinking about a clan war, remember while you may be a few hundred or even a couple thousand, I currently have 28 million followers. Even if I had none, I will do the same to your clan as I did to the brotherhood of light."

"What did you do?" he asked.

Fa said, "The goddess mind raped the leader and then turned everyone connected the brotherhood of light into crispy critters." She looked at Richard and growled "Until we meet again," and followed the rest of us out.

Once outside I said, "I need to go to the house for a few and talk to Jade." Returning home I then went down to the computer which controlled the bunkers. Sitting in one of the chairs I said, "Jade I need some help setting something up." Instantly she appeared and knelt before me, "How may I serve you goddess?"

"First off by being the spunky woman I fell in love with," I replied.

She smiled and stood. Going over to the desk she leaned up against it. "Okay mistress, what do you need?"

I explained what I wanted and how I wanted the field around the house to work. "Can you do it love?"

"I don't know about transporting away, but I already do the rest." Jade said after a moment.

"Have you soaked in the hot tub yet?"

"No, was I supposed to?" Jade asked.

"I thought it might come in handy if you did and then read the book of knowledge." I smiled, "If nothing else it will give you time to look at each person even if lots show up all at once."

Jade smiled, "I already know it and more. Amy, Jane and I had a long talk about how to keep you and my sisters safe. Not that you need it but I would die if anything happened to one of the others."

"No more deaths allowed Frankie. The three I lived through was bad enough. I think I really would throw in the towel if you died again." I stood and clung to her for a moment, "Do what you need to do to protect everyone. You and James are my last defense."

"Don't worry Sam, we have you covered."

Going up to my bedroom I touched the rose Lady Darkness gave me. "Lady?" I asked mentally. I got the feeling she was already in bed in her coffin. "Oops. I didn't realize the time," I added quickly.

"I always have time for you Samantha," Lady said mentally with a smile.

"I was wondering when you would like to get together," I said. The vision of her in my bed as I ravished her came to mind and caught like a wildfire. I pushed it down and said, "While that would be really nice. Two things would happen."

Lady's mind was reeling from the lust that came from Samantha that she had to think for a moment to get her mind to work enough to reply. "What are they?"

"First you wouldn't get any rest and secondly you would be wearing my rose by dusk," I replied. "Never lie, never hold back," my mind echoed. "Talk about throwing your house in disorder."