Samantha Ch. 04

Story Info
He has to keep control of himself.
4k words
3.91
40.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers

Damian lay on the silk bed that Samantha had prepared, feeling the coolness on his legs, fingering some of the loose equipment that she had laid so neatly on the bed. Because of her behaviour she was now locked away from him, suffering in a cold, damp dungeon under the house. His heart ached, the pain in the middle of his chest hurt so much he was afraid it would suffocate him. His mind was going over her admission to him; his blood began to boil at the thought of what she had been doing. Hadn’t he given her everything she needed? She didn’t want for anything and yet she found the need to sleep with other men! What was he to do? He knew he had to control his temper and not lose this submissive, the loss of a third one would not be tolerated. It had taken months for him to trust Samantha; he had given her the benefit of the doubt and not put a minder in the house. Looking back he should have done, that way she wouldn’t have taken advantage of the freedom he had allowed her.

With a deep sigh escaping from deep within him he got himself up and stood in front of the mirror, ran his hands over his face, looking deep into his own eyes. His mind churning, replaying Samantha’s voice in his head, trembling as his eyes scanned himself. The deeper he looked into his eyes the change of colour was taking place. His normally almost black orbs were changing to red, a hiss escaping his throat and a pressure on his teeth. He turned away from the mirror putting his head into hands, sitting on the edge of the bed and rocking himself to and fro.

“I must keep control of myself,” he whispered.

***************************

After Damian had shown his guests to their rooms, they luxuriated in a hot shower and decided to rest for a while.

Jonathon and Angie had been resting for most of the day and it was early evening when Angie stirred from her sleep. Dusk was falling, the birds had stopped singing and the silence that had fallen in and around the house was deafening. The only sound she could hear was that of the rain making its own music on the window pane. There was a chill in the air even though there was a heater on in their room.

Angie stretched as she opened her eyes, looking over at Jonathon still sleeping beside her; she rolled over and snuggled into him feeling the warmth of his body against her. She slipped her arm around him gently stroking his chest, outlining his nipples with her long fingernail, letting it glide down to his naval, stopping to trace an imaginary circle around it. She flattened her hand and let it slowly glide between his legs, her warm palm tenderly caressing Jonathon’s cock. She could feel it’s awakening as her fingers curled slowly around the now growing shaft.

Jonathon stirred and turned onto his back his legs spreading themselves wide, Angie slid beneath the duvet and like a snake slithered herself between his now open legs. As she crawled between them her tongue traced a pathway on his inner thigh as both her hands silently made their way to his waiting cock. Her hot wet tongue met his balls, she licked them gently, feeling them tighten with the caress of her mouth. Taking one and sucking it into her mouth she heard him groan, his body pushing against her mouth wanting more of her assault on his balls, his hands reaching down and stroking her hair. Her tongue went gently over and around, the suction of her mouth holding it firmly, one hand softly rubbing his shaft and the fingers of the other stroking the rosebud of his arse.

Angie let his ball slowly drop from her mouth, her tongue tracing around the other letting it flick its way to the base of his rock hard shaft. She licked him slowly on the underside of his cock from base to the eye, tasting his pre-cum that was already there. Moving up his body she let his cock settle between her large full breasts, her nipples erect and pink as her own excitement rose within her. Angie took hold of her tits and enclosed his cock with the soft flesh, her fingers pulling and twisting her nipples, her breathing giving away her pleasure. Jonathon could feel his cum rising, she could feel and see the head swell and the purplish colour it was taking on, his moving hips got quicker and the pre-cum appeared again, his wanton pleasure so obvious now. She let his cock slip from the fleshy cushion and slid her mouth over the head her tongue darting over and around, her tongue stud hitting the nerve with every flick; she grasped the base of his rod and her mouth glided down until her lips met her fingers.

Jonathon felt the head of his cock touch her throat; she held him tight in her mouth, he was groaning and bucking and out of nowhere his orgasm exploded, her tongue writhed against the underside of the head, tasting the spunk filling her mouth. As he spent his final shot Angie moved up the shaft, her mouth full with his juice, she weaved her way up his body, her lips gently caressing his, her slimy tongue forcing his mouth open, spunk running onto his tongue as hers probed him deeply. He felt the slightly salty cream spill into his mouth, collecting in his throat not sure whether he should swallow or not. Angie kissed him deeply, he had to swallow, his throat opened and the warm spunk went down, he responded to her kiss his tongue cleaning her mouth of his juices.

