Samantha Ch. 06

Story Info
Doms fight, the subs play.
4.9k words
4.41
35.7k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers

Samantha heard the dungeon door unlock, she was cold, tired, hungry and thirsty. All her limbs had gone numb and the silence in the dungeon was deafening, now and again the scurrying feet of the mice across the stone floor broke the silence. She heard footsteps on the wooden stairs and prayed that Damian would release her. Several hours earlier she had been bursting to empty her bladder, try as she might she could not stop herself from urinating. She watched her urine splash onto the floor watching it slowly flow towards the grid in the centre of the room; at least her bladder didn’t hurt anymore.

Footsteps approached her; a hand gently cupped her chin and lifted her head. Tears were welling up in her eyes; through blurred vision she could see that this was not Damian. The man in front of her was about six foot tall with mousey coloured hair, piercing blue eyes, a gentle look to his clean-shaven face, wearing leather trousers and boots.

“Samantha?” asked a gentle voice

Trying to get some saliva going in her mouth to answer, she gave a grunt and a nod.

“Its alright, don’t be afraid, I am Master Jonathon, I am going to release you, he

said quietly seeing that she was in distress. Samantha gave a sigh and a nod. She could see Damian standing halfway down the stairs watching, the look of displeasure on his face was enough to curdle milk. Jonathon went behind her and removed the dildo machine from between her legs. The dildo itself was thick with her dried juices, the pungent aroma of her sex telling him she had pleasured herself on the contraption.

When Damian saw Jonathon remove the machine, he went down the rest of the stairs and strode over to Jonathon. Putting an arm out and reaching for Jonathon, he turned him round so they were face to face. Damian was angry with Jonathon.

“Leave slut where she is,” demanded Damian.

“I don’t think so Sir,” replied Jonathon curtly.

“What gives you the right to walk in here and release my slut without talking to me first?” asked Damian, his voice trembling with anger. He was trying hard to control his temper, he was damned if Jonathon was just going to walk in and release her.

“Samantha needs to be released, it is plain to see she is in distress Sir! She cannot be left here all night!” replied Jonathon looking straight into Damian’s eyes.

For a few moments their eyes locked, a battle of wills going on. Damian fighting with himself to not lash out at Jonathon, and Jonathon determined that Samantha would be released. The atmosphere in the dungeon could be cut with a knife as these two fought with their eyes. Damian turned and walked away, reaching the stairs he turned to Jonathon.

“Slut stays put, it is her punishment and I decide when she comes down,” snapped Damian.

“I am now requesting that you move yourself away from her and out of my dungeon Sir,” demanded Damian.

Jonathon looked at Samantha, he could tell she was in distress, her head hung limp to the ground, she had been unable to speak because her mouth was so dry, her arms were completely devoid of any colour as the blood flow hadn’t been going through them, being raised above her head blood was not able to keep her arms warm. She was shivering from cold; he had to get her released one way or the other.

Looking over at Damian, Jonathon sighed.

“Alright, I will leave the dungeon on the proviso that you release Samantha Sir,” replied Jonathon with a slight growl to his voice that Damian did not like.

“Tell me Sir Jonathon, have you ever let your sub off a punishment?” asked Damian in a facetious tone.

“No I haven’t Sir, but there again if my sub has been suspended it has never been for any longer than thirty minutes whether it has been play or punishment, that is enough for anyone to endure,” replied Jonathon in a quiet voice hoping that it may calm Damian down a little.

“Surely Sir you can see that your sub is in distress?” said Jonathon.

Damian looked over to Samantha, shrugging his shoulders he looked back at Jonathon.

“Slut seems alright to me, I can’t see any signs of distress Sir, perhaps you are too soft with your subs,” replied Damian with a supercilious smirk on his face.

“Help me take her down and we can discuss this later,” said Jonathon, wishing he could punch the look off Damian’s face.

“No, slut is staying put, if you wish we can discuss this now upstairs, her behaviour warrants a severe punishment, so this is where she stays,” retorted Damian, now getting very angry at Jonathon’s insistence that Samantha should be released.

“I would prefer that we get Samantha down now and then discuss this later,” replied Jonathon watching for Damian’s reaction.

