Samantha, American Succubus

Story Info
A sociopath climbs the ladder, one jerk at a time.
2.9k words
4.19
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cooked this up as fast as possible so feel free to tear my ass up in the comments :P

*****

Okay, so maybe I was a guy in a past life. That's what people tell me because my tugging is so good. I know you're thinking I'm full of shit right now but I could put 20 dollars down that I can jack a guy off better than you. Hell if you're a guy I could jack you off better than you. I can make it better than in a snatch.

Sure I give decent head too and all, but I'm proud of where my real talent is. Because sucking a guy off or letting him get inside you is so personal to me. A dick is just skin. And you have jizz, which a lot of chicks think is gross, or at least pretend to. I don't want to be swallowing a stranger's nut because it's unhealthy but the chances of catching anything from a handy are low. You can't even call it living dangerously, you put yourself at a bigger risk driving to work.

What puts me over the other girls is that I actually put my sluttiness to use. You wouldn't believe how many problems in this world could be solved by getting the relevant parties to ejaculate. It's just a fucking massage. Y'know, just on their dick. Alright, cliffsnotes version: I'm a slut. Before we jump into this story I know you want to hear about my body.

I call myself curvy and I don't misuse it like most of the fat bitches you see around. But if you don't like thick girls well this may be the wrong diary for you. If I never worked out I'd look like a wildebeast, and still maybe there's some basement dwelling loser who would call me fat, but at least I have the proportions. My bra size is 38G, God's apology to my plump ass. If you're not familiar with the size system, I basically have to carry two women's basketballs. They look as milky as my big, toned thighs. Then there's my ass, which makes my tits look like mosquito bites.

I have to do weight training to keep everything firm and I've even got a story about that for later. I guess I'm just that girl that (supposedly) every black guy jerks off to. Phat ass white girl? Sure. I'm about 5'8" but don't worry short guys, I'm not a height nazi. So finally, now that the boring shit is through let me tell you how I became the unsung hero of my university.

It was homecoming week, what a bore. I usually spend my time either at the gym or studying. Or fucking the guy who should be doing the studying for me. Today I was eating lunch outside with my friend Alex. If you think this is the part where I describe my dream lover, guess again. Alex was a loser. A short, lanky, balding, squeaky voiced nerd. He was a sweet, nice guy to make up for all of that, but that's just not what we go for. I really, really wished I was attracted to him. I wished he was gay because I knew he was hopelessly in love with me since fucking high school. He'd saved my Calculus grade there and I kept him along ever since.

It was a nice day and I perhaps unwisely chose to wear a tanktop. My voluptuous tits were just pouring onto the metal table. They give my back such a hard time I just have to rest them on something when I sit. But the cleavage was too much for Alex.

Have you ever had a zit and noticed people looking at your forehead? Well, boys, please take notice of that the next time you think you can be discreet about looking all the way down to a bitch's chest. You might as well stare because we know when you're peeking.

He was admittedly a virgin and he proved it with his stuttering and drooling as he studied how obscenely my breasts stretched my tanktop for air. After eating in silence he finally said: "So uh, Sam".

"Hmm?"

"You hear about the homecoming game?"

"Yeah, I heard about it. Of course."

"Ah-Are you going?"

"Probably not."

No response.

I waited to see if he would would nut up. He did not. He bit into his sandwich with that poor I-might-just-shoot-myself look on his face. I said: "Well if you want to go, we can go."

He lit up like a fucking christmas tree. "Alright, cool. I'll pick you up tonight."

"It's alright. I can drive, cowboy."

"Okay."

And this whole time Alex was staring at my tits on and off. I dropped my ketchup packet and bent down under the table to pick it up. I saw the subtle bulge in his pants. Okay, I'll admit that part of me enjoys turning Alex on. But I didn't hold my tongue here. "Alex what the hell?"

"Oh. Oh."

"Come on you pervert."

"Shit I'm sorry Sam I didn't mean to. It's just."

"Just what?"

"I hear about you and all these guys around here and it just makes me feel weird okay?"

"What do you hear?"

"Th-that you fuck every one of them."

Oh Jesus. A handjob always turns into head or anal when you're bragging to your frat bros. And it scared me that word was finally getting around. "And why does that concern you?"

"Because...come on. I hear that they're practically strangers. What about me? I helped you through high school, I helped you through all your shitty exes...and I just. I feel like you ignore the hell out of me."

He was tearing up. His eyes were seriously red. Alex was just a sad guy. He talked to me about loneliness and I guess I ignored him most of time, texting other friends and whatnot, but now it struck me where he was at. "Alright, Alex. Come with me." I stood up.

