Sam Steals Neighbor's Panties

Story Info
Sam has a bad day. It soon becomes a nightmare.
3.7k words
4.12
67.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was a bright, 20 year old, radiant young man. He far surpassed his classmates in their studies. Spending long hours in his room completing assignments working many hours into the night. Sam had a somewhat clumsily hidden secret. Sam had a great deal of interest in the under-wears of his mother and aunts. He was obsessed. Swiping clothes from the house's only drier, walking quietly and containing his excitement. Sam would even go as far as to reach into the drawers on his mother's bedroom furniture. But Sam was putting that behind him now. Well rather he was until this morning.

Sam's mother always slept in late on the weekends. They weren't the most religious family and her rigorous work schedule gave her little time to relax. Since Sam's father left them she had to carry extra weight. She didn't have time for men and her family, what was left of it, was the most important thing in her life. She had gone on a few dates but they were just because the men, old boyfriends, wanted to. She hadn't had any real intimate experience in sometime now.

Sam woke up uncharacteristically early and ventured to the kitchen around 9 am. He ate cereal and toast and thumbed through a magazine. Setting his dish in the sink Sam turned and headed up the stairs. Sam planned on taking a shower and relaxing until later, when he would spend some time with friends. Exams were a few weeks away but he did not feel the pressure. After Sam got out of the shower he wrapped a towel around himself and headed for his bedroom. His mother's bedroom door was open, as he walked passed he could see her back to him. His eyes naturally wandered to her pert bottom. She was only wearing her hosiery and her underwear. The black satin panties contrasted her pale skin. A quick glance in the mirror locked their eyes together. Sam quickly looked away and hurried into his bedroom.

Sam closed the door behind him rather uncomfortable that his own mother had seen him peeking at her bottom. He sighed and began to get dressed. He stood alone in his room not sure what to do next, weary to face his mother again. Eventually he ventured down the stairs again trying to be invisible.

"Sam!" Mother shouted.

"I'm coming." A quick response.

Sam entered the kitchen, his mother had gotten dressed in a floral patterned summer dress and short heels. She gave him a disappointed look.

"You leave all your dishes out and there are crumbs all over." She chanted. "You are just like your father."

"I'm sorry I will clean this right away." He was genuine.

"I pay all the bills the least you could do was help around the house." Her fuse was up.

"I do help around the house." This was the wrong response.

"I do all the laundry, the vacuuming, I pay the bills, buy you clothes, AND put up with your nasty friends."

Sam started to put his dishes away and clean up the kitchen table.

"Things are going to change around here young man." She said with authority.

Sam apologized again. Not really sure what to say next. Sams mother left the room quickly and Sam retreated to his bedroom. He thought his day would be a quiet one but he seemed to have made a misstep. He turned on his laptop and soon the whir of the fan showed signs of life for the aging machine. He browsed his email and watched a few music videos. After about 45 minutes he realized his mother had left.

Sam was bored and feeling very froggy. He began to search some of his favorite porn web sites and clicking links. He went under his mattress and revealed a pair of panties he had taken from a laundry line on the next street over. He laid them on his bed gently and began to undress. Sam's member stood at full attention in anticipation to what was going to happen next. The panties were a black mesh thong with lots of pink lace around the top and bottom of the waist line. He made sure they were the right side out. He stepped into them and slowly slid them up his legs. He made sure the lace was not inside the waist and pulled his cheeks apart and let go. The thong disappeared into his ass. He enjoyed the attention his hole got while wearing the impractical lingerie.

Sam had swiped his mothers panties before but he believed she knew he was the culprit. Well as a matter of fact she did because one day he opened her intimates drawer only to see a note that read, "I will not take others belongings." They never spoke about it but his mother grew more and more conscious of her intimates. Besides she didn't own any thing as sexy as the thong he pilfered.

Sam heard a car door close. In a panicked state he rushed his clothes on and turned his computer off. He still had the mesh thong teasing his tight little hole, hidden by his shorts. Not knowing what to do next Sam just sat on his bed. His mother opened his bedroom door and asked if he could help her bring in the groceries.

"Did you cut the grass? She asked.

"Not yet." Sam admitted. How could he be so stupid he knew it was the day to cut the grass.

"What have you been doing since I've been gone then?" She was beginning to get frustrated with her lazy son.

