Samantha Ch. 03

Story Info
She's been naughty.
3.5k words
4.22
55.7k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers

Samantha raised her eyes and looked directly at the Master, he smiled and stroked her hair, leaning forward kissing her softly on her lips. His hand wrapping around her hair, she felt the tightening as he turned his hand a few more times. Pulling her head back he looked deep into her eyes, his having gone as hard as steel to look at.

“Now bitch, tell me what you have been doing? I have heard little snippets here and there and I hope for your sake they are not true,” he said sternly.

He released her hair and told her to stand up, she started to speak, he demanded silence until he was ready to hear her. Samantha stood up and waited for instructions. He went behind her and lifted her skirt seeing the white panties snug against her buttocks, lifting it as he went round her checking they were sitting properly. Once in front of her he told her to hold the skirt up as his hand slid along her belly. His fingers caressed her mound his other hand pushing her legs apart. As Samantha held her skirt up his fingers wormed their way into the side of her knickers, the index finger slowly and gently penetrating her, pushing up inside her moist tunnel to the knuckle. A second finger joined it and a third, and the three began to caress the inside of her as his thumb worked over her clitoris. She gasped finding it difficult to stand without wobbling, her hips began to undulate slowly and her breasts rose and fell with growing speed as his fingers manipulated her sensitive flesh.

“We have been a naughty girl haven’t we?” he said, his hand shunting violently between her thighs, she let out a cry as he began to masturbate her quickly and roughly. A few times his fingers slid out of her wet honey pot and sawed over her swollen sensitive clit, then he would thrust sharply back into her as if he wanted to split her in half. At first the thrust hurt, but then pleasure exploded within and she was losing control of her body. Her hips rolled and twisted as she jammed herself against his fingers. He caught her hair, painfully jerking her head back, crushing his lips onto hers.

“You’re a whore, little one, aren’t you?” he growled at her.

She couldn’t stop her hips from moving in rhythm to his fingers but her brain was now trying to fight against what he was doing. He had never called her a whore before…it wasn’t in his vocabulary, so the only thing it could mean was that he knew what she had been doing.

Over a period of a few months she had been having male visitors. Obviously someone had reported back to him about the activity that was going on at his house. He was under the impression that she was fucking them, providing a service, perhaps she was, but not in the way that her Master thought. She had been paid well for giving her knowledge and would hopefully see some of them in years to come. She did not receive money for her actions but she would let the Master assume she had, to see if he would make the same mistake a third time. His previous two submissives never stood a chance against his wrath. If the Master was able to control himself this time then he would be welcomed back into the fold, the higher Masters were very clear on what her mission was if he should fail. Samantha answered his question.

“If Master says I am a whore then I must be”, she replied.

Her head was hurting from the tight hold he had of her hair, his fingers still moving within her, the juices running over his hand. Master withdrew his hand from her cunt and pushed her to the floor. Holding her head back he demanded an explanation from her.

Samantha spoke quietly wincing at his grip.

“What does Master wish to know?”

“Why have you been having male visitors here?” he replied curtly.

She gave a deep sigh her body beginning to tremble with fear of his wrath. Her hot wet crevice was on the verge of an orgasm, which she knew he was not going to allow her. The gusset of her panties tight against her clit, her labia lips protruding over the sides swollen with the roughness of his earlier intrusions.

“I have had several male visitors Master,” she said hoping her voice did not betray her fear.

“Had you forgotten that visitors to this house when I am not here was and is forbidden?” he asked pulling her head a little further back, watching the grimace on her face as the pain on her scalp got worse.

“No Master, I hadn’t forgotten”, she replied with a tear dropping from the side of her eye. Her scalp was very tender, she was uncomfortable and her neck hurt, the strain on her throat with her head pulled back made it hard to swallow.

“How many visitors have you had, why only males, what were you doing?” he shouted at her, turning her head sideways so that his eyes met hers.

His eyes bore into her…searching her soul for an answer, the pain in his chest so great, he had felt pain before but nothing like this, she would pay for this dearly, she would learn how it would be, being his slave with no love, no emotion, no gentleness, no caresses…he would give her nothing in return for her ultimate submission to him. Damien loved her, she had betrayed him!

“I used to have about four visitors a week Master, I would provide a service for them and they made me happy, I was lonely without you here Master. Sometimes you would be gone so long; I needed other people to talk to,” she replied with a slight defiance in her voice. God her head hurt so much!

“Are you telling me you fucked these men because you were bored and lonely, and you got paid as well?” he said so quietly that his voice was almost inaudible.

She felt him trembling with anger, for the first time she felt fear rising within her, what would he do with her, was she in danger like the other two had been, she didn’t dare answer him. She remained silent cradling the fear in her stomach, her heart was beating so hard she could hear it, her mouth was dry, the pain in her scalp didn’t seem so bad anymore, and yet the fear was generating a wetness between her legs that made her ache for the orgasm she never got, she could feel the moisture drip slowly down her thigh, she hoped Master didn’t see it.

