Samantha Ch. 05

Story Info
Samantha is taken back to the dungeon.
5.6k words
4.26
59.2k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers

Samantha watched Damian close the dungeon door as he stepped back into the hallway of the house. She looked around her in the semi darkness, he had switched the light off and the only light spilling across the floor and walls was the flame from the candles. The shadows were like fingers trying to reach her, there was a draught from somewhere making the flames dance giving an eerie feeling to the dungeon. Samantha shivered, the dancing shadows making her skin crawl, she hated the dark and semi darkness, her mind always played tricks on her. Her eyes told her there were things there when there never was.

She took a deep sigh and tried to wriggle into some sort of comfort, her limbs were aching; the muscles were hurting with the strain of suspension. Her stomach rumbled loudly sounding louder than usual in the silence of the dungeon, her mouth was dry, so dry that her tongue felt like sandpaper, she wondered if and when Damian would remember to at least let her have a drink!

Although she was aching and sore in various places from the splinters in her flesh she was very aware of the dildo pressing gently against her lips. The cheeks of her arse still hot from the cropping she had received, the wriggling motions to get comfortable made the dildo move inside her making her wet. She wanted to open her legs wide so she could be used, wanting her sex exposed, to be seen, why be left like this and not be used? Her thoughts turned to the intrusion within her, she found she could place her feet flat on the wall and rock herself forwards and backwards, with a grin to herself she realised what she was doing.

As she moved her body to and fro the dildo was in effect moving in and out of her. Because of its angle it was pressing quite hard against her G-spot, the effect of this was sending her mind reeling. It was like having her clit manipulated but from the inside. Pushing herself to and fro she let her head drop and closed her eyes and imagined it was her Master taking her, the wetness dripping from her. With the vision of Master in front of her she let herself go, her body trembling with every thrust of the dildo, she could feel his hands on her breasts, kneading and pulling her nipples, her clit swollen and throbbing aching to be touched. The sounds of ecstasy from her lips, the smell of her Master ingrained in the tissues of her nose, her mind and thoughts solely on him.

Little whimpering sounds were coming from her throat, she needed her clit to be pulled out, rubbed and sucked, her anus to be fingered to make the forth-coming eruption complete. Imagining all this made her forget the aching and pain in her muscles, all she wanted now was an orgasm. Her whole body was wet with perspiration, she licked her lips and tasted the saltiness of her sweat, her mind telling her it was her Master's cream.

With that thought she pushed harder against the wall forgetting that inside her was a solid object. The dildo thrust hard into her, hitting her cervix so hard that pain drove its way all around her womb and she yelled in agony. She stopped herself from rocking the tears flowing down her face and splashing to the damp floor beneath her. She gasped and took several deep breaths to alleviate the pain she had just caused herself. She cursed out loud at herself, the pain was easing and she found she was rocking herself gently once again. The dildo working over her swollen G-spot deep within her, it felt as if it was burning, a bursting sensation building up, the heat between her legs more intense than ever before.

Her mind took her out of the dungeon. She was in her Masters arms as he was pounding into her hot wet sex, her nipples erect and hard, her clit swollen and throbbing, screaming for attention, the rosebud of her arse twitching, the muscles contracting as if accepting an intrusion, then, from nowhere she felt the explosion, she could feel a squirting sensation coming from within, the volcano erupted so violently, bucking and writhing on the dildo and gasping for air as she flew through space.

The violence of her orgasm made her pass out, her body had gone limp, the dildo still within her gleaming with her juices. She slowly came round and opened her eyes everything blurred for the first few moments, her body heavy, aching, in pain, but a warm comforting glow inside her. Samantha slowly moved herself off the dildo and had it back the way the Master had put it, sitting at the entrance of her pussy. She knew instinctively that her lips were swollen and was thankful that her Master was not due down at any moment. The air was thick with the aroma of her sex, if he entered the dungeon now she would be in serious trouble.