Sam said nothing.

"Bring the groceries in then cut the grass."

Sam brought in the perishables and started to head back upstairs. He didn't want to wear the mesh thong while he cut the grass.

"Where are you going?"

"Cut the grass now!"

Sam turned on one foot and went outside. He pulled the lawnmower from the shed and made sure it had gas. He began cutting the acre lot. Back and forth he pushed the mower. He saw the same silver mini van drive by twice, he wouldn't have noticed but they were driving very slow. He assumed they were just a new driver learning how to drive. The sweat gathered on his brow. With each step the thong began to dig deep into his skin. The sweat made it worse and soon a very painful rash developed around Sams waist and thighs. He took deliberate steps to alleviate the pain.

Finally finished Sam put the mower away. He headed inside hoping to finally get out of this horribly poor designed pair of panties. He thought he deserved it for stealing them from the neighbor.

"Sam sit down." His mother commanded instead of asking. She sounded very concerned and this worried Sam.

"What is the matter?" Sam asked quietly.

"Just sit." Sam's mother answered. "Sit and wait here."

Sam sat at the kitchen table and his mother sat opposite of him. Sam knew his panties would be visible if his shirt was shorter sitting down. They just sat quietly for a few minutes while his mom watched the television. Soon there was a knock at the door and Sam's mother opened it and welcomed in a plump, brown haired woman. She was wearing jeans and a blouse. There wasn't much cleavage but this woman had very large breasts.

"Sam this is Ms.Dede she lives on the next street."

Sam became very concerned with his situation. He realized this was the woman who he had stolen from and was about to get kicked out of his home or worse.

"Ms.Dede would like for you to cut her grass and maybe do some other tasks for her." Sam's mother began. "She called me on the phone while you were cutting the grass, she got our phone number from the neighborhood association."

Sam said nothing.

"Hi Sam I'll be your boss today." Ms.Dede announced. "You don't mind helping do you?"

"N-no." Sam cleared his throat. "I would be glad to help."

"Good let's get to it then." Ms.Dede said cheerfully. "I'll drive you over."

Sams mother told Ms.Dede that she should wait for him in the car. She got up and talked quietly to Sam.

"Sam Ms.Dede is the vice president of the neighborhood association please don't touch anything of hers"

"I won't." Sam announced.

"Good Sam. You're a good boy."

The car ride didn't last long but it was in complete silence. Sam figured Ms.Dede had a mower of her own. He was upset that he would have to do the whole job in the mesh thong. Ms.Dede parked in the street.

"Here we are." Ms.Dede said. "This won't take you long dear."

Ms.Dede smiled at Sam and they got out of the car. They headed up the walk way and Sam kind of stood awkwardly in front of the door.

"Come on in don't be a stranger."

"Sorry." Was all Sam could say.

Inside of the house was a large foyer. Everything was very clean, not a spot of dust anywhere. There were many expensive looking paintings and a hanging light that did not look cheap. Ms.Dede gave Sam a bottle of water from the kitchen and led Sam to the back door. Off of the patio there was about an acre yard. Sam was surprised that the grass was so short. He did not think it needed mowing. To his left was the clothesline he had previously taken from. Ms.Dede led him to the shed. To his horror there was a push lawnmower, one of those old fashioned ones that took a lot of work and rhythm.

Ms.Dede sat in a lounge chair while Sam worked tirelessly. He would occasionally look at her but never looked at the clothes on the line. It occurred to him that the clothesline and the push mower seemed out of place to the expensive house and paintings. His thighs felt like they were on fire! He eventually finished the grass. It was easier than he expected. He didn't realize that Ms.Dede had retreated into the house. He kind of stood around awkwardly and then finally examined the clothes on the line. They were the same sheets and intimates from before and the pins that held his mesh thong were still on the line. Sam blinked.

Soon the backdoor swung open and Sam saw the plump woman. She had changed into a short dress and sandals.

"Come inside the house I need you to help me with something." Ms.Dede announced.

Ms.Dede led Sam upstairs into her office. "Can you please get that bin down from the shelf." Ms.Dede asked. "It's mostly wrapping paper in there, it's a friends birthday today and I need to wrap his present." She announced with a grin.

"I can do that Ms.Dede"

"Call me Missy."