As Angie lay on top of him he could feel her hot cunt on his now flaccid cock, her wetness dripping onto him, her hips gyrating slowly and rhythmically. She moved herself into a sitting position, looking deep into his eyes, she caressed and stroked her voluptuous tits, her skin taking on a pinkish glow, her long black hair falling like a waterfall over her ivory skin. Her hands trailed teasingly over her flat stomach reaching her mound, her long fingers parting her lips exposing her swollen clit. As she stroked her button she gave a gasp, her head went back, eyes gently closed as she started to frig herself off. As she was sending herself into a maelstrom of sensual pleasure Jonathon coaxed her to slide up his body and sit on his face. Her cunt fitted perfectly into his waiting mouth, his tongue pushing deep into the hot wet crevice, hearing her groan with delight. Jonathon worked his tongue in as deep as he could feeling her muscles clamp around it, her body grinding down hard on to him, the bitter sweet taste of her slow dripping cum made his now erect cock so hard that it caused him pain.

Jonathon knew the explosion wasn’t far away; he cupped the cheeks of her bottom holding her tight, his index finger worming its way into her arse. His tongue fucking her cunt as her fingers moved faster over her clit, her arse muscles tight around his finger, she gave a long drawn out groan and then as the orgasm washed over her she screamed, grinding and bucking on his finger her cum flowing into his mouth. As she continued to writhe on him he moved from underneath her, laid her on her back and put his head between her legs licking her clit as he moved her hands away. He slid two fingers into her pulsating pussy and finger fucked her until she lay exhausted, listening to the gentle whimpers coming from within her. Jonathon lay beside her stroking and caressing her taut smooth skin softy kissing her shoulder. Watching her doze he smiled to himself seeing her face flushed and a contented smile playing on her lips. He leant over and tenderly kissed her mouth.

“We must make a move and get dressed for dinner,” he whispered in her ear.

“Damian will be expecting us to make an appearance”.

Angie grunted, sighed and curled up into a ball.

“Do we have to?” she mumbled, feeling warm and content, satisfied at the pleasure she had given and received. Her pussy still throbbing from his intrusion, wishing he would stroke her again so she could open her legs once more for him.

Jonathon slid off the bed and went to his case and brought out a crop. As he was getting back onto the bed Angie turned her head and saw the crop. Before she could move herself he had turned her over onto her front, pinned her down and brought the crop down smartly onto her ivory cheeks, immediately a red line appeared.

“Does that answer your question girl?” he said sternly.

Letting go of her he watched her scramble off the bed and rub both cheeks to ease the sting that the crop had left behind.

Angie looked at him with some wickedness in her eyes.

“Yes Sir,” she replied.

From his room Damian heard the crack of the crop as it landed and thought that he had better go downstairs and get dinner ready. His guests would expect a meal since they were there on his invitation, or so he thought.

***********************

Damian had been trained to be a Master by the members of the higher council. He had been a good pupil, but his only flaw was his lack of self-control. This had been discussed many times at the meetings and it took the council a long time to agree about letting Damian go out and find his own submissive to train, and then to bring her back to the fold. When they were all in agreement that he should put his training to the test he was called before them.

He had been residing in the Masters mansion for two years, learning all the equipment, studying, watching other Master’s at work with their submissives. Damian had no idea where he actually was, as he looked out of the windows of his room there was nothing but trees in front of him, the mansion seemed to be in the middle of a forest. He couldn’t remember how he got there or why, but it didn’t really worry him. The time that he had spent there he had enjoyed, loved to see the naked submissives be put through their paces, relished the idea of living a completely different lifestyle to normal. These girls looked after his every need, bathed him, fed him, sexually pleased him, and, he felt he had been ready for some time now to go out and find his own submissive.

Damian had received a message that his day had finally come; he had been summoned to meet the council of Masters’ at midnight. As the time was approaching he made sure that his clothes were perfect, that he looked like a Master, his two escorts arrived to walk him to the great hall. They stood either side of him and took him down the great stairs that seemed to go on forever and then walked down a long sumptuous corridor. Lining the walls were portraits of past and present Masters looking down at him, almost as if they were watching the condemned man walking to his death.

