Samantha Falls for Internet Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers

"Oh my God John I'm going to do it again, please don't stop!"

"You're going to do what again, Sammy? Say it or I swear I will stop!"

"I'm going to have an orgasm! NO I SAID IT DON'T STOP!"

"That's not want I want to hear. I want to hear you say it the dirty way you little slut."

I heard commotion from the other room and knew in the back of my mind what must be going on. My Mother finally heard me or was finally going to do something about it. Steve was trying to stop her from coming in. It wasn't enough to break my concentration on this orgasm though and John wasn't letting up a bit from the attack on me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!" I heard my Mother scream from the now open door. Steve stood there holding my Mother back from coming in any further.

"No Mom, go! Please!"

None of this distracted John in the least while he continued his assault on my pussy and was finishing me off.

"I'm going to cuuuuuu...." But he slammed back into me before I could finish and I screamed in orgasmic bliss for the third time in just a few minutes. I my legs and arms were flailing about and one of my sandals fell off my foot. I was shaking as I exploded on the inside and screaming as I came on the outside.

"YEES! YEES! YEES! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMMMMMMING! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" I wailed all this from my mouth as tears welled in my eyes from the emotion of this all.

"STOP IT NOW! BOTH OF YOU!" My Mother screamed. It didn't seem to matter to John and I cared but not enough to do anything about it at the moment. She was no match for Steve either holding her arms behind her.

My orgasm was subsiding a bit and John was pushing with long deep strokes into me at a slower pace now. I shuttered each time I felt his thrust as the sensation was too much to bare.

"Sorry bro, she broke out of the restraints." Steve said.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I want her to watch her daughter lose her virginity." John said.

I looked down at him with a lovely, lustful, puzzled look again and just kissed him. His thrusting stopped and we kissed for a few minutes. Then he took my left leg and put in on his shoulder and moved me closer to the edge of the ledge. I stared deep into his eyes and read what was going on in his head. He wasn't done with me. And he could see I didn't want to be done with him. But he didn't move.

"Just go now, LEAVE" my mother pleaded from the door.

"Do you want me to leave" John asked as he looked down at me.

I was quiet for a long moment. "No. Use me now."

"NO STOP" came from my Mother, but it was the last thing I heard. John's cock pounded forth into me and I scream myself "AHHH, YEEEES, FUCK ME! UUUUUUSE ME!"

And he did. John fucked me for all he was worth. He used every ounce of muscle and power in his body to drive his cock as far into me as possible, as fast and hard as possible. And I was loving it. I was too far gone to care anymore. It felt amazing and I never wanted this feeling to end.

John pulled my suit down around my waist so my huge tits -- and most of the rest of my body -- was completely bare. My tits rocked back and forth between my chin and knees. John alternated using his mouth and fingers on them. Then I heard a grunt and tear. He tore my suit at the bottom and pushed it up to my waist as well.

John was panting and grunting loudly now. He was getting close to an orgasm himself -- cumming, I knew what that was too now. I could hear it in his breathing and feel it in his fucking. I could also feel his cock getting much larger -- much thicker if that were even possible.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gunna cum any second Sammy."

"Yes baby, do it for me. I want you to. I want you to cum. Cum for me baby. USE ME!"

"DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT INSIDE OF HER" I heard from my Mother.

"SHUT UP WOMAN" came the reply from John. And she didn't say anything else but continued to sob a little.

John looked into my eyes and I could see he was close.

I looked straight into his eyes and whispered to him "Do it baby. Cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel it. I want to feel that huge thick cock explode in me!"

"OH FUCK SAMMY" was all he said and I felt his cock grow so thick and begin to pulse inside me.

"YES! Do it! Cum! CUM! CUM IN ME! I WANT YOUR CUM! I need you! I need your cock! USE ME! I'm your dirty little slut! FUCK ME and CUM inside ME! USE ME AND CUM INSIDE ME!"

"AAAAHHHHHAAHHH FUCK YES!" John screamed into my breasts as his cock delivered hot cum deep inside my womb. I felt every pulse fire off inside me. It was so hot it burned. His cock was buried at its fullest inside me and the entire scene got to me. I screamed too.

"YEES, I'M CUMMING AGAIN TOO! YES! OH MY GOD JOHN YES FUCK ME! CUM IN ME!"

