Samantha Becomes a Whore

Story Info
Samantha fucks the plumber in exchange for repairs.
2.2k words
4.29
102k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thranx
thranx
34 Followers

Samantha had a bad leak in her bathroom. It seemed to her to be getting worse. Her boyfriend usually fixed these things, but he's been called up and gone on deployment to Iraq. She'd remembered seeing a handyman visit the woman across the road several times, and wondered if he was around that day. Peering out the window and, sure enough his vehicle was parked outside. She noted down the mobile phone number on the side and rang it. It was answered after a couple of rings.

Samantha explained the plight she was in, how she noted the van from her window, and where she lived. The guy on the other end said he would call in about an hour's time.

It was just over an hour later when her doorbell rang and an oldish guy stood there in overalls he must have been about 50 years old.

The guy stood there and said "You rang me? So you've got a problem with a leak?

Relieved Samantha nodded and beckoned him in. She showed him where the leak was happening.

"Can you fix it?" she asked hopefully.

"No problem."

"How much would that cost me?" she enquired.

"For ladies like you, I don't raise a charge."

"You don't?" she echoed with surprise, "I want a proper job doing."

"Lady, I always do a proper job, it will be the best."

"And I get that for free?" she asked just checking.

"I said no charge, I didn't say free" he replied, smiling.

"I don't understand" she said quizzically.

"I do the work, you don't pay me, but we fuck."

Samantha was taken aback.

"You gotta be joking... aren't you?" she said a little shaken.

"Lady, I don't joke about things like that," he replied.

"You can forget it," she said with some disdain, "I'll get someone else."

"That's your choice lady," he replied, as he turned to leave, "but I warn you that's only going to get worse. See how quickly you can get someone else. Here," he dropped his card on the table. "Here's my card. Call me when you have made up your mind."

He turned and left the flat. Samantha was relieved that the man had gone. She examined the leak, It did seem to be getting worse. She flipped through the phone book looking for plumbers. Sam found about a dozen or so and dialled each and every one, but no-one was available. The nearest she got was a man promising to take a look but not till Friday. That was two days away.

She looked back in the bathroom and the leak was worse. The floor was now covered in water from it. She had to mop up the mess. She looked at her watch. She must have spent well over an hour just ringing round for someone to come and fix the damn leak. Now What was she going to do? There was no way she would give in to that bastard.

The leak got worse. Evening arrived and the leak was larger. She had to mop the floor several times. Each time she glanced at the card on the table. What choice did she really have? Leave it till Friday and let the other Plumber take a look at it, but that would mean she's spending most of her time mopping the dammed floor, so she picked it up the card and played with it for a few minutes. She realised she had to play his game. She finally rang and spoke to him.

"I've finished for the day," he told her gruffly.

"Please," she begged, "the leak, It's getting worse."

"And what about the other thing," he demanded.

"It looks like I have no choice but to agree to your terms."

"Excellent," He told her, "I'll be there in about half an hour. She was worried. All she could think about was him taking her and using her.

After a while he arrived.

"How long will it take?" she asked.

"A couple of minutes," he said.

"Minutes?"

With that he bent down and located the stop valve for the water and turned it off, standing back upright, he turned to Samantha and said "Look lady, I've finished work for the day. I've stopped your leak for now and I'll be back tomorrow to do a permanent fix on it. Now I want to fuck you."

She was a taken back at this, and several seconds later she said, "But I thought I would have to pay you when the job was done?"

"Oh you will."

"I don't understand?" she said puzzled.

"I'll fuck you now because I've come back on my own time. I've stopped the leak for you temporarily. Tomorrow I'll come back and finish the repair and then I we'll fuck again."

"That's not what I agreed to," Sam said angrily.

"Look, I told you a fuck in exchange for work. No charge raised. I have stopped the leak in my own time. Tomorrow I repair it and then you will let me fuck you again, that's what I want for the job."

"I'll pay you anything," she said.

"I told you what I want and it ain't money," he replied.

"No, I won't agree to that."

He never replied but turned on the stop cock again. The leak was now worse than ever.

"Have it your way," he said, "bye."

"No wait!" she exclaimed, "okay, I agree."

"You, agree to what?" he asked.

"That you can fuck me in exchange for repairing the leak, but you must wear a condom." Sam replied.

'I don't wear no fucking rubbers lady, so we gonna fuck or what?"

Sam looked around at the water leaking onto the floor and knew she didn't really have much of an option, but to let this man fuck her bareback.

So in a low voice she whispered, "Alright you bastard," she said, "but you can't cum in me! It's not safe."

The man just smiled at her and said, "Good, now that that's settled."

He bent down, turned off the leak once more, then straightened up and moved towards her.

The workman laughed as his hands grabbed her shoulders, and moved in to kiss her. His tongue pushed between her lips and against her teeth demanding entry to her mouth. His tongue probing to find hers. Samantha relented and let him, putting her arms around his neck. She had to admit he was a good kisser.

She could feel his one hand moving down her skirt and lifting it up, Soon it was brushing in between her now exposed thighs and continued moving upwards. She felt his fingers at the gusset of her panties, and press hard on her covered pussy, seconds later she felt his finger tips moving, slipping under the side of them and move them to one side. She held her breath, anticipating what was coming next.