The Master straightened her up and with strong push he threw her to the floor, a hiss and growl escaping his throat. She looked at him frightened and thought she saw his eyes change colour, but it happened so quick she thought it must have been a trick of the light. Leaning over the couch Damian brought out her wrist and ankle cuffs and a ball gag. He got hold of her and roughly pulled her up to a standing position, put her arms behind her and put the cuffs on. He did the same with her ankles and then put the ball gag in her mouth. The ball gag was so tight that she found it difficult to breathe. On the coffee table was a pair of scissors, picking these up he turned to her and started to cut off her shirt. The cold metal slid across her nipples, startling her and making her move back a little, he glared at her, she resumed her original position. He tore her skirt off and then cut her panties off her. With the blades closed he slid the scissors between her slit, the cold metal feeling like ice against the hot swollen flesh. As he slid the scissors upwards he parted her lips so her clitty was exposed, opening the blades he placed them each side of her button, she took a deep breath in and held it, her eyes wide and almost popping out of their sockets with fear of what he was contemplating. Damian laughed at her, his eyes taking on a look of evil she had never seen before.

“ Maybe I will cut it off slut, that would put paid to your antics, wouldn’t it?” he sneered; he was so close she could feel his breath on her face. Samantha grimaced at the thought of his suggestion, her stomach churning, hoping that this was just and idle threat because he was angry, and not a promise. Damian put the scissors down chuckling to himself; she let go of her breath and started to breathe a little easier. He informed her she would be going into the dungeon for her punishments, she had never been down there before, there had never been any need for him to take her there, she had always been an obedient submissive, but she knew that this time she had pushed him over the edge and she was going to suffer for her wrong doing. Damian left her standing in the lounge naked and restrained; he told he would be back to escort her down to the dungeon within a few minutes. With that he turned and walked out of the lounge.

*************

Damian walked to the locked door at the end of the hallway, his shoulders hunched and tears flowing down his face. Shaking his head to himself, he found it hard to believe that she could do this to him. From the first day he met her, that wet rainy day twelve months ago, he was drawn to her like metal to a magnet. He loved everything about this woman, her hair, skin, eyes, mouth, absolutely everything; every breath he took was for her. He had told her many times on their gentle moments how he felt and she always replied with the same. Obviously he was wrong about her, she was no better than the other two submissives he had had, they were all cunning, deceitful and full of bullshit!!

Having unlocked the door for the first time in 18 months he peered into the darkness. Starting down the stairs he flicked the light switch on. The dungeon smelled damp and musty and was very cold, he could see his own breath in front of him; he shivered as the chill went through his flesh. He remembered the last time he was down in the dungeon, it made him sad that things had gone the way they had. Through the musty smell there was an aromatic odour seeping into his nostrils, sniffing the air taking in the aroma it reminded him so much of Cheryl, his last submissive, it was because of her and his lack of control that the higher Masters ostracised him from the fold.

As Damian reached the bottom step he looked around and let his eyes get used to the dimness in the room, the stone floor was damp and a little slippery, moss or lichen had grown over some of the stone slabs. Looking round the room he saw that the equipment was all intact. Some spiders had made their home down there, a few cockroaches and a couple of mice scuttled across the floor. The mirror on the end wall needed cleaning but he would get Samantha to do that, the sight and atmosphere in the dungeon would scare Samantha, he was sure of that. With a deep sigh he turned around and went back up the stairs to fetch Samantha and lock her up for the night.

Samantha heard his footsteps coming along the hallway, her mouth ached with the ball gag in, her breathing was a bit laboured, he looked at her as he entered the lounge. Without saying anything to her he removed the ball gag.

“Thank you Master,” she said gratefully.

He ignored her. He undid the cuffs from her ankles and took her by the arm and led her to the dungeon. Damian opened the door and Samantha saw the stairs, wooden well-worn steps, they didn’t look very safe and creaked a little when Damian stood on the second one. He put the cuffs back on her ankles, put a wide collar around her neck and attached a leash to the D ring in the middle. He ordered her to lie down on the floor and told her she was to slide down the stairs on her belly. Samantha looked at him in astonishment, she couldn’t believe she would have to do this, he looked her straight in the eye waiting for her to move, the look was enough for her to not protest to his order. Samantha lay down her breasts on the top step; he pulled the leash enough to start pulling her off the top. She started to slide down the stairs, her nipples scraping across the top of each one, her pubic bone burning as the wood seemed to set the tender flesh of her mound on fire. Her skin was being scraped and scratched by splinters from the wood; she felt several splinters go into her flesh, she cried out with every bump as she landed on each step. Once she got to the bottom he ordered that she remain there until he had set up some equipment that he wanted her to spend the night on.

The stone floor was freezing and wet, she shivered, out of the corner of her eye she saw a mouse, she gave a little shriek, she hated mice, dirty disease carrying things! Damian walked over to her, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.

