Samantha Gets to Star in Films

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Samantha's body was overtaken with a building orgasm, the alien near her face was cleaning their sexual juices off his cock. The sexual energy flowing through her body took control of her powers of reason and before the men knew it, Samantha sucked the 1st alien's cock into her mouth. They were astonished to see the former virgin prep school beauty become a willing participant in a alien tagteam. Her hips started to move back against the second alien fucking her and she was moaning while doing her best to get most of the 1st alien's cock down her throat. It was only a few minutes before the alien fucking her pussy buried his cock in her womb and held her tight as his knot swelled at her cervix.

When Samantha felt the knot deep inside her grab the walls of her vagina, she let out a loud groan and swallowed the alien cock in her mouth. Stream after stream of martian cum was pumped into her mouth and pussy. The men made sure to get the cum trickling out of her mouth on film and also caught the movement of her throat as Samantha did her best to swallow the rest.

The men who had filmed and watched her get fucked by the aliens, were now looking for their piece of her body. They untied Samantha and carried her to the bathroom where they washed her and cleaned her for their next movie. The next film would be shot in the bathroom and would be a classic gangbang movie. There was no longer any need for her to be tied and the men liked the added freedom to move her as needed. They surrounded her on all sides and started kissing her body from head to toe. While she made out with the large black man, the second black was tongue fucking her ass as the 2 white guys sucked her tits and fingered her clit.

As Samantha's sexual excitement grew, one of the white guys started fingering her pussy deeper and deeper. Soon he had all 5 fingers in her tattered pussy as she got weak in the knees. With her balance compromised, the guy tongue fucking her ass, got behind her and took ahold of her shaky hips. As he readied his cock to once again enter her ass, Samantha's mouth was filled with the second white cock. As she started to swallow that 9" member in front of her, the cock at her ass was pushed into her once again. Samantha's was once again overcome with an earth rattling orgasm as she sent squirt after squirt of girl goo over the fingers inside her pussy. With her body providing additional lubrication, the fingers inside her pussy were forced even deeper into her until the owner's whole hand was inside her.

The feeling of an hand deep inside her as a large cock was fucking her bowels was more than Samantha could stand. She screamed out in pain as her body protested the extreme penetration she was being forced to deal with. Time and time again she could feel the mans fist hitting her cervix as the cock in her ass hammered her bowels. The feeling she felt inside her body was beyond description and drove her into one orgasm after another. While all this was going on, the film crew was getting every possible penetration shot recorded and soon noticed something new in their viewfinders. With every withdraw of the hand from Samantha's pussy, there was blood visible. The same could be seen on the cock in her ass. Her body was being torn apart from the inside out and no one seemed to care. Samantha and her co-stars were caught up in the sexual frenzy and only cared about the primal feelings coursing through them.

It didn't take long for the cock in Samantha's ass to once again paint her bowels with seed. Once he had finished, the 11" black cock was tired of being on the sidelines and wanted another piece of heaven. The large black guy pulled the smaller black guy out of Samantha and shoved his monster cock deep into her bleeding ass. Once he was balls deep in Samantha's colon, He pulled her off the other man's hand and pushed her down on the bathroom floor. He straddled her limp body and hammered her ass for all he was worth.

Every thrust into her ass generated a grunt out of Samantha's mouth and moved her limp body across the floor. On and on he drove the 11" monster into her ever weakening body. The scene unfolding before the cameras had all the other guys stroking their cocks as they encircled Samantha's limp body. As the large Black guy finally felt his balls tighten, he pulled Samantha tight against his pubic bone and blasted her insides with yet another load of man seed. The sight of Samantha receiving another load deep inside her body had the others jerking their cocks faster and faster. It only took a minute and one cock after another sent streams of cum flying through the air and landed on her naked body sprawled on the floor.

After nearly 10 hours of filming and fucking Samantha, everyone was worn out. The aliens enjoyed licking her clean and Samantha even managed a smile when she felt their warm tongues in her and over her body. The men cleaned her up and got her something to drink before putting her to bed. While she slept, someone stood watch over her and made sure she was going to be ok. While all this was going on, Samantha's family was very worried due to her long overdue return home. As they tried to get police help in searching for Samantha, she was only 400yds away peacefully sleeping in John's bed.

The next morning Samantha was feeling refreshed but very sore from the previous days events. While the initial assault was against her will and took her virginity, something happened during the events. Samantha found out she was good at sex and liked it no matter how it happened. The feeling of all that meat inside her, all the fluids exchanged, and the feeling of being dominated made her want even more sex.

After a few minutes of getting her bearings and realizing where she was, Samantha sat up on the edge of the bed and asked John for something to drink. When John got up to get her drink, Samantha reached out and grabbed his cock and said the drink she wanted was from a man. As he stepped closer, Samantha sucked John's semi-hard cock into her dry mouth. While she ran her lips up and down the shaft, she stuck out her tongue and licked the his balls. The technique had the effect of making John's cock instantly hard and the tip started hitting the back of her throat. Samantha relaxed her throat and soon John's cock was slipping past her tonsils time after time.

While Samantha sucked on John's throbbing cock she took her hand and cupped his balls while pumping faster and faster over the 8" cock. 5 minutes of her cock sucking had the John's balls primed for it's delivery. When Samantha felt the cock start to swell even more, she pulled John closer to her and buried his cock in her throat. As she struggled to breath, she felt rope after rope of hot cum head for her stomach as John grabbed handfuls of hair and pulled her even tighter to him.

When Samantha finished with her protein drink she got to her feet and walked with John to the other men. She was naked and didn't care to coverup with even a sheet as she addressed the men. As she stood before them, the men ran their eyes up and down her tight teenaged body and marveled at her stunning figure. Long athletic legs, long blond hair, blue eyes, and C sized tits that stood out proudly from her chest with no signs of any sagging.

Now that Samantha had their attention, she told them what was going to happen next. A look of shock came across the men's faces as she laid down the law. Samantha told them she would star in any film they wanted, as long as she was treated fairly and paid a percentage of the sales plus a flat rate. She told them aliens were double priced, and fisting was an added 20% if done alone or 50% more if as part of a double penetration. They were to pay all medical bills and rubbers would not be needed as long as the man inside her was tested clean of all STDs. If they agreed, they would all make a lot of money and she would not go to the police. The men looked at each other, conferred for a few minutes about the deal, and agreed to Samantha's terms. The idea of being able to sample the young hottie time after time without legal ramifications while making a boat load of money was more than they could have hoped for.

With everything agreed upon, Samantha got dressed and had John drive her a few miles away before dropping her off. She would tell her parents she was out partying and stayed at a friends house overnight. She would meet John at his house once a week for the film and photography sessions. At her arrival, they would provide her with a bank statement showing the deposits from the sales of photos and DVDs along with the cash payments for the upcoming events. Samantha's sex drive was out of control now and she used her body to pay for her schooling and high ticket lifestyle. Everyone involved had a great time, made a lot of money and no one in her family was the wiser. She was living the American Dream, 21st century style.

12