As we both finished he thrust and grunted into me a few more times holding me tightly to him. My Mother sobbed and looked over. Steve no longer was holding her, she was on the ground.

"Wow, that was amazing you too" Steve said.

"You're telling me" I said and we all laughed.

"I think you need to help Steve out a little bit. He was a good wing man today and he deserves something. A LITTLE something." John said.

I looked up at him a bit shocked. "WH-What?"

"Come over here Steve." John said. He did.

John pulled out of me and thick white semen flowed out me. There was a lot, I couldn't believe it. "Don't worry about that...for now." John said. "Get down on your knees."

Worried and shocked I did what he said staring at him the entire time. His cock was right at my head level now.

"Suck my cock and clean it up. When you're done, take care of Steve the same way."

"Wu-WHAT?" I said.

John forcefully grabbed my hair and looked at me sternly. "Suck. My. Cock. NOW. When you're done. Suck. His."

He moved my head to his cock and without a second thought I opened my mouth and did as he demanded. I got a good look at his cock for the first time. It was softening but was huge. As thick as my wrist and as long as...I don't know, but it was long. His cock head was enormous. How did I get that inside me!?

I worked his head into my mouth and a bit more but that was all I could manage. My mouth was completely full of cock. The taste was different but not gross. Not pleasant, but not disturbing either. It was strange and new and I thought I could like this a lot more under more erotic circumstances.

"Use your hands on me while you suck it."

"HRMPH?" Was all I could mumble. John took my hands and put one around the upper and lower parts of his cock. It was like I was holding a baseball bat; my fingers didn't reach all the way around.

"Now go like this" he said as he moved my hands up and down stroking his cock.

I got the picture and soon enough had a good little pace going on John's cock.

"OK, whew, stop before I cum again. I want to hold that for now. Time for Steve."

Steve quickly dropped his pants and shorts. His cock was a far cry from John's. It was much smaller in length and girth. But cute in its own way. "Suck it. Make him cum." John said.

I did as I was told. It was much easier. Much more fit in my mouth and my mouth didn't get nearly as sore. My hand wrapped around it completely and I was able to stroke him with only one hand. Steve responded really quickly to the stimulation -- probably from hearing and seeing John and I fuck for the last half hour. In about two minutes I felt his cock swell and I hear him grunt "oh fuck!"

"Now, don't stop Sammy. Finish him off just like you're doing -- right into your mouth." John said.

Again I did as I was told. A few seconds later I felt a blast of hot semen hit my throat. A couple more soon followed and he was finished. I didn't swallow, but moved it to the front of my mouth to spit it out.

"Don't you spit that out Sammy" John said. But I looked at him and spit it on the floor.

"My throat only accepts your cum baby. Not his."

John looked down at me. His eyes were wild with fury. I was waiting for a slap or punch. Instead he grabbed be by the hair and picked me up onto my feat. He slammed his mouth into mine and kissed me more wantonly than ever. His hands again were at my tits and pussy exploring.

A quick spin and shuffle and I was bent over my Father's desk. He roughly pulled my torn swimming suit down and off me. I was finally naked in front of John -- and Steve and my catatonic Mother on the floor.

I flipped my head back so my long hair swung to one side and looked him in the eyes. He was rock hard again. His size was amazing now that I had some perspective on another dick. He moved at me holding that meat spear pointed at my pussy.

Just as he got to me he smashed my ass hard with his hand and I felt a burning. I screamed out "AAAHHHH OOOW!" He roughly grabbed me by the hair and yanked up hard causing me to bend back and up. I was S shaped now. He whispered in my ear:

"You are mine now. I own you. This body, and your life, are mine. Do you understand me?"

"Yessssss" was all I could eek out.

"When I tell you to do something, I expect it to be done to perfection. Or you will pay dearly. Do you understand me?"

"Yesssss" I replied.

"The only reason you are still conscious after that display down there is because of what you said to me. I know you mean it. And now I agree, your throat will only ever be for my cum, no other. But the rest of you -- is for me and for me alone to decide what to do with it. Do you understand me?"

"Yessss" I whispered in compliance...and agreement. "AAAAHHHHHH, OH MY GOD!"

He slammed his cock into me just then; straight in with no warning to the very depth of my insides. I was in shock by the sudden force but quickly recovered. He was still after the initial assault; then slowly stroked in and out of me with agonizingly slow precision.