Samantha she knew she shouldn't be doing this but his fingers were now caressing her exposed cunt lips. It was so gentle to begin with, that she felt stirrings in the lower half of her body when suddenly two of his fingers rammed in between her pussy lips and into her cunt.

Samantha let out a gasp of surprise at this sudden intrusion but once inside her they felt good, very good indeed especially since she's not had sex since her boyfriend left 6 months ago for Iraq. The workman sawed his fingers in and out of her cunt making sure he rubbed her clit at the same time.

Samantha just closed her eyes and sighed at the sensations emanating from her cunt. His other hand moved down her body and began unfastening the buttons on her blouse as it went. Once he had her blouse open, Sam felt his fingers grasping the small bridge of material between the cups of her bra. suddenly he yanked it up and over her tits scrapping her nipples as he exposed her small pert tits.

As they exploded into his view, he growled, "Gorgeous fucking tits!". His mouth closed over one nipple and sucked hard. It felt good to her. His tongue lashed at the nipple head. Sam could feel it getting more pronounced and erect.

The guy gruffly ordered Sam, to undo his trousers and take is cock out. Sam moved her hands down and undid the guys belt and work trousers. when Sam undid his zip she worked his trousers over his hips. His trousers fell around his ankles. she could fell his bare cock, the workman wasn't wearing an underwear. His cock was fairly thick and quite long, a couple of inches longer than her boyfriends, she thought.

With one hand sawing in and out of her cunt, Sam felt his other hand grabbing her thigh and lifting it off the floor, spreading her open.

Sam could feel the his thick hard weapon steadily throbbing in her hands.

"Guide me," he instructed Sam.

Sam hesitated and didn't move.

So the workman demanded of Sam, "I said guide me into you, you slut."

This time, Sam gently moved his cock; it felt so hot to her hand, and placed it against the opening of her wet cunt.

This was what the workman was waiting for, as it prodded against her cunt lips, when he felt Sam place his cock at her opening he made one quick thrust of his hips, his red hot steel rod rammed into her. She let out a loud squeal as he slammed hard into her, so hard that her that her back was now pressed flat against the wall the tiled wall

"Fantastic, what a gorgeous hot, tight cunt," he growled, as he thrust hard in her again. This hurt her; his cock was definitely thicker and longer than what she was used to. Samantha felt her cunt stretch and distend to accommodate the old workman's cock, but it was a pleasurable hurt.

It felt good to Samantha having a real cock fucking her after six months of using her plastic one, whilst waiting for Chris to finish his deployment.

"Yes, that's it give me your cunt, you fucking whore," he snarled, "come on, open your fucking legs more for me." His hand grabbed her other leg and lifted that off the floor too. She was now balanced on his hips, back firmly pressed against the cold tiled wall, his cock penetrating even deeper in her now. Sam could feel the head slamming hard against her cervix, with each thrust, as if demanding entry to her womb.

His pace quickened. Her body was battered against the cold hard tiled wall, Samantha was near to cumming with all the sensation assaulting her mind.

"Fucking hell, bitch, here it comes!" he shouted out loudly and came to an abrupt halt buried so deeply that his cock was against the entrance to her womb.

The shout brought Samantha back to reality, and the predicament she was in.

"No! Not in me... pull out, pull out!" She pleaded with this guy fucking her, but she knew it was much too late and it was also impossible for her to get off his deeply buried cock in the position she was in.

She could feel his cock throb inside her, releasing its seed. It pulsed and pulsed. She counted four distinct pulses, Each pulse was slower and weaker than the one before. She knew he was spurting his seed at the very entrance to her womb.

"Yes! That's it whore, take my fucking spunk!" he said panting heavily.

"No!" she cried once again, knowing it was useless pleading with this guy to pull out, to him she was just a whore, just another quick fuck. He didn't care about what she wanted just so long as he came.

Her pussy was wet now, very wet with their combined juices. Sam wanted him to fuck her more, to make her come but he was finished with her and just pulled his cock out. She looked down between and saw traces of his spunk and her pussy juices glistening on his now flaccid cock.

He released her legs and they dropped back to the floor. Her legs couldn't support her weigh, it made her unbalanced for a while. They didn't seem to want to function, to hold her up. she slipped down the wall and onto the floor It was as though she was moulded into that shape with her legs bent and apart with her used cunt begging for more cock.

As he dressed himself, She watched as his cock disappear back into his clothing. breathing heavily he broke the silence, saying, "I'll be back early tomorrow to do the repair. It'll take about a half hour or so. Then I'll fuck you for the rest of the morning."

Samantha was to stunned to speak by what had happened to her in the last 15 minutes so she just nodded yes.

"Good, and just one more thing, I like my whores in stockings, so wear some," he demanded, before turning and walking out the door.

Sam remained where she was, she didn't have the strength to move. The old workman had taken her and used her. He had found her cunt beautiful, She had his sperm in her, some of which was now starting to leaking out and run down onto her skirt... thighs...

Samantha knew that that tomorrow, she would be a whore for him again.

thranx
thranx
34 Followers