Damian stood tapping his foot on the ground, his blood boiling more and more, Jonathon just didn’t seem to want to understand the word no! Without waiting for permission Jonathon turned and went behind Samantha and started to undo a rope that was attached to a ring on the wall. He moved the dildo machine underneath her so she could rest her feet on it until he could get her down from the chains on the ceiling. Undoing both ankles he put her feet onto the machine then going round the side of her pulled at the chains to let her down. As she was lowered she let her feet drop off the machine and crumpled to a heap on the damp stone floor. Jonathon removed the ropes and cuffs from her ankles and wrists and rubbed her arms to try and get some circulation going in them again. Samantha winced and moaned several times as Jonathon was doing this but he continued to try and get blood flow back into her arms. He tried to stand her up but her leg muscles had seized and caused her too much pain.

Looking around the dungeon Jonathon was looking for something to put around her to stop her shivering, but there was nothing.

“Sir, can you please go and get me a blanket to wrap around your sub, she is very cold,” said Jonathon.

Damian had been watching Jonathon releasing Samantha. He couldn’t believe that he had gone ahead and let her down. Damian had his hands by his sides; he was flexing them open and closed, making a fist until his knuckles went white. Damian approached Jonathon slowly, his breathing a little ragged from temper, as he got close to him, Damian grabbed at his neck, his fingers squeezing a little. Jonathon was surprised and almost fell backwards. Damian pulled Jonathon right up to his face, the tips of their noses touching.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” snarled Damian.

“I invite you into my home for a few days entertainment and you have the audacity to try and take control of my slut and my dungeon,” shouted Damian, some saliva landing on Jonathon’s face as he spoke. Damian was trembling, Jonathon felt the grip round his throat getting tighter, putting his hands on to Damian’s, he started to grip the wrist tightly, Damian tried hard to keep his hold but Jonathon was too strong for him. Damian’s hand was removed from Jonathon’s neck and he was pushed with such force that Damian landed almost at the stairs, his back hitting the floor very hard. Damian was winded for a few moments, looking over at Jonathon, he could see he was bent over and seemed to be gasping for breath.

Damian stood up and went up the stairs back to the hallway of the house, making his way to the lounge he was cursing under his breath at what had just taken place. He sat down heavily in his armchair and closed his eyes to try and calm himself down. He would be speaking to Jonathon a little later that was for sure.

In the meantime Jonathon caught his breath, apologised to Samantha for the scene, scooped her up in his arms and took her up to his bedroom where he lay her down and covered her gently with the duvet. Sitting on the edge of the bed Jonathon stroked Samantha’s face, catching the silent tears as they patterned their way down her cheeks. Shushing her quietly he told her to rest, he was going to send Angie up to tend to her and make her comfortable and that she had nothing to be afraid of. Samantha closed her eyes and drifted into a light sleep, Jonathon stood up quietly and crept out of the room so that he didn’t disturb her.

As Samantha drifted into her sleep she wanted to ask who they were but was too tired, her arms and legs were tingling and getting pins and needles from the blood flowing back into them, although she felt uncomfortable the smell of the sheets and the softness of the duvet made up for the discomfort. As her body warmed up the shivering slowly stopped, as did the pins and needles in her limbs. Jonathon made his way downstairs to ask Angie to tend to Samantha whilst he sorted this out with Damian. He was very angry with himself for having let things get this far, he knew he was in the wrong, he should never have commandeered the dungeon as he did, and Damian was quite right to be angry.

He walked into the lounge to see Angie asleep on the couch and Damian in his armchair strumming his fingers on the arm. Obviously Damian was still angry, Jonathon had to make every effort to rectify this or the mission would be abruptly stopped. Walking over to Angie he gently woke her up; she looked like an angel sleeping peacefully. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw it was Jonathon. He asked her if she was feeling any better and she replied that she was. Jonathon tapped her legs gently for her to open them; he removed the cloth and checked her labia lips. They were still on the swollen side but not as much nor as angry looking as they had been earlier.

Angie was asked if she would mind going upstairs and tending to Samantha and to make her comfortable. Jonathon was going to sleep on the couch tonight so the two girls could sleep in his bed. Angie pouted at hearing this, and said there was no problem in seeing to Samantha. She could see by the look on his face she had better not protest at his absence from the bed, there was obviously something he had to do, so swinging her legs off the couch she grabbed her shoes and started for the door. As she bent over Jonathon could not resist smacking that beautiful butt of hers and landed a playful slap. She turned around with a squeal, stuck her tongue out at him and with a wicked grin she wiggled her bum at him and then disappeared out of the door. Smiling to himself he turned to Damian, sat himself down and waited until Damian felt like speaking.

************

Before Angie went upstairs she went into the kitchen and got two glasses of orange juice and grabbed a few sandwiches that were sitting on the side, put them all on a tray and went upstairs. Walking into the bedroom Angie saw Samantha peacefully sleeping, her tear stained face giving away that she had suffered. Putting the tray down on the chair, she proceeded to take her play outfit off and put a pair of shorts and t-shirt on. Tying her hair up she went over to Samantha and gently lifted the duvet up to see what injuries if any she may have. Samantha stirred feeling the duvet being lifted, opening her eyes she saw Angie standing in front of her. Angie could see there were several nasty splinters in Samantha’s torso which looked a little swollen and angry.

Angie had seen that Samantha was awake. She sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hi, I’m Angie, I assume your Samantha?” she said holding her hand out as she put the duvet back over Samantha.

Taking Angie’s hand in response they shook gently and Samantha nodded.

“Okay, we need to get those splinters out and then I think a nice warm bath is called for, don’t you?” asked Angie busying herself, getting clean towels for Samantha and a pretty chemise from the draw and taking it all into the bathroom.

“Sounds fine to me,” replied Samantha wondering if Angie was Master Jonathon’s sub.

“Good,” replied Angie as she brought a bowl of warm water from the bathroom and a pair of tweezers, a hand towel over her arm. Sitting down next to Samantha Angie drew the duvet down exposing Samantha’s pert breasts; they were not overly large so even when she lay down her breasts were still upright. Angie ran her hands softly over the body in front of her, checking for any sore spots that she couldn’t see. As Angie was checking her their eyes locked, both giving each other a warm soft smile, Samantha blushing a little. Removing the splinters took about half an hour, Angie told Samantha to stay put until she had cleared up and then she would come and help her into the bathroom. Samantha’s bladder was telling her it was full, so she swung her legs out of bed and winced. Angie had heard her take a sharp gasp and quickly came back into the bedroom.

“Here let me help,” Angie said gently, putting an arm around Samantha, making her lean against her as she stood up.

“Call of nature?” asked Angie.

“Yes please,” replied Samantha.

Angie helped her up off the bed and walked her to the bathroom, turned her round and gently let her down until she was sitting on the toilet. Whilst Samantha was tiddling Angie was filling the bath dropping a few drops of tee tree oil and lavender in. When the bath had finished filling Angie put an arm around Samantha again, lifted her off the toilet and helped her get into the bath. She told Samantha to lie back and soak for a little while to let the tee tree oil get into the splinter wounds. The warmth of the water and the aroma of the lavender made her a little light headed, the tee tree oil stung a little as it got into where the splinters had been. Samantha slid down into the water until it was up to her neck and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth encapsulating her body. The aroma of both oils permeating her senses, she felt less tender and relaxation of her body slowly took over.

Samantha could hear that Angie was doing something in the bedroom, sounded like the bedding was being changed but wasn’t sure and she really couldn’t be bothered to open her eyes and look. Angie went back into the bathroom, reaching for a face cloth she dipped it into the water, wrung it out slightly and then gently washed Samantha’s tear stained face. She continued to wash Samantha all over, very gently so as not to hurt her where the splinters had been. Samantha cooed now and again, enjoying the feather like touch of another female against her body. The bathing finished Samantha stood up and got out of the bath, feeling very much better than she had when she first got in. Angie dried Samantha, patting her gently all over, a woman’s skin needing to be dried gently, the patting producing an all over glow on Samantha’s body. Passing the chemise to Samantha, Angie emptied the bath water and went back into the bedroom. The silky chemise was cold against Samantha’s warm skin making her nipples stand up, as she walked back into the bedroom Angie looked at her with a knowing smile and patted the bed for Samantha to join her. The tray of sandwiches and orange juice was on the bed and they both sat and devoured the food, idle chitchat between them.