"Where?"

"Come."

University parking garage. I walked him to the back, him saying "where are we going" and me telling him to shut up. Not a fancy place but it's got enough privacy to get business done. We stood between a Dodge and a pink slugbug. I usually only gave handies for favors but considering he'd done favors for me for years he could get a little recompense.

"Listen to me," I said.

He nodded.

"You're stressed out, and you need a little relief. I can see that. But this isn't a thing between us."

"Okay."

I unzipped his trousers and reached in. Hairy, the single celibate hairy. I pulled out his rock hard five inch penis.

"It's small, isn't it?"

"Shush. I've seen smaller." I held it in the palms of my hand like a rose. He was uncut so my job was a whole lot easier. I started stroking, making sure to attack the glans with a upward thrust at the end of the stroke. With my free hand I dug into my tanktop and heaved out a hulking tit with a hardened nipple. As detached as I was to all this, it always got a little sexual.

Alex was whimpering in pleasure.

"You like this Alex?" I put his hand on my exposed tit. Dirty talk would make this over quicker. "You've been such a good boy to me. I just need you to do one more favor and cum."

His precum salivated copiously and that gave me all the lube I needed to make this one of my finest quickies. Now I was able to be mercilessly tight with my grip and still see it slide across his dick, the short length making the strokes all the more rapid. With both his foreskin and his virginity intact I'm sure he was at a height of nirvana few men get to experience. I was going so fast I doubt he could separate the pleasure of one stroke from the next, my hand was just an erotic machine he'd stuck his dick in. Shit. I was liking this. His euphoric face. The slimy dick I had in my blurring hands.

"Unnngh, unngh." He was close, real close. I didn't tell him who's car we were next to, but it was Nicole Anders. Swedish bitch. She was about to get a new decal. "Aww, you wanna give me all that cum now?" I purred in Alex's ear.

"Unngh. Uunnngh. UUNNNGH-"

I turned his dick towards Nicole's door and saw the magic. This nearly got me wet. Alex for all his weakness was as virile as a horse. I felt his dick contract and I pumped all the more harder as Alex almost painfully shot his first rope like a water gun and hit the hot pink paint, and then the second. The second was just a gush that you could hear from ten feet away. He ejaculated that one with a yelp, his dickhole probably couldn't handle the mass of it.

You couldn't miss the thick whiteness, his balls seemed to have summoned every sperm in his body to exploit the one sexual encounter he was likely to have. It hit the car like drippy glue . The third was just a almost as impressive and the fourth even more so. There wasn't a single drop on my still pumping hand, his trajectory was so strong. The shots kept coming.

"Good boy. Such a good boy." At his seventh rope I at least got to feel some wet warmth. His cock pumped out about three more before dripping on my hand. I licked it off.

Alex leaned back against the opposite car, breathing heavy and as spent as a loose wallet. His swollen cock deflating into a little peanut. "We should clean that up", he said.

"No. I'm impressed." The door now looked like some avant garde painting.

That night. It was nearly halftime at the homecoming game. I had halfway ditched Alex. For all his talk, once he got what he wanted from me he was distant.

I was looking at the abysmal scoreboard. We were down 24 points. Our team was the Sea Otters, and ironically we were about as threatening of a team. I looked at the quarterback of theirteam, this beast of a man, his black face behind the helmet as he made these evasive plays. His name was Anton something. We just couldn't get a hold of him.

"Sam!"

I was standing at the fence by the cheerleaders and I turned to see an old acquaintance, Bart, some yards away.

"Yes?"

He walked over to me. Dressed in his southern woodland camo. "He's fast aint he?"

"Yeah."

"Well I think we could probably slow him down around halftime you know."

"If you guys hustle, sure."

"No. I mean..."

"What do you mean?" Art was the kind of hillbilly where you never know what they're trying to get at. Always plotting something.

"Look, they're so far ahead at halftime they won't be planning much. They aint gone' be in the lockers long."

"Alright. And?"

"Well, let's say maybe you're in there."

"Okay."

"And he's in there."

"What the fuck? You want me to poison him?"

"No, no. Just fucking get him off. You've whacked off nearly every one of them boys on our team and it was usually before practice. They'd be so tired they couldn't pull their weight."

"Well he's not going to be dumb enough to do that."

Their quarterback was currently celebrating a touchdown pass by doing the rap dance du jour. "Yes he is. Cocky motherfucker. Look, Sam half of us have money on this game."

"We suck. Why would you bet on us?"

