Samantha Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_177
sam_177
19 Followers

So here I am a statue of a fairy in the garden of the person I love. She sees me everyday. She doesn't always have time to make love to me but she always touches me fondly and gives me a kiss. Sometimes she comes out to draw and paint me and sometimes she brings her students over. They seem to like drawing me more than any of the other statues of fairy girls that have been placed in the garden. It's interesting to see them walking around before Mistress cooks them and turns them into statues like me. I know I'm special though. I'm the only one who has a pussy. The other girls are completely smooth. I'm also the only one Mistress makes love to.

Even with Mistress's love I would be lonely out here if it weren't for the fairies. They like me. I like them too. They keep me company when Mistress is away and I protect them. I guess nothing bad wants to mess with a giant fairy. Any way I'm glad the fairies are happy. It's a joy to see them fly around and play. I think I hear Mistress's car in the drive. I'm glad she's home. I hope she'll make love with me today. She usually does when she's been out of town visiting a new girl she's interested in. I'm sure I'll see her new girl in the garden soon.

sam_177
sam_177
19 Followers
12