He gently lowered my body to rest on the desk. My enormous tits pushed down and flattened out in all directions onto the surface. He ran his hands down my back slowly and gently until they rested on top of my ass. Then a little force down as he put some weight on them.

"Clutch the desk edges with your hands. You'll need some support and leverage."

I did as I was told. A slow withdrawal from my inflamed pussy preceded a jack hammering fucking barrage. John went from zero to 100 miles per hour on my pussy and I was immediately screaming in fear, anticipated pain, and pleasure. John held me down with all his weight on my back at the top of my ass. My feat lifted off the floor from the pace and I was suspended on the desk getting rammed mercilessly.

"OH MY GOD, YES FUCK ME!" was all I could keep screaming as I looked back at him. I wanted him to own my body and use me. My life was meaningless now I could see that. I only lived now to service his cock. "FUCK ME! YES! USE MY DIRTY FUCKING BODY!"

My body was dirty. I remember my Mother telling me when I was young it was dirty. I remember my Father looking at me as I grew older and developed like it was dirty. I remember the boys leering at me in gym class like it was dirty. I remember the girls averting their eyes at me in the gym locker room like it was dirty. And now I was being used like it was dirty. And I loved it. I embraced it. I owned it. And I gave it to John.

He was furiously pounding away at me. I felt the weight leave my back and replaced by his body on top of mine instead. Then his fingers grasped to get a hold of my left breast so I lifted up enough so he could take my breast in his hand. Then is right hand found that special spot between my legs, just above my hot pulsing opening. While his cock assaulted me from the inside, his fingers danced and flittered around my clitoris driving me insane and taking me to yet a whole new level of orgasm.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD JOHN! JOOOOOHN! What the FUCK are you DOING to ME!?"

"You are going to fucking cum so hard Sammy. Let it happen! Do you trust me?"

"OH FUCK YES. Oh my GOD! JOHN! I'm going to PEE, STOP! OH MY GOD YEEEEEES!"

"Cum for me Sammy! It's not pee, it's fluid. Squirt for me Sammy. I want your pussy to squirt all over. It's going to feel better than anything else so far."

"HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING JOOOOOOHN! AHHH AHHH AHH YES PLEASE I'M CUMMING OH MY GOD!"

I was screaming out of my mind from this orgasm. Fluid was in fact squirting from my pussy, but spraying out because of the cock still buried deep inside me. Like a hose with the top forced almost shut. It came in waves -- the orgasm and the fluid. A few quick rushes. Then rest. Then more rushes and rest. The orgasm climaxed and relaxed many times within a very short period of time and the fluid continued to flow with each climax.

I could feel some pain from the intense fucking John was giving me. I was really getting slammed hard. Between his rock hard body, is rock hard thick cock, and the hard desk, my body was getting seriously injured. But the pleasure was so intense I didn't feel it. My head was cloudy, like I was knocked nearly unconscious or under the water.

There was suddenly a break from the assault. John stopped fucking me and using his fingers. I was panting and breathless on the desk. I opened my eyes to see my Mother looking at John's cock with wide eyes and the most intense look of fear I had ever seen. Couldn't she see I was better than I had ever been before. Although this wasn't exactly proper all-in-all, it wasn't that bad either.

I was in a hazy daze. I wasn't even fully aware of my body or what was happening around me after that orgasm -- or orgasms. How many had I just had?

"Don't...do...that...to her. Please, I am begging you." I heard my Mom say.

Do what? It's done. Everything. There is nothing else really is there? Then an odd feeling from behind me..."what are you doing!?" I said.

"Sammy -- you are mine. Do not question me." John said.

I didn't say anything else. I just bore down and grasped the desk as hard as I could. I planted my feet on the ground -- only my toes could really touch at this point, but it was something. I needed every bit of contact I could get for what was to come.

"Please John. I love you. I am yours. My body is yours. Use me. Use me any way you choose. I will never question you again."

"Very good. You can also call me...Master from now on."

"Very well Master. Use me. Take me. Fuck me...in my ass. I want you too. Go ahead and take me. I know that's what you're going to do. I want it. I want your thick cock deep inside my ass. Give it to meaaaa..."

The tip was enough to make my body pulse up and my voice snap off. I clutched at all four points, my hands on the desk and my toes trying to grip the ground. John again put one hand on my back and used the other to force his enormous cock into the tightest of my holes -- and my last virginal opening.

