Samantha and Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife cannot wait for her would be lover.
2.4k words
4.25
60.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samcute30
samcute30
48 Followers

Samantha found herself bent over inside her SUV in a dark parking lot at the back of her local corner store. Her ass was thrusting up in the air while she fingered herself silly. Her mouth was engulfing the youngest black cock she ever had. It was thick and it was decorated with veins the sizes of number two pencils. She got there not by accident. Not by faith either but by choice.

Samantha's meeting with Milk resurrected an old habit, a habit that Samantha could not ignore. She loves black men. Her desperations grew deeper since Milk had not come by as scheduled. Desperate about her needs made the beautiful wife to break her promise that such infidelity will not be repeated again. She underestimated her needs; her womanly needs that were more powerful than her self control.

She arrived at the store not knowing what will happen, however, she knew who she was looking. Upon entering the store, she immediately met the gaze of a seventeen year old black male, named Moses AKA "Dirty Moe", a name given by his wannabe gangster friends.

Moses immediately recognized the married white beauty. He knew the reason with her presence. He knew what she wanted and needed. He knew what to give and how to give it. His mind went wild almost immediately as he pictured the married white wife begging for his big black cock. Then after Milk placed the last beer bottle inside the cooler, he motioned to his Chinese boss that he was done for the night.

Samantha was walking in between isles when she found herself standing next to Dirty Moe. She was nervous and scared but her pussy had given quick signs of approval with the encounter and possibilities.

"Hey Mrs. S," Moe asked with a smile on his face.

"Hey there," all she can say back.

"How's your day goin girl?" his gold front tooth sparkled from the above fluorescent lamp, then he added. "I think. I knows what ya want."

Samantha's hands trembled because she knew what it meant.

"I don't know what you are saying Moe," she replied with a nervous tone in her voice.

"Oh please. I know what ya lookin for," then he added. "Why don't ya meet me out back? Then I'll show ya what you came here fo."

Before she could reply, Moe took hold of her left ass cheek squeezing it roughly. She lifted her head in the other direction, and looked around to see if someone saw what was happening. Her face turned red from the vulgar show of affection.

"Stop it, please," all she could say. But before she could protest with the assault, Moe let go of her ass then started grinding his swelling crotch on her butt.

"If yo not back there that means we done," Moe whispered and then left her standing alone with her pussy leaking with excitement.

The Southern humid air smacked her face when she stepped outside the store. She cannot not believe that she allowed herself be treated by a young black man like that. She saw herself like a cheap twenty dollar whore. "Who the hell he thinks he is?" she asked herself. Even though they had only met once, the young kid acted like he knew her already. But Moe has something that she cannot get from her husband, something that only black men can only provide to her.

Samantha got inside her SUV, thinking that she should just leave and forget about Moe. But against her better judgment, her mind began to flash visions of her carnal desires. Pictures of black men, and Moe's thick black cock going in and out of her white mouth, flooded her brain. With that, instead of exiting the parking lot, she made a turn in the direction to the rear of the store. There she saw Moe, standing next to a dumpster, in a dark part of the empty parking lot. Moe motioned for her to park next to the garbage dump and told her to unlock then front passenger door. Moe got next to her and reclined the car seat, making himself at home.

"So Mrs.S what ya want?" asked Moe.

"Nothing really," she said.

"BULLSHIT. You mean to tell me that we park here in the dark fo nothing," he said loudly.

"See I know what a crack ass wants when they in this part of town. Do you know what they want? Moe asked looking straight at her.

"Drugs?" answered the white wife, but Dirty Moe cut her off before she could even say more. "Damn right woman." He then added, "So here you are, coming in my place of work, looking all sexy and nice. That's not fo nothing."

" Let me ask yo again Mrs. S. What you call dem people, especially dem rich kids, comin here lookin for crack?"

"They're drug addicts," she said with tears starting form on the corner of her eyes.

"Damn right again Mrs. S," he said and then he added pointing to his head, "You intelligent up here you know."

"Now look me," commanded Moe. "Wat ya call a lovely, married, white, intelligent, woman like you, comin in this part of town, and sitttin inside a vehicle with a seventeen year old black kid?"

The married wife's heart started beating fast, ashamed to give the black youth a proper answer. But she knew from the back of her mind, the response to such question will not be pretty.

"Do ya know what we call ya? Huh Mrs. S?" repeated Moe looking at her covered big white tits.

"Here let me give ya some clue," said Moe grabbing her hand and pacing it on his crotch.

"We call bitches like ya BLACK COCK ADDICTS," added Moe but this time he placed her trembling hand inside his pants.

"Common, say you're a black cock addict," as he started to fuck her hand making his cock even longer.

"No!" rejected the married white wife, but her hand was saying otherwise.

"Ok if ya say no, then, I'm outta here bitch," warned Moe as started to remove her hand from it.

"No don't, I'll say it," cried Samantha. "I'm a BLACK COCK ADDICT, there I said it," as she vigorously pumped of his black cock.

"Say what?" asked Moe but his time he had a smile on his face mocking her further.

"I'M A BLACK COCK ADDICT. For you," she said it faster this time.

Then the married white wife found herself leaning towards his crotch, but Dirty Moe took hold of her forehead and pushed her away from it. She felt confused and frustrated. Then Moe started to speak again.

"Girl, don't be doin that shit here. If ya need something ya betta pay for it. Just like 'em cracker heads do when they needs a joint," this time he looked serious. "No free shit this time, this ain't AOL."

Samantha cannot believe what she just heard. She did not know what say or whether to get mad or laugh at his ignorance. She cannot believe that he wants her to suck on his black cock and get paid at the same time.