“Something wrong little one?” he asked her with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

“No Master” “Another sound from you and your whipping will start tonight, do you understand me?” he retorted.

“Yes Master,” she replied her teeth chattering because of the cold.

As she lay on the stone floor she tried to look around the room. On her right hand side there was a cage, slightly bigger than a dog cage with a circular hole at one end large enough for a hand to go through but nothing bigger. At the end of the room was a floor to ceiling mirror that was filthy; it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for years. Her eyes went round the room to the next wall and she recognised the St. Andrews cross with leather cuffs hanging from it. Next to it was a box with a dildo on the end of a longish metal rod, it was upright, the only way one could get that inside would be to be suspended over it, the thought made her feel uncomfortable. The way she was laying on the floor she couldn’t see the rest of the room. Samantha could hear chains being moved around but the sound was coming from behind her so she couldn’t see what her Master was doing.

Samantha was tired…and even though she was lying on a cold damp floor she could feel that sleep was going to overtake her very soon. She didn’t know how long she had closed her eyes for but soon woke up. Damian had picked her up by her hair and had her on her feet, she was stiff and cold, green slimy stuff on her front. Her normal beautiful hair was damp and a mess. He led her over to the far wall; there were several rings on the wall and several chains hanging from the ceiling with rings on the end. He undid her cuffs and put her arms above her head, tied a thick rope around her wrists and attached them to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Removing the cuffs from her ankles he spread her legs, attached rope to each ankle, then went to a single chain which was hanging and started to pull on it. Samantha soon realised that it was lifting her off the floor. She was raised about a foot off the floor, he then took rope and ankle and tied it to the ring on the wall, he did the same with the other one. She was now suspended and leaning forward at an angle, the box with the dildo on it was moved so it was in direct line with her now exposed pussy. The rod could be moved into different angles and Damian had set it just right. She could feel the tip of the dildo at the entrance of her crevice, she could feel herself getting wet, she felt ashamed of herself that she should get wet so quickly.

Damian stood back and looked at her.

“My what a pretty sight you are,” he said quietly, almost as if he was talking to himself.

He walked over to the opposite wall. Samantha hadn’t seen this one when she was on the floor, but she could see it now. This wall was full of whips, canes, paddles of all different shapes and sizes, lots of ropes were hanging, different sized leather cuffs, pony bridles, dildo’s, vibrators on the shelves and other things that she couldn’t see because of the dimness of the room. She saw him reach for a crop; he turned around and walked towards her swishing it through the air.

“Now then little one, you know what this is for don’t you?” he asked her enquiringly.

“Yes Master,”

“First of all you will be punished just to give you a taste of things to come, then since you like cock so much you will have the dildo inserted for the night. If in the morning I see you have cum all over it then you know what to expect. Is that clear?”

Samantha could tell by his tone that he was deadly serious and that this was no game, he was very angry with her and she was not looking forward to what was coming.

“Yes Master,” she replied, a quiver in her voice.

He stepped forward and put the crop to her crotch, his arm outstretched as if he was measuring the distance. Without warning he flicked it upward and she gasped at the sting it left on her clit. He moved it slightly further underneath so that her lips would be caught, a succession of flicks made her scream with pain. The heat of the stings searing through her lips into her tunnel like a knife cutting her. The flat leather piece on the end of the crop landed precisely where he wanted it, he could see her labia swelling a bit more, they were swollen before he started, he intended to get them a little larger and redder, he wanted her to be in pain all night, just as his heart would be in pain. He flicked the crop several more times and she screamed, he moved himself to the back of her, and standing on a stepladder brought himself inline with her bottom. The crop landed hard and fast on her cheeks leaving wonderful welts on them. Stepping down and removing the ladder to one side he moved his dildo contraption closer to her so now it was entering her. Damian pushed the dildo into her without ceremony, she was gasping and crying at the same time and this only served to make him angry.

Once the dildo was in he went to the front of her again, took the crop and flicked hard onto her clit, she tried desperately to dodge his onslaught but it just made her move up and down the dildo which was hurting her. Satisfied with his work he hung the crop back on the wall; turning to her he bid her goodnight and walked towards the stairs.

“Master,” she yelled.

“Please don’t leave me here like this,” she pleaded.

He smiled at her, his eyes soft and gentle.

“Little one, you will now learn how to be a slave to me. You betrayed me with your actions, you must be taught a lesson. Now the best thing you can do is shut your eyes and try to get some sleep, you have a hard day in front of you.”

He blew her a kiss and walked up the stairs, out of the door and locked it, putting the key in his pocket. Leaning against the door he put his head in his hands, tears falling through his fingers and splashing to the floor. He must remember to control himself, he mustn’t go to far this time, last time he lost Cheryl, he couldn’t afford for that to happen again. Sad and tired he went upstairs to the bathroom and drew himself a bath, got in and lay there for an hour trying to come to terms with what Samantha had done, and deciding on her punishments. As the water went cold he got out threw his bathrobe on and went into his bedroom and lay on the bed thinking.

_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers