Samantha Ch. 01

Story Info
Henry VIII falls for a young peasant girl.
1.6k words
4.35
37.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

The Lady Samantha was still trying to understand how things had gotten to this point. Lady. Hell, fifteen months ago, she had simply been the oldest daughter of a peasant farmer. Now, here she was at the castle. Of course things would be much better if she wasn't to be executed in an hour. Samantha tried not to cry as she thought back to that fateful day, a little over a year earlier.

Samantha's family was poor. Of course they were peasants, and that kind of went without saying. Still, that winter had been worse than most, and Samantha's family had really been in danger of starving. Her father had been desperate. Finally, when the food was completely gone, and there was no money for any more, he had taken a chance at poaching one of the king's deer.

Now the forest nearby their home was almost overrun with deer, but they were reserved for noble hunting parties. For a peasant to kill a deer warranted a sentence of death. Samantha's father went into the forest, and he thought he had been incredibly lucky, when within two hours he had bagged a beautiful buck. There was enough meat on that animal to feed his family for a week.

The man would not have felt nearly as fortunate if he had seen the royal scout who was watching him.

For it happened that the king himself was enjoying a royal hunt. Of course Henry was too bulky himself to hunt any more, but he still enjoyed the forest and watching his huntsmen work. So it was the king himself who was informed by the scout of the poacher he had seen. Henry was enraged, he demanded that the scout lead him to the knave immediately. It was no effort at all for the skilled scout to track the poor man back to his home.

Samantha's father had just finished cleaning his kill, when the king's party arrived. Three men at arms rushed the house and dragged the miserable peasant outside. There he was thrown on the ground at the feet of the king's horse. Henry was just about to order him killed on the spot, when he spied Samantha. At that moment, Henry lost all interest in the man sprawled on the ground.

The king couldn't take his eyes off Samantha. She may have been a peasant, but she was stunning. Her hair was long and jet black. The girl might have been a little on the heavy side, but that was certainly not something Henry VIII could complain about. And, anyway, if she was heavy, the extra weight was definitely all in the right places. The king had to have her, and the perfect opportunity had just presented itself.

Majestically, the king dismounted. He walked over to the girl's father, and had him lifted up to his knees. Then Henry dramatically drew his sword. He wanted the girl to get the full effect. Poor Samantha was indeed terrified. She was sure that her beloved father was about to be killed. The girl was just getting ready to run out and beg for mercy, when the king turned to her first.

Henry turned to face the girl. Then, in his best royal voice he proclaimed, "Gentlemen, this peasant has committed an act of treason in killing a royal deer. We should have him killed at once, but We are feeling merciful. Therefore, we will grant this miserable peasant his life, and even allow him to keep the spoils, but on one condition. A life must be offered for a life. So, I will spare this man's life, on the condition that his lovely daughter agrees to spend the remainder of her life in the royal palace."

The royal palace. Samantha had never even seen it. Now she was being offered the chance to live there. The girl would have followed the king to the palace just given the chance. So, it only took a moment to accept Henry's offer of mercy. It was only ten minutes after that, when Samantha was mounted on a horse and the party was riding back to the castle. The girl had only the clothes on her back, as she rode and tried to imagine what her life was going to be like.

The king couldn't wait to get back with his prize. It wasn't long before the entire party rode under the portcullis and into the royal keep. After that, each member of the hunting group went his separate way, and Henry returned to his private quarters, with the lovely Samantha in tow.

Henry was not a happily married man. His wife, Catherine of Aragon, was a cold, distant woman. She had actually been married to Henry's brother, Arthur. But upon his death, only a year after the marriage, it was decided that Catherine would now wed Henry. Henry had no use for the woman, but his father King Henry VII knew that a marriage between the next king and Catherine would solidify relations between England and Spain. So, Prince Henry had no say in the matter, and after his father's death, and his ascension as Henry VIII, he dutifully married the Spanish noblewoman.

When they arrived in his quarters, Henry quickly began to undress Samantha. For a moment, the young peasant actually tried to object, but Henry quickly explained the situation to her. "You are here to please me, my girl. As long I as am happy with you, your life will be pleasant and easy. Displease me and your life will not only be unpleasant, but it will be very short."

Samantha may have been a peasant, but she was not a stupid girl. She had no illusions of her station in life, and she certainly was no virgin. A poor peasant girl couldn't be. Her family had never had enough money for food. So, there had always been a farmer's son, or an unhappily married baker, who would trade extra food, for Samantha's favors. By the time she arrived with Henry, Samantha knew very well how to please a man, and pleasing Henry would get her far more than any of those other peasants had been able to give her.

Her mind made up, Samantha allowed Henry to finish undressing her. Then, after she was naked, Samantha pulled the king to her and put his hands on her very ample breasts. The young girl quickly found that Henry may have been king, but he was still a man. He was just as fascinated with her huge breasts as every other boy had been.

Samantha allowed the king to fondle her for a while. After he had played with her boobs, the king had reached down between her legs. Samantha had moved her legs apart to allow Henry easy access to her quim. Very shortly, the buxom brunette was squirming as Henry worked his fingers inside her.

When the king had tired of exploring her, he backed away and began to undress. Before he could begin, though, Samantha came over to him and knelt at his feet. Quickly, she lowered his breeches and released his throbbing organ. The girl was pleasantly surprised to find that the King's staff was comparable in size to the rest of his huge body. Then, with the royal scepter standing at attention, Samantha quickly opened her mouth and sucked it in.

Henry's eyes nearly popped out of his head. The king had of course slept with several women, but these women of course had only had sex with him in order to improve their standings in the palace. They hadn't had any real desire to please the young prince, so Henry the king was actually rather inexperienced in the ways of love. He certainly had never even imagined having a woman do this for him. But it felt so wonderful, he certainly wasn't going to stop her.

Samantha had learned very well, how to please a man. She sucked on that throbbing penis, and wrapped her tongue around it as she did. Samantha could feel the king, grow bigger and harder in her mouth. She looked up and smiled as she saw the look of absolute rapture on her king's face. Then she went back to work on his cock. Samantha sucked even harder, and began to rub her tongue up and down the underside of that hard shaft. It wasn't long before she felt the king begin to jerk in her mouth. Quickly, Samantha grabbed the base of Henry's cock so she could center the head right on her tongue. She got it there just in time. The king's first blast landed right on Samantha's tongue. She swallowed quickly and kept her tongue working the head of that cock. Samantha was rewarded with blast after blast of cum, which she swallowed down as rapidly as it arrived.

The king sagged to his knees next to the brunette. Henry's eyes were almost glazed over. The rotund monarch had never felt anything like that in his life. It was like the girl had sucked the very soul out of him. His legs were so weak, he couldn't even stand. Henry pulled Samantha to him and hugged her close. Then he told her that as long as she could please him that much, she would be treated as if she was royalty.

After that, the two dressed, and Henry sent Samantha off with a maid to her quarters. As the incredibly built woman departed, Henry realized that he would do almost anything to have her again and as often as he could. That had only been their first time. What other fascinating tricks did that young woman know? Perhaps if Henry had known what his infatuation with the beautiful Samantha would lead to, he might have reconsidered his desire. But, probably not. Henry was just too inexperienced to handle the indescribable pleasure that Samantha had given him.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers