Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
870 Followers

I don't know how long he played with my pussy and my clit, or even how many times I came, I was just floating in a constant state of sexual bliss like I didn't even know existed. But then he withdrew his lips and his tongue and I felt lost, and my eyes flew open, a groan of disappointment forcing its way passed my swollen lips. Then I sucked in my breath as he moved to slide down his own pajamas to reveal his enormous erection, kicking them away from him and pealing off the top too, but I hardly noticed that, I was staring wide eyed at the first real man's erect cock I had ever seen. It looked HUGE in the flickering light from the TV, LONG and THICK, although I guess it would have been about seven inches in length, it's tip already glistening with some kind of liquid, and I shuddered.

He reached up and stroked his own hands the length of his cock and I saw the shudder run through him, "Samantha" he whispered hotly, "Will you? Can I?"

I was shocked by his sudden timidity and uncertainty, by the almost anguished look in his face, then I sat up slowly and reach forward and took his hand off his cock and replaced it with mine, stroking him as lightly and slowly as he had stroked me, and it seemed to have the same effect on him as it did on me as a gigantic shudder wracked his body and his knees dipped, almost throwing him to the floor.

I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to do, I just went with my primeval instincts as I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, my hands automatically dropping down to cup and fondle his big heavy balls, and I heard him groan through the shudder that hit him again. Damn, I was beginning to like this, the power I held over him at that moment, and I released his cock head from my mouth and ran my lips and tongue the length of his massive staff. Then I pulled back and looked up at him and grinned, there was an expression on his face that was halfway between ecstasy and agony, and I wasn't sure if it was because of what I was doing or the fact that I'd stopped. "Am I pleasing you Gerald?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes" he groaned, "But......"

"But what?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't think......." He stammered.

I smiled up at him and stroked his throbbing cock once again, "I think I know" I said, "And I want it too, but......it will be my first time, you'll need to be gentle"

My words seemed to explode through his body, and he stood there shaking and shuddering, indecision, fear and lust crowding through his face all at the same time. Then with a deep groan that seemed to start at his toes and run right up his body before emerging from his mouth, he leaned down and pressed me back onto the couch and adjusted my body so I was lying down, and he slipped into position between my widely spread legs, his massive cock brushing lightly across my pussy lips and my light dusting of pubic hair. A sudden thrill passed through me as I realized I was going to do it, at last I was going to know a man in the truest sense of the word, then I closed my eyes and prayed that he'd be gentle.

And he was, infinitely gentle as he fed his big cock slowly into my pussy inch by inch, stopping frequently to let me adjust to his size. I think he was a little surprised that he didn't encounter my hymen, but I'd accidentally broken that when I was experimenting with a vibrator - I remember how it scared me when I saw all the blood - but this time there was none, and I think he may even have been relieved as his cock found no impediment and he fed it into me deeper and deeper. God I never thought it would end, he was so big and thick, and when I finally felt his balls banging against my ass cheeks, my legs were almost in the splits position. Then he stopped and held himself there for what seemed an age, and my pussy walls clamped around him, and began to milk him, causing him to groan again.

Then he began to move, slowly at first, then with increasing speed and power, thrusting his big cock deep and hard, faster and faster, and I was bouncing around on the couch, crying out encouragement, God I was loving it, loving being fucked for the first time in my life, it was everything I'd ever dreamed of and more. The sensation of the whole length of his massive cock feeding between the lips of my pussy and brushing over my incredibly sensitive clit was almost overwhelming. I bucked to the rhythm of his thrusts as if engaged in a mad, crazy dance. I lifted up eagerly to receive his cock as it plunged downwards with ever increasing force and ferocity. I cried out words I never thought would pass my lips, "Oh, yes, Gerald, fuck me, fill me with your heavenly cock, fuck my pussy hard, I want you, I want every part of you, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

And my words were like hot barbs, prodding him into almost frenetic action, as he pounded his cock into me over and over again, his lips and tongue ravishing my shaking, shuddering breasts, nibbling, and at times even biting my super sensitive nipples, and I started to spiral totally out of control. I felt his smooth , thrusting rhythm start to falter, become more ragged as his heavy breath took on a hoarse, strained pitch, "Oh god, Samantha, I can't hold back, I want to fill you, I want to empty myself into your amazing pussy, oh god, yes, yes" And he bucked and heaved and thrust with renewed vigor, and I felt his cock thicken, and thicken some more, until finally it just seemed to explode and a jet of hot liquid burst into my pussy, scalding it to the core, searing the walls of my pussy, "Aaaaaargh, yes, cumming, damn it I'm cumming, cumming, cuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiinnnngggg!!" he cried as his cock shot jet after jet of his hot liquid deep into me.

Suddenly I wasn't in that room any more, I wasn't in that dimension any more, I was consumed by his liquid fire and transformed. My whole existence became a rainbow cloud of infinite bliss that I floated on, that I melted into, that I became. Oh god, it was so unbelievably good. I hung there for what seemed an eternity, aware on some distant level of his cock still pounding into me, still spewing into me, his lips and tongue still licking, lapping and sucking on my breasts, but it had taken on a dreamlike quality, I was experiencing it in a totally different, almost surreal way. "Oh, Gerald, Gerald" I whispered, "Love me, love me like there was no tomorrow" and he did, slowing down as the last of his hot liquid spurted into my body, but not softening at all, and not stopping at all, re-establishing his rhythmic thrusts and starting the whole process of loving me all over again, and I shivered with delight, this was certainly going to be some night.

I looked up into his face and it seemed to glow, I looked deep into his eyes and they glowed too, and I knew I was seeing a reflection of the glow that was lighting me up from the very depths of my being. Mmmmmm, so beautiful, so sensual, sooo very, very special, my first time. But I knew with total certainty that it wasn't going to be my last! And my last conscious thought was of his cock, his beautiful, big, red hot cock still filling me up, starting to swell again for the next wave of hot lava, and my body opened to welcome it, Mmmmmmmmmm.

Patrick
Patrick
870 Followers
12