Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

"Damn Samantha, you're too much," he hissed strenuously!

Down again she plunged, the sweet, hot darkness, of her mouth; bumping her nose at the base once more. Her eyes held his as she paused at the base and swallowed, her throat muscles squeezing his cock deliciously! Sending Tom into shock again and "again" his voice thundered around them while colorful expletives flew everywhere, and once again he knew she was laughing.

Sam pulled her mouth completely off of Tom's engorged mass and moved up his body far enough to lean down and kiss his mouth; she was very good at this part as well. She traced the surface of his lips with the tip of her tongue and then slipped it back in again.

"Did you enjoy that Thomas," she toyed?

"Immensely," he told her, having at last "forgiven" her for slapping him, her tenderness having already disarmed his hot anger!

She raised herself above him, and then reaching back with her hand and aligned the mass of his head against the swollen lips of her passage. She moved down against him teasing herself as his shaft passed over her nub.

Again and again, she rocked her hips against the unbearable smoothness of his hardness, her breath escaping in small puffs of erotic music, as she blatantly mashed her bud against him. Tom pushed hard against her, "making her gasp loudly" and initiated a series of hard short thrust against her crevice that rocked her passion.

"Oh Thomas, it's too urgent! Do you even know what you're doing to me," she cooed softly?

He smiled at her complaint understanding her dilemma, "Free my hands Sam you're going to need them," he told her!

"Yes lover," she said with a knowing smile, looking directly in his eyes as she unfastened the Velcro straps. From her shapely lips, a gentle stream of soft, enticing compliments flowed, that caressed his ego and teased his straining flesh.

She took his lips, and plundered his mouth, her urgency pleasing him, as she continued to rock her hips against his cock. The soft sounds emanating from her throat as she kissed him, beckoning gently to his boiling passion!

"Bring it up to my mouth Sam!"

She instantly moved to comply, shimmying up his body until her wet, swollen lips, bumped his mouth. Tom slipped his tongue between her folds and swiped her quivering clit as his hands squeezed the hard cheeks of her ass!

"Please ... please make me cum Tom ... it's been too long!" She gasped intensely!

"I love a girl willing to beg for what she wants ... only the best sluts do it Sam," he laughed!

"Yes bastard ... I'll be your slut and more if it please you, but please help me orgasm," she pleaded earnestly!

He slapped her ass before plunging at her viciously; his tongue was like a tireless whip on her clit and lips. Sam began to moan and rotate her hips against his mouth her fingers clutching the hair of his head tightly.

"You're an impatient slut ... aren't you Sam?"

"Yes sir ... I'm sorry sir, do I displease you with my behavior," she asked politely, knowing even as she asked that he was pleased with her impatience?

Tom didn't reply, instead he rapidly pummeled her hard flinching clit, and then sucked it into his mouth. He ever so slowly scraped along its length with his teeth as Samantha's body twisted and swayed in a fevered dance of torrid lust above him!

"Oh God ... Oh God ... Oh God Tom, please!"

"Please what you horny little slut," he rudely teased?

"Oh God ... I need to-t-t-t," she slipped into a low continuous wail at that point!

Tom smiled; he already knew what was on her mind.

As she lowered her sheath over him she bathed his hardness with her delicately scented arousal, her heart leaping inside at the beckoning sound of his mating call, the deep thundering moan that inflamed her mind and thrilled her heart!

Sam lost herself at that moment in the intense sensation of his hardness filling her body. There was nothing more in her consciousness other than the sound and feel of him as he lay beneath her. The game had worked too well and she was teetering on the edge of oblivion ready to freefall into a pool of pleasurable anonymity.

She felt the head of his hot organ bump the entrance of her uterus and began to tremble. Her eyes were closed tightly as she began to rock against the massive hardness under her she could smell the scent of her own arousal rise to her nostrils and knew she was flowing against him profusely. But she was unashamed, she was a bitch mating with her lover at the seasons call and she didn't care what she looked like or how she might smell; all that mattered was the impending explosion of joy yet unachieved.

Her breath came in a series of short impassioned gasps, as his plundering hardness thrust savagely through her consciousness stirring the very center of her hearts emotions. He pounded the sweet softness of her slick opening, moving her body like a limp rag doll with the sheer raging force of his thrusts.