***************************

Jonathon and Angie had finished dressing. Angie was wearing a beautiful diamond studded collar with three gold D-rings on it. Around her torso was a leather boned corset that Jonathon had laced up for her, he had made it quite tight, her ribs feeling the pressure and because of the intake of breath she had to take, the corset pushed her breasts upwards. They looked wonderful to the eye, pert and alert Jonathon used to often say. Her nipples were adorned with gold clamps with a studded ball hanging from each. Her labia lips had weighted clover clamps attached pulling the soft flesh downwards, both lips getting redder by the minute, this was Jonathon's favourite adornment. Her hold up stockings had very pretty lace tops to them and a sheen to the stocking showing her long legs off at their best. Her shoes black patent with the thinnest of stiletto heel you could ever imagine. The make up was subtle and her hair hung loose down her back, the darkness complementing her silky ivory skin. All that was missing from her ensemble was a pair of glowing cheeks!

Angie stood in the middle of the room knowing she had to have an inspection before she was allowed downstairs. Jonathon walked towards her, his eyes glinting, his cock growing beneath his trousers, pity he didn't have time to take her again he thought to himself.

As he approached she crossed her arms behind her back, lowered her eyes to the ground, and opened her legs so they were at least two feet apart. Jonathon walked around her slowly, sliding his hands over the leather corset, the feel of it so sensual to his fingertips, as he walked behind her, fingering the laces up her back he tugged gently at them to make sure they were not loose. Sliding his hand between her cheeks, stopping only to tease her rosebud, she instinctively leant forward ever so slightly, wanting him to insert a finger and work it in and out, her pussy getting wet at the thought running through her mind. He straightened her up again with a gentle pull on her shoulder, his hand going to her wetness, getting hold of the clamps with his other hand and pulling them backwards. She took a sharp intake of breath as the clovers bit a little more into her flesh, at the same time he inserted two fingers into her, she dipped onto them closing her eyes and enjoying his intrusion. He watched her face; little beads of sweat on her top lip told him she was hot for him. Removing his fingers he went in front of her knelt down and buried his face in her mound, licking and sucking her clit, getting dizzy with her aroma.

Angie standing there enjoying her inspection, needing and wanting an orgasm, although she doubted he would let her have one. Pushing his tongue deep into her and a finger into her rosebud he could feel her response urgent and wanting. He teased her for a few more moments his cock hard in his leather trousers, enjoying the taste of her juices that had started to flow. Prising himself away from her, he stood and looked deep into her eyes, picking up the chain between her breasts, he pulled it towards him, the nipples elongating as the clamps strained to hold onto them. She gave a hiss of protest; he smiled at her, licked her full lips and kissed her gently, his hand stroking her silky hair. As he moved away from her he wallowed in her beauty and felt proud that this creature belonged to him.

Her submission had been total, she never questioned anything, they had been together three years now and everyday seemed like the first all over again, he never tired of her beauty. Reaching his arm out to her he pulled her towards him, his hands caressing her breast so gently it was like a feather going over them, one arm went around her shoulders pulling her close, his mouth clamping onto hers and his tongue forcing his way into her mouth probing deeply. His hand going to her mound and deftly getting between the lips to her swollen clit, he took it in his forefinger and thumb at the base and pinched it hard. She tried to squeal but his kiss was deep and passionate and in seconds she had forgotten the pain her knees weak and her legs trembling in anticipation.

His fingers slid down her slit and felt the wetness of her honey pot; he dipped his fingers in and felt her muscles grasp them encouraging them to move in and out of her. Releasing his kiss he brought his fingers to her mouth, a little gentle push against her lips and they opened, accepting them and sucking them hungrily tasting her own bitter sweetness, he moving them in and out of her mouth, imagining the heat of it on his now rampant cock.

Smiling at the hunger she displayed he pushed her to her knees and bent her over, shoulders pushed to the ground. Her arse raised high he couldn't resist teasing her one more time. The fingers she had sucked he dipped back into her pussy then opening her bud with the other hand he slid both fingers into her. With a groan she instantly backed onto them wriggling and whimpering with delight. He moved his fingers in and out slowly, moving them inside her which made her back onto them harder each time.