"Look just do this. For the team. Just stand outside the locker and wait for him to come out."

I shook my head. "Fuck. All of you are splitting your winnings with me. 50-50."

"What?"

"Does it look like you have a choice?"

He thought and said "I guess not. But this better work."

Halftime. Me standing outside the locker room like a hooker. Well if I wasn't the fucking whore of Babylon what was I? Their players started coming out. A few checked me out and kept walking. Shit. I needed to to look sluttier. I took my jacket off and pulled my tanktop down to give my cleavage a boost.

The star walked out. "Hey," I said.

He turned. "Ay."

"You look like you could use a little halftime fun."

He smiled and sneered: "Girl I ain't gotta pay for it."

Yep, definitely looked like a hooker. "This one's on the house."

He was looking me up and down, drinking in my pawg build. "Aight."

Inside the locker room he told the waterboy to bounce. He was still in his uniform and it probably wasn't all coming off. He laid down on the bench and pulled his pants to his knees. Then the jockstrap came off and a eight inch skyscraper erected. He was circumcised so I got my lube out of my purse. I took my shirt off. My huge tits in my huge bra. I reached behind my back and soon the bra was falling and my breasts where hanging in their full glory. Perfectly round and thick.

"Aww yeah," he muttered.

Hands lubed up, I started at the base of his thick dick and worked my way up. A little slow.

This was a delicate situation. Anton had probably been with women more attractive than me, numerous times. A quick handy was not going to leave him exhausted like it did Alex. At the same time, I didn't have time to work him off slowly. If I ran out of time and sent him to the field edged he'd have enough testosterone to run over a linebacker. He had to come buckets, and he had to come buckets sometime in the next three minutes. Probably wasn't walking out of here with my dignity.

I stood over the sweaty athlete and let my tits fall into his mouth while My outstretched hand pumped and twisted on his cut frenulum. "Suck on them." He did, hard. My other tit he held in his hand ritually.

"Don't stop." He was enjoying it, but not enough. It wasn't the kind of epic ecstasy I saw in Alex earlier. More like-a massage on his dick.

"I want you inside me," I whispered. Take one for the team.

He didn't give me a chance to recant. He reached and pulled my leggings and panties down. He lifted me up with his huge arms and he sat me on his huge dick. No time to slide, I took the whole thing with gravity. "Ow!"

Then he reached around to my back so he could pull me in face to face. Chest to chest. He was using his strong hips to thrust despite my weight.

"Yeah girl." He grabbed two handfus of each ass cheek but I had plenty left over. I figured I had about a minute left to get him to come. But he was deep in my pussy, stretching me out. It was time to finish this. I'd been practicing my kegels for a long time and I now had my first victim. Anton thought my pussy was tight before, now his dick was being clenched in a vacuum.

Knocks on the door. "Anton?" said the waterboy.

"I need you to come inside me sweetie," I whispered.

He sighed with a smile. "Nah. I'm on the clock." He stopped thrusting. "We can finish later".

Now or never. "Well, I'm on the pill," I said as I began riding him, clenching as hard as I possibly could. "Show me how a winner comes."

"Oh god..." His dick was in heaven. The thing about skinny bitches is their weight doesn't press down into their pussy. I had that advantage as well. What sent him over the edge was seeing my tits bounce up and down as I rode him. We were breeding like animals with huffs and puffs and groans. Then I felt him get even harder.

"Here it is baby." He grunted and I felt his seed fill me. Then it was my turn. My vagina contracted and every drop of his Africian fertilizer was accepted into my cervix as he shot into it.

"Oh god, yes."

Third quarter of the game was our big defensive comeback. Anton had been drained of his life energy. Sacks on almost every drive. Billy smoking a cigarette next to me, puffed and said: "You fucked that boy good."

"Yes. Yes I did and I want my fucking share when this is over."

"Alright. Well at least you're our hero for the next few weeks."

"Well don't fucking tell anyone, that's not what we agreed on."

"What? I'm just saying you should, to balance out the shit storm that's coming down on you."

"What shit storm?"

"Uh, Nicole's car? Word gets around you know."

"Where's the proof I did that?"

"Proof is everyone knows you've been jerking people off there. Professor Johnson for the grade, that one yuppie fuck for gas, Earle said you got him off to do your biology project...'s a lotta fuckin people Sam."

"You forgot someone."

"Okay, me. For weed. But Nicole's got a lot of connections here. She said she's getting ready to go after you."

"Yeah, let's see that happen. You're on my side, right?"

He clutched my ass. "Sure, long as I get some of this tonight." Yeah. Guys are reliable like that.