Samantha Comes To Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me off."

"Yes sir."

She dropped to her knees and took my member into her mouth, greedily sucking the last few traces of cum from it. Her makeup was a mess and her hair was mussed. Her dress was torn and wet in a few places, and her hands were still tied with her own panties.

"You may go now, Samantha. Even though you look like a total slut, try not to make a scene when you leave."

"Yes, sir."

I untied her hands and threw her panties in the trash.

"If you want to continue this relationship it must remain an absolute secret. Is that clear?"

"Yes, professor."

She craned her neck up for a kiss. I tasted my own cum on her lips.

"Next time, I'm taking your ass as well," I said sternly as she opened the door, "don't forget that it belongs to me."

"Yes, sir."

She disappeared quietly down the darkened hallway. After a few moments I peered out after her to see if Sophie was still in the building. A light burned now under her office door. But had she heard anything? I didn't think it very likely, but my heart pounded at the prospect of being caught.

As I approached my car in the parking garage, I found a crumpled envelope with my name on it under one of the windshield wipers. I picked it up and realized in astonishment that it was Samantha's note from the day before. I must have dropped it! But who had put it there, and, more importantly, had anyone read it?

I looked around the garage in a panic, but no one was in sight. Far away, across the lot, I saw a white sedan that I knew belonged to Sophie Bettencourt.


Author's note: Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the first installment of this story. I like getting to know my readers! Please let me know if you liked this story and if I should continue.

12