The two girls walking beside him were slightly larger than the ones he had been used to seeing. Both of them were a little heavy big busted women, their tits swung in rhythm to their walking making Damian’s mouth water at the sight of the large pierced nipples, he licked his lips several times as his imagination started running amuck. They both wore chastity belts and he could only imagine what their lips were like, how pink the flesh might be, the taste of their pussy on his tongue, all these thoughts brought him out into a hot sweat. He tried hard to dismiss these thoughts as they approached a large wooden door. They stopped a few feet short of it and the two subs walked forward and knocked on the door simultaneously, three definitive knocks. They both walked back to Damian and stood three paces behind him. After a few moments the door was opened and this beautiful woman stood there beckoning him in.

Damian’s eyes looked at her hungrily the movement in his groin confirming what was going through his mind. She was tall; with hair so red it was almost the colour of blood. Piercing green eyes that seemed to look right through him, her skin the colour of milk. She wore a leather quarter cup bra, her breasts sitting proud and pert on top of the cups, her pierced nipples so pink sitting on a chocolate coloured background, he had never seen such dark areola before but the contrast was so striking it made his cock stiffen, he wished he could run his hands over them and plant a kiss on each of those wonderful nipples. Around her waist was a four inch silver belt, dropping from the centre and going between her legs was a moulded matching bar that reached up covering the crack of her arse and a padlock at the top. Her legs had sheer hold up stockings on and thigh high leather boots, with such thin stiletto heels he wondered how she managed to walk in them.

As he stepped into the great hall, he saw in front of him a long table, behind it twelve Masters from the council were sitting and watching him. He moved forward slowly not sure why he had been summoned in front of so many. He was ushered to a chair by the gorgeous creature that opened the door to him. The chair was central to the table, the lighting behind the Masters making them look like silhouettes. Standing beside the chair he waited for the command to sit down, squinting his eye to try and see their faces but it was impossible to make any features out. All he could make was that they were wearing capes with hoods on. He gave a shiver, the room was cool and the scene in front of him looked and felt foreboding. The command came for him to be seated; he sat gratefully hoping that the Masters hadn’t seen his legs shaking from nerves, his mind racing as to why he had been called to the great hall. The only time he had known anyone go in front of the council was when something went wrong with a Master, and he had mysteriously disappeared after having been in the great hall. Damian was desperately trying to rack his brains as what he could have done wrong, for the first time in a very long period of time he was feeling a genuine fear.

A gentle voice from the centre of the table spoke to him and asked him if he felt he had learned everything that he thought he needed to go out and find his own submissive? Without hesitation Damian answered positively. There was silence for what seemed an age, sitting in front of them like a schoolchild, he felt as if they were probing his mind with theirs. Another voice spoke to him from one end of the table, expressing the concern of all the council, that being his lack of self-control, which he had displayed several times over the last two years causing minor injuries to several subs.

Damian reassured them that he had full control of himself and that no harm would ever come to any of his subs that he trained. He wanted a chance to prove himself to this council, to bring them a trained sub and for her to be initiated into the establishment so that their numbers increased. This seemed to please them, they gave him instructions to have his belongings and equipment packed ready to be taken in the morning to his new home. His home and dungeon was provided by the Masters’, everything he needed would be there all they asked in return was to bring them a new sub once a year fully trained to their standards. As he listened to the instructions he was getting excited. The prospect of finding his own submissive was exhilarating, the thought of being addressed as Master in his own right made his heart beat faster and his stomach churn with nerves. Just before he was dismissed he was given a caution. To always behave in a respectful manner, to always be firm but fair with his sub, show her affection, but most of all to cherish her gift of submission, for once she has done that, he will possess all of her and that has to be taken great care of for eternity. If for any reason something went wrong then he would be brought in front of the council to be dealt with in whatever way they saw fit. Hopefully he would never have to face them again.