Samantha turned to her left a bit to grab her purse without letting go of his cock with her hand. Samantha asked him how much he likes but she had no idea that Moe wanted all she has. He was eyeing her purse, estimating how much it contained. He was an expert, and has the ability to estimate how much a person has just by looking. It's an ability he learned from dealing drugs. When the Married white wife realized that he wasn't giving her any amount, she handed him everything without any regret.

Moe kept his position after stuffing the money inside his front pocket then signaled her to proceed with her mission. She immediately attacked the awaiting phallus with more energy and grace. Again, for the second time, her head was pushed away.

"Girl, no one sucks cock like that," complained Moe.

"How do you want me to do it then?" asked the wife as tears began forming on her eyes.

"Well, ya should start by kissing just the head. Then kiss em black balls. Then lick your way back up," Moe expertly instructed her.

"Like this?" as she obeyed kissing the mushroom head.

"HMMMM, Baby.... Like that. Just like that bitch," Moe said between moans.

Then she found herself smacking her lips on his ball sac, savoring his manly scent. His aroma was very powerful and intoxicatingly addictive. Her facial expressions were never the same every time her tongue touches a new territory of his blackness, but all seem to convey pure lusts.

Then the married white wife had her lips locked tight on the crown of his black cock, teasing his pee slit, before engulfing more into her hot mouth. She tried her very best to go deeper but only to find herself gagging with his magnificent size. She pushed herself to go even beyond what she normally can with her husband, but found herself only half way with his raging manhood. She felt frustrated. She wanted swallow his entire cock into her white mouth. She kept at it for thirty minutes or so without ever feeling tired. Finally, after further probing, she felt his cock throbbed when it touched the back of her throat. She could feel the heat emanating from its entire length. She felt his cock jerked when she placed her palm underneath his hairy balls. There was a flat spot under there that made her so curious to explore. She reckoned that perhaps it was time to introduce her tongue to it.

Dirty Moe in the other hand already knew what she was aiming for. With that, he gave her permission by lifting and placing his right foot onto the dashboard while he crossed his other leg on top of the armrest. Samantha took her proper position in between his legs with a very satisfied look on her face.

"Oh! Good Lord! ya woman," said Moe. "Lick that spot bitch."

And just like that the married white wife performed an act that can only be defined as "NASTY." She, without any regret, placed her tongue on the spot that she was infatuated about. She nuzzled his masculine scent without letting go of his shaft as she continued to masturbate him. His shiny black balls had taken comfort on top of her nose, and only her blue eyes on her white face can be seen. Inch by inch she lapped every black surfaced he has to offer. Then her loving tongue found his black hole, licking and kissing it with renewed interest. Again, Samantha's eyes formed tears, not because of such dirty act but because of pure happiness. She knew that her husband cannot provide her with such pleasure because for one, he is not black.

Dirty Moe felt really good about himself, and he cannot believe what he was getting from this lovely wife. He liked the fact that he was with a beautiful wife, including her money, but most of all, her expert tongue licking his sweaty black asshole. Life was very good to him.

"Yeah, like that? Suck on em black balls again woman," said Moe.

Samantha complied obediently without letting go of his black cock with both hands. Her hands energetically worked on his cock as she nuzzled his balls, loving every moment. She thought that she will never let herself be deprived again from such pleasure. Samantha loves to perform oral, especially to someone like Dirty Moe.

"Say, why don't you spell BLACK COCK while ya down there," with a playful look on his face. "And tell me how it taste like."

"OK," she said lovingly before complying. "B....mmmph.... L. A. Mmmph. C. K."

"C. O. C.....Mmmmmp....K. I LOVE BLACK COCK." she added with a smile on her pretty face.

Moe can no longer hold it. The sight he saw was too much to handle. The woman he was with was definitely hungry for black cock. She was a certified black cock addict. It was time to reward her with his creamy thick and very potent baby making seed. Samantha knew that he was near and without further time wasted, she placed her soft pink lips back at the tip his cock. She sucked him fast this time while bobbing her head up and down on his black cock. She wanted to taste his cum and swallow it all.

"Yeah like that white mama. Give me that pussy mouth," he encouraged her.

"Yes. Please skull fuck me," she said staring at him. "Skull...Mmmmph....Fuck....Mmmmmph, me."

Dirty Moe complied by fucking her mouth with deep and hard thrusts. His hairy black balls smacked her chin so hard that they left red marks on it, causing her face to balloon from the intense assault. Then her lips locked even tighter when she felt his cock jerk, spewing a big wad straight into her gullet. It felt hot on her throat like she has blisters down there. Samantha found the taste not bad at all, but rather sweet. Moe pushed her mouth off his cock, baptizing her face, which she happily received. She kept her hand on his black cock, and jerking it to extract more cum out of it. Then she licked the sperm that formed on the tip. She, however, did not neglect his black balls. But most importantly his anus, in which she took her time to clean. She rimmed his anal cavity with her tongue until he can take no more.

As soon as they were done, Moe hiked his pants back up his waist and told her to drive in the direction of the projects. She leaned towards him to give him a kiss on the lips but Dirty Moe rejected her.

"Please woman brush your teeth first. Ya smelling like cock breath," he said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Sorry Moe," She positioned herself back to the driver seat.

"Oh, ah let's drop by for some chicken, your cock suckin got me hungry."

Samantha went to the direction where she was told to drive. She knew her night was not yet over. Her anticipation on what was to come made her white pussy even wetter. She was hoping that she can service him some more. She found it very satisfying that she can satisfy Moe. She imagined Moe's black cock penetrating her pussy so deep in ways that her husband cannot. After she pulls the SUV on the main street she looked to him and said, "I'M A BLACK COCK ADDICT."

Dirty Moe nodded in agreement as they disappeared into the dark night.

samcute30
samcute30
48 Followers