Her labia lips were glistening from the wetness seeping out of her, he knew she wanted more but time was short. As he slowly removed his fingers she was backing herself up trying to keep them in, Jonathon gently pushed her back to her original position. Angie was hot and horny; she wanted Jonathon to carry on but knew that he would leave her in this state. She felt his hands caressing her smooth cheeks, she loved the feel of his hands on her, they were smooth and soft, well-manicured hands, her mind drifting to what those hands had done to her. Then suddenly a resounding slap penetrated her mind and a sharp sting to her cheek, she jerked and took a sharp intake of breath. Each cheek had six hard smacks; rubbing her cheeks gently he looked at his handiwork and was pleased, she was now ready to be presented. Her glowing cheeks finished off her look nicely, for Jonathan it was the only way to present a sub whether she had anything on or not, the red warm cheeks was the trademark of a Dom.

He moved away from her and told her she was to assume her kneeling position and wait until he was ready and then they would go downstairs to their host. Angie thanked him and watched him walk into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Jonathon closed the door behind him and leant heavily against it, his rampant cock desperate to be released from the restraints of his trousers. Unzipping himself his cock leapt out, his balls throbbing with the pressure building inside them. Taking hold of his shaft he closed his hand around it firmly, precum already sparkling on the eye. Closing his eyes he moved his hand up and down his shaft, the aroma of Angie in his nostrils, the sensation of her body on his, the tightness of her sex around his cock as his hand tightened around it. He could feel the orgasm rising within him, moving to the toilet seat he sat down and leant back against the cistern, his breathing getting ragged as he felt his spunk climbing the tube of his cock. In his minds eye he could see Angie riding him, grinding her body onto him, her breasts bouncing up and down, her head thrown back, he groaned as tightness enveloped his balls, the precum dripping on his fingers.

Jonathon opened his eyes and watched the eye of his cock open, the first spurt reaching high and landing on the bathroom floor, he put his head back closing his eyes the light headedness making him feel as if his head was floating, his legs trembling, the room spinning as the waves of ecstasy washed over him, the spitting going on and on as if it would never stop. As the sensations slowly receded and his cock got a little soft he called for Angie.

Angie appeared promptly, she didn't need to ask her Master what he wished of her, she knew. His fingers were wet with his cream she went on all fours and crawled to him. Taking his hand she gently licked his cum off his fingers a soft crooning noise coming from her throat. She loved the taste of his cum, a slight saltiness to it and thick, a tingling always left on her tongue when she ate his cream. His fingers clean she took his semi erect cock in her mouth, pushed her tongue into the eye to make sure she got anything that was left in there, dancing her tongue around the head cleaning him making sure she didn't miss anything, feeling him respond to her mouth as he started to get hard again. Sighing deeply he commanded her to clean the floor, she gave a groan not wanting to let his delicious tool out of her mouth. He gave her a little push and smiled, he felt very lucky that she had entered his life, he had been so happy he couldn't imagine life without her. When Angie had finished she crawled back to the bedroom and got back into her position whilst Jonathon tidied himself up.

************************

Damian had finished preparing food and drink, laid it on the glass dining table and sat in his armchair waiting for his guests to make an appearance. The food was only a simple buffet, as he really didn't expect much eating to be done, he was looking forward to playing a little.

He heard the bedroom door close and could hear Angie's heels on the staircase, he stood to receive his guests. Jonathon had put a leash on Angie and as they reached the bottom of the stairs he tugged the leash downward, a signal to her to get on all fours. He let Angie crawl a little in front of him so he could admire her rosy cheeks, her clamps hanging from her pussy lips making a little chinking noise as they caught each other, the little wiggle of her bum as she crawled so gracefully in front of him. Entering the lounge he dropped her leash and she remained at the doorway. Damian greeted Jonathon and invited him to take a seat, as Jonathon took a seat opposite the doorway he looked to Angie to make sure she was in her proper position.