The council then dismissed him, they bowed to him and he returned the bow as he stood from his chair. The usher was by his side and escorted him out of the great hall. As he walked past her to go out of the door he couldn’t resist stroking her pert arse cheek, the skin was so soft it was like silk. The usher glared at him, he smiled at her and winked walking out of the door. Unbeknown to him this action had been seen by the Masters, and his first wrong doing was being written down in his file as evidence against him should he ever come before them again!!

The alarm clock rang and Damian turned it off. Today he was leaving the mansion for good to start out on his own adventures. It was as nerve racking as if he was leaving home for the first time. Damian showered and dressed, packed his final bits and pieces and waited for his escort. Sitting on the edge of the bed waiting seemed like an eternity, he kept glancing at the clock, 8.15a.m., his escort would arrive shortly. He sat twiddling his fingers, paced up and down the room, kept looking at the clock but time seemed to stand still. The mansion clock struck 8.30a.m. in the distance, a knock on his door made him jump, this was it he thought, his time had come to prove himself to the establishment. He opened the door and his allocated chauffer stood before him. Damian was disappointed, he had hoped it would have been one of the subs that he had been training with, instead it was one of the male slaves. The chauffer was carrying a blindfold; Damian was not allowed to see where he was being taken. Once he was at his new place there would be a map to show him how to get to the town and other places, but the exact whereabouts of the mansion had to be kept secret. The blindfold was placed over his eyes, the chauffer picked up the suitcase and taking Damian’s elbow led him out of his room towards the great staircase.

Once at the bottom of the staircase Damian sensed that he was being led through the long corridor where the paintings lined the walls. This section of the mansion made him very nervous, he couldn’t explain why, it just did. The corridor seemed longer than the last time he walked down it, he could sense the paintings watching him, the hair on the back off his neck stood up and sent a shiver down his back. As they reached the large foyer, he could hear whisperings and shuffling of feet. He tried hard to hear what was being said but couldn’t pick anything up. As the great oak door was opened a chorus of good-bye and good luck followed him, stepping outside the cold air hit his face like a slap, he smiled to himself pleased that he had had a send off even though he couldn’t see who they were. The chauffer opened the door of the car and as Damian slid into the back seat he heard the resounding slam of the mansion door.

The journey to his new place took around an hour, as they were nearing his house the chauffer asked him to remove his blindfold. They drew up outside the house and Damian got a first look at his new home. It looked just like all the rest of the houses in that street, it was a detached house with Upvc windows and front door, a neat front garden, a driveway with double garage, the walls pebble dashed, quite a pretty looking house in its own way. He guessed it was either a three or four bed roomed house, plenty of room for what he needed. As the car stopped the chauffer got out and removed Damians suitcase and took it to the front step. In the meantime Damian was getting out of the car and started to walk up the pathway, the chauffer held his hand out and gave Damian the keys to the house. The chauffer wished him luck, got back into the car, turned it around and drove off. Damian watched him disappearing into the distance. He took another look at the house, took a deep breath and put the key in the door, picking his case up he stepped inside and looked around to get his bearings.

As he stepped into the hallway his feet sank into the carpet, the walls were black with candle sconces on the walls and the flames of the candles were dancing all around him. Someone had obviously been in and prepared the house for his coming. Directly in front of him was the kitchen, in the dim light he could see that everything in it was stainless steel and the floor was a very highly polished white marble. To the right of the kitchen was another door, he tried to open it but it was locked. Trying each key that he had in his hand he finally found the right one, as usual it was the last key that had been tried. Opening the door he peered down the wooden steps, unable to see anything he picked a candle off a sconce in the hallway and proceeded slowly down the stairs, making sure that the candle stayed alight. Reaching the bottom he moved slowly around, noticing the damp stone floor, the equipment all brand new, three of the walls a deep blood red colour and the ceiling black. At the opposite end to where he was standing was a floor to ceiling mirror. He would investigate the dungeon later; he wanted to see the rest of the house. Getting back to the hallway he replaced the candle and locked the dungeon door. Moving down the hallway to the opposite end he entered another room. The décor was the same in here as the hall, several sconces on the walls with church candles in, the light flickering and dancing against the darkness of the walls. There were several portraits of previous Masters of the house and they, like those of the mansion, seemed to be watching him. The furniture was comfortable and practical and Damian made a note in his head that some of it was to be changed to suit him.

_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers
12