She bit her lip, as she tried desperately to suppress a cry, knowing that no reply would be forthcoming.

"Thomas its time now," she whispered urgently above him!

"S-h-h-h-h ...no my love not yet," he told her as he arched again burying himself deeply in her body once more.

She whimpered as he slammed against her clit again, rocking her needy body with yet another sharp wave of pleasure. She didn't know how much more she could withstand, her creative folds were weeping profusely her nipples burning and ready to explode ... surely he was deliberately trying to drive her mad.

"Let me cum you bastard!" She finally screamed at him!

Her protest filled him with a profound joy, because he knew he had done his job well with her ... he knew now she would be satisfied with her release.

Tom felt the very first tremors of her passage around his shaft as she began to whine softly above him. He drove at her with all his might arching high against the bed, his hands taking possession of both breasts as she came. He squeezed hard and she cried out with the most pitiful sound he had ever heard as her entire body trembled.

She was begging him for more as he hammered her slight form; the beauty of her unbridled need now replacing that reserved elegance that he had found so attractive earlier. Tom erupted inside this beautiful woman the heat of his seed filling every possible crevice of her body as her hands covered his at her breasts and gently stroked his skin there. She helped him empty himself with the movement of her hips as she stroked his cock milking every last drop of his fluid from his body.

He found her eyes as the last tremors of her release echoed throughout her body and witnessed the transformation from intense need to complete fulfillment. He beheld there the softness of her nature as her spirit made peace with her flesh and perfect balance was restored to her character.

When they finished she placed her hands beside his head palm down on the sheets and bent over to give him a kiss. It was deep and soft and she lingered with it for some time before rolling off to his side and resting as close as possible to him.

They fell asleep with her arm across his chest and her leg over the top of his thigh her head resting at his shoulder. It was the sweetest rest he had ever known.

*****************************************

When Tom woke the room was dark and he was alone in the bed his eyes explored the room looking for Sam and that's when he noticed the doors to the deck were open.

She stood on the deck leaning on the rail the soft evening breeze playfully tossing the lighter strands of her silken hair. Tom stood at the entrance and observed the gentle spell of the soft moonlight surrounding her, cloaking her body with the hue of its soft color making her appear very sexy indeed in the seductive glow of its light.

From behind he surveyed the beauty of her form in the light see through gown she wore as the evening breeze pressed it into the folds of that wonderful ass of hers and wrapped it around the lean slender curves of her thighs.

"Isn't it beautiful," she whispered softly?

Yes Sam, it's a perfect setting with you standing beneath the moon and stars scantily covered as you are," he replied moving closer to her.

"You belong here Tom, with me, this is where you were always meant to be," she sighed.

"I know Sam," he replied as he pressed his cock into the crevice of her ass.

Samantha pressed back and rotated her rear slowly, grinding against the growing mass of his manhood "Will you take me here lover under the stars and moon, beneath the eyes of God himself," she asked softly.

"If your agreeable my dear," he told her.

"As you already know lover, I'm very agreeable where you're concerned," she giggled.

He slapped her buttock, the crack of it sweet music to his ears, she jerked sharply at the deadly sting of its kiss! No sooner had the sound died, then his hand reared back for another blow, again and again, his hard hands fell against her trembling cheeks.

"Its time you discovered who it is that owns you now Sam," he growled!

He was a relentless dog with his discipline, continuing cold-heartedly until her sobs filled the air around them. His face contorted into a hideous leering mask of sadistic joy beneath the cold light of a lovers moon; his hands then mauled the searing, painful heat, of her cheeks.

She moaned as her lust rose again in her body with the touch of those strong warm hands on her ass.

She jerked with each painful movement of his hands her tears running freely down the cheeks of her face her legs shaking ... the folds of her cunt dripping with moisture. With both hands on her hips he pulled back forcefully and jammed his aching muscle firmly into the crack of her ass, forcing a gasp from between those beautiful shapely lips of hers.

"Oh baby, how did you know," she whispered over her shoulder?

"You're not that difficult to read sweetheart," he told her.

"How will you punish your slut my Lord," she sniveled!

