Samantha Ch. 03

Story Info
The Queen discovers them in the act.
3.2k words
4.29
24.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers

The next several months were heavenly for the young king. Samantha made every day worth living. Henry became more and more obsessed with his beautiful mistress. Unfortunately, he also became less and less careful. For a while, Samantha at least tried to be sure that she was not seen entering and leaving the king's quarters. But, after a while, she began to truly believe her new station. The girl decided that she was so important now, that no one could interfere with her.

Catherine of Aragon was a cold, unfeeling woman, but she was anything but stupid. The queen had become suspicious very soon after Samantha's arrival. She had watched the new noblewoman carefully, and had seen that the girl was spending way too much time with her husband. Catherine had no doubts about what was going on. Frankly, for herself she didn't care. If having Samantha around meant that Henry did not demand sex from her, well so much the better. However, the insult to her family and station could not be ignored.

The queen spent weeks trying to find out everything she could about Samantha. She had actually determined to ignore the liaisons between her and the king, when a chance encounter changed everything.

Thomas of Hastings was a young squire. His master was Sir William of Hastings, another member of that fateful hunting party. He was tending to his master's war-horse, when he saw the queen out for a ride. Then, as he watched in horror, a snake spooked the queen's horse and it took off in a panic. Thomas quickly mounted his own horse and chased after the queen.

Catherine's own escort was trying to catch up, but they had been caught by surprise and were trailing far behind. Thomas, however, was off to the queen's side. Once mounted, the squire had no problem riding to a point in front of the queen, and taking control of her frightened steed when he arrived.

After regaining her composure, the queen thanked her young hero profusely. Then, to his shock, Catherine ordered Thomas to his knees, and she knighted him on the spot.

Thomas couldn't believe it, the queen herself had knighted him. Not only that, but she was still there smiling at him. He couldn't stand it. This wonderful woman shouldn't be treated by the king this way. Poor Thomas burst into tears and grabbed the queen's hand. Before the astonished Catherine could react, Thomas was almost screaming that he could no longer allow the king's treatment of her to continue.

At first, Catherine was simply appalled that this person would have the nerve to touch her. However, she calmed herself. This young knight appeared to know something important. So the queen calmly asked young Thomas what he meant. Still weeping, the boy told his queen that her husband was betraying her with a peasant girl. When Catherine asked who the girl was, to her astonishment, the boy said it was the Lady Samantha.

Now Catherine was completely confused. Samantha was an Italian noblewoman. How dare Thomas call her a peasant! The poor boy couldn't take it. He broke completely into tears, but managed to tell the queen the entire story while he sobbed.

Catherine couldn't believe it. It was one thing for the king to take a mistress. In all honesty, it was almost expected. But a PEASANT!! That was unacceptable. The insult to the queen was too great to be ignored. Catherine pulled the young knight to his feet and thanked him for his concern. Then she sent him on his way and told him to tell no one else about Samantha.

That night, Catherine hid in the shadows of the hall and watched her husband's quarters. Sure enough, barely thirty minutes later, that bitch Samantha entered the king's bedroom. The queen hoped the couple would enjoy their evening together. It would be their last.

Samantha had no idea she had been seen by Catherine. Even if she had, she wouldn't have cared. She was the Lady Samantha, and she was the king's favorite. No one would dare interfere with her.

As she entered the king's bedroom, Henry pulled Samantha into his arms. It had been a very long day for the king, and he couldn't wait to work off the stress inside that wonderful girl. In moments, Henry had removed Samantha's clothing, and his own followed shortly behind. Usually Henry was a patient lover, but not tonight. Samantha could see that her king was rock hard already. Then, the girl found herself pushed down on the bed. Henry followed her. The king was too bulky to do well on top of the girl, but that would be no problem. Quickly, Henry pulled Samantha until her legs were completely off the bed. Then he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and still standing he quickly thrust himself inside her.

The idea of the king being so excited to see her, had made Samantha wet before she ever hit the bed. Now, as she lay there, the king was fucking her harder than she could ever remember. His cock was pounding away inside her pussy and it felt wonderful. In fact, Samantha realized that this was the first time that Henry had completely taken charge. Every other time, Samantha had needed to do something to excite the king before he would take her.

Samantha just lay back and enjoyed what was happening. Henry's rod was driving in and out of her pussy. The girl just closed her eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feeling in her groin. Samantha could feel her channel getting wetter and wetter. It was heavenly. The girl tried to tell the king to fuck her even harder, but her breath was beginning to get so short, she couldn't speak. But it didn't matter, Henry was so enraptured in that wonderful tunnel that he began to drive harder and harder.

