Samantha Finds a Dom Online

Story Info
Samantha is a slut she finds a local dom master online...
1.4k words
3.74
11.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story - pre-chastity episode from this sissy slut..

It's Friday...

It is 9.30am...

Text message received

"Are we still on for today"

her reply

"Yes, I believe we said 10am"

Bag packed she takes the short journey across town to the meet.

Samantha checks in for the final directions having been once before but it is a secure address with locked access.

The man is waiting on the stairs to his flat.

She climbs them.

Accepts the coffee offered.

They sit and chat briefly.

Samantha adjourns to change to become the full slut for an initial audition with this master she has been emailing and chatting with online.

She has showered and powdered already.

Slipping out of the everyday drab disguise she slips into her animal print lingerie set and clips the gloss tan stockings to the suspenders one by one.

Make up base coat has been drying as she has put on the lingerie and so now the top coat of foundation, eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow is applied with cheeks rouged before powder applied to set the look. Finally lips are glossed pale pink and shining. Hair placed neatly on her head and brushed out neatly to frame her face,

Slipping into her satin animal print blouse over her micro mini animal print skirt. Makes her the slut, the tart the street walking hooker cum whore ready for anything. Stepping into her peep toe animal print heels completes our slut's image for the meet as she adds the finishing touch of jewellery - rings, bracelets and earrings.

She joins the Master in the bedroom.

Preparations have been made.

He is ready with his tools and equipment to tease and torment the slut.

We'll have a picture first - showing face or not - she is asked - slut agrees her face can appear on the picture and poses seductively. He advises her of the 'safe word' to be used today.

'Face down on the bed slut' he instructs her.

She obeys.

Face down she is now on the bed ready for action to begin.

She feels her panties being tugged down her legs to reveal her naked butt cheeks.

Master commences his spankings.

He asks if she has been a naughty slut.

She confesses to having had sex earlier in the week without his permission.

She has to be punished - he reasons.

'Yes Master, Yes sir,' she agrees.

She looks up and to her right of the bed on which she has been ordered to lay face down - she immediately hears his voice as she does so - 'Did I say you could look at me slut?'

'No Sir' she replies promptly and returns to the prone position on the bed.

Her sissy slut's ass is now spanked with a variety of items.

She thinks she feels a crop deliver several strokes.

Ouch.

Next comes something harder.

Several strokes are administered across her buttocks.

A heavy cane maybe - then all too late she recalls Mistress Claire is the only one who should ever 'cane' her sissy ass. An omission in the earlier discussions with the Master now delivering each heavy handed stroke with his cane. Whack - ouch.

Next a flogger is held in front of her face before being administered to her sissy feminised she ass.

She is instructed to count and say thank you sir for the next spankings.

Several are administered in turn to each of her by now 'pink' ass cheeks. She is advised they have gone pink. Also that it is as yet early days yet as they will soon be 'red-hot' ass cheeks by the time her Master has done. She is to count and say thank you after each stroke. Any error in counting or missing a stroke will mean returning to the beginning of this latest set of spankings.

Slut needs to beware and through the wincing pain remember to keep count and say thank you too of course.

She manages to wince and keep a steady count.

It stops.

Each cheek has had a dozen heavy doses with the flogger.

She has also been aware of soothing vibrations in her she pussy.

Something has been inserted and running since the play session began.

It is so sexy.

This pulsing throbbing vibrating - whatever. She has not seen it so can only assume it to be some sort of vibrator toy.

Master had when pushing it deep within her pussy said that she was loose, well stretched asking how many times she had been had the other day. Six slut replied. I can tell you have a 'well used pussy' as the toys are being sucked up so eagerly and so easily by your hole, you slut.

She then feels her buttocks soothed with a lotion.

Then something pinches the tops of her legs.

She winces.

'Not all pleasure slut 'she hears him say.

'Ever had electric pulse sensations slut' - not mains she is advised.

'No sir.'

Then something else is placed on her ass cheeks.

She then feels a tingling.

It feels strange.

Wow - she has never experienced anything quite like this before.

She senses strange buttock lifting-twitching sensations.

Her ass cheeks feel as though they are being pinched but sensationally aroused.

OMG what is happening.

Mind blowing.

She has never experienced anything quite like this before.

The power seems to go up and down in strength and the effect is mind numbingly sensationally arousing.

Words fail her. Or they would if she was allowed to speak any.

The pulses and sensation stops.

Wow.

She relaxes.

'Onto your back slut' - the command is issued.

She rolls over onto her back instantly - as the obedient slut she has become to this Master..

Then suddenly she has her wrists and ankles tethered to the corners of the bed.

Her own cock is still quite limp - as she sees it exposed with the sweet ribbon neatly tied around the stem - showing it off as belonging to her Mistress - even after all that sensational erotic treatment to her sweet sissy femme ass cheeks and pussy.

Master takes it in his hand and plays vigorously with her cock.

She now sees his posing shiny black bikini style with studs - pants.

Her hand is directed to them.

She feels him hardening within.

The toys are now applied to her cock.

All manner.

The 'tens' machine too.

The vibrating plug toy is placed in her pussy from the front and continues it's stimulating throbbing and pulsing.

Her she-cock is cropped.

She is told to bite down on the crop.

She obeys.

It is used sparingly on her sissy cock.

It is being aroused more and more by the vibrator toys and his hands.

His cock is continually being placed into or near her tethered hands.

She cups his sweet round balls.

She plays up and down his sweet erect cock.

He continues with his action on the slut.

He unbuttons her soft satin animal print blouse.

He tugs her bra cups down revealing her nipples, these are then roughly clamped with two big clamps.

The bra springs back into place pressing the clips down hard on each nipple.

Slut winces.

She is now riding an orgasmic battle and storm within her mind body and soul.

Knowing she has not been given the word from her Mistress who now only wishes her slut to have an orgasm online via her commands or when actually with her Mistress and given the word.

Being tethered she wiggles, squirms but cannot escape the Master's clutches.

As time is reaching mid-day he announces he wishes to give her a facial. This would be slut's baptism. She moves up and down his cock faster and faster. He moans with pleasure and then erupts. His cum spurts forth. Her face is baptised in the name of the Master.

The session is concluded.

She is released from her bonds.

He is pleased or seems to be with the audition.

She goes to return home.

Be in touch slut - his parting words.

A few days later she receives word - welcome to my stable slut.

I will email copy pictures from out session soon too.

They arrived. She looked at them recalling the brief session in her mind's eye. The facial cum shot was just a superb shot to end the session - the icing on the cake.