Now that Samantha had bathed and washed and brushed her hair, she was looking much better. The smell of lavender mixing with her body heat drifted its way to Angie’s nostrils, she caught Samantha looking at her intently. Both of them had been without the pleasure of their own gender for a long time, they found each other attractive but neither spoke their thoughts. Samantha yawned, Angie got off the bed and said she was going for a quick shower; Samantha should get into bed and try to sleep. Samantha slid into bed and curled up onto her side tucked the duvet up around her neck and closed her eyes.

Angie showered and patted herself dry, wrapped the towel around her and went back into the bedroom. Samantha seemed to be asleep so Angie went to the other side of the bed very quietly let the towel slip from her body and slid under the duvet, turning on her side so she was facing Samantha’s back. Sliding closer to Samantha Angie reached out and started to stroke her back. Her skin almost as soft as a newborn baby’s, her fingers tracing down her spine, reaching the silky peaches of Samantha’s bum. Angie could feel a couple of weals on her otherwise soft cheeks that were still there from the cropping Samantha had received.

Angie moved closer until her nipples were rubbing slightly on Samantha’s back, her hand slid round the front as she gently cupped Samantha’s breast. Gently massaging it in her hand her fingers softly teasing her nipple, Samantha moaned quietly, bending her legs further into herself so that her bum was resting in Angie’s lap. The caressing hand with its feather like touch roamed over Samantha’s body, finding its way round to the damp honey pot. Passing the rosebud, Angie dipped her finger a little and Samantha pushed back as if wanting an intrusion.

Moaning gently Samantha rolled onto her back, Angie leant forward and took a nipple in her mouth, suckling on it like a child, her tongue flicking it gently, the rising nipple exciting Angie and make her own honey pot damp. Angie rolled over and got between Samantha’s legs; her hands sliding up until they reached her pussy, her tongue tracing a pathway on her inner thigh. Reaching the top her tongue started dipping quickly and gently in and out of Samantha’s wet hole. Spreading Samantha’s tight labia lips, Angie went down and inserted her tongue, feeling Samantha quiver beneath her as she licked inside, making her tongue go as deep as she could. Samantha moaning and whimpering, her hips responding to Angie’s hot snake like tongue loving the feel of her own gender once again against her and inside her.

Removing her tongue Angie moved to Samantha’s clit, which was already peeking out, pink and hard just waiting to be pleasured. Angie clamped her mouth over the clit and sucked hard, gently biting the base to encourage it out a little more, making Samantha’s hips jerk hard into Angie’s face. Samantha’s breathing getting ragged, Angie inserted her forefinger into her hole feeling the muscles clamp around it, moving slowly in and out as her tongue danced over Samantha’s clit, the moaning getting louder and her hips moving quicker.

Angie inserted a second finger, the undulating muscles grabbing hold of them, and trying to pull them further into Samantha’s dripping pussy. She moved them in and out picking up speed as the sucking and tonguing picked up speed on the clit. Samantha was responding in time to Angie’s manipulation, her breathing getting faster. Bringing her legs up around Angie, Samantha clamped them tight; Angie knew she wasn’t far off a climax.

Easing up on the speed a little Samantha’s movements slowed, then Angie thrust her fingers in hard, sucking the clit hard, Samantha screamed and bucked and jerked on the bed until she was spent. It was difficult for Angie to breathe and hard to hold Samantha down, but as Samantha quieted Angie moved her face and continued to manipulate the clit until Samantha was completely sated. Both girls were panting hard, Angie slid up over Samantha’s body, kissing and licking her body, reaching her mouth, she kissed Samantha long and deep, their tongues probing each other, Samantha tasting herself, the bitter sweetness a change from the normal male saltiness

They lay together in each other’s arms their breathing slowing, Samantha feeling warm and glowing. Angie moved off Samantha and lay on her back opening her legs. Her own hands going down to search out her clit and pussy, both needing release, her fingers feeling the wetness and heat. Samantha knelt up, smiling down at Angie as she took over. Leaning forward and kissing Angie’s breasts, one hand wormed its way down to the hot pot of sticky wetness. Angie moaned and rolled her hips in response holding her breasts tight offering her nipples to Samantha. Sucking firmly Samantha let her teeth ride gently over the nipples, a little squeal escaping Angie’s throat. Samantha dipped her fingers into the hot crevice the muscles rippling against her; Angie’s hips rose trying to get more inside her.

_kara_
_kara_
13 Followers
12