"Ok... Missy."

Sam reached high, stood on his tiptoes, with both arms raised high he slid the container to the edge of the shelf. Just then Missy hooked her index finger into the waistband of the shorts and took a peek. Sam froze and felt his hearth in his throat.

"What a naughty boy!" Missy announced. "You are wearing the sluttiest pair of panties on the line."

Sam turned and stood silently with the container in his arms. Devastated that his nefarious act had been revealed.

"How dare you steal from me." Missy announced with emphasis on the word steal. "Your mother will be hearing about this."

"Please don't tell my mother!"

"Naughty fetish thieves will not be tolerated in this neighborhood." Missy explained. "I will not tolerate a pervert."

"I am sorry." Sam offered.

"Sorry you got caught." Missy said. "Sam you have been very helpful so maybe I will help you."

Sam was grateful that he may be forgiven but wasn't sure what Missy meant.

"Take off these clothes right now," Missy said, with one hand on her hip and the other pointing to the bathroom. "Put your clothes in the hamper and take a shower, you could use it you filthy pervert."

Sam went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. There was no lock on the door knob. He stood still for a moment and tried to register everything that just happened. He pulled off his shorts and tee shirt. He pulled the thong down. His skin was very red where the thong was and burned painfully still. It hurt but it was very much a relief. He ran the water but couldn't figure out how to make it warm. There was no soap or hair products in the bathroom. He let the cool water run over him.

Missy entered the bathroom and Sam tried to cover himself. She took the clothes from the hamper and left with the door still wide open. She returned with some very feminine hair products and a bar of soap. She also had razors.

"Shave all your hair off." Missy commanded.

"You want me to shave my head?" Sam asked confused.

Missy giggled. "No Sam I want you to get rid of all that disgusting body hair. First your legs and pubis. Then your arms. And what little hair you have on your chest. Missy left Sam to his new task in a huff.

Sam complied. "What have I gotten myself into." Sam thought to himself confused.

Sam was intrigued by the new sensations on his smooth skin. Missy entered the bathroom again with a bottle of lotion. She told Sam to stand still and began rubbing the girly smelling lotion all over Sams body. She got a towel from under the sink and told Sam to relax. She put a large amount of lotion into her hand and told Sam to turn around.

Sam turned around and closed his eyes.

"You have been a good helper and never once complained." Missy said quietly. "This is going to be your payment."

Missy came in close to Sam pushing her body into his back. He could feel her ample breasts and the under wire of her bra against him. She put her left hand on his stomach and her right hand grabbed his now growing member.

"You really should have been born a girl with this pathetic excuse for a penis."

Sam turned red. She began rubbing the lotion onto his now fully attentive penis and began going up and down slowly. Sam began taking short breaths. Soon she shifted into second gear and was grabbing tight with a twisting motion. Sams breathing quickened and his face flushed even more. Missy stroked his cock even more fervently. The friction was making clapping noises.

"Oh my it's taking a bit of work to get you to come."

Sam opened his eyes and looked down. He saw the chubby fingers wrapped around his biggest erection of his life. He closed his eyes again and tilted his head back. He was close to the edge and Missy new it. She took her left hand and gave his testes a tug. Sam couldn't contain himself any longer. He began cumming on the shower door. Gobs and gobs of thick white goo escaped Sam. It seemed to never stop.

Missy slowed down to first gear and Sam squirmed a bit. He was now very sensitive after the most intense orgasm he ever had. She released her grip and washed her hands. She told Sam to turn around.

What Sam saw confused him. He had never seen a male chastity device before. Missy put the two components around Sam's penis and clicked the padlock into place.

"This is the smallest size purchasable." Missy said smugly. "This will keep you from touching yourself without permission.

Sam blinked. He realized that he was now trapped in the plastic prison. Missy left the room for what seemed like an hour. Sam sat on the toilet and prodded the device a bit. Still very much sensitive to his orgasm. IT felt awkward but it was clear that it wasn't going anywhere.

"Come here Sam."

Sam entered Missy's bedroom. The room was brightly lit and laid out on the bed was a french maids uniform. Going through some drawers Missy revealed a white garter belt, black knee high stockings, and a pink pair of satin panties. They were pinched in the back and were lined with large ruffles.

