Sam Taylor's Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah tightened her arms around him for just a moment then stepped back.

"Thank you, Sam. I've never done this before. What I have to tell you is the most intimate thing I've ever said to anyone and I'm just so scared."

"Would it help if I promise never to repeat a word of this conversation to anyone? Secrets that are kept secret don't usually cause problems."

"Yes, thank you. Just give me a minute to compose myself. When I met you, I was completely overwhelmed. In that instant, you seemed to be everything that I ever wanted and it scared me to death. Later, when you suggested lunch, I felt better about it because we were apparently going to take it very slowly. Then you kissed me in the parking lot and I completely lost it. If you had asked me right then to take my clothes off and make love to you I would have - right there in the middle of the parking lot."

"Fortunately for me, you just smiled and walked away. I was a trembling mess. I went into my apartment and took my clothes off and stepped into the shower but the hot water only fueled my passion. I began to imagine what it would be like if you were there with me and I made myself cum in a matter of seconds. Then when my shower was over and I laid down on my bed, I began to pretend that my hands were your hands and I had an orgasm in minutes that was stronger than anything I ever experienced. So strong, in fact, that I passed out."

"That's why I didn't answer the door, Sam, you made me cum so hard I passed out and when I woke up it was 4 o'clock. I raced outside to check the patio and that's when the neighbor told me about your knocking. But I didn't have your phone number. I also didn't have your apartment number or the times you would be at that gas station. I cried myself to sleep that night, Sam, because I blew it with you and I couldn't figure out how to make things right."

"I checked the gas station the next morning and that redhead was working so I just went to work. After that, I got so absorbed in learning my new job that I almost forgot about you except when I was home alone. You always came to me at those times and got me so horny I had to help myself. Peg even suggested that my lover must be doing a good job of taking care of me because I would come to work with that "just fucked" look. If she only knew! That's the whole truth, Sam."

"Wow! I expected a story but nothing like this. Sarah Henderson you are amazing! I'm a writer and I couldn't have imagined a story like this. Did it ever occur to you to ask Peg for my phone number?"

"Peg? Why would I ask Peg for your phone number?"

"I'm a league bowler here. My phone number and email address are on your league master file. Peg calls me regularly about this or that, including reminding me about tonight's league meeting. So you really had my contact information all the time you just didn't know it. Oh, Sarah, this story is priceless. I'm so glad you finally told me. I'd much rather make love to you than to harbor a grudge. Come here, woman, we have some making up to do."

As Sarah stepped into Sam's arms, she felt a calmness beneath her passion. This was the man for her and now she knew he would be there for her. Even Peg knocking on the doorway couldn't interrupt their kiss.

This time, when they parked at her building, they went into #103 together.

12