Samantha Gains Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. You made Dan a very happy man."

"You certainly did," Dan chipped in. "What you need to know is that both Liz and I enjoy taking other partners and do so as often as possible."

"When you first arrived I could see that Dan had taken a shine to you. I asked him if he fancied fucking you and he said he did but we weren't sure if you would be up for it. I knew that you'd enjoy taking Dan, if you'd let him. We decided that he should make a move whilst I was out this morning and, you know the rest............... How was Sammy then Dan?"

"I must say that Sam was a very willing young lady and by the way Sam you now have the distinction of being the youngest girl I've ever had the pleasure of fucking and it was a real pleasure. Getting Sam interested in and ready for sex was made somewhat easier by not having to take her to bed or to undress her. I was able to take advantage of the fact that she was already nude. I just played it by ear and she responded to some gentle massage until I had her naked and was playing with her pussy."

"What was she like down there?"

"She was very moist and, as one would expect of someone her age, extremely tight. She agreed that I should carry on and prep her ready for fucking, her only concern being what we would do about you. I persuaded her not to worry and set about getting a taste of her. ".........

"And?"

"She tasted terrific. You know how I love tasting pussy first thing in the morning when the lady has developed all the female musky traits overnight."

"Sammy did you enjoy being licked?"

"Very much, Dan was so good."

"Did he make you come?"

"Oh! Yes. He made me explode. It was fantastic and felt so good."

"Talking of feeling, it was just before she came that she handled my cock for the first time."

"What did you think of it Sam?"

"He's big, just so fat; I can't circle him when he's fully hard."

"I know; his dick is something special. It's the fattest I've had."

"Wow!...... Liz do you know his size?"

"I certainly do. He's seven and a half inches long and has a girth of seven and three quarter inches. All the ladies get a surprise and thrill when they first see him. Did you suck him?"

"I did but I could only take his head in. My mouths not wide enough," I said jokingly. I had started to relax, the drink and wine helped, and I now felt comfortable, if still a little odd, talking to them both.

"Did Dan get to fuck you?"

"Yes lots."

"So Dan what did you do to her?"

"I started off by taking her in missionary; it felt so good with my cock being squeezed by her tight little cunt."

"Did you like taking Dan's dick Sammy?"

"Yes. It was a real experience to be stretched so wide and filled up, I really enjoyed it."

"Did he make you come again?"

"He certainly did."

"I stayed inside her and flipped her over so she could ride me," Dan continued.

"Did you ride him?"

"Although I'd never done it before, I did. I enjoyed being in control. Dan made me sit up and encouraged me to ride harder until I came again."

"It sounds like you were getting quite a fucking."

"She was and I was enjoying it immensely. I moved and positioned her on her knees and we did it doggy until she climaxed again. I then got her to suck me off."

"So you sucked Dan to completion?"

"Yes. It was my first experience of taking cum."

"Was it now?........ Did you like the taste of Dan's sperm?"

"Yes I did, although I was a little apprehensive about it at first. I found it surprisingly hot and very thick with lots of it."

"I know. Dan's sperm is always plentiful and all his girls make comment on the quality and thickness of his load, especially the taste. You chose a good one for your first time. Did you swallow?"

"She certainly did she didn't miss a drop."

"So you've learnt the art of taking spunk -- good for you. Was that it then?"

"It would have been if I'd not gone into the bathroom after you phoned. I volunteered to scrub Sam's back and ended up fucking her again this time from behind, standing up."

"Did you enjoy that Sam?"

"Yes. I'd never been done standing before. He made me cum and I took his load again."

"Well you've obviously got a taste for it. You both seem to have had a good morning. I suppose you'd like to be able to have Dan again sometime wouldn't you Sam?"

"I'd love to, he's so good compared to the boys I've been with previously."

"If you both feel up to it why don't Sam and I go upstairs and change into something more comfortable then come down and join you for some fun. What do you think? Sam?"

"I've already agreed with Dan that he should have me again and I want more of him so I'm game."

"I also think it's a terrific idea. I'll tidy up a little whilst I'm waiting," Dan continued.

"Let's go up and get ourselves ready," Liz said taking my hand and leading me out of the door and up the stairs. "Come with me I've got something for you," she continued as she entered her bedroom. "Here," she said handing me a small carrier bag. "I got it for you this morning. Go and put it on."

I returned to my room and opened the bag. I took out a very expensive lacy white bra, thong with side ties, suspender belt and stockings. I undressed and then put on my new lingerie. In a few minutes there was a knock at the door. "Are we ready," came Liz's voice as she entered the room. She was dressed identical to me but in black. "Mmmmm you look good," Liz observed. "Your mum would be proud of the way you've matured into a beautiful young lady." (I'd lost my mum in a car accident four years earlier when I was fifteen.) "You must have boys queuing up to get into your panties."

"Not really," I said a little shyly. "I can't believe that all this is happening with you and Dan and I'm not sure what mum would think."

"Don't worry about your mum," Liz continued as she sat down beside me on the bed." Although she didn't outwardly show it she had a horny side to her personality. She devoted herself to you and your dad. You were her life and she loved you both very much. However twice a year she'd loosen up, on our girlie trips away for a few days, when she was as randy as anyone else in the party."

"Did she.........?"

"Yes she did. She was taken by many men and women over the years. One or two on each trip soon mounts up. She knew that when she was with your father she was being made love to but when away with the girls she was just being fucked."

"Isn't that cheating on dad?"

"She didn't see it that way. She never had affairs. She never allowed any guy to do her more than once, no matter how good the first time had been and she only ever did it on our trips."

"She certainly had it worked out."

"She did and I admired her for her abstinence when at home. But of course she was getting plenty of love and security from you and your dad. I wasn't so lucky in that respect and I had affairs and took other men behind my husband Tony's back after I discovered he was doing other women. We eventually divorced, as you know, and a year later I met Dan. We were both very open with each other about our desires to have other partner's right from the start and that's how we've reached where we are now."

"A mutually satisfactory arrangement then?"

"Very much so. We both know about the pre-arranged liaisons that we have and we always report back all the details, if were not there to watch that is, just as we do if the opportunity arises for un-planned encounters."

"You mentioned mum having women?"

"Yes your mum was and I still am bi and we indulged ourselves with ladies from time to time."

"You like pussy then?" I said with a hint of surprise.

"Yes very much, ever since your mum and I played with each other one afternoon during the school holidays. Have you ever tried girlie juice?"

"Only my own and that was for the first time on Dan's cock," I said rather awkwardly.

"I think you've still got quite a bit to learn and experience young lady but I'm sure that Dan and I will teach and educate you comprehensively in time. Talking of Dan we'd better go down and join him or he'll think we've started without him up here. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

12