"I will show you how to put these on now, but not again so you better pay attention." Missy explained.

Missy attached the garter belt and had Sam sit on the bed. She rolled each of the stocking up his smooth feminine legs and attached the belts to the stocking top.

"Stand up ant put on your new panties."

Sam held the panties fingered the ruffles. Missy couldn't keep her grin off her face and watched as Sam stepped into them and pulled them over the belts. She went into another drawer and pulled out a small white bra. It was somewhat see through and was made of some kind of lace material. She handed it to Sam. He looked at the label and it just read AA. He hooked it together and pulled it over his head, sliding each of his arms through.

"I see you've put one of those on before."

Sam blushed again.

"You are going to be my obedient maid." Missy announced. "All maids are required to hand wash their uniforms and lingerie. Your uniform must be proper at all times." Missy went on. "Arms up."

The costume uniform fell over Sams shoulders and he put the arms through. Missy also gave him a petticoat and a pair of high heeled shoes. The shoes also had small locks on them like the one on his chastity device. She gave him a petticoat to go under his skirt. Sams ass poked out from behind the dress. Missy caught him checking himself out in the mirror.

"I trust you like your uniform."

"Yes Missy." Sam said while staring at the floor.

"Good." Missy continued. "First clean the entire bathroom and then I want you to hand wash the laundry, starting with the thong you've nearly ruined."

Sam blushed being reminded of his offense.

"Oh and you'll want to wear this."

Missy handed Sam the most dainty pinafore apron. It must have been at least 60 years old. She tied the straps behind his back very tightly.

The tight soft feeling from the panties were a constant reminder of who was in charge. They kept him aroused but his member was trapped. He scrubbed the bathroom paying attention to wear he left his fluid. Soon he was scrubbing the thong panties from before with a brush. Sam wondered if his friends had stopped by his home.

"Now I need you to vacuum the whole house." Missy commanded.

Sam ran the vacuum room to room, careful not to spend any time by the windows. It was dark now and just anyone could see into the well lit house. Sam took a break to admire some of the furniture. Missy came into the room.

"Now is not the time for a break!" Missy announced. "Bend over the loveseat and lift your skirts."

Sams frilly panties were revealed. Missy left the room and returned with a belt. Sam buried his face into a cushion and took several timed whacks. She kept spanking his bottom over and over again. Sam was sobbing and begging for mercy.

"Get me a glass of whine and then finish your chores." Missy said. "This is just an average day for you as my servant. Running the household is now your responsibility"

When Missy was content with the household she ordered Sam back to the bedroom. Undoing his apron and removing his uniform she gave Sam a brisk slap on the bottom. The bra was digging into his shoulders and it was all very uncomfortable. She unlocked his heels. She went into the closet and came back with a very feminine pair of slippers. Sam realized it wasn't over yet. His head was spinning at the thought of being Missy's full time maid. With the sexual experience from earlier he thought he wouldn't be too displeased. Missy reached into Sams bra and began to pinch his very sensitive nipple. She tweaked and tugged at his nipple. His member strained against the chaste prison.

"You like having your poor excuse for breasts being played with, I can tell."

Sam moaned in response. He never realized how much pleasure could come from nipple play. She withdrew her hand and had Sam remove his panties along with his hosiery. She went into the drawer and handed Sam a pair of candy pink panties, these panties had a hole in the back and were clearly designed for a man. They said spank me on the back side and were lined with lace. Sam pulled them up his legs again. They were a bit tighter than the satin bikini he had on with his uniform. They are tight and the smooth material stretches tight over his full wide hips and jutting bottom.

"Lie Down!" Missy tells him. "Get on your back!"

He frowned, blushed and obeyed. Sam looks like a pink butterfly from how flushed he is. He was naked and Missy cupped his breasts as she caressed him with my finger. Missy put her pointer finger to his mouth and Sam willingly sucked away. Missy withdrew and slid it to Sams wonton hole. With a quick thrust Missy was knuckle deep. As she penetrated him with the finger of her right hand, she tweaked and tugged at his nipples with her left hand. she was quite surprised at just how much flesh a man has there. Her stiff finger was sliding in and out. This poor boy was being finger-fucked and caressed like a girl! Sam's legs and thighs were quivering, he was wriggling and squirming in ecstasy when she whispered, "I told your mom."

12