Kneeling on all fours, her head hanging down, her hair falling down over her face keeping it obscured. Damian walked over to her and circled her taking a long look at her rosy cheeks wishing he could put his hands on them and feel the heat. In front of Jonathon there was a sturdy oak coffee table, it looked like an antique, the edges seemed in bad condition. Squinting his eyes he tried to see better, he thought he saw actual teeth marks along the edges, he made a mental note to ask Damian what the marks were, but then, perhaps it was just the way the light was in the room. He had heard things about Damian that he didn't like, but for the moment the man had done nothing wrong so Jonathon was just going to watch and wait to see how things developed. Jonathon was a little surprised that Samantha was not in the room. He was sure the Masters council said she would be there, he must check with Angie later to see if she could remember what they said.

Jonathon looked over to see what Damian was doing, seeing him circling Angie, he asked Damian if he would like to inspect her. Damian replied he would be delighted to.

"Girl, stand up for Master Damian", Jonathon commanded.

"Yes Master", she replied, thankful to be upright, her knees were going numb kneeling in one place.

"Have you been with your Master long Girl?" asked Damian drinking in her beauty

"Three years Sir", she replied, wishing he wouldn't look at her with such a lecherous stare, looking at his eyes she felt uncomfortable, she wasn't quite sure what made her feel like that, all she knew was that she didn't trust him. The thought of being inspected by him made her feel sick. She hated inspections by other Masters, they poked and prodded and pulled and twisted as if she was an object, they had no thought for her, all they had in their minds was their own pervy needs. But it was a ritual that was expected when visiting someone and she put up with it for her Master's sake. He had taught her well how to behave, to keep her opinions to herself in company, to always be respectful and to do as she was told. It was hard in the beginning because she was so stubborn, but during her training she found that Jonathon rewarded her well for good behaviour.

Damian moved Angie into the centre of the room, she lowered her eyes and kept them there, the sight of his eyes sent a shiver down her spine. The sickness feeling was growing, her mouth was going dry and her stomach did a flip. She had asked Jonathon many times not to put her through this, but his response was she would do this for him period. Angie thought back to some of the inspections she had gone through, her breasts had been mauled; fingers had invaded her holes, some gently some roughly, big hands, small hands, fat hands, thin hands even female hands. She was sure Jonathon enjoyed watching her being inspected; he had watched every one that she had been through with a smile on his face. Seeing him smile always made her want to wipe it off with a slap, but it was only a thought. If Jonathon ever found out she had thoughts like that she would end up with very sore buttocks! Apart from the inspections he made her go through, she was very happy and very much in love with him.

Damian brought her back to reality.

"Stand up properly Girl," he demanded.

In silence she put her arms behind her back and spread her legs two feet apart, head straight her eyes averted to the ground.

"Mmmmm very nice Sir Jonathon, you have a lovely sub, so well presented," complimented Damian, wishing that she were his. Walking in front of her he hooked his finger under her chin and lifted her head. His dark eyes trying to penetrate hers, trying to look deep into her, she made sure she showed nothing in her eyes. She felt a cold chill around her heart as if icy fingers were wrapping around it, goose bumps appeared and made her shiver. Damian grinned stroking her lips with two fingers ever so gently all the while smiling at her, but a dangerous glint in his eye that made her blood run cold.

He tapped her lips softly and she parted them for him just a little, his fingers started to worm their way into her mouth, both fingers going in and probing her tongue and teeth, she having the desire to bite him, but knowing she mustn't. His fingers started to move in and out of her mouth, she clenched her jaw to try and stop him, looking into her eyes he just grinned, cupping his hand under her chin and holding both cheeks he put pressure on them for her to open her mouth around his fingers, he was hurting her face and as her mouth became the shape he wanted he started to move his fingers in and out hard, she didn't dare make a noise just in case he hurt her more, his fingers were hitting the back of her throat making her urge every time. It seemed like an age that this went on for but it was only a matter of a few moments, he withdrew his fingers and just gave her a knowing look as if to say, you will do as I want.

He let go of her face and walked slowly behind her, stroking her hair noticing the silkiness of it, running his fingers through it then slowly getting some of it in his hand and wrapping it around so that her head started to pull back the more he wrapped. Stroking her bum cheeks and noticing they were cooling down he landed two hard smacks on each cheek. It was so unexpected that Angie jumped and squealed, Jonathon watched her face closely but she seemed to alright. Damian pushed her forward slightly.

_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers
12