The king and his mistress stayed locked in their dance of passion for several more minutes. Each of them felt their orgasm building. Samantha was way past the point where she would usually come, but this time the intensity just kept building. Finally, though, if could be held back no longer. With a scream, Samantha clamped her legs around the king's head and pulled him into her as hard as she could. Henry was right behind her. His huge bellow, was followed by him thrusting into Samantha so hard, that it seemed like he might drive the girl right through the bed. The king drove into Samantha again and again, as his cock fired round after round of royal semen into the girl. It was several minutes later, before either of the couple could catch their breath enough to even consider moving.

Finally, Henry managed to get enough strength back to roll off the girl. The king still didn't have enough strength in his legs to stand, but at least he moved onto his back and took his weight off of Samantha. Not that the girl was complaining. It had been wonderful. Then Samantha saw her king lying next to her, and decided to reward him. Before Henry could react, Samantha rolled onto her stomach, moved down the bed, and sucked the king's entire now-softened organ into her mouth.

The king's eyes popped open as he felt Samantha engulf his cock. Henry thought that he was much too worn out for anything to happen, but his mistress quickly proved him wrong. In no time at all, Henry felt himself growing hard once again inside Samantha's wonderful mouth.

Samantha continued to work on her sire. His cock grew steadily in her mouth. Very soon it was completely hard once again. When she had him completely erect, Samantha took her mouth off of Henry's rod, and began to just kiss and lick her way all around it. The girl heard her king moan with pleasure as she continued her work on his organ. Samantha licked and licked for several minutes, and then she opened her mouth and plunged down on Henry's cock. The girl managed to stuff almost his entire rod into her mouth. After that, she just clamped her mouth down on that cock, and sucked on it as hard as she could.

Henry couldn't believe the feeling, and he wasn't completely sure he could stand it. It was the most incredible thing he had ever experienced. When that mouth sucked down on him that last time, the king almost felt like his soul was being pulled out of his body. Then, he felt Samantha's mouth begin to move again. Her lips and her tongue were moving up and down on him, as she continued to suck his life out through his cock. Henry actually wondered if he was dying, because he couldn't imagine Heaven being any better than this.

Lady Samantha began to move her mouth faster and faster. She could feel Henry's rod growing and knew that it wouldn't be long. Sure enough, moments later, Samantha felt the first blast of cum enter her mouth. Quickly she swallowed it down and sucked her lover's rod into her mouth as far as she could. The cock fired cum into her mouth again and again, and Samantha swallowed it all down as quickly as it entered. Finally, it stopped and Samantha felt Henry's cock begin to go soft again.

As he softened, Samantha continued to suck that wonderful rod. It was easy to keep it all in her mouth now. She gently stroked her tongue all around the thing, until it had softened completely. Then, she opened her mouth and let Henry gently fall from her lips.

It was several minutes before the king could even consider rising. When he did manage to regain his feet, he pulled his wonderful lover to him and kissed her deep and lovingly. Henry knew that he was kissing the mouth that had just swallowed his cum, but he didn't care. All he cared about was this wonderful young woman. The couple kissed and caressed for several minutes, before the king reluctantly sent his beautiful Samantha back to her quarters.

The next morning, Henry arose and headed off to court. He was still in a wonderful mood from the previous night. It was a shame that in only a few minutes, his entire world would turn upside-down.

As soon as the king entered the throne room, he saw his wife there. This was surprising, since Catherine rarely attended court. But before he could ask her what she was doing, his queen approached him and told Henry that they had a serious problem.

It seemed that the woman who claimed to be from the court of Napoli was a fraud. Not only was she not from Italy, she wasn't even a noblewoman. The Lady Samantha was actually a peasant from the local countryside. This was a disaster. If word of this got back to the Duke of Napoli himself, the insult to his court could result in war. There was only one thing to do. This imposter must be executed immediately. That way, if the Duke did hear about it, he would appreciate that the English court would not tolerate any such misuse of his good name.

Henry was at a loss. He knew what his wife was doing of course, but he couldn't prevent it. If he admitted that the girl was his lover and that he himself had perpetrated the fraud, it would be an insult to his entire court. Nobles would take up arms against him and civil war would result. Then, as the king was still trying to comprehend the situation, four knights entered the hall with Samantha between them, in chains. Henry looked back to his wife. Catherine quickly told him that she feared that once her identity was revealed, the peasant girl would flee the castle. So the queen had made sure to have her arrested before approaching the king.

The king desperately looked for a way out, but there was none. His duty was to pronounce sentence immediately. But Henry couldn't do it. Finally, the king simply announced that he would have to personally look into these accusations and that court would reconvene in two hours. With that, Samantha was taken to the dungeons and Henry staggered out of the room.

Samantha was terrified. She had been asleep when those four men had burst into her room and dragged her from her bed. She had screamed at one of them, but he had simply slapped her. Then, chains had been placed on her arms and legs, and she had been dragged into court. Samantha heard the charges laid out against her, and she waited for her king to save her. But Henry did nothing. Finally, she was dragged out and taken to the dungeons, where she was thrown into a cell.