I felt him using my own fluids still draining from my pussy as lubricant. He pushed in again and the head again popped in. I jolted a bit, but less than last time. This time it stayed in me. I relaxed and waited for the rest of that cock.

I trusted John -- my Master. It hurt, but I wanted this. I wanted him to feel all the pleasure in the world from my body. That's why I wanted him to use me. I knew by using me it would pleasure him. And it would be the greatest pleasure of his life. And by pleasuring him, it would pleasure me, both physically and mentally.

He had a portion of that cock in me now. A quarter? Half? I didn't know. He was slowly stroking and rocking in and out of my ass. I was tearing up from the pain, but I found one of my hands rubbing my own clit at the same time. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. After a few moments I felt his back against my ass and his large balls at the base of my pussy. I rubbed them as I rubbed my clity. He was completely inside me again. I felt perfect.

He was gentle this time. Slowly rocking his cock in and out. The sensation was amazing. Unbelievable in fact. Pain and pleasure -- from my Master and my own hand. I was thoroughly and completely gone at this point.

John quickened his pace in my ass. His long thick cock was more easily moving in and out. My asshole was adjusting to his astounding size. My hand was aggressively working on my clit. John's hands were on either side of my chest, his weight on them forcing his cock in me with his pelvis only.

John began to grunt more and pant a bit -- as did I. We were both closing in on another orgasm. I hoped this time it would be together as one at the same time. I would wait if I could -- or keep mine going for as long as possible to be there with him. He grasped frantically for my breasts and I lifted my torso up again so he could get at them.

We were bent over together now, his hands squeezing my huge tits and his cock pounding away at my tight asshole. My toes were barely touching the ground but they were spread as far apart as possible as my hand worked my clit and my orgasm began to shake me.

"Oh my God Master, you're going to make me fucking cum again! I want your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass, Master. Use my body. Use my ass! Fuck my ass!"

"Fuck Samantha, you feel so fucking amazing. This ass -- your body -- is so fucking perfect."

"Yes Master. I am yours. I am only yours forever. Please fuck me and use me and cum inside my asshole. I want you to shoot all you fucking hot cum deep inside my asshole. Fuck me as hard and fast as you can in my ass and then shoot all your hot fucking cum in me!"

"Oh Sam, Sam, Sam..." I heard my Mother sob from across the room on the floor.

"HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING MASTER! CUM WITH ME! PLEASE YES CUM WITH ME! I can feel him Mommy. He's going to fucking cum inside me again. He's going to fuck my asshole and cum so deep inside me again! OH MY GOD, he's getting SO FUCKING THICK! HIS COCK GETS SO FUCKING THICK WHEN HE'S GOING TO CUM MOMMY. I CAN FEEL IT, YESS. HE'S COMING MOMMY. HE'S CUMMING INSIDE MY ASS. YESS FUCKING CUM MASTER. I LOVE YOU JOHN YES!"

I couldn't stop the words from coming out. I meant every one of them. John and I were both screaming as we came together. We were both verbalizing to our audience in the most obscene way possible what was happening inside my body. My pussy was exploding with fluid, gushing out. His cock was exploding in my ass like it had done inside my womb just a bit earlier. I felt every sensation, every pulse, every drop of semen inside me.

"AHH UHHH, AHHHH MMAAAHAH...uuuuh....oooh." Both of us slowly brought ourselves down from the orgasm. John laid on top of me for a long time and I reached behind him with one hand to clutch his ass and the other hand moved to his head to hold him on top of me forever.

"My God John, I love you."

"I love you too Samantha. I love you too. I think your mother isn't too happy with me though. Where is your father and your brother and sister?"

"My Dad is away on business. My siblings are at my Aunt's house. They will be back soon I think."

"Then we don't have much more time left before I have to leave. Steve, take the mother up to Sam's room and tie her back up. I'll be up with Sam in a few minutes and we can continue this in her room like we planned from the beginning."

"You planned this, John?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Once I saw your picture on the internet I knew I had to have you Sammy." John said.

"The internet? You're not friends with Jenna?" My mom piped up.

Crap I thought. I guess it doesn't matter much now anyway. I'm probably not going to get in trouble for this anyway. I'll be asked to just move out.

"OK, let's get upstairs to my room then." I said. Now that the pretense was over I might as well enjoy whatever else they had in mind.

yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers
12