"However I please whore, and tonight it's your ass that pleases me witch. Now drop your hand to tease your cunt with, while I satisfy myself deep in the burning passage of your ass," he ordered.

Sam leaned over the rail and began to play with herself as he had instructed happy to be dominated by him at last.

"I won't let you cum until I do," she whispered into the night air, as she felt him slide the sheer gown up around her hips.

Pissed, he growled savagely as he plunged his hardness rapidly into the tight opening of her hot ass. Sam's focus was temporarily set aside when the rapid invasion of her ass took the forefront of all her thoughts.

"How does it feel whore," he spat.

Sam didn't reply, of course, she felt dirty by reason of his treatment of her and rude speech ... and she liked the way it made her feel.

She adored his rough use of her, with every brutal stroke of his cock her lust rose in intensity and her body was racked with indescribable pleasure. He took the long full locks of her hair in his hand and held her tightly with it, as if it might be the reins of some horse whose path he was directing.

He slowed then, filling her with the full length of his hardness and pausing fully seated in her passage to flex his hardness inside her. His free hand was sinister against her breasts giving her even more pain to mingle with her pleasure as he used her ruthlessly.

"My slut owns one fine ass," he bellowed over her.

"And my Lord knows how to please it well," she responded.

Samantha flexed her ass against his resting shaft and heard him groan behind her. She then began a slow twisting forward motion on his cock flexing intermittently as she went and then, just as slowly, she moved in the opposite direction until his cock was fully seated in her ass again.

"My God you feel incredible lover," she whispered in front of him!

Sam began a well metered up and down motion with her bottom, designed to rapidly pump him in and out of her opening and allow her to control the speed. Her lover pulled hard on the thick braid of wild hair in his hand drawing her body hard against his and once more driving his cock fully into her opening.

"Bastard, don't make me cum yet," she hissed back at him.

"You'll cum as it pleases me my handsome whore ... and you'll love it slut," he growled in reply.

With every brash statement from him her need only increased and her cunt became just that much hotter. She ... fucking him as fast as she could like some hot nymphomaniac whore that couldn't wait to get off.

She nearly came when she felt the stinging blow of his palm against her ass cheek; fluid was oozing from her crevice like never before. She captured a small pool of the stuff in her palm and raised it to his shaft to lube him with it and shivered as her hand touched the hot flesh of his cock.

"You love being my ass slut don't you Sam," he taunted?

"Yes my Lord ... I'm pleased to be whatever makes you happy Tom," she whimpered.

His body began a frenzied in and out pounding motion of her tiny ass as his fingers twisted her nipples painfully. She began to wail to the stars and moon, a song of her release as her lover's cock ravished her tight, hot ass.

She felt him expand inside her as the very first tremors of her climax shook her vaginal passage, the pleasure lifting her from the balcony to a place somewhere high in the heavens above.

She screamed as she felt the first searing load of his cum fill her and drive her immediately into another hard orgasm.

She begged him not to stop, begged him to ravish her even harder with his large savage cock. She spoke beautiful things to him as she came with his cock inside her, things no other woman had ever said to him before.

When the last stream of his cum filled her he paused with his cock fully inserted in her well-lubed ass and smiled, as he felt her still grinding weakly against his body. When he slowly slipped out of her body she whimpered and collapsed on her knees next to the deck railing and shivered kneeling there in front of him.

At long last she rose unsteadily from the floor of the deck and turned to face him and then stretched up on her tiptoes to kiss his lips. Tom placed his arms low around her waist and gently drew her close to him as they necked beneath those heavenly lights.

"I will be sore tomorrow," she whispered as she placed her cheek against his chest.

Tom placed his fingers beneath her chin and lifted her eyes to his own; they were peaceful and adoring as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I think I may be in love with you Tom," she said as he looked into her eyes!

"Good ... because I'm certainly well taken with you Samantha," he told her.

"It is said dear one, that love observes but one rule the willingness to return it, and respects no season save that of the willing heart.

Are you willing Tom?

"Yes," his simple reply.

"Will you spend the night with me Tom," she asked him?

Tom did spend the night with her, as well as the rest of his life. The two became inseparable, in a love affair that expanded beyond their mutual lust for each other into many other areas of a common life experienced together.

------------------------------------------------

End

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers
12