A few minutes later, the king entered the dungeons. The jailers knew that this was highly unusual, but Henry simply told them that he wanted to interrogate the prisoner personally. Even if they had wanted to object, the look in the king's eyes did not allow any arguments. Quickly, the men stepped aside and allowed their sovereign to enter the cell.

Henry pulled Samantha into his arms. There were tears running down his face as he looked into his lover's eyes. He knew that Samantha was counting on him to save her, and he knew that he couldn't. Instead, all he could do was to tell the woman he loved that she was about to die.

Samantha didn't need to hear the words. She could tell by the look on Henry's face that she was doomed. As much as she wanted to plead with him to save her, Samantha was too strong to break that far. She knew that if there was any way he could help her, the king would. Henry told her the situation, and Samantha knew he was right. Freeing her would plunge the kingdom into chaos. The king was duty bound to his subjects not to allow that to happen. Henry did promise Samantha that her family would be taken care of. While he could not save her, he would see that the descendants of her family were lords and ladies in truth. Samantha smiled and kissed her king. She told him that it was all right and that she was at peace with things. Her time with him had been more than she had ever expected in her life, and if her family benefited from this, then her death would not be in vain.

Two hours later, Samantha was taken back to court. There, an angry king, sentenced his lover to death by beheading. Sentence was to be carried out the next morning. Until then, Samantha was to be confined to the chapel. There to be given every chance to make peace with God.

Samantha had spent the rest of the day in prayer. She asked God to look after her family and to reunite her with her king in Heaven. Now it was less than an hour until dawn, and Samantha really was at peace. Certainly she did not welcome death, but she would face it bravely.

It seemed only moments later, when two knights approached her and told her it was time. The king had ordered that she was not to be chained, so with her head up, Samantha walked to the block. The place of execution was in the castle courtyard. With as much dignity as she could, Samantha laid her head on the block. As she did, her eyes looked upward and she saw Henry watching from the balcony of his quarters. The last thing she saw, as the headsman's axe fell, was the tear in her king's eye.

Henry wanted to turn away, but he couldn't. Almost hypnotized, he watched the executioner's axe separate Samantha's head from her body. He swore he could see the life go from her eyes, just before her head dropped out of view into the waiting basket.

The king stayed in his quarters the rest of the day. He began the day mourning, and he ended it swearing vengeance.

The first thing that had to be done, was to keep his promise to Samantha. Two days later, Henry led another hunting party near Samantha's family home. This time he went alone to the house. The king met with Samantha's father and told him the entire story of his daughter's death. Then, he calmly knighted the man.

Henry knew that he could not reveal that he had knighted Samantha's father. That would raise the scandal that Samantha had died to prevent. Instead, he simply led the man back to the hunting party. There, he told the party that he had been attacked by a wild boar and that this brave peasant had saved his life. For this service, the king had knighted the man. From this time forward, he was to be know as Sir Gerald. As he made the announcement, Henry realized that he didn't even know the man's real name. He also knew that it didn't matter.

Sir Gerald and his family were granted lands near the palace, and they quickly moved to their new estate. The knight’s daughters lived out their lives quietly, marrying well and insuring that their family would continue for many generations.

Gerald, however, lived out a much more interesting life. Over the next few years, his name became feared throughout the country. If anyone was known to be a problem to the king, Sir Gerald would be dispatched to deal with it. Shortly, the man who Gerald had been sent to deal with would be found dead. It was the king himself who gave Gerald the nickname which would stay with him the rest of his life, Sir Gerald the Poacher. It was said that no prey could evade the Poacher, once he had been assigned to the hunt.

Two years after Samantha's death, Henry divorced Catherine. The king of Spain protested, but Henry ignored it. He had defied the Church with the divorce. Spain seemed insignificant compared to that. In that time, any divorced woman was expected to retire to a convent in shame, but not Catherine. The Spanish woman was much too proud for that. Instead, she simply went into isolation at her estate in Spain. Perhaps it might have been better for her in a convent.

Gerald the Poacher took a vacation in Spain. Henry had divorced his wife several months earlier, and the poacher intended to pay her a visit. He had a personal message to send from his daughter.

Catherine was found in her room. When the Spanish knights called on her, she had obviously been dead for days. As much horror as those knights had seen in their days, they still had to turn away from the sight. Catherine had been cut open like a hunted animal. She had been gutted and left as a trophy. The worst part was that from the look in her eyes, she had been alive while it happened. None of the knights could bear to tell their king what they had found. Instead, they quietly buried his niece and told Phillip, that Catherine had died of what appeared to be a long, wasting illness.

Henry meanwhile had remarried. But from this time forward, the king swore things would be different. No woman would ever again force him to do anything against his will. If he even thought that a woman was plotting against him, he would have her put to death. After all, the only woman he would ever really care about was gone.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers